The User Ch. 09

Story Info
William and Arlene have fun in his office.
2.6k words
4.68
25.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Can I talk to you Mrs. Atherton?" Eileen Dumas asked her employer. Eileen had been the Atherton's maid for years, but this was the first time she'd ever dared go to a member of the family about a personal problem. It was easier for her to do that now because the new Mrs. William P. Atherton, III, was from the same economic background Eileen was. Before her marriage to "Young Mr. William," as Eileen thought of him, Arlene had been a waitress.

"Of course you can, Eileen," Arlene replied, noting the obvious concern on the maid's face. "Why don't we get some coffee, then you can tell me what's wrong."

Eileen got two cups of coffee, then she and Arlene sat down at a small table in the kitchen.

"It's my daughter, Cynthia," Eileen said.

"What's she doing?" Arlene asked. She knew the maid had a daughter who'd been born late in life, and that her employee was having problems dealing with the child now that she'd become an adolescent.

Eileen shrugged. "It isn't so much what she's doing, it's, well..." She took a deep breath. "I guess I better start from the beginning. She was doing really well in school, she was popular, and she had a boyfriend. Then her boyfriend broke up with her and she was pretty depressed for a while. She told me she was talking with Mr. Sanders, in the guidance office at the high school, and she actually seemed to get a lot better. Her schoolwork had slipped, but it improved and she seemed a lot happier. I thought, maybe, she was over the hump, you know?"

"It sounds like this Mr. Sanders did a good job with her," Arlene said.

Eileen nodded. "I thought so, too," she said. "But I'm starting to wonder. The last week or two, Cynthia seems to be slipping back into depression again. She mopes around the house all the time and cries a lot. She never goes anywhere, she doesn't hang out with any of her old friends, and she isn't dating, either."

"That does sound like the depression's coming back. Have you tried talking to her?" Arlene asked.

The maid nodded. "Yes," she said, "but she says there's nothing I can do." She looked at Arlene. "I'm scared, ma'am, I'm really scared. I mean, Cynthia can be pretty wild sometimes, but she's a good girl, basically."

"My parents could have said exactly the same thing about me when I was a teenager," Arlene thought. "Have you called Mr. Sanders?" she asked.

The maid nodded. "I tried, ma'am," she replied, "but he wasn't in. I left a message with his secretary that I needed to talk to him, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet." She looked at Arlene, her eyes red. "Ma'am, I...I don't know what to do," she said. "I...I'm scared. I'm afraid, if Cynthia gets any more depressed..." She put her face in her hands and began to sob.

Arlene rubbed her friend's back and put her arms around her. "I'm not sure what good it will do, but I think I'll have a talk with William about this," she said softly. "He's on the supervisory board for the work-study program at the high school, and I believe he knows Mr. Sanders. Maybe he can do something to help."

"I...I'd like that," Eileen said. "I'm really sorry to be bothering you with this, ma'am."

"Don't be silly," Arlene said. "We're friends. If we can't help each other, who can?"

After Eileen went back to doing the laundry, Arlene called her husband's office and told his secretary to let William know she'd be stopping by for lunch because there was something important she needed to talk with him about.

After that she went upstairs and selected an outfit to wear for her lunch date with her husband. What she finally decided on was a calf-length black flower print dress that had long sleeves with ruffled cuffs. The dress clung to her upper body, and had a loose, flowing skirt. It had buttons up the front and a zipper in back.

Under the dress Arlene wore dark stockings with lacy tops that needed no garter belt, a lacy black bra, and matching thong bikini. As she finished dressing, she smiled. Her husband should like her outfit.

William's receptionist, Selena, smiled when Arlene arrived. She told Arlene her husband was expecting her. Arlene walked to the door to her husband's office, opened it, and entered her husband's office.

William greeted her at the door. He closed it, pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her, his tongue pushing between her lips. His hands cupped her buttocks and he pulled her against him.

When the kiss ended, Arlene leaned back and looked up at her husband. "William!" she gasped. "We...we shouldn't be acting like this in your office!"

"Why not?" he asked innocently.

"Somebody might come in!" Arlene said.

"Nobody gets by my palace guard," her husband said, referring to his very stern secretary. "If I tell Selena I don't want to be disturbed, she won't let anyone in, even the President of the United States..." He chuckled. "Or my father."

"Oh," Arlene said. She laid her head on her husband's chest and hugged him. Then she stepped out of his arms. "There's something I wanted to talk with you about," she said. She walked to his window and looked out over Jamestown. William had a fantastic view from his office.

Her husband walked up behind her, reached around her, cupped her breasts in his hands, pulled her against him. He began to kiss the skin exposed by the wide neckline of her dress.

Arlene felt desire surging through her and her legs began to tremble. "William," she said weakly, "not here. We...we shouldn't be doing this here."

"Why not?" he asked, kissing and nibbling at her ear, sliding his hands up and down her sides, driving her wild.

"Somebody...Ohhhhh!!!!...somebody might...Ahhhhh!!!...come in!" Arlene murmured. She had trouble talking because his hands were caressing her breasts, making the nipples stiffen, and sending exquisite feelings flashing through her.

"You know, I've always wanted to seduce a sexy woman in my office," William whispered in her ear. "And you're the sexiest woman I know. Don't worry, we won't be disturbed."

The touch of her husband's hands on her breasts, through her dress and bra, spread sensations through Arlene's body that weren't going to be denied. She leaned back against her husband, and felt his erection nudging her bottom.

Holding her around the waist, William moved them to his big desk. He lifted his wife and sat her on his massive, carved mahogany desk.

"William! What are you doing?" Arlene asked.

"Just what I said I was going to do," he replied. "I'm living my fantasy. I'm seducing a beautiful woman in my office." He sat down in his big leather chair and moved it so they were facing each other.

Arlene was trembling with anticipation. "William, this...this is crazy!" she giggled nervously.

"Maybe," William said. He smiled up at her. "But I have a feeling you're going to love it."

He unbuttoned the dress, then slid his hands inside it and gently cupped her breasts. Then he began rubbing his thumbs back and forth over his wife's erect nipples.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Arlene groaned. Primal sensations ripped through her, flooding downward into her groin.

"Do you like that, my dear?" William asked.

"Oh, yessss!!!" Arlene responded. William really was making love to her in his office! In the middle of day!

"Let's get this dress out of the way," William said. He took his hands from her breasts and pushed the dress down over her shoulders. Arlene saw her husband smile when he saw her lacy black underthings.

"I liked the dress, but I like what's under it even more," William said. His hands resumed caressing her breasts. After a few moments, he opened her bra and stripped it from her. He bent forward and his lips touched his wife's breasts.

"Oh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Arlene moaned. She pulled her husband's head against her. "Yes, darling!! Oh, yess!!! Suck them!!! Touch meeeee!!!!" The few reservations she had about making love in his office were swept away by desire. She wanted to make love with her husband in his office!

William took his lips from her breasts, leaving her wet nipples to cool in the air. He slid her stockings down, gently pulling the filmy covering from each leg. Then he began caressing her legs gently. The only clothing Arlene still had on were the tiny black bikinis. She felt unbelievably wanton, sitting virtually nude on her husband's desk in the ornate, formal surroundings of his office.

William continued to caress his wife's legs. His soft, gentle touch, as always, turned Arlene on. It never failed to surprise her how gentle her husband was when they made love. He was a big man, but he was the tenderest man she'd ever known. Up and down her inner thighs his hands slid, insistent, searching. She leaned back and supported herself on her outstretched arms.

"Please, William!" Arlene murmured, "Touch me, darling!!! Touch meeeee!!!"

William's finger trailed over the silken material covering his wife's vagina. He hooked his finger in the edge of the thin strip of cloth and pulled it aside. Then he began to slide his finger up and down between her lust-slick labia.

Arlene couldn't keep her hips from squirming on the smooth top of William's desk. "William, I...I need to come!!!" she begged. "Darling, please make me come! Please!" She felt his warm breath on her middle, then his lips and tongue touched her center. Bright lights of bliss began flashing in her mind when he began to burrow his mouth against her vagina. His tongue probed into her, then pulled out and swept up through her vaginal opening, and he lashed her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" Arlene cried, "That's it, William!!!! That's itttttt!!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!!!!" Her hips began thrusting against her husband's face. She felt his hands gripping her hips while his tongue lashed her. Exquisite sensations swept through her.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Darling!!! Oh, darling!!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!!" Arlene groaned when her orgasm exploded. "I'm commmmingggg!!!! Oh, darling!!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggggg!!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

When, at last, her orgasm began to wane and her ability to think returned, Arlene realized her husband's hands were no longer on her hips, although his lips and tongue were still sending waves of delight coursing through her. Then those wonderful caresses stopped, too.

She felt William tugging her bottom toward the edge of the desk and opened her eyes. He was standing in front of her, naked from the waist down. His erection jutted out in front of him. Still experiencing occasional eruptions of joy, she allowed herself to be pulled closer to him.

Once he had Arlene at the edge of his desk, William took hold of his erection and swept the tip up and down between his wife's labia. Then, unable to wait any longer, he positioned the tip at her opening and, slowly, he began to push his rigid pole into her.

Arlene couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She'd barely stopped coming, and now, as her husband's rock-hard cock began filling her, she felt the feelings inside her reverse course. Instead of calming down, she was getting turned on again!

Once he had entered his wife all the way, William began moving his hips, sliding his erection in and out of his wife's body. He was as turned on as he'd ever been. This was one of the most exciting things he'd ever done, and it thrilled him even more because he'd thought of it.

Arlene, also excited by the naughtiness of what they were doing, felt herself starting to ascend the slopes of pleasure once more. "Oh, William!!!! she burbled while her husband continued to plunge his swollen penis into her, "Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!"

The intercom buzzer sounded and William stopped moving and straightened up. With his erection still lodged in his wife, he reached out and picked up the phone.

"Ah...yes, Selena?" he said, then listened. "I understand, it's all right. I suppose I should take it." He held his hand over the mouthpiece and looked down at Arlene. "It's my father. Selena said he insisted on talking with me. This won't take long. I'll get rid of him." He pushed a button. "Hello...father..."

Arlene, feeling devilish, lifted her legs, wrapped them around her husband's waist, and began to rock her hips. She could feel his meaty shaft moving in her vagina.

William realized quickly what his wife was doing, but wasn't sure what he could do about it. If she hadn't locked her legs around him, he'd have pulled out of her, but he couldn't do that now! "Ahhhh, yes, father!" he said, "I'll...ahhh...get right on thaaat!" He was having a very difficult time talking coherently. His hips, too, began moving, driving his rod into his wife.

"I'lll...ahhh...contact themmmm as soon as I'm off the phone with you, father!!" William gasped, his voice growing more and more strained. "I promise you, just as soon as...I...I...finish...I'll...ahhhh...let you...ummmmm...know...ahhh...what I...uhhh...did!!!!"

Arlene, who was by now extremely close to coming, found herself really enjoying this. The fact that William's staid father had interrupted them and turned their mid-day romantic interlude into an even bigger prank added to the thrills she was experiencing.

"OK, Father...Ayeee'll...Ahhhh!!!!...call you...Ahhh!!!!...later!" Arlene heard William say. Then, finally, he put down the phone. He clamped his hands around her waist and began hauling her against him, thrusting into her powerfully, sliding her back and forth on the highly-polished desktop.

"Wuhhhhhhh!!!!! Wuhhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! My beautiful woman!!! Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Take ittttttt!!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" William cried, then he exploded into her.

"Yesssssssss!!!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Me, toooooo!!! Me, tooooo!!!!" Arlene moaned as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. "William!!!! William!!!! Oh, God, William!!!!! That feels so gooooddddd!!! So gooooooddddddddd!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!!!!"

Afterward, they snuggled in his big, comfortable leather chair.

"We got your suit all wrinkled," Arlene giggled.

"No problem, I've got another one in the closet," William replied. "You know, you really are corrupting me. I'd have never thought about doing something like this before I met you."

"Yeah, I know," Arlene said. She kissed him, "I am turning you into a very bad boy, aren't I?" She giggled softly. "Of course, you were the one who started this."

"I know," William said, chuckling. "And of all times for Father to call! God! I wonder what he thought was wrong with my voice?"

"You better not tell him," Arlene replied, smiling. "He'd have a stroke if he knew."

"Would he ever!" William said. "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Oh, yes," Arlene said. "I..." She felt herself blushing furiously. "I forgot that was why I really came down here. Eileen talked to me this morning, about her daughter, Cynthia..." She went on to relate her discussion with the maid to William.

"I'll give Ben Sanders a call this afternoon and ask him to look into it," William told her.

"Before or after you call your father back?" Arlene giggled.

"Probably after," William replied, blushing just as furiously as Arlene had earlier. "God!" he continued, "You don't think Father had any idea what we were doing, do you?"

"How could he?" Arlene asked. "He'd never in his life consider doing what we did, so I'm sure it would never occur to him that someone else would."

"I hope you're right," William said. He kissed her.

Their pleasant interlude had to end. William had work to finish and Arlene had errands to run. She cleaned up in the bathroom attached to his office, got dressed, and left.

After finishing her errands, Arlene went home. Eileen was just about to leave. "William said he'd call Mr. Sanders and ask him to talk with Cynthia," Arlene told the maid.

"Thank you, ma'am," Eileen said. "I...I really do appreciate what you've tried to do to help me."

"I just hope William's phone call proves helpful," Arlene said.

"Me, too, ma'am," Eileen replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers