The Upgrade

Story Info
Mature lady gets a lesson from the computer guy.
5.7k words
4.54
127.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came in that some computer work was needed for the company's most expensive client. The Jordans were the wealthiest family in the state and had been for generations. They were known as "old money", the family wealth coming from long years of shrewd business. They were also somewhat reclusive; the only one ever actually seen was Mr. Jordan when he went to and from the city on business and the wife almost never seen. From those that worked for them, the Jordans were said to be aloof and haughty, the wife bossy and controlling.

After getting through the front security gate and traveling up the long winding driveway, Jim finally stood before the front door to the mansion. He rang the doorbell and waited. Within a few moments he heard the locks being undone and the massive wooden door opened smoothly. Expecting to be greeted by one of the help, Jim was rather surprised by the gorgeous older woman who opened the door.

"I'm here about the computer upgrades that were requested," Jim said after a slight hesitation. The woman stared intently at him for a few moments in silence, her stern look making him slightly nervous. Finally she opened the door more and stepped back to let him in. "I am Elizabeth Jordan. This way, please", she said and spun on one high heel and began walking.

From the rumors he had heard, Jim expected her to be rather frumpy, old and somewhat haggard looking but as she led him deeper into the depths of the mansion, Jim took the time to admire the stunning beauty in front of him. When he saw her at the door, he guessed her age to be mid to late forties, her strawberry-blond hair, frosted with grey and stylishly piled on top of her head, supporting that guess. She had almost no age lines, allowing her to look far younger than she was. Sparkling green eyes gazed from beneath lush dark lashes and tasteful makeup.

She was wearing a woman's navy blue business suit, tailored to impress. Under the suit coat was an off-white shirt buttoned all the way. Her matching navy skirt came almost to her knees and Jim smiled slightly as he listened to the whispering of her black nylons as she walked. She was almost as tall as he was, and he stood slightly more than six foot. And she was a voluptuous woman as well. She had a real woman's waist, with large breasts, each nearly as large as his head, above that waist and sensuously wide hips below it. As she led him towards a back office, he could feel a slight stirring in his body as watched her sexy ass sashay from side to side and her long legs whispered to him. He had to remind himself more than once to stay professional.

She opened the door to the office and he followed her inside. The room was huge. A fireplace sat in the wall off to the right. Two highly comfortable looking chairs and an equally expensive looking rug were in front of the fireplace. An overflowing bookshelf ran along the wall to the right of the fireplace and shelving of knick knacks ran along the left side. Mrs. Jordan strode to the massive mahogany desk in the middle of the room. "This is the main computer office. I was in the middle of something here that is very important and need to finish. Try not to bother me by making noise." With that she went to the chair, sat down and continued to work.

Taken slightly aback by her abruptness, Jim set down his equipment, and went to the opposite side of the desk from Mrs. Jordan to begin, knowing it was merely some rather minor hardware upgrades that were needed. As he worked on the backside of the massive desk, he noticed there was no back to it and that he could see Mrs. Jordan's long sensuous legs, crossed at the ankles. She was absent-mindedly tapping one foot slowly as she worked. Jim bent down to get an item from his workbag. As he did, he found he was able to see even more of Mrs. Jordan's legs. In fact, as his eyes wandered up along the sensuous curves of her legs he gazed deep under her skirt and his eyes widened to find she was not wearing any panties. A strip of hair, just as strawberry-blonde as the hair on her head rose from the junction of her thighs.

"And just how does leering at my legs upgrade the computer?"

The sound of her voice jolted Jim back to the matter at hand. His face flushed a bright red; he mumbled apologies and nearly fell over himself trying to get back to work. He worked in embarrassed silence for a few minutes. When he finally dared to look up from his work again, he noticed that at some point she had taken her suit coat off and draped it over the chair she was sitting in. Her massive breasts strained the fabric of the shirt and her nipples strained it even more. He realized that she must not be wearing a bra either. Suddenly a perfectly manicured hand slammed down on the desk in front of Jim's face. He looked up into the angry eyes of Mrs. Jordan. "Either finish your work or leave at once! You are not here to ogle me."

"I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. Jordan. It's just that you're such a beautiful woman and, forgive me for being so blunt and forward here, your body is just SO scrumptious to look at".

She sat there staring at Jim for a moment before finally saying, "You know, it has been quite a long time since anyone has said something like that to me. It's been years since my own husband has paid any attention to me whatsoever."

"No offense, but that would make me think your husband is a fool."

"You really do know how to pile it on thick don't you?"

"Just being honest, ma'am."

She stood up and started to walk around the desk. "What are you doing?" Jim asked her, suddenly nervous.

"I want to talk to you and I don't want this desk in my way"

"That's ok, ma'am, I can hear you just fine...you don't need to come any closer"

"Nonsense. What on earth is so wrong about wanting to talk face to....Oh, my!"

Mrs. Jordan gasped slightly, putting her fingers to her lips as she finally stood before Jim to discover what suddenly made him so nervous. There was a bulge in his left pants leg that ran halfway down his thigh. She tried to put an indifferent look back on her face, her nose rising slightly as she tilted her head back. "I seem to have made quite an effect on you, haven't I?"

Before Jim could even think of a response, Mrs. Jordan stepped forward until she was now mere inches apart. Her right hand slipped forward and wrapped slightly around the bulge in Jim's pants. She bent down slightly, running her hand along the length until she reached the rounded tip. "My god is that all you?" she asked in a whisper. Without waiting for a response, she reached up with her left hand, grabbed the back of Jim's head and pulled his face to hers for a kiss. Their lips met. She parted hers slightly and slipped her tongue out, sliding it along his lips, tasting him, before slipping between to dance with his. She felt him place his hands on her sides, sliding his hands around to run them up and down her back before, after a long moment, sliding them down further to cup and grab the full cheeks of her ass and pull her close. As their bodies met, she slid her hand around to his backside and grabbed his left ass cheek to pull him even closer, the hard lump in his front pressing against her. She moaned into his mouth before she tilted her head back to catch a breath. She stepped back and slid her left hand back around to his front, latching onto the solid rod in his pants. Mrs. Jordan looked into Jim's eye, a gleam in her eye and a decidedly wicked smile spreading slowly on her lips as she slipped down to her knees.

Even before she was fully down on her knees, her hands were already working to undo his belt, then the button and the zipper. She pulled his pants and underwear down in one smooth motion. As she did, his solid dick shot up out of his underwear and bounced in front of Mrs. Jordan's face, her eyes following it hungrily. She gripped the base firmly, her hand unable to fully close around the thick shaft. A long snakelike tongue slid from between her full lips and licked at the fat purple head. Mrs. Jordan looked up at Jim, reached back to grab his ass cheeks, and with another wicked smile, slid her mouth over the top of his cockhead. He could feel her gripping his ass and pulling his hips toward her, his thick throbbing shaft filling first her mouth and then her throat. She kept taking it until the hairs at the base of his shaft tickled her nose and her chin pressed into his ball sack. He grabbed the back of her head and held her in place, feeling her throat muscles working his shaft. She pulled her had back, the fat cock sliding out of her mouth, the head escaping with a loud popping sound. Mrs. Jordan sucked in air with a loud gasp before she drove her head forward, engulfing the fat shaft again and bobbing her head as fast as she could. After nearly half a minute of heavenly face bobbing, she pulled her lips off his cock with another loud slurping noise and stood up, the stern haughty look back on her face.

"Are you just going to stand there and have me do all the work or you going to be a man and fuck my face?" Mrs. Jordan asked him huskily.

Something clicked inside Jim's head. He tilted his head slightly to one side and then grabbed Mrs. Jordan by the arm, lifting slightly and forced her to sit on the desk. He pushed her back as he released her arm and she lay back onto the big desk. Jim looked down at her, grabbed her by the shoulders of her shirt and pulled her to the edge of the desk, her head falling back over the edge. "You asked for it, you got it," he said as he pushed his still throbbing cock at her lips. Her lips opened and Jim pushed the fat length of his cock all the way into her mouth and throat, his balls resting on her nose. He leaned forward slightly and grabbed the material of her shirt, ripping it open and sending buttons flying. Mrs. Jordan made a muffled sound of surprise as he did that then moaned around his cock in content as she felt his hands grab her huge soccer ball sized tits, fingers sinking into her flesh while her hard nipples dug into his palms. While he manhandled her huge tits, he fucked her mouth ravenously, his balls slamming into her nose. Mrs. Jordan actually started to believe that he would bruise her lips from the hard thrusting he was doing. Saliva leaked out the sides of her mouth and down the sides of her face.

