The Vampire Isabella

Story Info
Isabella journey's through long years to defeat Dracula.
7.6k words
4.11
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities whether it be person, place or thing are entirely coincidental. ]

[C] Copyright 2009

*

Alone in the darkness. It's your blood I crave. Sitting here, helpless. A victim of my own free will. I remember once, I was human. I loved. I felt love. I've wanted to cry for many nights over heartache. Feelings, I miss them so. I gave my last breath to an otherworldly being. A man who came into my life, and filled my soul with pleasures unimaginable, before taking that very soul away from me. I remember my last living breath. The tears in my eyes. That was another time.

My name is Isabella, and I am an Empress. I was once. I have taken liberty upon myself to fight against a vast army of creatures of the night. This was my life.

+ 1 +

Many years ago, I fell in between what seemed to have been a never-ending battle between the living, and the damned. I carried with me my trusted bow, and a sword that clung to my side by strap. Not heavy, but light in its glory. I was called to a village between the mountains. There, an army of vampires gathered, and I along with my men traveled to fight them. I felt unstoppable, and my body felt no pain as I put to rest the lost souls in my path.

"He is here," I spoke to my men, "I know he is here." I finished, gripping the sword at my side. The man, which was not a man at all, I spoke of was the legions second in command. Somehow, his presence connected with mine, and I could feel his body shiver in fear. I too, felt fear, and it was not like me.

"You will not defeat me!" a voice echoed in our surroundings. It seemed to come from everywhere, and right in the middle of us. "You will never defeat me!" the voice repeated. As I took a step forward with my sword, my eyes darted aimlessly at nothing. Snow was falling, and at each sound, I turned to look.

The snow began to blow hard against my face, covering the visuals of the earth from my sight. Out of nowhere, Marco, the second to Sebastian, leaped as he swung his sword, connecting with my own. As both armies howled, Marco thrust his sword towards me, missing my face head on as I flipped back and swung mine in return slicing two of his fingers from his left hand. He made a dash for a hut, and I ran after him, aware that I may walk into a trap at any time. I held my position for seconds, as those seconds felt like eternity. I held my breath, and released, walking inside and holding my sword in front, waiting for him to strike. From a corner, he jumped out, and I swung my sword, decapitating the demon, and claiming victory. I had won this time, but next, I may not be so lucky.

Walking from out of the small hut, I gripped his head in my left fist. The army of vampires looked upon it, growling at the wind and cursing me in vain. "Take this!" I said to them, "And tell your master I am coming for him." My hand tossed the pale head in front of their feet. Without collecting, they ran off into the distance and disappeared behind clouds of snow.

It grew dark early that night. My men struggled for shelter, as we made haste to the next town. Our weary bodies barely making the journey.

+ 2 +

The towns pub was filled with patrons of all shapes, sizes, and professions. It was cold, and drinks were passed along by the dozens as they filled their bellies to temporarily feel warm from the chill. I passed on drinks myself, staying rather attentive to my surroundings.

"How about a dance, lovely?" A drunken man asked standing before me, angry it seems at my lack of a quick response. "What is the matter? Am I not good for you....Empress?"

My men drew their swords, and I uttered, "No! I will dance with him." I flashed a smile, and the man smiled deviously in return, thinking I may fuck if he played his cards right.

He led me to the center of the floor, and placed his arms around my waist. I slowly put my arms over his shoulders. We danced to the sounds of violins. They filled the night air, and I fell into a temporary spell. My senses were blind to everything as if I was drunken myself. It was a rush, but also dangerous if we were to fall victim to an attack.

The man was not a big man. His hair matted to his head, and eyes hollow as if he was near death. His cheek bones pressed under his skin making near death seem past tense. He wore, however, fitting clothes, and not rags. A thief, maybe.

"Let me take you to a room, where you may pleasure me, my dear," the man said to me, holding a twisted smile. "I can see you know how to treat a lady," I thought sarcastically to myself.

I thought, "What the hell?" and answered him, "Yes."

He tried to kiss me at that moment, but I turned away, and walked upwards 15 stairs to the second floor suites. To the contrary, they were not suites at all, but a house of ill repute. A brothel if you will. Ladies of many faces, and color looked on as I led him to a room in the back. It was indeed empty, open only for paying customers who bring their own women. He pushed shut the door behind him and slipped his belt from its loop, opening his pants and slipping his rigid cock out for my eyes to see. I wasn't impressed, but kept that bit of detail all to myself.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the whore you really are!" the man growled as he stroked the flesh of his penis.

"I see. And you think I will let you?" I answered, almost daring him to make a move. I unfastened my top, and let my tits spill out, making his eyes leap from the sockets in hunger.

"I'm not afraid of you," He muttered, still peeking at my tits. I felt so hot at that very moment, and I unfastened my long black hair from its hold, and let it drop.

He wrapped his bony hands around his shaft and stroked it hard, falling back onto the bed provided, and hand fucked himself rough. It was not exactly a sexy sight to my eyes, yet, my pussy quivered for it. His cock. Any cock really. This man just so happened to approach me at the right time. I did the first thing that came to my mind. I placed my sword to his throat, and made him lick my soaking hole between my thighs. Actually, that was all I wanted from him. Nothing else, for in my eyes, he wasn't worth the lay.

His tongue pierced my pussy and drank the juices I came. "Oh, lick me harder!" I begged, feeling the tingle run up and down my body. My cunt was very sensitive when it came to someone eating my pussy.

I rubbed my clitoris hard as he licked and slurped my juicy center, fucking me with his tongue harder and harder. He grabbed my hand, and placed it onto his cock. I jerked him off, only for doing me a wondrous favor. As I lay back onto the bed covers, he slipped his fingers into my cunt, and I felt myself tighten as my pink middle pulled them in. "Oh, what the hell?" I whispered, and flipped around next to him, sucking his dick off hard, as I made sure he kept sucking my clitoris and more. My tongue licked up his shaft from within my mouth, and he gave in to the pleasure, releasing a shot of semen into my mouth. It wasn't much, but I took it in either way. I didn't swallow his load, but instead, spit it into his mouth as I kissed him. I'm not sure if he was pleased at the gesture, but he smiled anyways.

"For your troubles, whore!" He hollered out, tossing coins at my tits as they fell off to the floor.

I drew my sword from its sheath, and stuck it to his Adam's apple. I pressed in, almost piercing the flesh and cutting him open. "That was lovely," I smiled wickedly, and let him go as he scampered down the stairs cursing at me from afar.

As I finished dressing myself, I wrapped my sword tight to me, and headed out from the room to the hall. The small crowd was cheering, and the whores who dwelt here smiled as a dirty man fled. I gave order for my men to feast, and fuck as much as they'd like. As I did so, I wrapped up my hair to the back of my head. We were put up in a few rooms at the Inn across the way. Some men stood guard, and some took advantage of the pleasures awaiting inside the small saloon.

I took my own room, away from my men. It's not that I don't trust any to be with me at night. But, I am a lady after all, and an Empress, so I must separate myself when it comes to sins of the flesh. As many cheered in the distance, I fell fast asleep while my door remained guarded.

+ 3 +

I woke from sleep, and felt cold. My body shivered in the night air. Strange, as I was covered with a thick blanket. My head feeling rather dizzy, as I stood and made my way to the door. I put my hand on the knob and pulled it open. It was dark and empty outside. My guards were nowhere to be seen. They know not to leave me by myself. It was different. There were no signs of life around, and a chill other than that of the wind pierced my skin and ran its course through my spine.

Whispers lingered in the wind that blew, and I searched in all directions hoping to find its source. Nothing. I went back in to the room, and grabbed my sword. Tightening it to my waist, I drew the sword from its hold and walked around looking for answers.

"Isabella..." The voice trailed off in the distance. I followed it down a small pathway. The moon was high and trees rustled as the winds picked up. Faces came and gone in the darkness, and I felt as though I were being watched. I paused dead in my tracks, and saw a grisly sight. Bodies ripped apart hung from trees, and others impaled on sticks. My heart beat fast inside my chest, and I slowly walked further into the remains of those once living.

I froze in my place. A hand waved in front of me, and a dark presence held me close.

"Isabella..." It called to me in a raspy voice. "I've been watching you, Isabella," The voice continued sounding more human.

I turned around and drew my sword, but nobody was there. I turned in all directions, but nothing. I lowered my sword, and invited this presence to reveal itself.

"Show yourself!" I screamed into the night. "Let me see who you really are!"

The figure walked towards me. Ghostly at first, but materialized into a man with medium length dark hair, pale skin and sad eyes. He wore a long robe, almost like a coat, and he looked on at me.

I felt my body weaken, like I had been drugged, and was finding myself slipping away into a spell. He wrapped his arms around me, and I blacked out. I woke from time to time, always slipping back into darkness. I saw villages below me, and then clouds.

+ 4 +

I awoke some time later in a room with red curtains, and a fire blazed in the fireplace. It was warm, and I wore a dress. My hair fitted with jewels, and my dress made of silk. As I looked on, two women lay before me. They had a devilish look upon their faces, almost like jealousy.

Whispers were spoken between them, and some came from around the room. In walked the man I had seen earlier. The same sad eyes looked upon my body. I felt trapped, but continued to look at those eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked me.

"You are not Sebastian," I muttered.

"No, I am not," He responded.

"You are Dracula," I managed a whisper, as he approached me.

"Yes. I am Dracula," He said to me. My body not cold, but tense as he sat beside me. "I have lived here behind these walls for a long time," He told me.

"Was it you that took my men?" I asked him feeling hatred as I spoke. "Was it you who ripped apart the people of that town? Answer me!" I screamed at him as I smacked his face.

"It was not!" He thrust me back against the wall, anger in his eyes.

The girls across from me laughed at my suffering. However, I was put down as Dracula pressed me to his chest. It was strange, as I heard nothing. Not a heart beating. Nothing.

"Annette? Lynn?" He spoke to the two women. "Do you hunger for her?" He asked them.

Annette and Lynn crawled towards me, looking sad in their own ways, but almost as if they were happy that they were invited for the taste of strong blood.

"Take care of her well," He ordered them. He walked away, disappearing around a corner.

Annette slid a finger into my hole, as the feeling was half pleasurable. Her body, as well as Lynn's had changed from dark, to almost human.

"Don't worry, my dear," Lynn spoke, "We will take care of you," She smiled.

Lynn removed her long dress, baring her body. Her breasts were petite, and as I looked down, her mound was covered lightly in red hairs. She began to lick me all over while Annette continued to finger inside me. I was beginning to loosen up, as my vagina slowly became wet at each stroke.

Annette removed her finger and Lynn rest in between my thighs. My pants were slowly pulled away as I took off my top. I was naked of course, but not vulnerable. As I lay back, Lynn slid her tongue into my wet slit, and began to lick away my juices.

Annette removed her dress as well, revealing larger breast, and a wondrous bare mound. As my pussy was licked and savored, Annette raised herself in front of my face. I licked her center, and a certain, unknown, but sweet taste tickled my taste buds. She began to rub up and down, humping my face as I orally fucked her. The pleasure was bold, and I came into Lynn's mouth.

"Mmm, sweet," She said to me, "But I crave your blood even more," She admitted.

Dracula returned, walking slowly towards me. He removed his clothing, and I saw his thick penis ready for love. Both girls backed away, as he slid onto me, and placed his penis inside, slipping in quick. My pussy wrapped around his cock, and pulled him tight. He ran his tongue around my neck, penetrating my hole as he did so. I was unable to move, but, it was alright. His touch was intimate in its darkness. My body convulsed and I quivered as I came again.

As my body was ravaged, and pleasured, he bit into the side of my neck. The invitation was open, as Annette and Lynn walked towards my body. Taking both of my arms in each of their hands, they bit into my wrists. They drank slowly, as if making love to the wounds. Dracula looked sadly into my eyes, and offered life apart from death. I could not respond, as I lay there, feeding three the last drops of blood I had. Biting into his own wrist, he placed the open wound near my mouth.

"Drink," He said to me. "Drink my blood, and be reborn,"

My eyes were fading into the dark, but I obliged. Taking him and drinking from his blood. It was bitter to taste, but, an energy sprang through my veins. Life seemed to return to me, and my eyes seen perfectly clear in front of me.

He removed his wrist from my lips and kissed me. My naked body still lay exposed. Pain was what I felt at that very moment. My heart was weak and I could vaguely remember the last beat of my heart. The sadness I also felt. At the same confused moment, I felt love for this dear man. This creature, who took my life, and gave it back to me. I was too weak to speak anymore, and I blacked out. When I awoke, I was all alone. I wasn't in the same place, on a bed, undressed. My body wore my old clothes, and I was in the cabin where I was before.

I vowed to find him. To search for the one who made me what I am. I knew I had turned. I already began to crave the blood of the living. I was damned. I was now, a vampire.

+ 5 +

The year was 1989, and I had been traveling many a night. Chasing ghosts perhaps, but nevertheless, a lead was a lead. The New York subway was dark, and the last train had already passed. There was a short time before the next, and I sat on a bench. The lights flickered, and my surroundings were normal. I felt that it may have been a waste of time, but something caught my eyes. In the corner, a homeless man lay, bleeding from his throat, and on the verge of death himself. He pleaded with me, to help him. I did the only thing I could do, and I broke his neck, killing him instantly. Death would not let me bare tears, so I stood by his side.

The darkness seemed to close in on me, and I could feel someone close by. I carried with me a pistol that I learned to use, as my sword was still at my side.

"Show yourself," I called out.

Laughter peeled throughout the station, and I was surprised when the figure did. I couldn't see any face, as the attacks were swift. A hand swiped at my top, ripping a large hole in it. I shot at the figure and it dropped to the side. I walked closer towards it, and the figure stay in place. I noticed that the figure was that of a woman. "Annette?" I called out.

The bullet had pierced her heart and she was dying fast. "Where is he?" I asked her.

"I do not know," She replied. "But, he is coming for you," She finished, as she took her last breath, and died again.

I cannot say that I was glad to be rid of her. In fact, I felt pain. Pain, without a tear to cry. Walking away, I took one last glimpse at her. As I made way for the stairs, the train roared to a halt. Passengers that parted from the doors screamed in horror. By then, I had gone.

+ 6 +

2007 came fast, and I was weary. I reflected on many years that passed, and I wanted death to come and take me. I was dead already. An immortal walking this earth feeding on humans and ending their mortal lives. The blood was salty, but sweet on my tongue. The more I drank, the more I wanted.

How can this be? I always asked that question. Was there a higher power that chose to condemn me to a dark servitude? I once believed in a God. Now, no longer.

The Scenery had changed. Music, styles of dress, and people.

As I sat on a park bench one evening, two men approached me, and one opened his coat, pulling a blade on me. The other man laughed as he did so. It was clear what they wanted, and I, was going to give it to them.

The man with the blade grabbed me by my top, and pulled me away from the seat where I was. The other man pulled down his pants, and showed me his penis. As I had a knife to my throat, the man had slid down my body, tearing articles of clothing away. I let him. Sure, I knew that I was a much stronger creature than he, but, I still rather enjoyed sins of the flesh. My cunt was open for display to the two men. The larger man with the knife sucked hard on my nipples, as the other slid his long tongue inside of me. It was really amusing. By all means, pleasurable. However, by them in return being prey is arousing. My pussy was penetrated forcefully with the tongue of one. My nipples became erect. I let out a moan.

"Oh, I think she likes it," one called out to the other.

Images began swirling around inside my head. Faces in the dark appeared, and I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I was not alone here any longer.

I was too deep in thought, and dreaming of long nights, and forgotten pleasures, that I hadn't noticed I was being penetrated deep with both of their cocks. The strange part about it was, I had ejaculated, and my vagina was gushing with juices.

As the men took turns cumming inside my pussy hole, I lay there drifting off, feeling almost human again.

"Thanks for the fuck!" One of the two shouted down at me.

A feeling of pain came over me. I knew this pain before. Sadness, and tears streamed down my face. The pleasure that the men had gave to me, although minimal, was good. I shed tears because for once in ages, I was hurt by what someone had to say.

Instead of taking their lives, I let them go. I did not feel the thirst. I lay there alone, naked on the ground. I still felt eyes surround me.

From the darkness, a small figure crept slowly towards me. I recognized the face, that of which belonged to a woman I knew. Lynn. She looked down at me, then up towards the two men who had their way with me.

I was out, as darkness took over. Before I fell into a sleep, I heard screams.

+ 7 +

I awoke later in a bed. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed Lynn laying beside me. Her eyes met mine, and she kissed my forehead softly.

"What.....what happened to me?" I asked.

Lynn looked at me, then turned away producing a warm wet cloth, and placing it over my head. I closed my eyes.

12