The User Ch. 18

Story Info
William and Arlene get playful again.
2.2k words
4.37
19.5k
1
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

"I'm leaving now, ma'am," Eileen told Arlene. "Are you sure you and Mr. Atherton don't want me to stop by tomorrow and cook some meals for you."

"You have the weekend off Eileen," Arlene told the maid. "Enjoy yourself, spend some time with your daughter, take it easy. William and I will survive, I guarantee it."

"You sure, ma'am?" the maid asked.

"Get out of here, Eileen," Arlene said, feigning anger. "I don't want to see your face around her again until Monday morning!"

Eileen laughed. "Yes, ma'am," she said, and left.

An hour after the maid departed, Arlene met her husband, William, at the front door and they shared a long, passionate kiss. His folks were due to return from an around the world trip the following weekend, so Arlene had arranged for them to have this weekend alone.

She was looking forward to having her husband to herself for a change. She liked Eileen, and was starting to get used to having a maid, but it didn't allow her much private time with William.

"We have the house to ourselves all weekend. Is there anything in particular you'd like to do?" Arlene asked her husband after their kiss ended.

William grinned at his wife. "That's a silly question," he replied. He grabbed her ass and pulled her against him.

Arlene felt her husband's swollen member pressing against her and went a little weak inside.

Then William released her. "Before we begin our journey of passion," he said, "why don't we get something to eat? Then we won't have to interrupt whatever we're doing later."

Arlene giggled. "All right," she said. "But I have to change if we're going out. I've been helping Eileen with the cleaning and I'm a mess."

William didn't think his wife looked messy, but he didn't argue with her. He watched her walk up the steps and waited until he heard their bedroom door close then, quietly, he slipped up the stairs.

When he opened the bedroom door he was shocked. Arlene was lying naked, her arms outstretched, on their bed. "What took you so long, darling?" she asked.

The love-making that followed was quick, but sweet. After they finished, Arlene took a quick shower. Once they were dressed, they went out to get something to eat.

William thought his wife's outfit was terrific. She had on a clinging pale blue jersey blouse and a loose white wraparound skirt.

"You look gorgeous," he told her as they walked down the driveway toward William's BMW.

"I'm glad you think so," Arlene replied. "I love you and I want to look pretty for you."

"I love you, too," her husband replied. "And you always do look pretty for me." He paused and chuckled. "Even when you don't have clothes on."

"William!" Arlene exclaimed, blushing furiously.

William drove to a small, trendy restaurant known for its intimate atmosphere and excellent food. The restaurant, located in the basement of a business block, had booths along one wall, tables in the middle, and a bar along the other wall. The decor was an eclectic mixture of modern and antique. They were lucky enough to be seated in a booth in a dimly lit corner.

"This is very nice," Arlene said as she slid into the booth.

"It is, isn't it?" William replied. "And I understand the food is excellent, too."

Their server, whose name was Martine, brought them menus, asked if they wanted cocktails, then left to get the cocktails and give them time to decide which of the eatery's delicacies they wanted to order.

Arlene held the menu in front of her, gazing at it. There were so many things listed, and all of them sounded really delicious, so it was hard to decide what to order. Something brushed her breast and a thrill shot through her. She looked down, saw her husband's hand was on her breast, then looked into his grinning face. "William!" she whispered. "What on earth are you doing?"

"If you keep holding your menu like that," he whispered. "Nobody can see what I'm doing." He became bolder. His hand sought, then found, one of her distending nipples and teased it through the soft material of her blouse.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Arlene moaned softly while her husband toyed with her nipple. She continued to hold the menu, although she could no longer read it. And, since she was trembling, the menu was, too.

"What will you be having?" William asked. His hand continued to drive his wife wild.

"Ahh...I...Ahhhh!!!...I...can't even read...ah...the damn menu," Arlene stammered. He had her insides churning. "Ohhhh!!! William! Do...do you have any...idea what you're doing to me?"

"I certainly do," her husband replied. And he wasn't about to stop, either. He loved the way she was trembling and the pretty flush on her face.

When the server came to take their order, William dropped his into Arlene's lap.

Arlene laid her menu on the table. She was flushed, breathing hard, and hoped she would be able to keep herself under control long enough to order. William surprised her again.

"Are you ready to order?" the server asked, looking at Arlene. "She's a very attractive woman," Martine thought, "I love that dress! I wonder if she isn't feeling well. She seems a little flushed and it looks like she's having trouble breathing, too."

The reason Arlene was flushed and breathing hard was that her husband had slipped his hand inside her skirt, between her thighs. His fingers were sliding into her, working on her clit and, in general, driving her wild. Arlene feared she'd have an orgasm any second and hoped the waitress wasn't standing at their table when she did.

"We'll have two orders of the linguini carbonara," William said calmly, "And two diet colas."

"Yes, sir. Very good sir," Martine said. She turned and started for the kitchen, looking puzzled.

Arlene clung William's hand, trying to pull it away, but she didn't have the strength to do that. All she could do was hang on as her husband's fingers stirred her insides.

"I can't stop him!" the beautiful blonde thought, "I'm going to come! It...it feels so good! Ohhhhhh!!! I'm going to come!!!"

William felt his wife's thighs quivering, then her hips began undulating and her grip on his arm tightened. He looked at her. Her head lay against the back of the booth, her eyes were closed, her chest was heaving, and she looked as if she were clenching her jaws. He knew she was about to come.

"My God!!! Ohhhhhh!!! My God!!!! I'm commminnnnngggggg!!!!" Arlene thought, her body vibrating. It took every bit of self-control she could muster to keep from screaming out her joy but, somehow she managed to stifle the sounds of delight she wanted to make as her husband's hand did heavenly things to her. Then, at last, the intense feelings began to wane.

When William felt Arlene relaxing he took his finger from her and patted her thigh softly. He pulled his hand from the folds of her skirt, then he leaned over, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered, "Did you like your appetizer, sweetheart?"

"William, you're terrible!" she whispered. "Our waitress knew something was going on. I could see it in her eyes."

"She probably did," her husband agreed. "But I doubt she had any idea what was going on. Did you like what I did?"

"It was wonderful! I felt as if I were going to melt and flow under the table in a big puddle," Arlene said. "But what about you?" She laid her hand on his thigh and found that he had an erection. "Aha!" she exclaimed.

When Martine delivered food to the couple in the corner booth, she was even more puzzled. The woman looked a lot better than she had when they ordered, but the man's face was red and now he seemed to be having trouble breathing. What the hell was going on with them, anyhow?

The arrival of their food interrupted the sex play Arlene had started. She gave William a break and let him eat his meal. Actually, she had to give him a break, or she wouldn't have been able to eat her meal, either.

"Why did you do that?" Arlene asked as they ate the delicious food.

"I don't know, exactly," William said. "Like they say, it seemed like a good idea at the time. It was wild, wasn't it?"

"It was intense," Arlene said. "Probably the danger of discovery helped make it more exciting."

"Probably," William said. "After we finish, what would you think about our tearing each other's clothes off and screwing our brains out here in the booth?"

"William!" Arlene giggled. The thing was, she wasn't positive he wasn't at least a little serious.

After the meal, they went out to the BMW and found a light blinking on the cellular phone, indicating there was a message waiting for them.

"I wonder what that's all about?" William said as he dialed his message service. "I told them not to disturb us unless there was an emergency." He felt a cold chill. "You don't think something happened to Mother or Father, do you?"

"I know you told us not to bother you unless it was an emergency," the message service operator told William. "But a Mrs. Eileen Dumas called. She said it was very important that she speak to Mrs. Atherton. She sounded extremely upset."

"Did she leave a number?" William asked. He pulled a pen and note pad out of his jacket pocket.

"Yes," the message service operator said. She gave the number to him and he wrote it down on the pad.

"What's the matter?" Arlene asked as she watched her husband disconnect the cellular phone and begin dialing another number. "Is it about your parents?"

"No," he said, handing the phone to her. "Eileen called and said she needed to talk with you. The service said she sounded upset."

"Jamestown Memorial Hospital, emergency room," a female voice on the other end of the phone said. "Can I help you?"

"Ah...I...may I talk with Eileen Dumas, please?" Arlene said. She looked at William. "She's at the hospital, in the emergency room."

"I'll head that way," William said. He started the car and pulled out onto the street.

"He...hello?" Eileen said.

"Eileen, this is Arlene, what's the matter?" Arlene said.

"Cyn...Cynthia, she...she tried to...to kill herself," the woman said, then she began sobbing so hard she wasn't able to talk any more.

"My God!" Arlene said. "Eileen, we'll be right there." She put the cellular phone down.

"What's the matter?" William asked.

"Eileen's daughter just tried to kill herself," his wife told him. "Please hurry, honey, she sounds so upset, she needs us."

Ten minutes later, they walked into the emergency room. They found Eileen in the waiting room, talking to a young man wearing a leather jacket, sweatshirt, and jeans. An attractive woman sat next to Eileen, with her arm around her. The woman looked up. "Hello, William," she said.

"Hi, Heidi," William replied. He'd gotten to know Heidi Jackman, the school nurse at Jamestown High School, when he became involved with the high school's work-study program. He knew Heidi was married to a police officer and assumed the young man was her husband. He wasn't quite sure why the officer and his wife were here, or why the police would be interested in a suicide attempt.

Arlene sat down next to Eileen, and took her in her arms. The maid continued sobbing.

The young man turned and looked at William and Arlene.

"I'm William Atherton," William said, "and this is my wife, Arlene. We're Eileen's employers."

"I'm Tim Jackman," the young man said. "It seems you know my wife."

"Yes," William said. "We met at the high school. I'm on the work-study program advisory board. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I'll tell you as much as I know," Tim said. "Mrs. Dumas came home from work a while back and found her daughter semi-conscious. There were a whole bunch of empty pill bottles in her bed. She called rescue, and they brought the girl here."

"May I ask why the police are involved?" William asked.

"Sure," Tim said. "It's possible this incident may be related to an investigation I'm working on."

"An investigation?" William said. "Of what? How does it involve Eileen and her daughter?"

"I'm not sure I'm at liberty to tell you that right now, Mr. Atherton," Tim said.

"Will the girl be all right?" William asked.

"The docs aren't committing themselves yet, they're still working on her," Tim said.

"It was...Mr. Sanders," Eileen exclaimed. "He...he is the one...who...who did this to...to my Cynthia."

Tim turned and knelt down in front of the sobbing woman. "Mrs. Dumas, exactly what do you mean by that?" he asked.

"Before...before she passed out...Cynthia...she...she told me she did this because...because of Mr. Sanders..." the woman said, then began sobbing again.

Tim glanced at his wife, who looked back at him, wide-eyed.

William noticed the couple's exchange of glances. "Is she talking about Ben Sanders, the guidance counselor at Jamestown High School?" he asked. "What is going on here?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers