The User Ch. 11

Story Info
Melanie Sparks is attacked by her ex.
2.8k words
4.38
20.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Juan Perez called Melanie Sparks and asked her out a few nights after she'd been with Mr. Sanders. She wasn't sure she should go out with Juan any more, but she knew what he was like and was afraid of what he might do if she made him angry. What she really wanted to do was break up with Juan, but he'd always been possessive. And he had hit her more than once. She was scared that, somehow, he might find out about what she was doing with Mr. Sanders and make trouble for them.

She decided that the easiest thing to do would be for her to go out with Juan a few more times. She'd even get it on with him if that's what he wanted. She was willing to do whatever it took to keep Mr. Sanders from getting in trouble.

Melanie arrived at the spot where Juan said he'd pick her up just as his car turned the corner and started down the street toward her. She frowned when she saw that there were two people in the car. When Juan stopped at the curb in front of her, Melanie realized the other person in the car with Juan was a huge black man.

The black man got out, Melanie got in, then so did he, sandwiching her between the two men.

"Hey, baby, this here's Muhammad," Juan said, "He and me are real tight. Muhammad, this is Melanie. She's the chick I been tellin' you about. She's a real fox, ain't she?"

"Yeah," Muhammad replied, his voice deep. "She be fine, real fine."

"Muhammad, get Melanie a beer," Juan said.

Melanie didn't like beer, but she took the one Muhammad gave her anyhow. The last thing she wanted to do was make Juan angry. As they drove down the street, she sipped the beer.

Juan headed his car toward the edge of town. Melanie wanted to ask where they were going, but she didn't. Juan kept giving her looks that she couldn't quite figure out and she started to get a little frightened. She finished her beer and Muhammad immediately placed another in her hand. As she drank the second beer, she wondered where Muhammad's date was. That's where they were going, she decided, they were probably going to pick up Muhammad's date.

She was surprised when Juan turned into the driveway of a cheap motel. He parked in front of one of the rooms. "Come on, babe," he said. "Let's go in and have us a party."

The three of them got out of the car. Juan handed Melanie a key. "Go on in the room," he said, "Muhammad and I gots to talk."

Melanie walked toward the room and as she did, she realized she was a little light-headed. By the time they arrived at the motel, she'd drunk three beers and, since she hardly ever drank, she was feeling the effects of the alcohol she'd consumed.

She managed to get the door unlocked and walked into the room. It was was small and dingy, furnished with an old double bed with a metal headboard, a worn dresser, and one dilapidated chair. The room wasn't too clean, either. Through a door at the rear of the room, Melanie saw the tiny bathroom. She heard the car start, then leave.

Juan came in the door. "Muhammad had to go somewhere," he said. He walked over to Melanie, pulled her roughly into his arms, and kissed her.

Melanie was surprised to find that Juan's kiss had little effect on her. Just the same, she let him lead her to the bed and, at his direction, she laid down on it. Juan joined her on the bed and his hands slid under her blouse, onto her breasts.

Melanie began to experience small stirrings of desire. That was different. Used to be, all Juan had to do was touch her breasts and she couldn't think straight! He opened her blouse, exposing her braless breasts.

Melanie felt her desire grow a bit when Juan's hands moved to the rigid tips of her breasts. She always did like having her breasts played with. That never failed to turn her on.

Juan pushed her jeans down while his lips worked over her tumescent nipples and, finally, excitement began spreading through Melanie. She lifted her hips so Juan could slide her jeans off.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Juan!!!" she mewled, as her swarthy lover again began sucking her nipples. "Keep doing that, baby, you know how it turns me on!"

"I sure as hell hope I do!" Juan replied, cupping her moist pussy with his hand.

Melanie's passion grew when he thrust two fingers into her. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she murmured. Her hips began moving in time with his thrusting fingers.

"Get on your knees," Juan said. "I wanna show you something new."

Melanie got to her knees on the bed while Juan slipped out of his clothes. Then he moved onto the bed behind her and she felt the tip of his erection teasing her wet pussy. Then, without warning, he shoved it into her so hard he almost knocked her flat on the bed.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Melanie moaned. The force and suddenness of Juan's onslaught startled her. He might not be the greatest lover who ever lived, but he usually took a little time to turn her on before he started fucking her. As his hard penis slid into her, his fingers dug into her hips and pulled her back against him.

Melanie, focussing on the sensations Juan's cock was pumping into her, thought she heard a noise, but wasn't sure what it was that she heard. Then she realized what it was. The door! Someone had come in! She turned her head and was shocked to see Muhammad standing just inside the door, his ebony face a mask of lust.

"Come on, Muhammad, join the party," Juan said, tightening his grip on Melanie's slim hips and increasing the pace and force of his fucking.

"Noooooo!!!!" Melanie moaned. "Please!!! Don't!!! Juan! What are you doing? Please, Juan, don't do this!"

