The User Ch. 10

Story Info
Ben can?t get enough young women.
4.6k words
4.86
45.7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"I'll look into it right away, Mr. Atherton," Ben Sanders said. Then, frowning, he slammed the phone in his office down. The one thing he had feared ever since he began having sexual relationships with female students was that, somehow, other people would ask questions about what was going on.

William Atherton's call didn't seem in any way to indicate that Atherton was suspicious Ben was doing anything untoward with Cynthia Dumas, but it was upsetting just the same. He had to talk to Cynthia today and get her to understand she was jeopardizing things by acting the way she was.

He walked out into the hallway between classes and found Cynthia. He took her aside. "You and I need to have a talk," he told the girl.

"I've got the next period free, Mr. Sanders," Cynthia said.

"No," Ben told her. "I have an appointment. Can you come over to my apartment after school?"

Cynthia, who had been longing for just such an invitation, could barely contain her feelings of elation. "Of...of course I can," she replied.

"All right, I'll be waiting for you," Ben said.

When the school day ended, Ben drove home and walked into his apartment. He wasn't sure exactly how to handle this situation. He didn't want to risk making Cynthia any more upset than she already was, so being stern with her probably wasn't smart. On the other hand, he had to get her to understand that she needed to be more careful. He went into his living room, turned on the TV, and sat down to watch the news until the pretty teenager arrived.

He hadn't been home long when he heard someone knocking at the back door. He got up, went to the door, and opened it.

"Hi, Mr. Sanders," Cynthia said.

Ben looked at Cynthia, who, as always, looked extremely desirable. He realized she was dressed differently now than she'd been in school. She must have gone home and changed before coming over to his place. Now she was wearing a color-coordinated pale green outfit which looked stupendous against her deeply tanned smooth skin.

The top was wide-necked and loose and ended just above the waist of her slacks, exposing a strip of smooth, tan belly. Her budding breasts tented the top. A thin white bra strap peeked out from the edge of one of the top's shoulder straps.

Her slacks were the same color as the top and were cinched at the waist, but they were loose enough so they only hinted at the finely shaped bottom and legs they covered. A good figure was necessary to make the outfit look good, and Cynthia had a super figure.

The young woman walked past him, into the kitchen. As she passed him, Ben smelled a soft, fruity scent, either from shampoo or perfume he guessed. She moved gracefully across the kitchen, heading for the living room. Ben swallowed hard as he watched the globes of her well-formed bottom move in her soft, clinging slacks.

Ben followed her into the living room and they stood next to each other. When he invited her over, he planned to talk with her, to resolve the problem that had arisen, but instead of doing that, he bent and kissed her.

When his lips touched Cynthia's, shocks of delight arced through his body. Her lips were so soft, so warm. His hands, moving as if they had a life of their own, slid around her waist.

"Ohhh!! Mr. Sanders!!" Cynthia giggled, her warm skin rippling as his fingers slid over her. "Your hands are cold!"

Her arms snaked around his neck, her lips pressed against his and parted. Her tongue probed his lips, thrilling Ben with sensations he didn't want to. His tongue slid into her mouth and lashed hers.

Finally, because they needed air, the kiss ended. The lovely teen leaned back in his arms, looking at him, her perfect features flushed, her chest heaving.

"Cynthia..." Ben said. "We have to talk about something."

"What?" Cynthia asked. She pressed her hips against Ben's middle and rotated them slowly. "Wouldn't you rather make love to me than talk?"

Ben thought for a minute, then he smiled. There was plenty of time for them to talk later. "Of course," he replied. The insistent movement of her hips was getting him very aroused. The girl continued to cling to him and grind her body against his.

Ben released her and sank into his chair. Cynthia sat on the arm of the chair. The proximity of her warm, young body continued to stoke the fires of passion already smoldering inside him.

Cynthia was determined to make sure Mr. Sanders understood how she felt about him and had decided she would do whatever it took to accomplish that. She reached into his lap and caressed his swollen cock for a few moments. She really liked the way he gasped and twitched when she did that. Then she got up, her eyes shining, and knelt on the floor in front of the guidance counselor. With trembling hands, she opened his belt and the clasp at the waist of his pants.

Ben, surprised by how aggressive Cynthia was acting, heard the zipper of his slacks buzz down, then he felt her hand slide inside his shorts and tug out his swollen shaft.

"God, Mr. Sanders, you do want me, don' t you?" the young woman murmured. Her eyes were wide and her face was flushed. Her warm hands began to move lightly over the veined surface of the swollen shaft she was holding.

"Ohhhh, Cynthia!!! Oh, Godddd!!!" Ben groaned, squirming in his leather chair. The sensations she was giving him were unbelievable!

A glistening drop of pre-cum oozed from the slitted tip of the straining shaft. "Jeezum, Mr. Sanders, it's spitting!" Cynthia giggled. She massaged the fluid into the flared purple tip, and felt Mr. Sanders quiver.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Ben groaned. "If...if you...keep that up, Cynthia, it's...Ahhhhh!!! ...really going to spit!!"

"Does it feel good when I do this?" the teenager asked. Her hands continued to move up and down over his swollen pole. She was delighted by how obviously turned on Mr. Sanders was.

"Jesus, yes!!!" Ben whimpered. "Oh, yessss!!!" His pulse was pounding and there was so much sexual tension built up inside him he was afraid the top of his head would come off.

"Unnnnhhhhh!!!" Ben cried when Cynthia bent and kissed the flared tip of his swollen cock. "Ohhhhhh!!!! Oh, God, Cynthia!!! Oh, God!!!" He desperately tried to find something he could think of which would distract him from the incredible sensations shooting into his body as a result of the gorgeous teen-ager's caresses.

"Ahhhhh!!!" he groaned when she again licked the tip of his cock. Then she swirled her tongue around and down over his super-sensitive flesh. He laid his head back on the chair and closed his eyes, still desperately trying to tone down the powerful sensations rocking him. It didn't work. A picture of Cynthia's lovely mouth and tongue working on his cock flashed behind his tightly closed eyes, driving him wild.

When warmth and wetness engulfed the head of his cock, Ben realized the girl had taken his erection into her mouth! Her tender lips were wrapped around him and her tongue teased the tip and poked into the tiny, slitted opening there.

"Agggggghhhhhh!!!!! Unnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Ben groaned. He was afraid he'd rip the fabric off the arms of his chair, he was pulling on it so hard.

Slowly, Cynthia slid her lips slid down and let his shaft enter her mouth. Somehow, she managed to get all of him in her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" Ben cried. Shock waves of ecstasy continued to thud through him. He couldn't stop trembling.

Then, ever so slowly, Cynthia dragged her mouth upward, until only the tip of Mr. Sanders' cock remained between her lips. She heard his impassioned cries and felt him trembling, and was glad. After this he'd know now how much she cared for him!

"Cynthia!!!! Oh, Cynthia!" Ben babbled, "that feels so incredible! You better stop, I'm going to come!" He finally looked down and saw the most erotic scene he'd ever viewed. His cock was between the pretty teenager's luscious lips and she had a wild look in her eyes.

"Cynthia!!! I'm going to come!!!" Ben cried, "If you keep that up, I won't be able to stop myself!!!!" He closed his eyes again. He simply couldn't continue to look!

The warmth left his cock and it stood there, cooling in the air, while Cynthia caressed it with her hands.

Ben looked down again and saw Cynthia looking up at him, her lips shiny. "So?" she asked. A smile brightened her face. "If you have to come, go ahead," she told him. Immediately after saying that, she bent and took his cock into her mouth again. She began moving her head up and down rapidly.

"Oh, Jesus, Cynthia!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Aggggghhhhhhhh!!!!" Ben cried when, at last, the tension in his groin reached the bursting point and ecstasy rushed through him, shaking him as he'd never been shaken before. He felt his cock begin to pulse, then it exploded spurt after powerful spurt of his hot, viscous cream into the teenager's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! Annnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Ben cried. Cynthia kept doing what she was doing until the fantastic feelings began to ebb and his erection began to soften.

Ben watched her as she continued to work on him. His penis was limp, but it was still between the pretty girl's lips.

Finally, Cynthia looked up at him, her eyes bright. She let the limp fleshy tube slide slowly out of her mouth. Her face was shiny with his juices. She licked her lips.

"I loved it!" the lovely teen exclaimed. "God, Mr. Sanders, that was awesome! I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did! I loved it! You taste so good!"

Ben reached down, grabbed her under her arms, and lifted her onto his lap facing him. She snuggled against him and their lips met.

"Cynthia, that was wonderful!" Ben told her when the kiss ended. "You are really something!"

"Did you really like it?" Cynthia asked. "You're not just saying that, are you?"

"I certainly do I mean it!" Ben replied. "I've never meant anything more!"

Cynthia lay cuddled in Ben's and he slid his hands up her back, under her loose top. He could feel her muscles move under her skin as his hand traveled over it.

"Ohhhh, Mr. Sanders!!!" Cynthia whispered, "It feels so neat when you touch me like that!!"

"I think..." Ben mused as his hands moved over her incredibly smooth skin, "...it's time I did something to make you feel good, too."

"Ohhhhh!!!" Cynthia cooed and squirmed against him. "I hoped you'd say that!"

"Let's go to bed," Ben said. He kissed her neck and shoulders and his hands cupped and squeezed her firm breasts. He could feel her nipples begin to harden through her flimsy bra. As he caressed her, a soft moan came from the girl and a shudder went through her.

Cynthia slipped out of his arms and they both stood up. Ben's pants fell around his ankles. He stepped out of them and scooped the young woman up in his arms. Her arms went around his neck, and her head fell against his shoulder.

Ben carried the aroused teenager into his bedroom and set her on her feet next to the bed. He lifted the hem of her blouse and the girl raised her arms so he could pull the garment over her head.

Ben trailed his fingers up and down Cynthia's arms lightly, and watched goose bumps rise on her skin. He pulled her against him, feeling her warmth radiating through the T-shirt he still wore as she snuggled into his arms. He cupped her chin, tilted her face up, and covered her soft lips with his.

Ben released the girl from his embrace, peeled his T-shirt off, then he sat on the bed and undid the snap at the waist of her slacks. The loose garment slid down easily over her finely-shaped hips and legs and puddled at her feet.

Ben gazed at Cynthia and his breath caught in his throat. Two tiny pieces of silky, lacy white cloth covered her swelling breasts, revealing her distended nipples. Another tiny triangle of lacy white covered her groin.

"Cynthia, you are a vision of loveliness!" Ben said, awed. "I've never seen anyone lovelier."

A beautiful flush spread over the young woman's beauteous body.

"Turn around," Ben said. Slowly, Cynthia did. As she turned, he stroked her soft skin. When her back was to him, he undid her bra clasp, then he pushed the straps off her shoulders. She shrugged slightly and the lacy item floated to the floor. Next he took hold of her panties and slid them down her superb legs.

"You are too beautiful for words, Cynthia," Ben cooed when she again was facing him. Cynthia's face was pink, her eyes were wide, and her chest was moving in and out rapidly. Her breasts were as close to perfect as any Ben had ever seen. Each tip was covered by a dark, brownish-red circle, out of which jutted a large, succulent nipple.

Ben tenderly wrapped his shaking hands around the swollen orbs on Cynthia's chest and squeezed them gently. Then he brushed his thumbs over the rigid, rubbery tips.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Cynthia moaned and began to tremble.

"Are you all right?" Ben asked.

"Yessssss!!!! Oh yessssss!!!" came Cynthia's sibilant reply. "It...it feels so good!!! My...my legs feel funny!"

Ben laid her gently on the bed and knelt next to her. He leaned over her and captured one rigid nipple between his lips. At the same time, he commenced an exploration of her body, his hands moving lightly over her satiny skin. Soft gasps and groans issued from her as his hands and lips roved over her.

"Ohhhh!!!! Mr. Sanders!!!" Cynthia murmured. "You're making me feel all...all funny inside!"

Touching her made Ben feel all funny inside, too. Her skin felt like the smoothest velvet. Ben let his kisses move across the underslopes of Cynthia's proud orbs, onto her abdomen. Down he moved, tasting her, savoring her with his lips and tongue. He arrived at her navel and paused to lick it with his tongue. She sucked in her belly.

Cynthia's back arched. "Ohhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Mr. Sanders!!! Yesssss!!!! yesssss!!!! Oh, God!!! That feels so good!!!"

Downward Ben's lips continued to travel. At the same time, his hands stroked her soft, damp, pubic hair, then they slid between her legs, pressed them apart, and caressed the velvety skin of her inner thighs.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Cynthia moaned. Her hips began to thrust upward. "I can't stand it!!! It feels too...Tooooo...Goooooooodddddd!!!!"

Her pubic hair was sparse and soft, barely covering the Vee between her divine legs. Ben kissed and licked along the verge of her silken forest while his hand slid between her legs and his finger began exploring her her satiny labia.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Touch me, Mr. Sanders!!!! Touch meeeeee!!!!!" Cynthia groaned, thrusting her hips upward.

Ben moved between the girl's legs and kissed her rippling lower belly, then he let his lips move slowly through her pubic hair, onto the petal-like pink lips of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Goddddddd!!!! Agggggghhhhhhh!!!! That feels so wild!!!" Cynthia groaned.

