The User Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben meets another of his teen lovers.
3.2k words
4.82
42.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Ben Sanders got home from school, made himself dinner, then he sat down to watch the news on TV. His doorbell rang shortly after the news program ended. He got up, opened the door, and found Sarah Davis, a slim, attractive young woman with shoulder-length, frizzy blonde hair, standing at his door. She was one of several female Jamestown High School students he had been devoting special attention to.

"Hi, Mr. Sanders, can I come in?" Sarah asked softly.

"Ah, sure, Sarah," Ben said. He stepped back and the young woman walked by him, into his apartment.

Sarah was wearing a pale yellow halter-top and bleached jeans. The top ended just below her breasts, exposing a wide strip of delectable skin. The jeans looked as if they'd been painted on her fine young body.

Ben had been setting the stage for this meeting ever since he began the counseling sessions he'd been having with Sarah. He'd carefully been working on getting her interested in stopping by his apartment to talk, knowing that if she did, he'd have her exactly where he wanted her.

"Um, how come you asked me to come over here instead...instead of, you know, seeing me in school?" Sarah murmured. She looked at her feet.

"Don't you remember what I told you the last session we had?" Ben asked.

Sarah nodded. "You...you said it might be easier for us to talk about some of the stuff I need to talk about if...if we weren't in school," she whispered. "Do...do you really think that's true?"

Ben smiled. "Sarah, you seem very nervous. Are you afraid of being here alone with me?" he asked.

"Ah, I...I guess not," Sarah whispered, staring at the floor. "You sure I'm, ah, not...you know...bothering you?"

"No, you're not bothering me at all, Sarah," Ben responded. "I think we can make a lot of progress on the things that are bothering you tonight."

Sarah looked up at him, surprise showing on her face. "You really mean that?" she asked.

Ben nodded and smiled. "Of course," he said.

Sarah looked at her feet again, then she looked up at him. "Mr. Sanders, do...do you think I'm pretty?" she asked, her voice soft.

"Sarah, I think you're beautiful," Ben replied. He was a bit surprised that she was being so direct. "I'm surprised you even need to ask."

"You're not just saying that because you think it's what I want to hear, are you?" she asked. "I mean, lots of guys at school don't seem to think so."

"Sarah, I'm saying it because I believe it," Ben said. "I do think you're lovely. It's just that your question caught me off guard." He was pleased. He wasn't sure how he was going to guide tonight's conversation to this sort of topic, now Sarah had done it for him.

"If I'm pretty, how come the only guys who want to take me out are jocks?" she asked. "And even then none of them goes out with me more than once? I...I don't understand..." Tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Ben knew a bit about Sarah. Her choice in boys was terrible. One of the athletes she went to bed with spread the word that she was an easy lay. The result was that all his buddies took her out, expecting to sleep with her, too. Unfortunately, Sarah had slept with quite a few of them. Once word of what she'd been doing got around, she was pretty much ostracized by the kids she had once been friends with.

"Come here, Sarah," Ben said, holding out his arms. "It looks to me like you need a hug." The young woman moved into his embrace and pressed her face against his chest. He could feel her warmth through his clothes.

After she'd been in his arms for a while, Sarah tilted her head back and looked up at the guidance counselor. When she did, he kissed her. The kiss was tentative at first, but grew more urgent as fires of passion flared in both of them. Ben licked Sarah's lips and her tongue emerged and duelled with his. The girl's arms tightened around him.

"God!" Sarah whispered after the kiss ended. She kept staring at Ben, dreamy-eyed. "I never felt like this before, just from kissing somebody!"

"Sarah, do...do you want to leave?" Ben gasped, struggling to get his breath. "I'm afraid that...if...if you stay...I...I'll kiss you again and if...if I do, I'm not sure what will happen."

"I...I don't want to leave," Sarah whispered, gazing at him.

"When do you have to be home?" Ben asked.

Sarah shrugged. "I...I told my folks I was going over to Marcie's to study and probably wouldn't be home until late," she replied.

"Come with me, Sarah," Ben said. He put his arm around her and led her into his bedroom, once more surprised how few recriminations he felt about what he was going to do.

In the bedroom, Sarah stood in front of Ben, looking bewildered. He didn't give her time to think. He ran his hands lightly up her bare belly, under the cutoff top. She murmured softly and sucked in her belly a little. Then he cupped his hands around her breasts, squeezed them gently through her bra, and rubbed his thumbs over the tips. The lovely young woman continued to murmur softly.

"Are you scared about what I'm doing, Sarah?" he asked.

The young woman, who looked very vulnerable and shy, licked her lips and nodded. "A little, I guess," the girl replied softly. "I...I never...ah...you know, did this with a...a grown-up before."

"Don't be scared, Sarah," Ben reassured her, "Believe me, there's nothing to be afraid of." He continued caressing her smooth, warm skin.

Sarah closed her eyes, sighed softly, and shuddered.

"Does that feel good?" Ben asked.

"Oh, yeahhhh!" the quivering teenager whispered.

Ben felt his desire growing rapidly as he caressed the trembling teenager. He slid his hand to the waist of her jeans and began fumbling with the clasp. Sarah sucked in her stomach to assist him in opening her jeans. The clasp opened, then the zipper buzzed down, exposing the front of her lacy panties. Although the jeans fit like a second skin, he managed to slide them down over her lean hips with surprising ease.

Once Sarah's jeans were off, Ben examined the young woman, who now wore only a skimpy bra and bikinis. Her body was slender, yet well-formed, her legs lithe. She was a cheerleader and was also on the gymnastic team and her body was taut. He began stroking her legs and buttocks as lightly as he could. He felt her tremble while whimpers of delight came from her lips.

Ben's tongue teased her navel and her moans increased in intensity, as did the tremors shaking her luscious young body. He caressed her breasts through her silky bra and her nipples grew even harder. He undid the clasp between her breasts, peeled the gauzy garment from her and again gazed at her, licking his lips. Her breasts, moderately sized, but firm and standing proud, were beautiful! Large dark circles capped them, and her mouth-watering nipples jutted her areolas.

Ben wrapped his hands around the delectable mounds of flesh and began rubbing his thumbs over the rigid tips. Sarah moaned and leaned forward, pressing tighter against his hands, her lovely body almost vibrating. Her hands covered his.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she murmured, "God, Mr. Sanders...I...I think I'm gonna fall. My legs are shaking so hard! I...I never felt like this before!"

Ben took his hands from her breasts, guided her to the bed and had her lay down. Then he took his clothes off and laid down next to the wide-eyed girl, who gazed at him, her chest heaving. He again drew one firm nipple between his lips and began lapping it with his tongue. He took her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began pulling on it and twisting it.

Sarah went wild. Her back arched and her hips rose off the bed. Loud gasps of pleasure issued from her. "Mr. Sanders!!! I can't stand it!!!" she moaned, "It feels too good! Oh, God!!! Oh, Godd!!! I love that!!"

Ben adored her breasts for a while then, continuing to work on her chest with his mouth, he let his hands roam over Sarah's fine body, feeling her flesh ripple as they slid over her. Heat rose from her in waves. He slid her panties down over her hips and lovely legs. The panties clung to her excitement-damp middle as he tugged them from between her legs. He inhaled the sweet scent of her excitement and knew he had to taste her.

When he started kissing Sarah's flat belly, even more fervent sounds gushed from the slim, lovely lass. "Goddd!! Oh, Goddd!!!" she mewled, her hands flailing at the bed, "That feels so fantastic! Oh, Goddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!!!"

At last Ben's lips brushed the soft, wrinkled hair that covered her sex. Sarah parted her legs and he continued kissing downward. His lips moved closer and closer to the teenager's center as the lovely girl's cries of joy grew louder.

When his lips and tongue found her clit, Sarah's hips rose, pressing her juicy opening against his mouth, and she cried out passionately. Ben discovered that she tasted incredibly good. His tongue lashed her labia, then parted them, and delved into her. The girl's body twisted and her hands beat the bed. She began to shake. Then her orgasm began and a frantic moan came from her. "Eeeeeeeayyyyyyyy!!!! Eeeeeeeeaiiiiiiiiii!!!!" she wailed. With her hips rocking wildly, she smeared her savory juices all over Ben's face. Her smooth, muscular legs clamped around his head, trapping him against her. He continued licking and sucking her until she lay relaxed on the bed.

Lying next to Sarah, Ben gazed at the lovely blonde, who gazed back at him, her eyes filled with adoration.

"I...I want you, Mr. Sanders!" she urged, her hips rocking. "I want you to fuck me! Please, Mr. Sanders! Fuck me!! Fuck meeeee!!"

Ben moved on top of the girl.

"Yesssss!!!" Sarah whispered fervently, her arms wrapping around him. "Fuck me! Please! Fuck me!"

Ben's cock touched her hot, wet labia, staggering him with a bolt of pleasure so intense he almost came on her belly. Using every bit of self-control he had, he managed to hold back. He grasped his erection and slid the tip up and down between Sarah's slick labia. Then, centering the tip on her opening, he began forcing it into her.

Sarah was incredibly tight and the feelings Ben experienced as he penetrated her lean, lovely body were unbelievably intense. The girl's slim hips rose and her hands pulled at him as he relentlessly forced his way into her.

With his rock-hard erection finally implanted in Sarah's rippling furrow, Ben held himself above her on out-stretched arms, his hips pinning her to the bed.

"God, Mr. Sanders! You feel so big!" Sarah exclaimed. "I never felt this full before!"

The sensations sweeping over Ben were far too intense to allow him to remain still for long! He pulled back and felt the sweet clutch of Sarah's vagina on his cock as he dragged it out of her until only the tip remained ensconced in her quivering opening. Then, slowly, he pushed it back in until their pubic hair once again met and entwined.

Sarah shuddered, grasped his arms and her hips surged off the mattress. She ground her pussy against him, caressing his erect shaft with the torrid grasp of her cunt.

Powerful tension was building inside Ben. "Sarah, I can't wait!" he groaned, "I have to come!!"

"Yessssss!!!! Do it!!! Please!!! Do it!!! Come!!!!" Sarah mewled, locking her legs behind him, urging him deeper.

When overpowering sensations began to inundate him , Ben erupted. "Sarah!!! Oh, God!!! Sarah!!!" he groaned as he unleashed a flood of hot, sticky cream into her.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!" the teenager cried, her fingers digging into his arms. "I can feel you coming!!! Oh, Godddd!!! I'm comminggg, too!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeeaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!"

Ben heard the girl's squeals of pleasure and felt the violent motions of her body. When his orgasm began to ebb, he still could feel her vagina pulsing on his cock.

Exhausted, they lay in each other's arms as their bodies calmed. Ben's erection slowly softened and slid from the young woman, who shuddered when it did.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sarah purred as his cock exited her body, "I lost you. You got soft."

"Sarah, you are superb!" Ben told the lovely young woman he held in his arms.

Sarah gazed at him, her striking green eyes wide, filled with joy. "That was awesome, Mr. Sanders!" she exclaimed, "I never knew making love could be that wild! The other guys I been with, they never made me feel like you did!" She pushed herself up on her elbow, leaned over Ben and began sucking on his nipples. Ecstasy shot into the guidance counselor when the girl's slim hands began to roam over his body, sending more thrills racing through him. He shuddered. What she was doing to him felt wonderful! "Sarah, I...I'm not sure I can, ah, perform again," he cautioned.

If Sarah heard him, it didn't matter to her. She didn't stop. Her lips traced a feverish trail across his chest, moving from one nipple to the other. Her hand slid into his sticky pubic hair and once more thrills again began congregating in his groin. She began to stroke Ben's penis which, to his great surprise, swelled to full extension once more.

Sarah got to her knees and, holding his throbbing shaft in her hand, bent and licked it tentatively. Then she looked up at Ben and smiled. "It doesn't taste yukky," she said, "I thought it was gonna. It tastes kinda good, I like it." She bent her head and once more her lips encircled the head of his swollen cock. He groaned as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

While Sarah was sucking him, her soft blonde hair tumbled onto his belly, tickling him, adding yet more stimulation.

Ben twisted and turned on the bed and his moans and whimpers echoed through his apartment. Wanting to do something, he began stroking Sarah's wondrously-formed buttocks. His fingers probed the cleft between the firm cheeks, toying with both of her openings.

When Ben probed her anus with his finger, Sarah squealed around his cock, then she began to press back against him,welcoming his finger into her! Although he was already experiencing a near-overload of fantastic feelings, he got still more. He kept pushing his finger move slowly into the teenager's snug anus as she humped back against it. Her moans grew more feral she fucked her ass onto his finger. Her moans caused sumptuous vibrations around his cock.

Ben knew he couldn't stand much more. If this kept up much longer, he'd explode in her mouth.

"Get on me, Sarah!" he begged. "Now! Before I come in your mouth!"

Sarah gave his cock one last kiss, then she straddled him. Her wet slit trapped his engorged cock against his belly. Ben found that caress every bit as exciting as the ones her lips had been giving it. She kept rocking her hips, murmuring softly, sliding her damp vagina against him.

At last she raised herself, grasped him and placed the head of his cock at her opening. With a loud sigh she lowered her hips until he was buried deep inside her, then she began rocking her hips.

Ben's finger remained buried in Sarah's ass while she rode him. Her breasts were bobbing above his face, so he reached up with his free hand and cupped one, his thumb rubbing the nipple.

Squeals of joy erupted from the girl. "Eeeeeeeeee!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!! So goooooddddd!!! Feels so goooddddddd!!!!" she wailed. Her fingers dug into Ben's shoulders and her hips pounded against him. She shook as if she'd been given a series of electric shocks. "Aggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm cummmminnnggggg aggggainnnnnnnnnn!!! Eeeeeeeaaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" she cried.

Sarah's wild movements drew Ben along with her into paroxysms of ecstasy. His juices spewed into her as they shared an eternity of joy before, finally, she collapsed atop him.

Ben pulled his finger from Sarah's ass, wrapped his arms around her and lay there, holding her.

Sarah finally stirred, raised her head, and smiled at him. "God, Mr. Sanders!" she gushed, wide-eyed. "That was unreal! I've never felt anything that good in my life!" She bent and covered his mouth with hers.

When the kiss ended, Ben rolled Sarah onto her back once more. Immediately, his lips moved to the tip of a pert breast and began suckling it. He had no idea whether or not he'd be able to make it once more, but he was going to try his best!

Sarah's hands tangled in his hair, pressing his mouth against her as they once again explored each other's bodies avidly, their passion rising out of control.

Then Ben was again lying on top of the girl, driving into her alluring body with powerful thrusts, which she answered with wild thrusts of her own.

She put her hand on his chest to get his attention and looked up into Ben's eyes as he gazed down at her. "I want it from the back," she said. "I wanna do it doggy-style this time!"

Ben pulled his erection out of her. She rolled over and pulled her knees up, pushing her delightful ass up to give him access to it.

Ben got to his knees behind Sarah, grasped her hips, and put his cock back where they both wanted it to be. His thighs smacked against hers as he lunged into her. It didn't take long before they were once more sharing an orgasm, exploding together in an exchange of ultimate bliss.

When they were finished, Sarah explained that their love-making would have to end for that day. "I have to get home," she said.

"I know you do, Sarah," Ben told her. "You know, what we shared tonight has been really special for me, and I want to keep sharing it with you. But for that to happen, it has to be our secret. If anyone found out, I could be fired. I might even be put in jail."

Sarah smiled at Ben and hugged him. "I won't tell anyone," she whispered. "I'd sure hate for you to get fired or locked up."

"Me, too," Ben agreed.

Ben watched Sarah dress, enjoying seeing her delightful body disappear beneath her clothes. When she finished, she knelt on the bed and they shared one last passionate kiss.

"We gotta do this again soon!" she said.

"We will," Ben said, kissing her again. "I promise you that."

"I hoped you'd say that," she replied. "You know, when you had your finger up my ass, it felt really wild. You think you could fuck me in the ass some time?" Her eyes gleamed brightly as she asked him that.

"Anything you want," Ben said. "Anything."

Sarah got off the bed. Ben got up, put on a robe, and walked her to the door. She kissed him, then was gone.

Totally exhausted, Ben went back to bed and laid down. Tonight had been a delightful surprise. He had no idea Sarah would be as wild as she'd turned out to be! If he'd known how passionate she was, he'd have lured her here a lot sooner!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers