The Vampire Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered as Samuels fingers withdrew, the back of his knuckles giving an almost forlorn stroke over my lips as they departed. Heat flooded through me once more, as those same fingers stroked over his lips, is tongue stabbing out to taste my essence on them. Samuel stepped back pulling at his fly and yanking down his own trousers. Raising myself to stand I watched rapt as his lean muscles showed from behind his clothing. As he stood his erection jutted out in front of him, there could be no mistaking how much he wanted me.

Reaching out to him I was pushed once more against that pillar, my feet kicked so that they were spread enough for him to nestle between my legs. I felt his hard length pressing into my belly. His face rushed to mine and I prepared for the mash of his lips on mine. Instead his lips tickled at my ears. His pointed teeth sent shivers through me as he nipped at the soft flesh of the lobe. With shameless abandon I rotated my hips against his, hoping to hurry him along. Leaning down so that I could breathe in his scent, his hand gripped my chin and turned my head away, my throat exposed to his sharp teeth that scraped their way down.

"Do you see them all watching? They do not watch me. It's you their eyes are glued to," Samuel drawled.

I did see all them all looking at me. Many had hooded eyes and watched my every move. The concept of those creatures watching had my sex clenching one more, and my hips driving towards Samuel.

"They see you now as I always have. You are pure and luscious, and they all want you. But you are mine..." With that he drove his cock into me. I cried out at the pleasure it brought.

"...and you will always be only mine." Another thrust into me. "Let them watch. Let them see how you crave only me."

My eyes flowed over the faces until they reached Arthur and Loretta; an expression of grim satisfaction was set on their faces. My fingers tightened around his upper arms, in fear of him disappearing once more. A mirror behind the ruling couple reflected the whole scene. The sight of Sam's naked ass rutting ruthlessly between my spread legs, sent me one more over the edge.

"Fuck I can't hold on." At his agonised mutter, his fangs pierced my skin. Deep drags from my neck coincided with his hastening thrusts. His sucking paused as he cried out against my neck and I felt his cool load flooding into me. When his spurting subsided his sucking continued.

"Sam?" My voice was soft, almost frail even to my own ears. I could feel my energy flowing away with my blood. Too soon my vision began to waver and flicker at it edges, before my eyes drifted closed altogether.

"Helen, hold on love, it's going to fine. Drink this." I felt something pressed to my lips. A familiar sweet and tangy liquid flooded into my mouth, hitting my gag reflex before my body got the hint and swallowed what was offered. My mouth latched over the offering and my hand grasped it tight to keep it from withdrawing. I took long satisfying pulls for what seemed a very long time, but still my eyes did not want to open. Too soon the delicious offering was taken away. My belly was full to bursting and a serene satisfaction spread through me.

The back of a hand stroked down my cheek. "Shh, sleep. You are safe now."

As if to reinforce that Samuels arms enveloped me and I was lifted into the air. So gently was I lifted that I could have been floating through the air in a dreamlike stupor, indeed which is what it felt like, as I drifting into oblivion.

................................................................................................................

Cool cotton whispered against my naked skin as I stretched between the sheets of a particularly comfortable bed. Cracking my eyes open I saw I was in a room much larger and more expensively decorated than the last one I remember. Sprawled face down beside me was Samuel, his long bangs hiding half of his face from me as he slept on. Scurrying up close to him I reached over and swept back the invading hair, so that I could see his gorgeous face.

Love swelled within me so that I was close to bursting. He chose for me to live. Not only that but I would live with him forever, if that wasn't a major commitment what was? In sleep his face lost the worry lines that he seemed to always carry. He looked like my Samuel, the boy. Leaning over I kissed his cheek, nuzzling into his ear. He shifted beside me, eyes cracking opened and smile spreading over his face.

"Finally, you're awake," he murmured in his sleepy haze.

"I was awake before you silly."

"Yes but you've slept for two days and nights."

"Really, that must be why I feel so refreshed," I responded.

"Is that all you are feeling?" He asked.

"If you mean, do I feel horny and hungry? Then yes, but not in that order."

A smile played at the corner of his mouth. "Noted." He rolled over to lean down on his side of the bed and the sound of a rubber seal breaking drifted over. He rolled back with five pints of blood in his hands. Keeping one for himself he passed the others to me.

"Start with those, but there is more on offer," he said cracking the seal on his. "What?"

"You can drink donor blood?" I asked.

"WE can drink it, yes, IF we can get a hold of it. Not easy as a loner on your own. But we can get it here no problem."

Relief flooded through me, and it must have been obvious on my face. "I don't need to drink straight from a person?"

"Not right away. But it is something you should learn to do." I screwed up my face at this. "Just in case you are ever in a situation where there is no bagged blood, then you'll be able to take from a human without killing them."

"Uh huh." I wasn't convinced that I was ever going to go there.

"Later then," he laughed. Drink those up; we have an audience with the parents. I froze at the mention of them. "Relax, the worst of over, the rest of it is merely a formality."

"Formality for what?" Nerves licked at me as he avoided my eyes. "Sam?"

"We are to perform a binding ceremony," he mumbled.

"What do you mean, haven't we already done that?"

"No, that was to prove you belonged to me. This would be to make you my equal. A bit like being a concubine verses getting married."

"We're getting married?" My voice raised an octave at that.

"Is that a deal breaker? I thought it would be what you wanted," he said, his face showing how vulnerable he felt.

I cracked open the first course and I mulled over my reply. Although any thoughts of an answer disintegrated as the first drop hit my tongue. "Oh my God!" Discarding the first empty vessel I grabbed for another. Equally delicious as it was it was also full of different flavours. By the fourth one I appreciated how every person must have a unique flavour and that not all blood taste the same. Rolling my tongue around my teeth I dropped the empty packets over the edge of the bed before turning back to Samuel.

"So what time is the wedding?"

12