Ben dragged his stiffened tongue between her puffy lips and tasted the juices flowing from her. His exploring tongue happened onto her clit and she reacted as if she'd gotten an electric shock.

"Wow!!! Oh wow!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" the lust-maddened teenager cried, her body moving wildly, "That feels tooo gooodddd!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!"

While the girl's body writhed, Ben clutched her taut buttocks in his hands and kept his face buried in her muff. He kept licking, sucking and letting his tongue lash her clit.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I can't stand it!!!! Don't stop!!!!! Don't stop!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Cynthia screamed, "Oh, Godddddd!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Ben continued licking and sucking the young woman until her frantic movements began to slow. When her legs relaxed and released his head from the warm velvety trap it had been in, he looked up and saw her lying on the bed, flushed, her gorgeous chest rising and falling evenly, her eyes closed.

Ben slid up next to Cynthia and took her in his arms. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Your face is all wet, Mr. Sanders," she giggled.

"What are you going to do about it?" Ben asked.

"This," she said, and she began to lick her juices from his face. "Ohhh!" she said, "Is that what I taste like?"

"Yes, it is," Ben replied. "Do you like it?"

"I taste good," Cynthia said after she finished cleaning his face off with her tongue.

"You certainly do," Ben agreed.

Cynthia made a thrilling discovery when she pressed against him. His newly risen cock was pressing against her soft belly. "You're hard again!" she exclaimed.

Ben nodded. "It does feel that way, doesn't it?" he said.

They began to make love again. Their hands moved over the other's body, touching, caressing, exploring; re-kindling the fires of passion.

Ben kissed Cynthia's breasts, sucking the nipples and as much of each breast as he could into his mouth. Once more he felt the teenager tremble and heard her groan while he lavished attention on her breasts.

Cynthia's lips found his nipples, and she began licking and sucking them, driving Ben wild. Her hand slid between them and she grasped his swollen cock. "My God, I can't believe how big you are!" she exclaimed.

"The better to fuck you with, my dear," Ben said and kissed her.

"Oh yessss!!!! Yesssss!!!!" Cynthia whimpered. She clutched his erection more tightly. "I want you in me so bad!"

Ben rolled on top of her, supporting most of his weight on his straightened arms. His cock rubbed through her wet furrow as she pressed her hips upward, beginning the motions of intercourse.

"Please, Mr. Sanders!!! Please!!!" Cynthia begged. She kept thrusting herself at him. "Put it in me! Please put it in me!! Don't make me wait! Please. Mr. Sanders!"

Ben raised his hips and the tip of his cock slid down between her labia. Slowly, he began to press himself into her.

"Oh, God, Mr. Sanders!!! Oh, God!!!" Cynthia cried. "You're so big!!! You're splitting meeee!!!!" Her legs came up, locked around the guidance counselor's hips and she arched herself off the bed, pressing herself against him. "Don't stop!!!! Don't ever stop!!!!" she cried as more and more of his swollen pole sank into her.

Finally, Ben's human sword was hilted fully in Cynthia's fluttering hot scabbard. He stopped moving, afraid he'd come, and waited. When he managed to yank himself back from the brink of orgasm, he raised his hips, pulling his cock from her spasming, clutching cave until only the tip remained in her. Then he pushed back into her slowly, enjoying the frenetic feelings flooding through him. Slowly, he continued to stroke in and out, fighting for control every minute.

With each thrust, Cynthia's responses grew more ardent. Before long, her hips were rocking wildly as passion blossomed in her lovely body. She was tearing at him with her hands.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! It's....It's, it's happeninnnngggg!!!!!! Uh!!! Uhhhh!!! It's happeninnngggg againnnnn!!! Don't stop!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Don't stop!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" Cynthia cried as she plummeted into a whirling, abyss of sexual joy.

Ben kept plunging into Cynthia as her body strained against his. Her spasming opening rippled on his thrusting cock. It was too much! He could wait no longer. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he groaned when his fluids erupted from his throbbing cock, filling her. "Yessssss!!! Take it!!!!"

"Ohhhhh, yesssssss!!!!" Cynthia wailed. She clung to him and her body came alive all over, as his eruption triggered more frenzy in her. "So gooooodddd!!! So gooooddddd!!! Yesssssss!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!"

Slowly, the overpowering feelings they were sharing began to flag. Their frantic motions slowed and eventually, they lay, locked in each other's arms, spent. Ben withdrew his softening penis from the young woman's vagina and rolled on his side next to her. Cynthia reached out her hand, grasped his, and lay next to him, silent except for her steady breathing.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12