The Valatine Fancy Dress Party

Story Info
Sue in pigtails , but is she ready for the results......
1.5k words
4.22
42.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tying the second pink ribbon into a big bow on my pigtail, I have to smile at my reflection. Not one for parties, I couldn’t resist this Valatines party after you suggested our costumes. My sweetheart pink dress is cut very short, as is the white apron that criss-crosses in the back, barely covering the frothy lace of my crinoline. When I move, the dress sways to offer a tantalizing peek at the frilly lace on my panties. Although my stocking tops and suspender belt are clearly visible for all to see, the cute white socks complete my ’little girl’ appearance. I am wearing very little make up, just enough to give me a big-eyed innocent look. To make the costume complete, I have a large lollipop.

I like dressing up for you and I’m sure when you get home, you’ll like the results too. Just thinking of your reaction excites me and I can feel my nipples start to harden under the cotton dress. I lift up the front of the dress and slide my fingers over the lace covered panties, feeling the aching mound of my pussy underneath. Staring at my refection, I watch my hand rub over my stomach and then dip back down over the panties and between my legs. It is like watching someone else touch me, exotic, forbidden and I can feel the panties moisten with my arousal. I can’t resist slipping my hand under the waistband and down. My pussy tingles and even though I know no one but you will see it, it makes me feel deliciously naughty. A little further and my fingers can feel the warm moist lips and, parting them gently, I barely touch the hardening bud of my desire. It is like an electric shock and Igasp in delight.

A noise behind me startles me and, quickly pulling my hand from my panties, I turn to see you standing in the bedroom doorway. There is a crooked smile on your face, knowing you have caught me at a ’delicate’ moment. You walk toward me, trying to look stern. "What’s my little girl up to?."

I feel a thrill run straight from my neck down my spine to my pussy. Realising you have gotten into the spirit, I put my head down and pout, shuffling my feet. You reach out and lift my chin to look into my eyes. I can see the mischievous glint in yours as you ask, "Do you know what happens to bad little girls?"

I shake my head no, making my pigtails swing. Taking my hand, you lead me over to the straight-backed chair and sit down, pulling me to stand beside your legs. I know what you have in mind and only resist slightly as you lay me, face down across your lap. I’m getting wetter by the second, anticipating your next move. I can feel one of your hands on my back, holding me firmly in place, while the other moves slowly under the cotton and lace to rest lightly on my buttocks. Your voice is getting husky as you start to patiently explain my transgressions. "I have told you before that good little girls don’t play with their private parts. If you play with yourself, you’ll become a bad little girl and you don‘t want that, do you?"

I shake my head no but you smack my butt lightly to let me know you want me to answer. "No, Sir. I don’t want be a bad girl."

Your hand rubs over me, tenderly, but firm. "Good girl. You know what happens to bad little girls, don’t you?"

Not sure how you want me to answer, I pause. Again, your hand smacks me, harder this time. "Yes, Sir. They grow up to be naughty big girls." I say quickly.

Once again, your hand rubs over the lace on my panties. "That’s right. And naughty girls fall prey to naughty men who want to do naughty things with them."

My face feels hot and I can feel my heart rate quicken. "Like what, Sir?"

You slide your hand down over my knickers and slip between my outstretched legs, lightly brushing over my cotton covered pussy. I feel your fingers find the nub of my clit and you start drawing lazy circles over it. I bite my lip to stop the moan from escaping my lips as you say, " naughty men want to touch your pussy like this but they won‘t stop there. They’ll want to pull your panties just like this so they can touch your soft, wet lips with their dirty, nasty hands."

The room air is cool on my open pussy as you pull the panties aside and then run your hand up and over the smooth, bare skin of my thighs. Your fingers are cool as they part my pussy, stroking and pulling the lips gently, teasingly. You feel me start to squirm and you quickly remove your hand to smack me firmly on the ass. "How can I explain what bad men do if you won’t stay still?" You say crossly.

"Sorry, Sir. Please continue." I can tell you are enjoying this as I can feel your cock hardening beneath my belly.

"Very well. After they start touching your lips, they’ll want to stick their finger in you, like this and move in and out until your pussy becomes very, very wet. Can you feel it getting wet?"

I can feel the juices soaking your finger and ooze out onto my clit. "Oh, yes, Sir. Very wet indeed. What do they do next?"

Shifting your hand slightly, you slide a second finger into me, slowly, deeply, back and forth before slipping in a third. I can’t help moaning aloud at this most pleasant intrusion, fucking my quivering pussy with your thick, hard fingers while rubbing my clit gently with your thumb. You can feel me pushing against your hand, trying to get more of you in me. You lean over and whisper, "Now, then you don’t want to be a bad little girl, do you?"

I want to scream ‘yes, please fuck me!’ but I resist and say shakily "No Sir. But what happens next?"

"A really bad man would make you stand up and lean your hands on the bed, like this. He’d get on his knees behind you, open your sweet, innocent pussy, just like this and then put his mouth right here and start tasting you."

Your tongue licks over my moist pussy, down and over my swollen clit. I can feel my knees growing weak, each flittering movement of your tongue making my pussy throb with need. Your fingers move back into my pussy, pushing deep and relentless. You can feel the silky walls clutching at your fingers as my body begins to heave in orgasm. Crying out, I desperately try to push my body further onto your thrusting hand as the waves of ecstasy rack my pussy. As I collapse, face first onto the bed I hear you moan in delight and then the zipper being lowered. I look over my shoulder to watch you strip out of you clothes. Your cock is already hard, the tip glistening. I give you a coy smile. "What is that, Sir?"

You put your hand over your cock and stroke slowly up and down the hard length. "It’s my lollipop."

I can feel my mouth water. "May I have a lick?"

You half turn away. "I don’t know.”

I give you my best-disappointed pout. "Please, Sir. Just one little lick?"

Taking barely a second to think it over, you turn back. "Okay. But just one."

I quickly scramble to my knees in front of you. "Oh, goody." I exclaim. Putting one hand around your throbbing cock, I bend to give it a long, slow lick from the thick base right up the shaft to the purple head. "Mmm, Sir. That is good. Just one more lick, pretty please?"

You smile. "Alright. One more."

Parting my lips slightly, I lick my lips to get them wet and then slowly lower my mouth over your cock. It slides past my lips and over my tongue, bumping against the roof of my mouth until it touches the back of my throat. I love the salty taste and silky feel of you in my mouth and suck hungrily, drawing you in further before letting you slide back out. "Do all bad men have lollipops like yours, Sir?"

"Sort of, baby. Different sizes, different colours but bad men want you to eat it all at once."

"I don’t understand, Sir. Show me?"

You grab my pigtails and push your hard cock against my lips until my mouth opens and you slide in. With quick thrusts of your hips, you enter my mouth and throat, fucking my face. I can hear you moan, deep and hoarse, each thrust bringing you that much closer to filling my sucking mouth with your cream. I can taste the precum on my tongue and as you start to cum, my fingers enjoy your balls. That is all you need and your cock spews load after load into my sucking mouth faster than I can swallow. It oozes past my lips to drip off my chin. As your shuddering cease, you release my head and sink back onto the chair, gasping for breath.

Your eyes meet mine, filled with passion, love and lust! "I want you, I must have you, I will have you!!! Now!!!" Like a beast possessed you force me onto the bed...........