Jim pulled his throbbing shaft out of her mouth with another lewd slurping sound, hooked Mrs. Jordan under the arms and pulled her to him a little bit more. He took a small step forward; his thighs pressed against the dark wood of the massive desk and slammed his dick between Mrs. Jordan's big tits with a wet slap. He then grabbed the sides of her tits and squeezed them together, mashing them around his shaft. He pinched and pulled at her fat nipples while his big balls slapped against her upper chest.

Jim gave a little start as he felt something behind him. Mrs. Jordan, haughty and stern-faced and reclusive Mrs. Jordan, had her hands around his thighs holding herself up and was kissing and licking his butt cheeks. As he continued to hump her huge hooters, he felt her tongue sliding along his crack before going between and licking around his puckered ring. Who knew haughty Mrs. Jordan was a freak?! Jim thought to himself.

With the freakiness of Mrs. Jordan's actions just now, combined with the impulsive nature of the situation, Jim soon felt a rumbling deep in his balls. He slowed his thrusting, wanting to make the most of this once in a lifetime situation. "Fuck, Mrs. Jordan! Your mouth is so good I'm about to cum!"

Hearing the huskiness of his voice, Mrs. Jordan pushed him back, moaning with loss as he cock slid out of her mouth. With amazing deftness for an older woman, Mrs. Jordan rolls off the side of the desk and quickly walks on her knees to get in front of Jim. She reaches up and grabs his visibly throbbing shaft and strokes it with quick even strokes. She looks up into his eyes, her tongue sliding along her lips lewdly. "Cum on my face! Give me all your hot cum! Show me just how much you loved to fuck my mouth and tits, you fucker." She then fastened her lips at the flared head of his cock and fluttered her tongue over his tip while she continued her even strokes on the shaft. And that was all it took for Jim.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Mrs. Jordan pulled her head back to await her reward. Just as she did, Jim began to spurt his load. The amount shocked Mrs. Jordan. The first huge spurt struck her right between the eyes with a loud splat. The splat was half the size of her palm. She kept stroking. More ropy lengths of warm cum shot from the tip of Jim's spasming shaft. As she stroked, Mrs. Jordan opened her mouth and directed some in between her lips, the massive spurt filling her mouth to overflowing in one shot. She opened her eyes in shock as the cum kept streaming out of the throbbing dickhead and she got a shot right in her left eye. Every stroke she did produced another stream of cum the shot onto her face. Within seconds her whole face was covered in cum, the excess dripping down onto her huge tits. Finally she took the cock back into her mouth and swallowed the last few dwindling spurts. As she did, Jim grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close, driving his dick deep into her mouth until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Unprepared for this, Mrs. Jordan was in mid-swallow and choked on his cum; coughing up what was left in her mouth. The cum blasted out of her mouth and all over the base of his cock and balls. Sensing he liked it this way, Mrs. Jordan grabbed Jim's ass and pulled harder, forcing even more of his cock down her throat until she gagged for release and air. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed back and Jim released her head. She sucked in a huge gasp of air and sat back, still kneeling on the floor. She wiped at her eyes, removing as much cum as she could and licking her fingers clean with each swipe. Her eyes stinging slightly, she looked up at him and said, "Holy shit, young man, you sure do cum a fucking geyser, don't you?"

"I scared off my first couple of girlfriends because of it. Scared me so bad I went to a doctor about it. She said it was a genetic abnormality in me but that it wasn't fatal or anything. Just makes me something of a freak." Jim chuckled. "Then she jacked me off in her office just to see it shoot."

Mrs. Jordan chuckled along with him. She lifted her hand to him and he helped her to her feet. She looked lewdly sexy at that moment, hair slightly disheveled, her face covered in sticky cum some of which had dropped onto her heaving tits, her shirt hanging from her arms. She ran a finger down his chest as she said, "Well, handsome, I'm going to go upstairs and take a quick shower, wash some of this cum off my face. Without me here to distract you, you should be able to finish your work fairly quickly, correct?"

