The Vampire Pages Ch. 01

Story Info
The romance of a vampire.
1.6k words
3.94
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

I am as you have probably already assumed, due to the title of this series I am writing, a vampire. I want us to better get to know each other, and so I shall tell you a story; It is all about how I first became a creature of the night. Along time ago, back before my name was VladimiR Sinn, and before I was banned from the day, back when my name was Stewart, and back before my very presence made grown men tremble, I was but a lustful nineteen year old boy, on his way to the local brothel. There, my friends and I were hoping to have our "hunger" satisfied. Little did I know that instead I would forever more be hungry.

The year was 1776, the place was Boston, Mass, and the day was dark, around midnight. There, the ladies and I were dressed in those funny eighteenth century clothes, and honestly, everyone there was simply itching to get naked. My friends and I sat at a very nicely polished table. I regretted that my tailcoat was waist length in the front, for it was unable to hide the growing penis in my trousers. A glance to my left and right told me that I should not be too embarrassed, for I was not the only one getting a little excited. Now, I'm able to look back and find it amusing, that something so natural as an erection would cause me to blush, but at the time it was not something for me to laugh about.

A lady (or if you prefer, a prostitute) approached our table. She came over not only with a tray full of beer, but also with breast as round and firm as my buttocks, for I was and still am a gorgeous man. Her corset only further made her milky white breasts look divine. As divine as my hair, which remained pale blonde in color, and wavy in texture for millennia. At the moment my hair barely passes my shoulder blades, but back then, it was able to gently caress by behind; my hair was delicately held back by a velvet black bow.

The boys and I drank and excitedly chatted about what we were about to do, and all along I followed the beautiful lady that served us with my eye. Now, I can say that someone like her would seem out of place in a vulgar place like the one I was in, but back then I didn't even think about it; all I knew was that I was in heaven.

Alas, the time for lovemaking was upon us. Why the "alas," you ask? Because suddenly I realized that anon, I would be naked in front of my lady. Very quickly I became nervous, what if I couldn't please her? Now, I know that any woman that is so lucky as to sleep with me will experience the best orgasm of their short pathetic life, but back then I felt something short of fear. It wasn't my first time, but the lass that I deflowered was as inexperienced as I was at the time. Boldly, I joined my friends over by the "line-up." The women were all do-able. However, they all paled in comparison to the lady that served us. Gently, I smoothed out my baby blue coat, and tried to look as indifferent as I could.

"I'll take her!" My short, fat, red haired and just plain revolting friend Andrew blurted. Disgustingly, he was pointing at my date for the night.

"Andrew, my dear friend," I said in my soft English accent. "You have neither the looks nor the gold to be able to satisfy such a fine lady." With that I took my lady's hand and carefully gave it a kiss. All of my friends gave a laugh and she became mine.

At six feet and two inches, I was taller than her by half a foot. This eased me a bit, for it allowed me to look down on her.

"My name is Victoria, what is yours?" She asked me in a relaxed manner.

"My name is Stewart Block, and I do declare that it is an utter and total pleasure to meet you, my lady." Yes indeed I have always been able to overcome my fears and be a smooth talker. She did not seem impressed, though. That is when I realized that in her line of work it is not wise to fall in love. Coupling was strictly business for her. I decided that I would have my moneys worth.

We said nothing more until we arrived at her room. Once inside she asked me what I wanted. I found this to be quite odd. What, but sex and booze, would a man in a brothel want? In answer I leaned forward and kissed her. We leaned back and fell on the bed. It was a four-post and for being in a vulgar place, quite elegant. She continued to kiss me, and I her. It was truly bliss; I felt silly for being nervous earlier. Gently, but with a determined tone, I undid her corset, and unbuttoned her blouse. A sudden urge to kiss her perfect breast overcame me, and so I did just that. She innocently gave a slight moan. Carefully I slid my kisses down her torso, past her stomach button, and down to her vagina. Her pubic region was, like mine, completely hairless. I began to lick her clitoris. Revoltingly, it was standing at attention like an erect penis. At that point I blanked out, what should I do next? I was beginning to panic, and in order to buy myself some time I abandoned the oral and started to undress myself. Wow, I was a really stupid lad back then. Luckily she took over from there. Victoria took off her skirt and laid me on my back. Surprisingly she stood up on the bed. I had no idea what was going on. She then squatted until my erect penis entered her. I cannot describe the total pleasure I felt. She moved back and forth with me inside her, as I passionately massaged her breast.

We did that for a good amount of time, and oddly enough, I still hadn't come. With her still on me I sat up so that I could kiss the nape of her neck as we coupled. She moaned loudly now, and I sensed that I was about to orgasm; I would try to hold on as long as I could. She started to kiss my neck now as we continued to rock back and forth. It felt wonderful. With her screams muffled on my neck, I finally came. As soon as I did, I fell back and she remained on me. For some reason I felt faint, weak. That is when I noticed red blood oozing out of me. Gasp! Honestly, I was completely terrified. I didn't even have enough strength to lift my arm and attempt to stop the flow. She had bitten my neck, but why?

"You were good Stu, very good." She paused, and then lying next to me she started to caress my hair. "You really do have beautiful hair... you have no experience, when it comes to making love, but I can teach you." Her voice was soft and delicate.

"Why have you done this to me?" I asked crestfallen. Blood continued to flow from my neck, I was about to die.

"What would you say, if I promised you the world?" Victoria said with curiosity. "What if I could make you live forever? What if I could make you invincible?"

That is when I realized what was going on. I had heard stories of creatures that fed on blood; they were called Vampires. Clearly, I thought that this lady was mad, I would soon find out that she was mad, but for different reasons.

"I don't want to die." I said through chattering teeth, for I was cold to the core.

"Drink from my blood then." She said this and then offered me her wrist. I thought that this was total madness. I wanted to run away, or strike her, but neither seemed like easy tasks, with my loss of so much blood. Alas, I did as she asked of me. My teeth bit into her flesh, which tasted more of salt than not. The copper tasting liquid poured into my mouth and down my throat.

Slowly the cold, pale frost that encompassed my heart was melted away and replaced by a wild warm flame. No longer did the point of an icicle stab into my soul, for there was now a mighty truth amongst us all. That very truth glowed a fantastic ray of bright golden light. At the top of this great mountain that I had instantly climbed, I could see below, and below was were the fallen were. Down there was for the blind, a place that will remain crowded for millennia to come. A place, that I would soon find myself in... once again.

All truths must be examined, for when they are taken out of the darkness from which they came from, and placed in the light that they created in the first place, you will see their souls. More often than not, you will find that their souls are ugly. The truth that I now had to face was that of Vampirism. And faced it I have, which is why I am still alive today. Anon, Victoria would teach me how to kill. And most importantly for a Vampire, she would teach me how to make love.