The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

"Pretty girls? Oh, you mean my teammates," Ryna said.

"No shit Sherlock! I bet you didn't even miss me at all," she exclaimed, turning away from him.

"Honestly, I really didn't think about it until now," Ryna stated truthfully, much to his girlfriend's chagrin.

"You're an idiot. A complete and total idiot. You should never say that, even if it is true," Sensara wailed, starting to cry.

"Hey, don't cry! I've always heard that honesty in a relationship was really important, that's all," Ryna said soothingly, snaking his arms under her legs and behind her neck. Picking her up, he walked out of the bleachers and brought her back to the field, despite the rather violent protests from Sensara. He dropped her off on her team bench, told her to be good, and kissed her forehead before he made his way back to his own team bench.

"I thought you didn't like any of the fangirls?" Spahana asked as he came within earshot.

"I don't, why?" Ryna asked in return.

"Cuz' you sure were lovey-dovey with that girl over there!" Nina piped in.

"She's not a fangirl, she's the other team's manager–"

"So you're kissing up to the enemy!?" Anna exclaimed, dead serious.

"–But she's also my girlfriend," Ryna explained. A stunned silence followed.

"Y-you h-have a p-p-partner so quickly in the year?" Dahlia stutter-asked, genuinely surprised. Many of the girls who had only been partially paying attention turned to listen for his answer.

"Yeah, she showed up at my door and told me that I had been accepted into the Academy, and that she was my partner, is that odd?" Ryna asked, confused by the girls' reaction.

"That is very odd! Partners aren't assigned, you choose them with the deadline being the end of the first semester for guys, and the end of the second year for girls," Nieva explained.

"Wow, really? I had no idea. Too late now though," Ryna said, starting to stretch.

"Why is it too late? You can still find another partner!" Mila exclaimed. A general murmur of assent from the girls followed.

"Why would I want to switch partners?" Ryna asked, continuing to stretch.

"Because that bitch tricked you!" Laura cried from behind the crowd of girls, exasperated by his seeming obliviousness.

"That doesn't mean that I don't love her." Ryna stated simply. Finished with his stretches, he walked onto the field, still barefoot, and motioned for them to follow. The rather dumbfounded girls followed, taking their positions on the field just as the referee made his way to the center of the field with the ball.

The game was intense, with Raas and Quali marking up on Ryna and preventing him from being overly acrobatic. There was a constant back-and-forth throughout the whole game, neither side able to make any progress. Finally, with about a minute left, Ryna managed to shake off his markers. He blasted it upfield to Rafi, who took it near the touchline before serving it back into the box. The cross was too high for anyone to reach, and they just watched it until Ryna charged through and jumped, twisting midair to connect his foot with the ball. The resulting shot tore through the air into the upper left corner of the net.

The other team quickly grabbed the ball and placed it at the half, but it was no use, as soon as they kicked it off, the referee blew his whistle to signal the end of the game.

"Oh my god! We just won the tournament!" MIla shouted as the whistle blew. The girls all circled around Ryna, hugging him. Ryna felt a very angry glare hitting the back of his head, and tried o worm his way out. But the girl's grip stayed strong, trapping him as the glare grew increasingly angry.

Luckily, the headmaster stepped up with an announcement. "Everyone, I thank you for participating in this tournament. My congratulations to the winners, however both teams played spectacularly. I have one announcement to you all before you return home. Due to the number of spaces being filled earlier this year, school will start tomorrow, rather than the scheduled day next week. That is all," He announced, quickly turning to run after he had finished. He was immediately followed by a huge crowd of angry students. Ryna began to leave when he felt the angry glare again. He turned and walked back to the bench where Sensara was sitting, her glare following him his entire walk over.

"I take it you're still angry," Ryna said as he arrived, sitting next to her.

"Of course I'm angry! If a bunch of hot guys were hanging on me all day, you would get angry as well!" she exclaimed.

"You aren't angry, you're just jealous," Ryna realized, pulling her onto his lap.

"So what if I'm jealous. I'm human too..." she mumbled, leaning into his chest.

"No way! You, human? Impossible," Ryna joked, picking her up princess-style.

"Asshole.." she replied. It was a long, quiet walk back to their dorm room. Neither said anything until Ryna reached the door of the room itself. He set her down on her feet, then opened the door. She hurried inside, and into the kitchen to make a quick dinner.

______________________________________________________________________________

After a quick and silent dinner, Sensara hastily got undressed and into the bed. Ryna soon followed, albeit with sweatpants on. She rolled away so she wouldn't face him as he got under the covers with her. He reached over and grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against him.

"Stop it, I'm angry at you," Sensara said, pushing at his arms.

"Seriously, I carried you all the way over here all sexy-style and everything!" Ryna exclaimed, his voice light. He leaned his head forward just enough that his breath hit her ear just the way she liked.

"That doesn't make up for you acting so friendly with all those other girls today. You even admitted that you didn't miss me at all!" she exclaimed, continuing to fight against his grip.

"I made sure they knew that you were my girlfriend, nothing would have happened. And Laura didn't do anything bad at all," Ryna whispered, his breath sending shivers down her spine. He drifted one of his hands down toward her pussy, leaving the other one to keep her from getting away.

"Stop it now you bastard!" she exclaimed. Despite her protests, her push against his grip got weaker as he flicked her clit, even letting out a moan. Ryna moved his restraining hand up to her mouth, stifling her moan.

"That's fine, I don't mind being the bad guy tonight," Ryna said teasingly into her ear before he traced it with his tongue. He plunged a finger into her pussy, then stifled the small scream by playing with her tongue.

"For something you didn't want to do, you sure seem ready to go," Ryna teased, finger-fucking her. Her stifled moans indicated that she didn't really hear him, lost in the pleasure. He removed his fingers from her mouth and let her taste her love juices on the other hand, which she eagerly licked up. She reached her hand back in an attempt to get Ryna's dick, but he caught her hand.

"Ah, ah, ah. I want you to tell me how much you want it before you get this," Ryna commanded, grinning evilly. Sensara seemed to think about it for a second before she answered.

"Ryna, that isn't fair, you know I want it, why do I have to say it?!" she whined, turning to face him.

"Because I don't know that. You were mad at me not 10 minutes ago and wouldn't even talk to me, so how could I know how horny you are," Ryna asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Fine, I'll say it: Ryna, I need your cock in me sooo much!" she purred. Ryna quickly lost his sweatpants and boxers. Sensara pushed him flat, allowing her to straddle him and guide his stiff cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"You tease me too much, So I'll have to punish you!" Sensara exclaimed as she bounced up and down on his cock. Her tits bounced up and down in a synchronized and very tempting fashion. A temptation Ryna couldn't resist. He sat up slightly and sucked on one of her tits, playfully biting her nipple. Sensara reached down pulled his head into her tit and began playing with her clit as she rode. Her moans reached a fever pitch as she hit her orgasm, her back arching.

"I'm enjoying my punishment a lot," Ryna teased as she came down off her orgasm. She crawled off him and shook her ass invitingly.

"Come and get some more then," Sensara cooed seductively, looking over her shoulder at him, her finger resting on her lip. Ryna was on his knees in an instant, guiding his cock into her waiting pussy. "Wait a second, I want to be naughty!" Sensara laid her head down on the pillows and reached back to spread her ass-cheeks. Ryna took the hint and plunged into her exposed rosebud.

"Oooh, your ass is even tighter than your pussy!" Ryna exclaimed, slowly thrusting in and out.

"Faster, I want it r-rough," Sensara demanded, very embarrassed. Ryna picked up the pace, thrusting savagely into her asshole. Her moans rapidly evolved into screams of pleasure, and soon she was on the verge of release again.

"Aaaaah! M-m-more! T-that feels s-so g-good! I'M CUMMING!!" Sensara screamed as she came, her ass clamping down on his cock. Ryna fucked her through her orgasm, and soon felt his balls tighten as he shot his hot cum deep into her bowels. Ryna leaned back, pulling out of Sensara as he laid down on the bed.

"Forgive me yet?" Ryna asked as they calmed down.

"No way, I'll need to punish you again, but I'm too tired to do it now," Sensara answered flirtily, grabbing his softening cock. "Look at you, I'll need to clean you off so we don't get anything on the sheets," she bent over and ran her tongue over it, collecting the leftover cum. With a loving kiss on the tip of his now fully-erect penis, she spun around and got under the covers again, pressing her breasts into Ryna.

"So this is the punishment, huh?" Ryna muttered to himself, dozing off. Soon he was asleep.

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers
12