The Upscale Underwear Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it, Becky," I consoled her, as she dried the backs of my legs. "I had something to do with it getting carried away, you know. "

"Turn please," she ordered, and when I complied, she started attending to the front of my legs. "I know. It's just that I don't have any... umm... experience. " Kneeling in front of me, she rubbed my thighs with the soft terrycloth, seemingly oblivious to the cock that dangled only a few inches from her face.

"Well surely, the fitting procedures and customer relations will come to you in time," I offered. Becky's hand was now massaging my package through the towel. It felt wonderfully stimulating, even after everything it had been through that day. Luckily, or – what am I saying – unluckily, my cock was too spent to respond.

"That's not what I mean," she countered and stood up to do my chest. "That's not the experience I'm lacking. Well it is, but it isn't... It's not the experience I'm talking about. "

"Oh, I see," I said comfortingly. This was all suddenly intriguing.

"It's just that I've never... um... I've never... ," she spoke haltingly. Seeming to want to avoid eye contact, she stared vacantly at my chest. "It's just that, when we did what we did before, that's the first time I've done anything like that with a guy. "

"Really?... Wow! You mean... Really?... " I had to think for a minute. "So why would you get into this line of work?"

"I dunno. I guess I just didn't know what I was going to have to do. " Her eyes dropped.

"Wow. Well I guess that that's going to make it difficult to work here... Wait a minute! You mean you're still a virgin?"

She looked at me with shock on her face. I guess I had hit a nerve. "I have to go now. " And with that, she hurried out of the room.

I finished getting dressed and made my way back to the showroom. I had hoped to see Becky there to make sure that I hadn't offended her, but Katherine was the only one there. She was dealing with another customer, and so I unobtrusively wandered over to the counter and waited. When she noticed me, she came over and reached under the counter for my clipboard. She had a small grin of awkwardness on her face.

"Mr Davis," she leaned in and spoke softly to me, "Can you just confirm your hotel address and room number?"

"Yes, it's correct," I confirmed, glancing at the form.

"And will you be in your room after dinner tonight?"

"Yes, as far as I know. " Where was this going?

"Thank you," Katherine continued, "We don't have your size at this store, and so I'm having a few pair sent over. Becky has offered to drop them off, so I'm going to have her bring them to you after her shift if you don't mind. "

"No, not a bit. " Hmmm... Well...

"Thank you, Mr Davis," Katherine whispered, placing her hand on top of mine, "I appreciate your patience. By the way, are you going to be here later in the week?"

"Yes, I'm here until Friday. "

"Perfect. We usually do follow-up, and so I would like to have a Customer Satisfaction Team visit you Thursday night. Head office is interested in cultivating new clients, and so they will be sending out a couple of girls to interview you and check your fitting. Would that be okay?"

"Ye-e-ess," I stumbled, "Of course. I'll make sure I'm around. " This place just keeps on giving.

"Well, we'll phone to set a time. They can come late in the evening to work around your schedule. Okay then," she backed away to leave, "Well, here's your bill. I have to look after this gentleman. Thank you so much for shopping with us. I hope that you continue to let us be your undergarment specialists. " She turned and walked over to her other client.

"Of course," I replied out of courtesy and thought giddily about the upcoming visits. Then I looked down at the bill... GULP!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Girls & friend's mom don't let him sleep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trevor Meets His New Doctor 18-year-old virgin guy has an unforgettable exam.in First Time
The School Assignment He becomes study tool for sex ed. assignment.in First Time
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories