The Unusual Sexuality of M. Spandoz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,670 Followers

"Yes, it is, please."

Shall I ask Louise to stroke it? Wouldn't that be better than you touching your cock?" Randolph did not wait for an answer, "Louise, if you would please."

Louise was looking rather surprised at Randolph's graphic description of various types of breasts and comparing the photographs in the magazine to what he had been saying. It took a second or two for her to gather Randolph's meaning.

Louise, still looking uncomfortable, reached out her right hand and lightly brushed Malcolm's cock with her fingertips. It twitched. She ran her fingers along the top and then grasped it and began to pull the foreskin slowly up and down. Malcolm bit his lip as he continued to turn the pages.

"That is good isn't it Malcolm? That is what a girl can do. A door can't do that. A door is cold, hard and can't pleasure you. A girl is warm and soft and can look after you - make you feel good. Girls are better. Now look at the door magazine instead."

Malcolm's eyes moved to the other magazine and immediately Louise withdrew her hand. Randolph nodded appreciatively at Louise. She smiled back.

"They are nice doors I suppose but girls give pleasure. Do you want to look at the girls again, Malcolm?"

Malcolm nodded in reply turning back to the girlie magazine. Immediately Louise took hold of his penis again and began to work it.

"See Malcolm, girls feel good, why don't you feel Louise's breasts whilst she plays with your cock. You play with her breasts and make her nipples hard. She likes that. She likes playing with your cock. You like that. You can do things together with girls. Girls are active: doors are passive. Girls are best."

Malcolm began to mould Louise's breasts in his hands and gently pull and pinch her nipples. Randolph watched a gradual hardening of Louise's nipples denoting there was indeed some mutual pleasure. Louise kept up the manipulation of Malcolm's penis, his pink cockhead appearing and disappearing between her encircling fingers.

Randolph was pleased with the progress. The reinforcement was going well he thought, when suddenly Louise let out a squeak.

"Oh, Mr. Trevais!"

Malcolm was coming and coming all over Louise's hand. A stream of semen had erupted and was strewn across her fingers and dripping off them. A further jet shot up into the air and fell down across Louise's still moving hand.

"Oh, Mr. Trevais! Malcolm's come all over me - what shall I do?"

Randolph had not actually expected such an early conclusion to his therapy but there was nothing to be done. It had happened. He waited for it to finish then calmly handed Louise a tissue.

After Malcolm had been tidied up, brought back to himself and his next appointment made, Randolph said,

"I'm terribly sorry, Louise, I did not mean for Malcolm to come like that, unexpected and over you."

"That's all right, Mr. Trevais, it's not as if I haven't seen it before."

"I'll make sure it doesn't happen next time."

"You need to do that again? I thought it would be just the once. I'm not sure I want..."

Randolph sighed. "You will, Louise, you will. It is very important for Malcolm. Very important." He was only using the very lightest of suggestion on Louise rather than simply making her submit to his will. It was interesting to watch her struggle with the suggestions he made but perhaps a heavier approach would be easier. For the time being he would persevere with the lighter touch. Certainly he must do this with Malcolm if he was to create a deep-seated desire for women instead of doors: rather than a simple instruction to that effect with no subtlety and depth. This could well be a very interesting case to write up for 'Hypnosis Today'; or there again, perhaps it would be wiser not to.

It was clear at the next consultation that Malcolm was still sexually confused.

Randolph asked him about what he had been doing, the girls he had noticed, the doors he had seen and what his mind had turned to sexually. Malcolm's thoughts before he had begun the course had simply not touched on girls. That had changed but it did not mean he had ceased ogling doors. It did not take him much to start talking about the scent of polish, the naughty creak of hinges, the satisfying click of a lock. Randolph was surprised by the depth of Malcolm's door-erotic vocabulary.

Louise was by now used to being called into the consulting room when Malcolm visited. She did not, though, expect to walk in and find Malcolm standing completely naked though seeming not to notice anything.

"Ah Louise. I thought it would be easier if Malcolm took his clothes off."

Louise immediately bridled, "easier for what?"

"Easier for me to judge whether he is sexually excited or not."

Louise was reassured. For an awful moment she had thought that perhaps Mr. Trevais wanted her to... but he wouldn't ask her to do that surely. He was far too nice a man.

"Louise, what I want to try in Malcolm's reinforcement therapy is the erotic stimulation of undressing the woman."

"You want me to let him undress me? How far? I don't mind my blouse and bra but..."

"Yes your blouse and bra, Louise," he was looking straight at her, "but you wouldn't really mind if Malcolm went a little further would you? It would so help his progress and you do want that, don't you? After all he hasn't any clothes on has he?"

"I suppose... if it would help, I..."

"You are such a help to me, Louise."

Randolph turned to Malcolm.

"Last time you came in Louise's hand. That was good, wasn't it, Malcolm?"

Malcolm's penis gave a twitch.

"You liked playing with her breasts didn't you? They were so big and soft, so warm and pliable. Remember how they moved, so much better than a door? Remember her nipples so hard and how you sucked them? You can't do that with a door can you? You don't like doors so much now. Doors are all right but girls are so much better."

As Randolph spoke the memories were having an effect on Malcolm. Randolph was amused to notice the half disapproving, half interested glances Louise gave as Malcolm's penis thickened.

"Now I'm not going to ask Louise to play with your cock, instead I want to you to look at her. What would you like to do?"

Malcolm was now looking at Louise with a disconcerting intensity, "I'd like to see her breasts."

"But you can't see them, Louise has clothes on. What would you like to do?"

"Take them off."

"If you are gentle, you may, Malcolm."

Louise looked distinctly uncomfortable as a naked, hypnotised and increasingly erect Malcolm began undoing the buttons on her blouse revealing the swell of her breasts and her bra.

"Very good, Malcolm."

Steadily Malcolm worked down the buttons until the last one was undone allowing him to pull the material over Louise's shoulders. It dropped to the floor.

"Perhaps if you turned round, Louise."

Malcolm was now able to undo the hooks from the eyelets that held the bra firmly against Louise. Released it dropped a little away from Louise. With a look of resignation, Louise turned back to face Malcolm.

Randolph noted Malcolm's cock was now fully erect - straining at the leash might have been a reasonable description - as Malcolm reached to remove the bra and reveal Louise's full breasts.

"You may touch, Malcolm."

Malcolm's hands reached out and cupped Louise's round breasts, lifting them a little so they rested in his hands. He juggled them up and down a little before his thumbs curved upwards so the balls of his thumbs rested on Louise's soft nipples. They began to stroke, moving just a little but enough so that the corrugations of his skin caught and moved the soft pink nipples. Randolph watched as they began to harden.

"Doors don't change like that do they Malcolm? Girls are so much more fun, so much more interesting, and so much more exciting. You like girls very much Malcolm, don't you? What are girls?"

"Girls are fun, girls are interesting, girls are exciting, girls are soft, girls are hard, girls are warm, girls are wet."

Malcolm smiled. "Go on Malcolm make those nipples wet."

Malcolm bent forward and took each nipple in turn between his lips and sucked and teased them until the nipples stood long and hard.

"You remember Malcolm you liked door hinges? You remember I told you girls had another secret?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to see what girls are made of?"

"Yes."

"Well then keep on undressing pretty Louise."

Malcolm walked around Louise looking how to undo her skirt. He found the zip and buttons at the back. His fingers slipped into the waistband as he pulled the material to undo the buttons. Louise looked at Randolph with concern but he smiled back reassuringly. He got up from his chair and came round to her, laying his hand on her bare shoulder. He looked into her eyes.

"It's all right Louise. This is good for Malcolm."

The skirt dropped to the floor.

"You are doing so well. Relax, enjoy the feelings, enjoy helping Malcolm, enjoy the warm feeling in your breasts. It feels good helping Malcolm."

Malcolm's thumbs slipped into the waistband of her white panties and began to pull. Randolph's eyes broke contact with Louise's and he glanced downwards to see her patch of golden curls beginning to be revealed. He looked back into Louise's eyes.

"Soon you will be naked but you won't mind that, so long as you are helping, helping Malcolm to get better, helping people to feel better. You don't mind do you? You like the feeling of being naked and helping people. It makes you feel warm, it makes you feel sexy. You need to feel sexy to help Malcolm."

The panties slid down to lie around Louise's ankles. She stepped out of them. Randolph patted her behind.

"You are good, Louise, really helping me."

Louise smiled in pleasure and did not look cross when Malcolm began to stroke her vee of golden curls with his fingertips.

"Well Malcolm how about that! So soft, so springy, so pretty. Louise keeps her secret hair hidden but she's let you see it and stroke it. Aren't you lucky? But Louise has more to show, a bigger secret. Louise would you lie down on my desk please?"

Louise did as she was told, first sitting on the edge, then lying down but being careful to keep her legs closed. Malcolm took to stroking her golden hair again.

"In the past you liked those big doors in the library with their secret hinges. The doors opened and you could see the brass hinges: the doors closed and you could not. Well Louise has a secret place between her thighs, Louise has her secret hinge."

Randolph looked at Louise. "Would you mind slowly opening your legs - and I mean slowly, gradually widening your thighs - then bringing them together again?"

Louise looked very uncomfortable. Despite Randolph's words it was contrary to her instinct, her modesty, her sense of what was right to reveal her most private parts to these men. But as Randolph Trevais had said, it did not really matter. Malcolm was in a hypnotic trance and Mr. Trevais; well he was a professional doing his job. Perhaps she did not really mind after all.

Randolph nodded encouragingly as Louise gradually revealed herself, her legs parting to, at first, show more of her curly down, then her pink lips coming apart revealing a mysterious recess and yet more pinkness and folds. Louise tried to make the opening of her legs as much like a door as possible and slowly they widened until fully outstretched. Having opened them wide she began to slowly bring them together again.

"Well done indeed Louise!" Randolph almost overdid his praise by clapping. Louise repeated her action.

"There you are, Malcolm. You knew what was there, but now you have seen Louise's very own hinge. Isn't that so much better than a door hinge, Malcolm? It is soft, it is warm and, yes Malcolm, it is wet. You know why it is wet Malcolm, don't you? So a penis can go in. Would you like to oil Louise's hinge with your penis, Malcolm? Tell me."

"Yes please."

Louise was shaking her head and looking worried again.

"I can't let you do that Malcolm. Louise doesn't want that. You do, don't you Malcolm? You want to sink your penis in and oil her, you are desperate to do that, to sink into her warm wetness and let your oil flow."

Malcolm was panting with desire, his cock seeming to strain in front of him.

"You've never been so excited, never been so excited with a door as you have with Louise. Girls are so good, aren't they?"

Randolph looked at Louise, "Could you open your legs again? Now, Malcolm, go and stand between her legs."

Malcolm stood between Louise's knees gazing down at her sex. Inches above it rose his cock, the skin of its purple head taut with excitement, a seeping of clear fluid beginning to spread from the little eye at its tip.

"Louise won't mind though if you touch her with your fingers. Gently though, feel how soft her sex is, how warm it is and how wet it is."

Malcolm used the fingers of both hands. He was gentle in using his fingers to stroke, fondle, and tug at Louise's lips.

Randolph looked at Louise, "Are you all right with this? Is Malcolm being gentle? I expect so. I expect you are actually enjoying his fingers. They are making you excited."

Louise to her surprise was getting wetter and wetter. It did feel good helping Malcolm but she did not want him inside her. What would her boyfriend say? She didn't want to cheat on him. She didn't want somebody else in her.

"Could you ask Malcolm to put his fingers in you, please Louise?"

Louise thought that would be all right as it wasn't his cock.

"Please, Malcolm, put a finger in me. Ooh yes, and another." Louise found herself getting quite worked up.

"Well done Malcolm, now that's so much more than you could do to a door. Move your fingers in and out, yes add a third, pretend it's your cock going in and out of Louise. Wouldn't that feel good? Doesn't it feel good?"

Randolph watched Malcolm's fingers at work on Louise. He smiled; the therapy was going very well.

"See how wet your fingers have become now, Malcolm. Girls are warm, girls are soft, girls are wet. Doors don't compare to girls. Doors can't compete with girls. You much prefer girls to doors. Your fingers are wet but your penis is dry. You so want to come don't you Malcolm? You mustn't put your penis in Louise but what you can do is wet it, slide it up and down between her legs, stroke it with her wetness - but you mustn't go in."

Malcolm needed no further instruction, he was rubbing his penis, rubbing the head on Louise's wet sex, rubbing her so that it was sliding right on her clitoris and up her slit onto her pubic bone. Louise did not protest, it would have been difficult to do so as the sudden feeling on her clit was nearly sending her into orgasm. Similarly the intensity of feeling on his cockhead, the warm wetness, was almost immediately too much for Malcolm. With a cry he began to come, a burst of pearly fluid flying forward from his penis, arching over Louise's fair curls to land on her tummy and pooling in her tummy button. Again and again Malcolm spurted leaving a trail of semen down from Louise's tummy to mingle in her already damp curly hair.

Through his orgasm Randolph's calm, soothing voice kept up his explanation of how much better girls were, reinforcing the message he was keen to implant deeply in Malcolm's subconscious.

There was a pause, a pause to let the training, the therapy sink in.

"Well done Malcolm, well done Louise," said Randolph smiling at the dishevelled Louise and at the hypnotised Malcolm still standing between Louise's thighs, a softening but wet penis lying on her nest of curls. "I now want you to get dressed, Malcolm, and then sit there in your chair." Randolph guided Malcolm away from Louise.

"Well, Louise," he said gently wiping Malcolm's ejaculation from her with some tissues, enjoying the feeling of his fingers touching her smooth stomach and the springy curls, "you have helped so well today. I really am proud of you."

"Do you think we have succeeded with Malcolm?" Louise asked Randolph Trevais a week later. She seemed very concerned.

"I think so, Louise. I was very encouraged by last week - and by your help of course."

Louise looked pleased, "only I was thinking if you wanted me to... if you thought it would help... I would not actually mind if he... if he... if you thought he needed to put his... had sex with me."

Randolph nodded thoughtfully. "It might confirm things. It could be very useful. Yes, I think that would be very helpful of you Louise. I think I am succeeding with his interest in doors - I think that is waning and ending but we need to ensure he will take the initiative with girls - or does he want them to take the initiative? Does he like to be in control or be taken control of? Is his passivity shown by his door fixation really a need for a firm hand? Louise, you may need to take charge of the situation. Lead him into sex. Do you think you could do that?"

"Yes, Mr. Trevais, Of course I can! I am confident I can do what you say."

Malcolm's next appointment was later that same day and, as usual Malcolm was brought in and sat down with Randolph at his desk.

"I'm sorry about the tea," said Randolph, "Louise isn't the best at making it. How are your feelings?"

"Different. Very different, I have hardly given a door a second look." he paused, "hardly looked anyway and I even asked a girl out."

"And...?"

"I've only asked her - we haven't been yet - well I say asked. She asked me actually."

"So doors are behind you - I detect a hesitation?"

"Maybe. I like the feeling of, well, doors do what I say. I can open a door: I can close a door. They are passive. I'm in control."

"Hmm, but with the Library door you liked to watch it closing itself. You liked to watch others opening it. Perhaps you did not really desire control? Perhaps you found the idea of a door that controlled itself particularly erotic?"

"Like a lift door opening on its own?"

"Have you been attracted to such a door?"

"I used to hang around the department store and, you know, and go up and down in the lift. The doors open a lot. They have refurbished those in the department store and only last week..."

"So, not quite given up on doors, eh Malcolm?"

"I said hardly, didn't I?"

Randolph leant back in his chair, "so doors that move by themselves. Surely girls do that!"

"Yes, but they don't for me. I see the library door or the lift doors moving for me. I don't know if girls will like me - I know - or knew doors do."

Randolph said slowly, "Louise likes you, she told me."

"Really?"

"She's rather better than a pair of lift doors wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Would you like her in charge, in control of you... or would you like to control her?"

"I don't know - not likely to find out am I!"

Randolph got up and went to the door saying, "Oh, I don't know about that," he opened it, "Louise could you come in?"

"Malcolm, you like Malcolm don't you? Malcolm isn't sure if he likes to be in charge or the woman in charge when having sex. What do you think Louise, would you be in control?" Randolph had moved to stand behind Malcolm and he nodded to Louise who took the hint.

"He'd like me in control."

"What would you do?"

"I'd sit him on my knee and spank him." Behind Malcolm, Randolph shook his head, "or rather, undress him."

"Would you? Well, off you go!"

Randolph smiled to himself. This was going to be interesting. Before Malcolm really knew what was happening Louise had him on her knee and was unbuttoning his shirt. Malcolm was looking startled and unsure at this development but was soon surprised at the pleasure he felt as Louise reached her hand inside and began to rub and squeeze his nipples. This was unexpected. He had the idea in his head that it was he who played with nipples. He had never actually done such a thing of course, but since visiting Randolph Trevais' clinic the idea had grown in his mind that it would be very good to play with a girl's breasts. But Louise was touching his, rubbing them and..." Louise bent forward, "... nibbling them! Already he could feel his erect cock pushing at his trousers. The whole development was quite a shock to him but there was no thought of doors in his mind at all.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,670 Followers