Sensing that she was putting her stand-offishness to cover her impulsive romp, Jim said, "Yes, ma'am. Shouldn't take anytime time at all really."

Her haughtiness back in full effect, which seemed to Jim to be a little silly with her face covered in cum, Mrs. Jordan said, "Fine then, I expect the work to be done by the time I come back down." With that she spun on her heel and walked out of the office, with Jim admiring her ass until she was out of sight.

After putting himself back into presentable shape, Jim got back to work. Without Mrs. Jordan there as a sexy distraction he was able to concentrate completely on the task at hand and completed the upgrades within short order. He checked the computer to make sure everything was accepted and recognized, then congratulated himself on another job well done. He looked around the room after putting his tools away and realized that Mrs. Jordan had hardly had time to get her shower started. He didn't know how long she would take and he didn't want to be sitting around with nothing to do; he also didn't feel right about trying to poke around any of the other rooms either. So that left him with some free time on his hands.

As he stood in the middle of the room wondering what to do, he started remembering what had just occurred between himself and the busty mature owner of the home he was in. Thinking about it put a smile on his face, not to mention the beginnings of another bulge in his pants. A thought occurred to him and he devilishly wondered if Mrs. Jordan might be up for round two yet. He walked out of the room and stood there a moment and realized that he could hear someone singing. "She sings in the shower" Jim thought to himself. "Maybe she might want to sing a duet", he thought with another wicked smile. And so he wandered his way up the lushly carpeted stairs, following the sound of Mrs. Jordan's voice. He followed it all the way to a back bedroom easily as large as his whole apartment. He continued to follow the sounds until he made his way to the bathroom, another huge and lushly appointed room. And there in the shower, water running hot, steam billowing out over the top of a six foot tall shower door, stood Mrs. Jordan naked and glistening. Without a second thought, Jim began undoing his clothes and sliding them to the floor. When he was finally nude, he padded over to the shower door and opened it slowly.

Mrs. Jordan stood there with her back to the door and Jim took that moment to just stare and the slightly wide, fully packed and completely firm full ass that glistened in front of him. The sight was enough to drive him to full hardness, almost painfully so. He stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him, marveling to himself in the back of his mind that there was enough room for the two of them in the shower and they still were not touching. Jim couldn't wait another moment. He took a step forward and the fat head of his rock hard cock poked Mrs. Jordan in the small of her back.

She gave a loud yelp, actually jumping a few inches off the ground as she turned around to see what had poked her. Seeing that it was Jim, her shocked look quickly turned into an angry one. "Just what is the meaning of this? What do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

"I finished my work early and thought you might be interested in going for round two. What do you say?"

Standing there in the shower, warm water cascading over her body and a throbbing cock poking her in the belly, one could almost see the switch flip behind her eyes. She reached down between them and grabbed the thick shaft and stroked it slowly, licking her lips wantonly.

"Is this what you were hoping for, you horny bastard? Did you think you were going to take me right here in the shower? Well then, let's go for it! I haven't had a good fuck in years and I certainly won't mind making the best of this!" As she finished talking, Mrs. Jordan lifted one long curvy leg and put it around Jim's waist, her heel pressing against the top of his ass. Still gripping his cock shaft tight, she ran it up and down the lips of her pussy a few times and then put the head between the lips and used her leg to draw Jim closer to her. She gasped as she felt the massive dick fill her hole slowly. She reached around and grabbed Jim's hands, forcing him to grab her ass tight. Then she reached over her head and grabbed the necks of the two shower nozzles on the wall behind her. When she was sure of her grip, she pushed up with the leg she was standing on, and threw that leg around Jim's waist with the other one and then sat down hard onto his shaft. She gave a short scream of lust as a full four or five inches of rock solid throbbing cock slammed up into her pussy. Without waiting to let the mingled shock of pain and pleasure subside at all, Mrs. Jordan began using her legs to move herself up and down on Jim's massive cock. She let go of the shower nozzles and put her arms around Jim's neck, threw her head back and began to grunt heavily with passion every time she hit bottom.

12