The Vacation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

Ann reached for the night table and, opening the drawer, reached in and retrieved a large, pink, vibrating dildo. She twisted the handle of the vibrator activating it, then expertly ran it along Brandy’s wet slit. Brandy gasped as she felt the pulsating motion against her pussy, then let out a scream as Ann penetrated her with it. Ann pumped her with it, knowing Brandy would come almost instantly.

“Oh Ann, Ann, I love it,” Brandy screamed as the orgasm ripped through her. Her body pitched forward as Ann continued to work the dildo in and out. Brandy’s juices dripped off her inner thighs onto Ann’s abdomen as aftershocks gripped her. She clung to the duvet, her head buried muffling her screams. Finally Brandy waved her hand and Ann withdrew the vibrator, clicking it off as she did so. Brandy rolled off her onto her back. Ann moved to her and then shifted her into a spoon position holding her from behind as she came down from the intensity of her orgasm.

“We’ll have to do this again…soon,” Ann whispered.

“Definitely…soon,” Brandy replied, breathless but smiling.

Ann provided graphic detail of their afternoon together when I got home later that night. It was obvious Ann was very aroused by Brandy and had thoroughly enjoyed their lovemaking. We didn’t make it through the account without a session of our own, Ann’s orgasm being one of the more intense in recent memory. I had no doubt Ann would find a way to see more of Brandy.

And, in fact she had. Ann and Brandy began seeing each other regularly and Ann’s accounts of their lovemaking revealed a very torrid affair between the two of them. I was happy for Ann, but it concerned me that she was seeing more of Brandy than Ken was. As our vacation approached the thought crossed my mind, how would Ken react to finding out my wife was fucking his wife? The thought had not occurred to me when I extended the invitation. This could be a most interesting vacation.

To Be Continued in The Vacation Part Two – Caribbean Lust..
All comments welcome.

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12