The User Ch. 13

Story Info
Heidi tells Tim what happened to Melanie.
1.3k words
4.51
19.7k
1
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next morning, Tim and Heidi were up before Melanie, and were sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast, when the young woman walked in, wearing one of Heidi's robes.

"Good morning," Melanie said.

"Good morning," Heidi replied. "I know you didn't want me to, but I told Tim what happened to you."

Melanie felt her face get hot. "You...you did?" she asked.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Melanie," Tim said. "You were dumb, maybe, but you didn't do anything wrong." He saw his wife's frown and ignored it.

The girl's face got redder and she nodded. "Ah...yeah, I guess I was kinda dumb," she said, sitting down at the table.

"How long have you and Juan going out?" Tim asked.

Melanie shrugged. "Four, maybe five months, I guess," she said.

"He ever hit you or physically abuse you while you were going out with him?" Tim continued.

Melanie nodded and a sheepish look formed on her face. "He...ah...he did hit me a couple of times, when he was drinking," she said.

"How were you getting along before this happened?" was Tim's next question.

Heidi got up and got the girl a cup of tea.

"OK, I guess," Melanie said, sipping her tea. "I...I was thinking of breaking up with him, but he didn't know that."

"Do you have any idea why he'd suddenly decide to do something like he did last night?" Tim asked.

Melanie knew why Juan had done what he did, but she couldn't tell Tim, he was a cop, and he'd arrest Mr. Sanders and put him in jail. "I...I'm not sure," she lied. "I...when we...when we were together last night, he said he was going out with somebody else. Maybe..." She shrugged.

The girl's story didn't ring true to Tim. What Juan had done to her the night before sounded like an act of revenge to him. It was the kind of thing he could have seen Juan doing if Melanie had broken up with him. If the young thug already had a new girlfriend, why bother humiliating Melanie? He realized guys like Juan were dumb, and prone to doing macho things that made no sense, but what Juan had done was really stupid. And risky, too.

"Enough of this third degree," Heidi said. "Melanie, go get a bath and get dressed, we don't want to be late for school."

"OK, Mrs. Jackman," Melanie said. She stood up and left the room.

"You were pretty tough on her," Heidi said once Melanie had gone upstairs.

"She's not telling the truth," Tim replied. "At least not all of it."

"How can you say that?" his wife asked, a bit upset. "Don't you believe she was victimized and brutalized last night?"

"I believe that part," Tim said. "I'm not so sure she doesn't know why it happened."

"Tim!" his wife said. "I'm surprised at you. I never expected you to turn into the kind of cop who believes rape victims are responsible for what happened to them."

"That's not what I'm saying," Tim replied. "All I said was that I think she knows a lot more than she's willing to tell me."

"What makes you say that?" his wife asked.

"What those guys did to her last night was an angry act," Tim explained. "The kind of thing somebody who's really pissed at someone would do. If you believe what Melanie said, it came out of left field."

"But she said she planned to break up with Juan," Heidi protested. "If he knew..."

"She said he didn't know, she hadn't told him," Tim interrupted. "If that's true, why did he do it? Remember, Melanie said he already has a new girlfriend."

"I...I don't know," Heidi said. "Why would she lie?"

Tim shrugged. "Everybody lies to the cops," he said. "And maybe there's something else going on she doesn't want us to know about."

"Like what?" Heidi asked.

Tim shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "If I get time, I'll look into it a little."

"I've got to get dressed and get to work," Heidi said, standing up.

"Me, too," her husband said. He stood up, too.

Heidi went into the bathroom, turned on the water and examined herself in the mirror over the vanity while she waited for the water to get hot. "I wonder why Melanie would lie to Tim?" she wondered. "What could she be hiding?"

Tim heard the shower running, looked at the clock on the stand next to the bed, and smiled. There was plenty of time. He slipped into the bathroom, his pulse pounding, and watched his wife's lovely body through the pebbled glass shower enclosure.

Heidi, unaware her husband was watching her, soaped herself. Her back was to the enclosure door. She worked the lather into her skin and stood, head tilted back and eyes closed, letting the driving hot spray rinse the suds off.

Tim silently opened the shower door open and stepped in.

When the door opened, Heidi felt cool air rush over her, then hands began sliding over her soapy flesh and something very warm and hard slid between her buttocks. "Tim!!!" she exclaimed, as her husband pulled her against him. He began squeezing her soap-slick breasts and shoving his hard shaft between her buttocks. It felt good, incredibly good!

Tim let Heidi's nipples protrude between his fingers as he massaged her breasts. Her murmurs and groans indicated that he was raising her level of desire. He thrust his hips forward, sliding his cock into the cleft between her buttocks. The soap remaining on her body eased his movements.

Heidi pressed her hips back against her husband's firm body. "Tim, you're making me crazy!" she moaned. "I have to have you!"

"I need you, too," Tim whispered in her ear.

Heidi's body was quaking. Tim's fleshy tube kept sliding between her buttocks, teasing her anus and vagina, titillating her, turning her insides to jello. She needed it inside her!

Heidi bent forward and felt the tip of her husband's cock touch her clit. Passion was making her legs rubbery, so she grabbed the faucets to steady herself while she continued to enjoy the sensations racing through her as the wedge-shaped head of Tim's cock caressed her vagina. Then it began to enter her, spreading her open, delighting her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Tim!!! That's it!!! That's what I need!!!" Heidi groaned.

Tim grabbed his wife's hips and began pistoning his shaft into her. He gazed at her gracefully curved back, covered with foamy suds and heard the sound of his thighs slapping against her bottom as he thrust into her.

Heidi reached down to her middle and began whirling her fingers on her clit. She could feel Tim's shaft sliding in and out of her. It was too much. "Tim!!!!" she groaned, "I...I...I'm...Oh, God!!! I'm comminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Meeeeee, toooooooooooo!!!!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tim groaned. His hands dug into Heidi's hips as he hosed her insides with his scalding fluids.

Finished, they clung to each other, providing support, until their bodies had calmed enough so they could stand on their own.

"Oh, Tim, that was so incredible!" Heidi gasped, her chest heaving.

"It was pretty wild, wasn't it?" Tim gasped in reply.

They finished their shower, went back to their bedroom, and got dressed.

"Are you going to try and find out what Melanie's hiding?" Heidi asked as she sat at her dressing table, putting the final touches on her hairdo and makeup.

"If I can find time," Tim told her. "I'm definitely going to have a talk with Mr. Perez today. That boy needs some lessons on how to treat women."

"Tim, don't do anything foolish," Heidi told him.

"I won't," her husband replied. "But I am going to make that little scumbag sweat a little."

They went down to the kitchen. Melanie was waiting for them. She and Heidi headed off to school. Tim headed for police headquarters.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers