The Utter Humiliation of Penny Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_perm
seth_perm
1,791 Followers

"And who the fuck are you?" Mr. Keller said poking Xavier's chest.

"Er, I'm Xavier Blatter. I live next door..."

"Shit, what happened to your face? You're not even her boyfriend! She really is a whore!" Mr. Keller interrupted. "Wait until I tell you parents about this. Stark naked in public with a boy!"

"No, please, Mr. Keller. Don't tell them," Penny begged.

"I couldn't believe it when I looked out the stockroom to see this oaf fondling your naked butt as he carried you past!"

"I wasn't fondling her butt," Xavier complained.

"Shut up! You both come in here while I get hold of your parents, Penny!" Mr. Keller ordered opening the gate to his store yard.

Xavier turned to face Penny. "What do you want to do?" he asked her.

Penny's face had a familiar resigned look. "Whatever he wants," she whispered. "We can't let him tell my parents."

The stockroom at the back of the store was neat and ordered.

Penny stayed hidden behind Xavier while Mr. Keller picked up his phone.

"Please, Mr. Keller. Don't tell them. They're at the carnival. I'm begging you," Penny said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about the stupid carnival. Well, I'll just wait until they're home," Mr. Keller threatened.

"Please, I'll do anything," Penny implored.

"Really?" Mr. Keller smiled. "Anything?"

Penny nodded sadly over Xavier's shoulder.

"OK, come out here and let me have a good look at you," he replied.

Penny slowly walked around Xavier until she was standing in front of him, her left arm across her breasts and her right hand cupping her pussy.

"Oh, that's nice. Move your hands, slut," Mr. Keller ordered, appraising her body.

Reluctantly, Penny dropped her hands, allowing him a full view of her charms.

She flinched as Mr. Keller reached out his fat hands and squeezed her boobs roughly, murmuring to himself about how hot she was. When he reached down and fingered her vagina she moaned in trepidation.

"Penny?" Xavier said, not knowing what to do.

"It's OK, Xavi. Just let him do it and then we can go," Penny tried to reassure him even though she felt petrified.

"Oh, you're wet, you dirty slut," Mr. Keller said before pushing down on her shoulders until she was kneeling in front of him. "You know what to do..." he said unzipping his flies.

Considering how fat Mr. Keller was, his cock was surprisingly slender and of only average length. Xavier's breathing quickened as he watched Penny lick its tip tentatively before sliding her mouth down it as if she had been sucking dicks for years.

Mr. Keller groaned blissfully, as he rocked his penis in and out of Penny's cultured mouth. "Oh, yeah suck my cock, Penny, you little tart," he groaned.

Xavier was amazed at how expertly Penny was blowing Mr. Keller, wishing that he could somehow put his cock back into her mouth.

Mr. Keller also thought that she was just a bit too skilled because he pulled out of her after a few minutes, ordering her to slow down. He lay down on the concrete floor. "Here, hop onto me," he ordered to her obvious dejection.

"Oh, but I've never done it like that before," she complained.

"Just shut up and sit on it!" Mr. Keller commanded.

Penny stood over his wide form and squatted down until her pussy was positioned over him. Gingerly she sat down onto him, taking him into herself relatively easily.

"Now rock back and forth," he said. "Yeah, that's right," he confirmed as Penny began to slowly push her hips to and fro whilst he groped her tits.

Once more, Mr. Keller told Penny to stop after a couple of minutes. "I want you from behind."

Penny climbed off him and cautiously got onto her hands and knees on the hard floor allowing Mr. Keller to kneel behind her to rut with her doggy style. She looked up at Xavier with her big wide blue eyes, a look of utter concentration on her face. She even smiled briefly at him when he caught her gaze, before biting her lip as Mr. Keller began to thrust more powerfully. "Oh, please Mr. Keller, don't come inside me."

"Yeah, I suppose I'd better not," he groaned, pulling out of her. "I'll finish off up your arse then."

"What? No! You can't," Penny cried, her voice full of alarm.

"You said you'd do anything, you little slut," he said.

"Oh, no, please. It doesn't go up there," she pleaded.

"Honey, I'm going to fuck you up your arse unless you want your parents to find out what a whore you are. So pucker up!"

"No wait, please let me lubricate it before you do it," Penny begged. She reached down and fingered her pussy and then tried to slide a finger up her own butt. "Oh," she cried in frustration as she her finger slipped out. "Xavi, please help me," she sobbed.

Xavier, engrossed in the lewdness of the spectacle, jumped when she addressed him. "Er, what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Please just loosen me up with your finger, Xavi," Penny asked acquiescently while Mr. Keller chuckled.

Xavier knelt down next to her and slid his index finger into her cunt. She felt warm and wet from recent fucking. He twirled his finger around before pulling it out and slowly pushing a joint of his finger into her butthole.

"Oooh!" Penny squealed, causing him to pause. "Just let me get used to it!"

"Come on, hurry up," Mr. Keller said, waving his erection.

"OK, go on," Penny said so Xavier pushed his finger all the way into her vice-like bum, amazed at how hot and tight it felt. It would be amazing to stick my cock into there, he thought.

Once she was used to his finger, Xavier slowly pulled it out before Mr. Keller shouldered him out of the way. Penny shrieked as he lodged the head his cock at her butt before pushing it in brutally in three relentless thrusts.

As Mr. Keller, bellowing in pleasure, began to fuck her poor butt, Penny grabbed hold of Xavier who held her comfortingly, stroking her hair and making sure his erection didn't press against her.

Luckily for Penny, the snugness of her rectum was too much for the obese shopkeeper and he began to spunk deep into her bowels with a curious yelping sound. "Oh, fuck yes!" he roared as he emptied himself into her bum.

Once he was finished, he pulled out of her with a pop causing Penny to fall forward against Xavier.

Carefully he picked up the almost unconscious Penny and looked up at the breathless ironmonger. "If you tell anyone about Penny," he warned, "I will make sure everyone knows about how you blackmailed her, you pig! Do you understand?"

Mr. Keller looked up at him and nodded. "Just get out," he said.

Xavier didn't hesitate to leave.

~~~

Penny could hardly remember how they had left the park. All she could contemplate was how Bobby, and two of her friends, had cheated on her. She knew though that she felt safe with Xavier.

It was a shock then to look around and see how they'd managed to get to the alley behind the shops without her really noticing. She'd even begun to feel optimistic that her ordeal was over as they were so close to home.

But when Mr. Keller had popped out in front of them, she'd just known that her situation was about to get a whole worse again.

She wasn't surprised when he'd made her blow him and then fuck him; he was always ogling her after all. But she'd been horrified when he'd wanted to do her up her bottom.

Despite Xavi's help, it had still been extremely painful at first until her bum had got used to being fucked. Fortunately Mr. Keller hadn't lasted long and they'd been able to get away and back home without further incident.

She'd wanted to get inside her house but of course no-one was in and her keys were lost in her bag so Xavi had invited her into his home next door. Thankfully his family were also out at the festivities.

The first thing she needed was a shower. Xavi had shown her upstairs to a bathroom, making Penny smile as he did his best not to look at her nude body. He was so sweet.

He'd then given her some towels and his own big thick towelling dressing gown and allowed her to get clean for what felt like the only time in ages.

Penny had showered at length, scrubbing herself clean thoroughly several times as if she could wash away what had happened to her today. She dried herself, combed her hair before putting on the navy gown, feeling safe and clothed for the first time in hours.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her elfinface looked the same although perhaps there was a little something sad in her eyes. She opened the gown carefully inspecting her body. Apart from a few scrapes on her knees she looked normal. Her breasts were still cute and pert, her pink-brown nipples soft in the steamy warmth of the bathroom. Her pussy lips looked slightly red and perhaps more prominent than usual. But overall she looked pretty much the same as she always did.

She wanted to put the whole thing behind her. She wanted to pretend that none of it had ever happened. But of course it had and she had to cope with it all. She smiled at herself. She was sure she would be able to.

She left the bathroom in search of Xavier. He'd said he was going to shower in his parents' room but that was empty. She went to where she remembered his bedroom was and pushed on the slightly open door to see if he was in there.

He had obviously just dried himself and was tying the towel around his waste. Feeling slightly naughty, she paused to watch him before he noticed her.

She suspected even his own mother wouldn't call him handsome. His dark skin was coarsely hirsute and he could definitely do with losing more than a few pounds. He looked bruised in several places from his beating and his nose looked slightly swollen and his left eye was blackening. He did have big shoulders and was tall but even so she couldn't ever imagine him being beautiful in the way that Bobby was.

But he had proved time and time again today that he was a true friend, everything that Bobby had turned out not to be. Why on earth had she wanted to be with someone like Bobby when Xavier was sweet and loyal and just next door to her?

"Hi, Xavi," she said causing him to jump around.

He seemed embarrassed about his slightly flabby chest and heavy stomach exposed over his towel as his hands leapt to cover his torso.

"It's OK," she laughed and walked into his room to hug him tight to her. She felt him relax and put his arms around her to hold her close. "Thank you so much for being my saviour today, Xavi. You were amazing. And you're totally my hero," she said rubbing the side of her head against his chest.

"Er, oh, th-that's OK," he stuttered as they held each other.

"You have no idea how amazing you are, Xavi," she said, reaching up on tip toe to kiss him on the cheek, causing him to blush.

She felt something poking her in the stomach and looking down saw a bulge in Xavi's towel.

"Xavi!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" he cried pushing away from her.

Penny surprised herself by laughing. "Oh, that's OK! I'm not surprised you've got a hard-on considering how many times you've seen me naked."

Xavi just stood up against his wardrobe, clutching his erection through the towel in embarrassment.

Penny looked up him, feeling nothing but gratitude and love for him. "Xavi, if you want, would you like me to make it better for you?" she asked tentatively. "That is, if you want. I mean, I'd understand if you didn't want to, after what I've done today," she added quickly, worrying that he might think she was a slut.

"No, I'd love that," he replied immediately, nodding his head to emphasise how much he did want her to.

Penny smiled. "Oh, good. Take off that towel and sit down on your bed."

Cautiously he removed the towel, revealing his dark pink stubby erection before sitting down. She sat down next him and reached out to grasp his cock. "I just want to say thank you," she said. "I hope you still like me. I know I like you," she whispered as she began to stroke him.

"Oh, Penny. I really really like you," he groaned as she slowly masturbated him.

"Would you like me to kiss it?" she asked and smiled as he nodded. She bent down and gave it a gentle peck before licking around his foreskin, twirling her tongue around him for a minute.

Then she stood up and slipped off the dressing gown and allowing him to stroke her breasts, before kneeling down in front of him and kissing his dick again. It looked and felt comfortingly familiar, almost as if she'd done this before with him.

"Xavi, I need a bit of time, but if you want, in a few days, maybe we can do some more things than this. Would you like that?" she breathed.

"Oh, yes Penny, I really would," Xavier said.

"Good!" she replied before slipping her mouth over his cock and sliding her tongue lovingly around him.

~~~

Xavier moaned in pleasure as Penny, the girl of his dreams, blew him passionately.

As she began to bob her head on him he could feel himself being sucked to an amazing climax.

And she'd even intimated they might go further still! He couldn't believe how things had turned out.

He looked down on her with a tender feeling of love. But at the same time, he thought about how much he'd enjoyed humiliating her. And about how much he'd like to do it again.

"Oh, Penny, yes," he cried as he came in her mouth, exultantly filling it with spunk. She swallowed it all lovingly, licking him clean carefully.

"I love you, Xavi," she said, looking up into his eyes adoringly.

Xavier stroked her damp dirty blonde hair with one hand and held her cute pointed chin with his other. He smiled.

"And I love you too, Penny."

seth_perm
seth_perm
1,791 Followers