The Vampire and The Succubus

Story Info
An ancient feud carries over to present day.
5.4k words
4.47
40.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan sat in the study, cleaning his smudgy glasses as his classmate got some water. The place smelled like crap, lots of old moldy books for old moldy people in this library. The lights were dim, casting a dingy amber hue over all the grubby pages and moth eaten books.

He thought it was a dump, but worth it, when your classmate was Suzy Bell. She was a beauty, with amazing tits and great legs, everyone wanted a shot at her. Stan was thankful they went to a Catholic school, her outfit reminded him of some of the pornos he had seen, but unlike those nasty chicks, Suzy was sweet and kind. Probably not a virgin, he had seen her with lots of boyfriends, but sweet nonetheless.

Stan saw her coming back, he loved how her black hair shimmered in the light, it bobbed like it was made out of nothing and framed her gorgeous face perfectly. "Hey Stan! How's the studying going?"

"Hmm..." he was taken aback, caught in his fantasies about her. "We're now on Charlemagne's conquest of Lombardy."

"Oh, what does that mean?"

"We still have a bit to go before he died."

"Awww, this is so boring! What's the point!?"

Stan loved it whenever she got disappointed as she would put her hand on her chest, the gesture making her cleavage jiggle ever so slightly, much to Stan's pleasure. "Well Suzy, if you want to pass History 101, you gotta know this."

"Alright alright...fine, let's do this." she relented, drooping her head and feigning a pouting look. Stan loved when she did that too, she had the perfect cock sucking lips. Everything about her was just aching to be sucked, squeezed and touched! But he couldn't, he was a gentleman, first and foremost.

The hours went on, the two going over their notes and quizzing each other, until finally the hour was late and Suzy had to go home. She yawned, stretching her chest outward, making her luscious breasts look even more pert as they were pushed forward, her crucifix pendant dangling enticingly between her cleavage. She deluded herself into thinking her breasts had no effect on Stan, who was practically drooling when they flooded his vision and made sure he wasn't staring by the time she opened her eyes.

"Well Stan, this was fun and all, but it's really late, I need some sleep." She rested her chin on her hand, eyes sparkling even in the dim light. Stan almost swooned, she was too perfect. But this was his moment. Out of all the guys she could have went to for help, she chose him! Fortune favors the bold so he went for it.

"Yeah, about that." he stammered."There's something else...I had to ask you." She looked at him with slight concern, her eyes widening as she sensed what was coming next. "Do you wanna go out for coffee tomorrow? With me?"

She sighed and hugged him, Stan tried his hardest not develop a full blown hard on as her tits mashed into his chest. "Oh Stan...I like you. I really do, you're a nice guy, but I only see you as a friend. I would love to go get some coffee with you though, just as friends though, Brad is taking me out for dinner later."

Fuck. "Yeah...that's fine."

"Oh good! We can be the very best study buddies." she exclaimed, her body jiggling delectably. "You really are important to me Stan, without you, I'd probably fail this test! And you have such strong shoulders to cry on, I love that you're always here for me."

His eyes started to well up, so he looked away. "No problem. See ya tomorrow."

"Love ya! Talk to you later!" She might as well have hopped away, he could see the lower swell of her sculpted ass cheeks as her skirt swished up. Stan looked longingly at her as she walked through the door.

Another girl, another friendzone. What a waste. He sat there staring ahead, the only one left in the library until something new caught his attention. A new book had appeared on his desk. How strange. Had it always been there?

He picked it up, gliding his fingers over the engraved title.

The Necronomicon.

He flipped through the thing, the pages seemed to be made of a rough material, like hide. Stan was mesmerized by the elaborate pictures, some of them showing hellish beasts, others apocalyptic battles between angels and demons, until he found one that looked a bit out of place.

A pale, Victorian figure was wrestling down what looked to be a succubus. Man she had great tits, he bet Suzy's looked like that or better. He moved his hand over the page, tracing the contours, until his hand started burning. He immediately pulled away, and as he did so, the whole room changed. A blast of hot, sulfuric air blew into the room with a loud CLAP!

Behind him, a towering bookcase had been blown in half, scorched papers floating in the air, as the picture in the book had come to life. Except the pale figure wasn't wrestling the succubus. He was fucking it.

She was red skinned, her full breasts splaying out on her chest as gravity made her its plaything. Both she and the man were covered in sweat, her claws digging into his back, creating little rivulets of blood as he suckled down on her heaving bosom. He groaned, trying to mash his face deeper into her soft flesh as he gripped her round ass cheeks, pulling her up to his cock as he was obviously coming deep inside her.

She moaned in exaltation, throwing her arms and wings around his body as her pussy milked him for everything he had. "That's right my love...give me everything..." she groaned in sinful pleasure. Her flat stomach made undulations as she took his seed, but then the impossible happened. He pulled out.

"I'm afraid I'm quite stingy, darling. Especially in matters of the soul." the man retorted. He stood up awkwardly, the demon below still writhing in ecstasy. His iris' glowed red and he spoke with a cultured tone, vampiric fangs revealed in a cunning grin. "My thanks good fellow, not sure how long I could have lasted in that hell..."

Stan sat in awe of what had just happened. He had seen it all, but was still working on believing it.

"Now," the vampire continued, looking down at the succubus, "For you, my little strumpet, I know exactly where to put you." He grabbed her by the neck, her body numb with pleasure before putting her hand back on the book, as she was sucked back inside. The picture restored itself, except with just the succubus, looking very angry and very horny.

Stan looked at the vampire as the creature stuffed his cock back in his pants. This was awkward. He offered up an introduction. "Hey man, my name is-"

"Stan. Or rather Stanley. I know. I'm Marden." the vampire finished, as he buttoned up his shirt . "I knew everything about you the second you put your hand on that picture. Especially that delightful bawd...Susanne. I will need a bride for this new age and she will service that ambition admirably."

Stan was flushed with alarm, he couldn't let him harm her! "Not on my watch motherfucker!"

Marden spared a contrived laugh. "Don't insult me. I'm a vampire. I do what I please." He moved imperceptibly fast, and just like that he had his claws over Stan's throat. "What do you care what happens to your little whore? You know Stan, I've seen everything you've ever done in life, or rather, haven't done. Time after time you pour your work and soul out to these girls and to no avail! Why!? Because you're weak, groveling before mere wenches, for SCRAPS! They don't care about you! If this age is filled with more men like you...well lets just say there won't be much competition!"

His cruel laughter filled Stan's ears, enraging him even further. He punched the suckhead in the face before being slammed into the ground. All breath left him as his vision became cloudy. Marden stood over him, leering angrily.

"You have my thanks for freeing me but your boorish behavior has become most...taxing." Marden knelt down, before slashing open Stan's throat. "I'll give Suzy your regards, if the poor girl even gives a damn, au revoir Stanley!"

As the vampire left, Stan still had some fight for him. Though covered in his own blood and soon to be dead, there was one way he could get back at the bastard. His hand reached for the Necronomicon once more...

***

In the warm summer night, fireflies buzzed about, pockets of illumination in the cricketing darkness. A creature had come home to roost, an open window as good an invitation as any. He spotted his prey as she massaged lotion into her voluptuous form, fragrant candles gently illuminating the soft curves of her body.

He salivated as he watched her slather her ointments onto her lush, gravity defying breasts, before moving to her sculpted thighs, feminine and sleek as their creamy hue turned golden from the nearby candle light. Her toned, succulent flesh glistened irresistibly, calling out to be ravished. The creature made his move. He could wait no longer.

Suzy put on a silken, red, see-through teddy, one that one of her ex-boyfriends bought her. She posed and angled in her mirror, marveling how high her soft breasts sat on her chest, how the nipples were so pert and upturned. Her hands ran down her slim waist, before playing with her round, bubbly bottom. She smirked, remembering how hard she worked in the gym to be so toned. And then she heard a voice.

"I once did the same my dear, quite taken with myself, but that was when I could use mirrors, when I was...mortal." mused the vampire. He had been watching her the whole time, observing his prey in her natural habitat.

Suzy turned around and saw him. He looked very dapper, with black hair and sharp features, but certainly not boyish. And then she screamed. She had seen enough movies to know exactly what this was and how to deal with it. She picked up her crucifix pendant and held it in front, hoping to smite him.

"The power of Christ compels you devil! I banish you!" she shouted, fully terrified and unable to tell if it was working. He simply stood still and looked at her. And her eyes met his and she became transfixed on how beautiful they looked, like fire lit rubies in the midnight sky. She felt her thoughts melting into nothing, and becoming incredibly aroused the further her will drifted away.

In truth, the crucifix did hurt, but given who was wielding it, it only stung his eyes. Marden's voice took on a deeper, seductive tone as he spoke. "Say what you will about the people of the old days my dear...but at least they had faith." he strode forward, grabbing her pendant hand. "This is a mighty cross, a weapon of the true believers..." he leaned over into her face, licking her neck as she gently moaned. "But do you...believe?" he questioned, his low voice creating exquisite vibrations across her neck and ear.

"Yes..." Suzy could only whimper in defiance, her body putty in the vampire's hands.

Marden scooped the religious icon in his hands, before instantly turning it to ash in a tiny flame. "No, I think not." he sneered, before forcing his lips into hers, finally able to ravish his prey. He grabbed her by the ass, forcing her pussy lips to grind against his leg as he pressed against her heavenly breasts, so full and soft, both groaned in delight as they dragged against his chest.

Suzy mewled in sinful pleasure, spasms jolting across her body as she submitted to Marden's electric touch. She felt her pussy pulsating, so wet and ready to be filled. She spread her legs as Marden lifted her onto her dresser, his calloused hands groping lecherously onto her thick bottom.

His pallid fingers sailed through the dark strands of her hair as they resumed their interplay of tongues, Suzy moaning as she grasped through Marden's pants for his rapidly rising hard on.

Marden's toxic saliva drove her into a state of bliss, her eyes glazing over as she slumped forward into his ancient shoulders. Lost in his delicious fondling of her body, she loved how he clutched her abundant tits, how he gently stroked her moist slit. She was ready.

Marden licked his salacious tongue around her neck, loving the build-up before he took the bite. "By the way Suzy...Stanley sends his best." he spoke into her ear, her only response being a pleasure filled whine as he plunged his fingers in her yielding folds. "Yes, I told him you would say as much." he snickered, entirely too pleased with himself.

Marden held up her face gently, delighting in her devotion to his touch. "Are you worthy of my gift?" he intoned, already knowing the answer.

"Yesss..." she slurred, drunk on lust, willing to do anything to make her feelings continue.

"There is no turning back my dear...it is forever..."

"Yes! Take me...make me yours..." she moaned, thrusting her hips forward as she flicked back her hair, exposing her neck as she invited him to do just that.

It was then she felt his fangs slowly sink into her tender throat, a prick of pain at first, followed by rolling waves of luscious ecstasy that flooded her entire body as he nuzzled into her neck. She felt fear for the last time as his fangs injected an intangible, spiritual poison that would forever corrupt her soul.

She squeezed his back, drawing him closer, feeling his manhood against her leg, enlarging as he drank her down. Lost in eternity, she instinctively ground herself against his shaft, causing him to to suck harder and harder. She timed the rhythm of her thrusts to his swallows, moaning in agonizing pleasure, until she felt a deeper and darker sensation.

She felt her innocence being stripped away and polluted, her soul crying out at such desecration. More than her soul being irretrievably darkened, she felt her mind burning, being reforged and remolded in the fires of purest sin. The process was elegant and exquisite, she was surprised damnation could feel so divine, to give herself over to his gift.

She moaned lustily as her body jerked and convulsed, embracing the paradise of surrendering her humanity. She let out a soft whimper as her body paled, the last bits of resistance and anything good finally drained out of her.

Marden laid her soft, ashen form on the bed, satisfied with his latest conquest. He was just about to penetrate her, when a familiar voice resounded through the room, a voice that should have been dead.

"You son of a bitch!" roared Stan, his neck wound strangely gone, he also looked far more threatening than Marden remembered. Something had changed, and then he quickly saw the reason why.

Behind him shimmied in that accursed succubus, her rich crimson skin practically glowing with demonic vitality, rolling her hips erotically and pushing her breasts forward like a slut.

Marden quickly appraised himself of the situation, he didn't get to be this old being a dullard after all. That pissant child most have released Varaya, making a deal to empower him upon her release. Clever bastard.

"I think so too, baby." breathed Varaya, the sultry she-demon, as she teased her finger down Stan's chest. "I would love to take his soul but...a deal's a deal. Besides I've already got a very naughty soul to collect."

"Stay out of my head, harlot!" he growled, bunching his corded muscles as he felt fear for the first time in ages. The one being that could actually kill him, and with no book nearby to banish her.

She strutted with complete confidence, her breasts swaying as she jutted her hips out with each step. Marden stared on with lust and anger, before swiping his wickedly sharp claws at her.

The succubus danced around his blow before tackling him to the ground, her wings enclosing them both and at the moment of contact with carpet, both went out in flash of flame, a disembodied moan filling the room as the two disappeared.

Stan broke through the lingering smoke, rushing to Suzy's side. He looked at her deathly pale skin, running his fingers over the two punctures on her neck that left only a trickle of blood.

"Damn..." he whispered. "Too late." He looked over her gorgeous body, like a marble sculpture, frozen in the still perfection of death. Gone too soon, he thought.

Suzy's eyes shot wide open, glowing blood red around her pupils, a depraved smile splitting her face. She grabbed him by the neck, licking his face. "No my sweet Stan...you're right on time." She shoved him back onto her bed, before she crushed her lips against his, overcome with infernal lust.

Stan loved what he was feeling, how her gentle lips made love to his, how her heavy breasts were lightly grazing his chest, separated only by a thin, filmy layer of cloth. But she was a vampire, and if he knew what vampires were about, it wouldn't be long before she tried to turn him into one.

He could have easily thrown her off with Varaya's blessings, but couldn't will himself to do it. She was too beautiful, his dream girl bringing him into a blissful nightmare, one he didn't want to escape.

"Stan...I know you've always wanted me..." she breathed into his ear, her hand slowly skirting down to his swelling manhood. Her skin felt cold and smooth against his, he craved to feel more of her. "We can be together...forever...!" she moaned, already nudging his cock against the moistness of her pussy, which in contrast to the rest of her, felt boiling hot, yet did not burn.

Stan came to, her evil monologuing reminding him how twisted she had become. He resolved to grant himself...and her, some goodbye sex, before he staked her through the heart, extending her a final mercy and saving her from an eternity of undeath. That's how he rationalized it anyway.

He gasped as she impaled herself on his cock, the sensation almost making him come right there. Her vaginal walls undulated softly as she finished mounting him. She moved his hands down to her voluptuous bottom. He grabbed her cheeks urgently, reveling in her softness as both moaned at the sensation.

Stan plunged in, her silken sheathe gliding along his shaft exquisitely, as he held onto her round hips in the vain hope that he wouldn't lose control if she got wild. She finally pulled her teddy off, slowly and deliberately, teasing his eyes as her heavy and impossibly perky breasts finally burst free, soft and moist from her lotions.

"Touch me!" she growled, her voice icy and demanding. Her raven hair cascaded down and around her ample, pale tits, emphasizing them magnificently. "Squeeze them....unngh...fuck me Stan!" She grabbed his shaking hands, placing them on her needy, jiggling chest. As his fingers sunk into the softness of her flesh, he cupped and squeezed them greedily, lost in how squishy and pliable they were.

Her sleek legs crossed behind his back, and she rolled over, holding him down on top of her. "I have you...it won't be long now..." she hissed, her lips curling treacherously. Her sex made more liquid squelching sounds, she was draining him of something, and the more she drained, the fuller her breasts and bottom became, her already abundant globes morphing into a more ripened, teardrop shape. Her velvety vaginal folds rose in temperature too, to a near broiling heat, as they contracted luxuriously around his cock.

Her words alarmed him, but the warm cushion her pussy formed around his cock was heavenly. He wanted to escape. But he was trapped, her vaginal grip was like a silken vice around his cock, gobbling him down as if it had a mind of its own. Her pussy pulsated and throbbed rhythmically, assaulting his manhood mercilessly as pleasure coursed through his body.

Lost in his mating instincts, Stan shoved his face down into her breasts, her pillows of flesh drowning out all reason as she moaned, grinding against him even harder. She pressed his head in, forcing him to suck harder as his tongue rolled around her areola. The bed squeaked savagely as the two coupled, her breasts jiggling and swaying like some forgotten fertility goddess. Stan would have been lost in the animalistic rut, had he not felt a chill travel up his spine.

He shivered as he felt himself slowly losing strength, her sex slurping with juices as he thrust away mindlessly, and then he screamed in horror as he realized she was somehow draining his blood through her vagina.

12