Juan wouldn't release her, nor did he respond. He clung to her hips and continued pounding into her. Melanie she watched Muhammad undress. Huge muscles rippled under his tightly-stretched inky skin and a gigantic erection jutted from his groin--a long, thick black shaft with a swollen, purplish head. It bobbed as he walked across the room, toward the bed.

"Please!!!" Melanie begged. "Don't!!! Juan!!!"

"Shut up, Puta!" Juan snapped. His voice was sharp and his fucking grew more violent. He smacked Melanie's ass with his hand. "Muhammad's a friend of mine, Puta. I seen you go into that fancy apartment building the other night, and I know you didn't come out. You wanna act like a whore, you might as well take care 'a some of my buddies. I told Muhammad and he wants a piece. And you better unnerstand you're gonna do it. Or else!" As if to emphasize his control, he smacked her buttocks with his hand once again.

Melanie was filled with fright. She'd seen Juan angry before, but never like this! She feared that, after he was done with her, he might even kill her!

Muhammad was next to her on the bed, his huge cock just inches from her face. "Ever suck black cock, bitch?" he rumbled.

"Nooooo!!!!" Melanie wailed. She never had, and didn't want to.

"Touch it, bitch!" Muhammad growled, his voice menacing.

Juan smacked her bottom again. "Go ahead, Puta," he said, "Suck his cock!"

Melanie, realizing she had no choice but to do as she was told, grasped the thick black shaft in her hand. It was hot and hard. And so big!

"Tha's it!!!" Muhammad said, "Yeah, bitch!!! Grab mah pecker!"

"Yeah, baby!" Juan said. He kept pounding into her, causing her body to shake and quiver. "Show Muhammad a good time, just like you do me and everybody else!"

Muhammad moved closer to Melanie and the head of his swollen cock, slick with pre-cum juices, brushed her cheek. Even though she didn't want to, Melanie guided the hard ebony shaft between her lips and began moving her mouth over it. She felt Muhammad's huge hands engulf her head and hold her in position while his cock slid in and out of her mouth like a gigantic black piston.

Even though Muhammad's huge hands were covering her ears, Melanie could hear both his and Juan's moans. She also felt Juan's fingers digging painfully into her hips, and the equally painful pressure of Muhammad's hands around her head.

"Yeah!!! Yeahhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhh, bitch!!!" Muhammad growled. "Yeahhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Awwwwwwwww!!!!!" He exploded and his hot sauce filled Melanie's mouth to overflowing.

Juan's thrusts got even more forceful when he saw his friend coming. "Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Here it comes!!! Take itttttttttttttt!!!!!" he cried, erupting into Melanie at the same time Muhammad did, filling her vagina as full as her mouth had just been filled.

Their lust spent, the two men pulled their cocks from Melanie and flopped onto the bed, one on either side of her.

Melanie lay there between the two me, sticky juices dripping from both ends of her. For a while, the three of them lay there, saying nothing.

Muhammad was the first one to break the silence. He patted Melanie's butt with his huge black paw. "Yo give great head, bitch," he said. "Now get up on yo knees. Muhammad wants a piece 'a that fine ass 'a yours."

Melanie was fearful of what Muhammad or Juan might do if she refused, so she rolled onto her belly and pulled her knees up under her, raising her lovely bottom into the air. She felt the bed move and heard it creak as Muhammad moved into position behind her.

He smacked her bottom with his hand, hurting her. "Yo got a real fine ass, bitch," he said. "Maybe, sometime, yo let Muhammad fuck that ass, huh?"

"Nooooo!!!" Melanie moaned. He was too big. He'd tear her open if he put that huge cock in her there! "Please!!! Not that!"

She felt the head of Muhammad's swollen cock slide up and down between her ass cheeks, touching the puffy lips of her labia. "How can he still be hard?" she wondered. "He...he just came!" "Uhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned when he jammed his cock into her without warning. His huge wand filled her, touching her insides in places Juan's cock never had.

"You're splitting me!!!" Melanie protested.

"Yeahhhh!!!" Muhammad rumbled, "When I fucks bitches, they remember!" He bent over her and his hands gripped her breasts painfully. He used them as handles as he fucked her. "It ain't for nothin' they say when you go black you never go back."

"Hey, puta!" Juan said, poking at Melanie's arm. "How about a little attention for me?" He slid around so he was lying in front of her, his middle under her face. His cock was semi-hard.

Melanie took Juan's stiffening shaft in her mouth and began sucking it. She felt tremendous humiliation as Juan and Muhammad used her. Juan's groans of ecstasy grew louder and louder as she sucked his cock to full tumescence.

"Yeahhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhh!!!!" Juan wailed, "Do ittt!!! Suck!!!! Suck!!!!! Suckkkk!!! Here it comes!!! Here it commmmmmmmeeeessssss!!!!!"

"Mommmaaaaaaa!!!! Oh, shit!!! Mommmmaaaaaa!!!!!" Muhammad groaned, his motions getting even wilder.

Once more, Melanie knew the experience of being inundated with man-juice from both ends as the two men, lost in lust, spent themselves. At last, sated, the men collapsed onto the bed.

"I got some good shit," Muhammad said. "You want some, Juan?"

"You better believe it," Juan replied.

"You want I should give the bitch some, too?" Muhammad asked.

"Screw her," Juan said.

Melanie lay on the bed, feeling used. She thought she remembered Juan saying something about knowing that she'd gone to Mr. Sanders' apartment and began to worry. What was he going to do? Would he try and hurt Mr. Sanders, too?

She smelled the acrid scent of marijuana smoke when Juan lit up a joint. She felt a tiny bit better. She hoped the marijuana, in addition to the beer he'd drunk, would mellow Juan a little.

"Juan, how come you did this to me?" she asked, finally.

"How come I did this to you?" he retorted, "You got a lot of nerve, puta!" He took a long drag on the joint, held it for a few minutes, then he let the smoke out. "You think I don't know you're screwin' around on me?"

"You...you do?" Melanie stammered. "How...?"

"Shit, puta," Juan said. "I followed you after work the other night. I seen you go into that fancy apartment building. And you didn't come out, neither. I may not be a fuckin' rocket scientist, but I ain't that stupid."

"Oh," Melanie replied, going cold inside. Did he know whose apartment she'd gone to?

Juan grinned. "Yeah, I ain't figured out who it is you're fuckin', yet. Probably some snooty rich asshole from school, but it don't matter."

"It...it doesn't?" Melanie asked.

"Nah," he said. "I admit I was pissed when I figured out what was up, and I was gonna mess up you and whoever you're screwin'. Then I met Rosita."

"But...but why...why did you do this to me tonight?" Melanie asked.

"Jesus, you dumb cunt," Juan said. "You didn't actually think I'd let you get away with screwin' around on me, did you. You hadda pay. And payback's a bitch, ain't it?"

He and Muhammad finished their joints, got off the bed, and began getting dressed. "We gotta go, puta," he said.

"Aren't...aren't you going to take me home?" Melanie asked.

"Fuck, no," Juan laughed. "You think I want a cheap puta like you in my car? No fuckin' way!" He got off the bed. "Have a good fuckin' life, bitch!" he said. He and Muhammad left the room.

Melanie didn't know what to do. She was exhausted from the physical and emotional exertion she'd exposed to. She knew she should get up, get dressed, and leave the motel, but she didn't think she had the strength.

Finally, she rolled onto her back, managed to get herself up into a sitting position on the bed, and looked around for her clothes. She saw them, lying on the floor across the room. She slid to the edge of the bed and dropped her legs to the floor.

Just then, the motel manager opened the door. He stood in the doorway, staring at Melanie, his eyes wide. Melanie grabbed at the bedspread, trying to cover herself.

"Juan said I should come see you," the man said, his voice tremulous. "He said you were hot, and that I could do whatever I wanted with you." He stepped into the room, closed the door, and started toward the bed, never taking his eyes off Melanie.

Melanie, trembling with fear, clutched the covers over her and stared at the man, who was short, fat, grubby, and had several days' growth of beard on his face. He was wearing a sleeveless undershirt and stained gray pants, which he opened as he walked across the room. She shrank back. This couldn't be happening! Had Juan really told this...this creature he could fuck her? It was as if she wasn't even human!

"Come on, honey," the manager said. He knelt on the bed and pushed down his pants. "You heard what I said, dincha?" He fished out his cock out of his yellowed underwear and shuffled across the mattress toward Melanie.

"Noooo!!!" Melanie moaned and tried to slide away from him.

"Hey, you bitch!" the man yelled. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, exposing her body to his avid gaze. His overpowering body odor filled Melanie's nose and made her want to vomit. "Yeah, bitch, don't fight it. You'll love what I got for you!" He fell atop her and fumbled his cock into her pussy.

Melanie felt him pounding into her and heard him grunting as his hips moved feverishly. Then his fluids were squirting into her and he went limp on top of her. The minute he was finished, the motel manager rolled off her, stood up, and wiped himself off on the bedcovers. He put his cock back in his pants and zipped himself up. "There, tol' ya it'd be good, didn't I?" he said. He looked around. "Get your clothes on. You gotta get outa here. Juan didn't rent the room for the whole fuckin' night."

Melanie managed to get her clothes on, then she walked out of the room and realized she had another problem. She was more than five miles from home, had no ride, and didn't have enough money to take a cab. Sitting on the steps outside the shabby motel room, she put her head in her hands and began to sob.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers