The Unwitting Guardian Prequel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

"I guess that is true, but I don't take you as that kind of person. Anyway, that is quite the story. The perfect note to sleep on, I think!" Naek said, putting his back to her.

"You're terrible, letting such a beautiful girl sleep alone, with no manly protection!" Nana teased.

"You've managed for the last ten lears, you can last one more night," Naek said, dozing off.

"What a shitty attitude--wait a minute, are you already asleep?!" Nana exclaimed, poking his back. Later that night, Naek vividly remembered every detail of his childhood, good and bad.

The next morning, Naek was the first to awaken, rising with the morning sun. After quietly completing his morning training drills, he heard Nana yawn herself awake.

"Naek? Where are you?" She called, panic rising in her voice.

"Calm down Natalia, I am just outside the tent," Naek responded, rolling his eyes. She popped her head out, visibly calming down when she spotted him.

"Sorry, it's just that I've already lost you once, and I really would rather not lose you again," Nana said, blushing fiercely.

"Hey, Natalia--" Naek began.

"Just call me Nana," she responded, sitting next to him on the log he was on.

"Last night, after you told me that story, I remembered it all. Like everything," Naek said, looking at the ground.

"The promise included?" Nana asked hopefully.

"Yes, but before we consider fulfilling it, I want you to hear what really happened that night," Naek said, continuing to avoid her gaze.

"Naek, I love you, what could possibly make me not want to stay with you forever?" Nana asked, lowereing her head into his lap so she could see his eyes.

"The real reason we had come back into that town was because I was going to beg someone to take you in," Naek started.

"What?! Why would you do that? I wouldn't have left even if you had found someone," Nana exclaimed, feeling slightly betrayed.

"I wasn't be able to provide for you, and I had multiple city's militias after me for constantly stealing. Anyway, I was thrown out of every building we entered until I finally tried back at my home. I had only ever seen you use one Talent, so I lied to my parents, and told them I had picked you up in another city. They agreed to take you," Naek said, feeling completely ashamed, "As I was leaving, I heard my mother say 'That little brat is lying, she must be an Extra if she associates with that trash' to which my father responded 'I know, we'll take her, then sell her to a whorehouse or something' at which point I snapped. That was when I told you to hide on the outskirts of town,"

"So what? I don't see anything wrong with that! All you did was get angry," Nana said, touching Naek's cheek.

"That isn't it though. I went back to the center of town and released my second talent by killing an innocent bystander. I unleashed my inner demon completely using someone else's blood. I lost my sanity and killed every member of the city guard that showed up, then the men, then the women, and finally the children. The explosions were caused by me walking past anything explosive. The material reacted with the pure demonic energy I put out, and it all exploded--"

"That isn't possible, the explosions were all over town!" she exclaimed incredulously.

"I was pausing time while moving, allowing me to seemingly appear and disappear. I slaughtered everyone and destroyed the majority of the buildings within a mile radius of the center of town. I will not lie, I was moving on to the outer ring of town, and I began where you had hid," Naek admitted, tears streaming down his face.

"Then, you would have killed me too...?" Nana asked, growing scared.

"I think that if you hadn't called out your inner angel I would have destroyed everything within several miles. You are my natural opposite, my limiter, and the only way to stop me when I go berserk," Naek answered.

"You didn't answer my question: would you have killed me?" Nana asked again, this time more forcefully.

"No, I would never kill you," Naek said softly.

"So, remind me again why I would want to leave you?" Nana asked, looking troubled, but keeping her head on his lap.

"Because I am a mass murderer of people innocent of any crime other than ostracizing Extras," Naek said.

"So?" Nana asked, pulling his face so that her eyes met his, "All you have given me is a reason to stay by your side. If I am the only person who can stop you, then I always need to be there, right? Besides, you said it yourself, you could never kill me, so that makes me the only truly safe person in the world, doesn't it? I sorta like that position, it makes me feel so special,"

"There is something wrong with your head, but whatever. I won't stop you if you feel the urge to be around me," Naek said, laughing slightly.

"What are you talking about I would hate it if I just had to be around you. I have the urge to be with you," Nana whispered, leaning up and kissing Naek. Before it got too heated, she broke it and took his hand, "I can think of a more comfortable place for this sort of thing."

"I'm sure you can," Naek said, allowing himself to be led back to the tent. She pushed him down on his back inside of the tent, then crawled in over him, "Now, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the guy supposed to be the one initiating this sort of thing?"

"Sure, but I intend to go all the way now that I finally have you, and I won't let you get away," Nana whispered huskily, her eyes little pools of lust. She sexily laid down on top of Naek, positioning her lips on top of his and allowing him to wrap his arms around her back. Teasing him slightly, she pecked his lips several times until he opened his mouth to say something. She plunged her mouth down, letting her tongue fall down into his mouth. Their tongues wrestled for dominance while Nana's hands explored elsewhere. Sliding them down his pants, she stroked his cock until he was at full mast. She broke the kiss just long enough for her to undress herself, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts and shaved pussy. Naek took the hint and quickly removed his own clothes, allowing his massive cock to spring free.

Without any further foreplay, Nana positioned his cock under her pussy, then thrust down quickly. She remained there, without moving, for several seconds, getting used to the size of Naek's cock. Naek took the opportunity to roll the joined couple over, positioning himself on top of her.

"Cheater! I swear, if you leave now, I will hunt you until the ends of the earth, and fuck you wherever I find you," Nana breathed. She crossed her legs behind his back, locking him in place, earning a grunt from Naek. He leaned down and kissed the sexy blonde's neck, eliciting moans from her. Slowly, he began to thrust into her, slowly building up speed. Naek had worked his way down to her breasts, teasing her nipple with his tongue. The dual stimulation of her pussy and nipples pushed her over the edge.

"Yesss! Just like that Naek, more! AHHHHH!" Nana screamed as she climaxed. Naek himself was getting close, making him thrust even faster than before to find his release.

"Nana, I'm getting close!" he announce.

"I wanna taste your cum, Naek. Cum all over my pretty face!" Nana moaned, releasing her legs. He quickly exited her pussy, and crawled up near her face. She took hold of his cock and was soon stroking furiously up and down the length of his cock. She soon had him at his climax, and he shot several spurts into her waiting mouth and face.

"I didn't know you talked so dirty," Naek said after he had recovered.

"I'm sorry, I thought I should make my first time as memorable for you as it was for me. Guess I went a little overboard," Nana said, looking down. She had already swallowed all of the cum on her face, and was getting dressed again.

"No way, it was really sexy. That was your first time?" Naek asked, slightly disbelievingly. He also started to pull on his clothes,

"Naek, I have lived in the side of a cliff with two women\bandits since you left me there ten years ago. Where in the world would I have had sex?" Nana asked back, now fully dressed.

"I guess that is a good point, but you go to the Extra Academy sometimes, don't you? I would think that you are one of, if not the, most beautiful girl in the school, surely guys have hit on you there?" Naek asked, confused as to how the world had let this beautiful girl be lonely in the time he was gone.

"Sure, but I don't sleep with people just cuz they hit on me. And I already promised myself to you about, oh, ten years ago," Nana explained, leaning over and kissing Naek again.

"Alright, that is enough screwing around for one morning, we need to get on the road to the Academy," Naek said, getting out of the tent. He and Nana packed up the tent quickly, and, after eating a light breakfast, got back on the road for the Extra Academy.

After another couple hours of walking through the forest, they arrived at their destination. The only things visible were the immense walls that surrounded the school, and the banner that read "Extra Academy".

"We're here!" Nana exclaimed, grabbing Naek's arm. Together they walked up to the gate, where a guard gave them a cursory glance before allowing them into the compound. Nana lead the way to the headmaster's study, talking about getting Naek admitted immediately.

"Gramps! I'm back! I brought another potential student too!" she exclaimed.

"Oooh, Nana, is that you? Come closer, you know my eyesight isn't that good," came a voice from deeper in the study. They cautiously made their way around the piles of books and various instruments and tools that littered the floor of the study. They were forced to walk single file due to the lack of space, Naek walking slightly behind Nana so he could study some of the books near the top of the piles. As they neared the back of the study, Nana passed by a curiously tall pile of books. It erupted just as she had cleared it, revealing an old man.

"Surprise!" he exclaimed as he reached out to grope her ass. Naek immediately appeared behind the small man and lifted him off of the ground by the back of the shirt collar.

"I would appreciate it if you would keep your hands off of my girlfriend, dirty old man," Naek said angrily, trying hard to keep from punching the old man.

"Now now, don't be so uptight! A beauty such as her is meant to be shared by everyone!" The old man said nervously, kicking his feet trying to find the ground again.

"I would agree with you if it weren't this one in particular," Naek said, grinning from ear to ear, making Nana roll her eyes. He released the man, allowing him to fall back to the ground.

"Good man, now then, what can I help you two with?" he asked, straightening his shirt.

"I am an Extra, I would like to join this school," Naek stated simply.

"Hmmmm okay, but we'll need to determine your class placement. For you to catch me midair, you are at least Advanced class level, but you could be higher..." the old man stated thoughtfully.

"Why not have Naek fight the teachers of each level, and the one he loses to is the class he's in?" Nana asked.

"That is a great idea! Alright, you go wait in the courtyard Naek, and I'll assemble the teachers," the headmaster stated, ambling off toward the classrooms. Naek started to follow him when Nana caught his hand.

"I won't forgive you if you get into a class lower than me!" she teased, pulling him back to her.

"Which teacher do I need to beat to pass you?" Naek asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Ha ha, but you can't get higher than my class, I'm in the Final level classes," she said triumphantly.

"I'll find a way," Naek said softly.

"By the way, I should tell you the teacher's Talents-" Nana began. She was cut off by Naek kissing her softly.

"That would spoil the fun," he said, "I should get going. Promise me you'll watch?"

"Of course! Watching you get your ass kicked isn't an everyday thing," she teased. He disappeared from her arms with a small smile.Naek appeared in front of the group of teachers and the headmaster still smiling.

"Everyone, this is the child we're testing today. Your teachers will fight him, and the one who beats him gets him in their class! Kapeesh?" the headmaster announced loudly enough that the growing crowd of students could hear as well. The first teacher stepped up as soon as the headmaster had finished. He was a serious looking man with jet-black hair. His thin frame was lined with the lithe muscles of an acrobat.

"Yo, old man! Should I, like, announce my Talents or something, so the teachers know what they're up against?" Naek asked, looking past the teacher to the headmaster.

"At the teacher's discretion, ma' boy. Good luck," the headmaster answered, giving a thumbs up. Naek looked at the teacher, who twitched angrily.

"I, Nox Grant, teacher of the Beginner classes, do not need a handicap!" Nox announced angrily. Shrugging, he motioned the teacher to attack first. Nox, incensed at Naek's seemed nonchalance toward the fight, charged angrily, materializing a pair of bladed tonfas in his hands. His first strike was easily brushed to the side as Naek spun into him, launching his elbow into the older man's temple.

Nox cartwheeled, slightly off balance from the blow to his head. Naek charged, hoping to keep him off balance. Nox's tonfa's disappeared, replaced by a throwing knife, flying right at Naek's neck. He ducked under the knife, reaching up and catching the handle, then rolled onto his hands and pushed up, narrowly dodging a swing by a spiked club. The upward jump smashed Naek's foot into Nox's jaw, knocking the older man unconscious. Naek hung there upside down for a second before flipping back down to the ground, earning a round of applause from the gathered students.

"Thanks for the match, teach," Naek said to the man's unconscious body as a student ran down to remove him from the battlefield. He discreetly placed the knife into his pocket. "Guess Beginner just isn't for me," Naek said, turning back to face the row of teachers.

"Marie, please administer first aid to Mr. Nox," the headmaster said to a woman on his left. He looked slightly impressed by Naek's fight, and motioned to a blonde man at the end of the row. He stood, threw off his coat, and began stretching out.

"It would seem so, but maybe Medium will be right for you?" the headmaster joked, already predicting the outcome of the battle to be in Naek's favor.

"Alright kiddo, I'm Jack Hearse, the instructor for the Medium level classes. I'll warn you now, I get a little crazy in battles," the blonde man announced, earning a cheer from a section of the crowd. The man wore tight clothes, revealing his muscles. He was small, though not as short as the headmaster.

In an instant, he was within a foot of Naek, pulling an uppercut toward his jaw. Naek flipped backwards, his foot catching Jack's chin and pulling him back with the flip, ending with Naek standing over Jack, his foot lightly pressing on the teacher's throat.

"Judging from the time gap between when you pushed off, and when you arrived near me, I assume that you have Hyperspeed as one of your Talents," Naek said, lifting his foot slightly.

"You got good reactions, kiddo, not many have dodged a surprise attack from me," Jack said, "But it won't happen a second time." Suddenly, he wasn't there. Naek threw his elbow at Jack's head height behind him, catching the man by surprise, and launching him into the air. Naek smashed his foot against the ground, propelling himself in front of Jack, and launched a flurry of blows, never missing their targets. Naek dropped below him, and sent him flying up into the air with a kick.

In the brief pause as he flew upward, Jack managed to recover some of his wits, and activated his second Talent, causing his body to instantly become harder than steel. Naek pushed off of the ground, appearing above him, and with a smashing overhead kick, sent him plummeting back to the ground. His impact left a small crater in the grassy courtyard. Naek dropped the 20 meters back to the ground, landing easily.

"You got my blood pumping, thanks teach," Naek said to the unconscious teacher. Maria came and pulled Jack out of the crater and off to the side near Nox.

"Child, where did you train?" the headmaster asked, impressed despite himself.

"Nowhere, I just lived in the Koala Mountains for the past 10 years or so," Naek responded.

"The Koala Mountains? The Koala Mountains? Child that is very impressive!" the headmaster exclaimed, shocked.

"Old man, why are you talking so formally?" Naek asked, not really concerned by his place of residence.

"Because this is a formal test. We can discuss who has the best ass at the Academy afterwards," the headmaster answered, already imagining the discussion.

"Hmm, I would be at a disadvantage, seeing as I haven't been here for more than thirty minutes, but that sounds interesting. I assume we will be taking a survey as well?" Naek asked, engrossed in his conversation with the old man now.

"Hohohoh, that is an excellent idea, ma' boy--"

"Enough! I am your next opponent, and you will need to take me seriously, unlike your previous opponents," an irritated looking man announced, rising from his chair.

"That's not true, I took them seriously. I mean, this is my education at stake here!" Naek joked, getting a round of cheers from the students whose teachers had been defeated.

"I am the teacher of the Advanced class, Vermillion. You will use your talent here, or be burnt to a crisp," Vermillion threatened, advancing toward Naek. His arms became encased in a blue fire.

"Hey, I can use fire too! Let's see, I think you're about 20%," Naek stated happily. He dropped to the ground, drawing a circle; due to years of practice, he was finished in seconds. Biting his thumb, he let several drops of blood fall onto the circle.

"What kind of sorcery are you performing?!" Vermillion asked loudly.

"This Talent of mine was a little too strong to be out all the time, so I sealed it. Therefore I have to pay a price to use it," Naek explained. Every eye in the courtyard was glued to him, watching intently for the resolution of the odd ritual.

"Demon seal release, 20%!" Naek exclaimed. A flash of blue light burst free from the circle, while white surged from the roots of Naek's hair, pushing the red to the tips of the hair. His eyes became a deep crimson color, and small horns extended from his skull at his hairline. Every person stood staring, including Vermillion, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"Well, you ready to fight, or what?" Naek asked, grinning. The question snapped everyone back to reality.

"Here I come, you insolent little child!" Vermillion yelled as he threw out his arms, shooting two spears of fire toward Naek. They curled away, then pivoted back in, trying to catch him on either side. Naek simply extended him arms, catching the flames. Vermillion watched in horror as Naek's black flames swallowed the blue flames, then was forced to duck as Naek released a wave of flames. Realizing that ranged attacks would not work, Vermillion charged under the flames, attempting to catch Naek off-guard. As the flames finished passing over, the teacher slashed out with a fire-sword, but hit nothing. He stood up, looking around, but failing to see this opponent.

"Yo!" Naek called, above Vermillion. Naek stood there, upside down in the air, directly over the arrogant teacher. He balanced the point of a throwing knife on what he deemed as a thicker part of the man's skull, "I sincerely suggest you just surrender,"

"I don't seem to have any other choice, given the knife you have on my head and the sword you are pressing into my back," he answered, pointing out the katana Naek held against Vermillion's back. Naek hopped back down to the ground, turning back to the row of teachers as Vermillion took his place next to the other defeated teachers.

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers