The Valentine's Day Panties Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe the reason for his interest in Susan was he had known her for years. He had always found her very attractive. They had always been friends and, seeing her now, he felt as if they had never lost touch. Had she not been married during the time she cared for his mother, when he saw her regularly, he may have considered having a relationship with her but, he didn't date married women. The playboy that he was back then, he was glad that he didn't have a sexual relationship with her then that may have ruined whatever he thought they may have at chance at now.

Maybe it was the honest and openness of their conversation that encouraged him. Maybe it was the wine that suddenly made him amorous. Maybe because it was Valentine's Day and he was suddenly caught up in the moment of the holiday that celebrated love and romance, especially after buying her the flowers, the candy, the teddy bear, the wine, and looking for just the right Valentine's Day card with the right sentiment. Maybe it was just because she accidentally flashed him her panty. Maybe all of those things combined made him do what he was about to do.

He got up and went out to the kitchen. She was standing at the sink washing a plate. He walked up behind her, moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck. Stiff before, while washing the plate, she softened and he felt her swoon. With his body so close to her body, his growing erection finding a comfortable place in the indentation of her skirt, he wrapped his arms around her, reached up, and cupped her C cup breasts in his hands.

Undeterred, as if he wasn't even there and she was having a sexual fantasy, she continued washing her plate. When he reached down and lifted her skirt to her waist, she stopped washing her dish. With the water still running and the dish detergent bubbling up in the sink, as if it was their sexual desire coming to a heady froth, he felt her through her panty.

Still holding her skirt still up to her waist with one hand, he spun her around with his other hand, and kissed her. She returned his kiss with as much passion she had for him, as he had for her. He reached his hand down and cupped her through her panty, before falling to his knees and licking her through the material. That's when he saw it. She had a red heart on her panty with writing in italics around it that read, This Valentine's Day heart is for you.

"I love your panties," he said standing.

"I'm a little embarrassed. I should explain," she said fluffing down her skirt, when he stood. "I bought them for my husband years ago to wear on Valentine's Day the year I caught him with the babysitter. After that, I had no need to wear them and I put them in my drawer and forget about them, until today, Valentine's Day."

"I love the fact that you're wearing Valentine's Day panties," he said as excited as he's ever been.

He watched her lift her skirt high enough for her to reach beneath to remove her panty. He was stunned. He couldn't believe she removed her panties.

"These are for you," she said handing him her panty.

He couldn't believe it. He didn't have to encourage her. He didn't have to persuade her. Without even having sex, she relinquished her panties to him.

"I don't understand," he said accepting her panty.

"You're mother accidentally discovered your collection, when she was putting away your laundry, one day. We had grown to be close friends and she told me that you collected the panties of women that you've had sex with," she said with a blush and a laugh.

"We haven't had sex," he said.

"Not yet, but we will," she said putting one arm around his neck. "If I find one more panty in your panty collection," she said cupping him through his pants and laughing, "I'll bite off your cock."

He picked her up and carried her upstairs and placed her on her bed. Taking a step back to look at her, as if she was his wrapped Valentine's Day present, he slowly undressed her. First her blouse and then her skirt, with every bit of clothing he removed from her body, he paused to kiss her, touch her, feel her, caress her, lick her, suck her, and taste her. What started as a sudden sexual encounter slowed to a sexual seduction.

"I want to take my time," he said, "so that I'll always remember this moment for the rest of my life."

He felt her ample breasts through her bra, while kissing her, before leaning down to take her nipples through the lacy material of her bra, while reaching down to finger her and tease her clit. She was so wet and he was so hard. With any other woman, he would have already be naked and inside of her and humping her, while fucking her, but he took it slow with Susan.

"Oh, baby, take as much time as you want. I'm loving this," she said wrapping her arms and legs around him. "No one has ever made love to me like this."

When he reached around her to unfasten her bra, is when he slid down between her legs to lick and finger her pussy. Positioned between her legs, he reached up beneath her unhooked bra with his other hand to fondle her breasts, while fingering her nipples. He had her squirming in no time and gave her a first orgasm with his fingers and another with his tongue.

Then, it was her turn and quickly, she stripped him naked. Kissing and kissing him, she ran her hands all over his hard, muscular, naked body, while fondling and stroking his erection with her hand, before taking him in her mouth. Licking him and sucking him, while cupping his balls, she made him as hard as he needed to be to make love.

They spent the next two hours making love. It was a wild night of passionate sex. Never has he felt about a woman in the way he felt about Susan. This time was different. This time, instead of having sex with a woman, he made love.

Her kisses moved him in the way that other women could only move him by blowing him. Just kissing her made him feel all that he needed to feel to fall in love with her and he was quickly falling in love with her. His panty collection complete with the voluntary surrender of her Valentine's Day panties, they've been together ever since.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12