The Vampire Rubbed My Cock

Story Info
Encounter between a vampire and a rather curious man.
1.6k words
4.23
21.4k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vampire rubbed my cock. It pushed painfully against the zipper of my jeans as she cupped my erection. My tongue was in her mouth, and when I nicked it on her fang, she moaned, sucking on my blood.

"Can I bite you?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said, grinding my dick into her hand.

"I suppose you want a favor?" Her hand was at my button.

"I might."

She pulled away from me scowling. "If you're going to be cute, the deal's off."

"What is the deal? I know I'm going to need to take it easy tomorrow, eat some steak, but what do I get for it?"

While she stood there thinking I took her free hand, the one that wasn't halfway stuffed into my jeans, and put it in my mouth. I pretended it was her pussy, tonguing her fingertip like a clit, licking her fingers like labia.

"I like eating pussy," I helpfully told her.

"That's it, you eat my pussy, then I get a snack."

"No, that's just something I'm offering. Either a blowjob or some sex would repay me amply."

"How about I just overpower you and take your blood?"

I laughed. "Because it tastes better if I'm horny. I've played this game before, you take me home, we fuck, you drink, I fall asleep, I wake up sometime next afternoon and leave. Sometimes you make me a big juicy steak if you're up."

"Vampires sleep during the day," she said.

"Not all of you. Most of you do."

"How often do you do this?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Enough to take a few years off my life."

"And no one wanted to keep you?"

My dick had been steadily going limp during our conversation, and at this point it had completely flatlined in her hand. "I've had a few girlfriends, but nothing long term. C'mon, let's go, it'll be fun. I like eating pussy, I'm good at it."

She shook her head. I just grinned at her, waiting for her to give into her growling stomach.

"Okay, we'll take my car."

It was black (of course). She lived in a little Victorian house with deep shutters (of course) with an oddly artful lawn of weeds.

"Your garden is lovely," I said.

"Thank you. I've got a little swamp in the back full of sundews and pitcher plants." She opened the door and held it for me. "You know a lot about vampires."

"Yes, well...I have my tastes," I said by way of defense.

Taking my hand, she ran up the stairs with me in tow. She threw open her door and pushed me onto her bed. Her panties were off in a flash and my dick was cheering. She leapt upon the bed. Stretching out my arms, I greeted her crouching thighs.

"Beautiful," I whispered before burying my mouth in her cunt. I knew it was the flattery that got vampires off.

She had a sweetish coppery taste behind the salt that I lapped from her lips. I ran my tongue over her folds until she squirmed. I pressed my mouth over her clit letting it slip past my teeth. Her legs twitched.

I rocked her hips back and forth over my mouth. Thrusting my tongue inside her, she hissed. She moved faster, rubbing her clit on my front teeth. With the pad of my finger I rubbed her wrinkled asshole.

A long quaver escaped her throat before her pussy clenched and she came in my mouth. I moaned into her quivering cunt. I moved my lips like I was saying, "Your cum tastes so good," and she was at it again, fucking my face, wanting to feel that again.

With my fingertip pulsing on her ass and my teeth working her clit I made her orgasm twice more, until she fell over panting.

I sat up and smiled at her. "You can just lay there. I'll give you my neck after I come."

"Okay."

We wiggled out of our clothes. I bent my lips to her pale heavy breasts and bit her nipples. I loved the feel of her cool flesh hardening in my mouth.

I shed my pants and she gawked at my hairy leg.

"You are the furriest man I've ever seen," she said.

I kissed her, rubbing my hard dick on her wet slit. She canted her hips so instead of teasing her, I slipped into her entrance. Her pussy was tight. Sometimes vampires forgot they liked fucking, and they were practically virgins by the time I wheedled my way into their beds.

The look on her face, delight and surprise, it had to be a century or longer since she'd been touched like this. I kissed her, easing my tongue into her mouth at the same pace as I slid into her tight hole. When her lips opened, when she sucked my tongue and moaned into my mouth, I slammed my length home.

"Oh god, I don't even know you name," she murmured, gripping me close as I settled into my rhythm.

"Giles," I whispered into her hair. I held myself over her, my head pulsing at her entrance. "Say, 'Fuck me Giles.'"

She wrapped her legs around my waist, hooking her feet around my back. Her eyes were dark as she stared straight into me. "Fuck me Giles."

Bracing myself on my knees and elbows, I drove into her. Her hands twisted in my hair as she panted on my throat. I snaked a hand between us to caress her mound and tease her clit.

Her muscles tensed as another orgasm built in her body. She came, and her pussy milked my cock. Her legs flailed, and I pushed them up over her head, curling her body up to penetrate her deeply.

My balls slapped against her cunt. Guttural moans came from her throat. I found with a light touch, I could make her come and come again, until my dick hurt and her pussy twitched.

"Giles," she said, stopping my hips. "I'm hungry."

I rolled her to her side, pushing one leg up high, pressing her belly to the bed. As I pounded into her, I let myself feel her hot pulsing cunt. I saw her face wrinkled with passion, her tits bouncing as I slammed into her. I grunted, dumping a gallon of seed inside her.

She sighed, stretching out beneath me. "Well Giles, I must say I'm happy to have taken you home."

I leaned against the headboard, pulling my long hair out her way.

"I wouldn't be sad if you were here tomorrow," she said, touching my cheek.

"Leave me your keys so I can get some food."

"Okay," she said. She took me in her arms and kissed my throat, sucking and licking at the vien. I caressed her back and played with her hair. When she bit my throat, the sharp pain was soon dulled with a slow surging pleasure.

I told her how beautiful she was, how strong her grip and how sharp her teeth as she drank. When I passed out, she was purring against my throat.

The next morning I woke with a headache. I ran the tap and drank. It must have just before dawn because my lover stirred.

"There are glasses in the kitchen, you don't have to drink like an animal," she said.

"But I am an animal." With a growl, I pounced on the bed and she let out a stage shriek. I chewed on her neck. Her legs opened beneath me and in a moment I was sheathed inside her.

"Maybe you are," she murmured, her arms snaking around my neck.

It never took long to rid myself of my morning wood, and my vampire despaired.

"Don't pout, I won't leave you wanting."

I wiggled down her body, biting her milk white flesh, licking her pink bud nipples, trailing my tongue up and down her ribs.

"I did well to choose you," she said.

"Mm hm..." I said, my thumb on her pubic mound, my lips on her belly.

"What do you mean 'mm hm'?" She pulled my head away to gaze at me. Her icy eyes widened. "You knew I was hungry, so you acted like easy prey to tempt me."

I smiled. "I had the best intentions."

"How do you know so much about vampires?"

"I'm busy now, I'll tell you later."

She frowned, but flopped back on the bed.

I licked my seed from her lips, flushed pink with my blood. I dipped my tongue inside her and she arched into my mouth. She grabbed my hair, to pull me up to her clit, and I pushed back against her. "I know how to eat pussy, don't be so impatient."

With my own cum as lube, I rubbed her asshole, working just the tip of my finger into her. Her hand fell limp, her fingers tangled in my hair. Her body rocked beneath me. When she writhed, I took her clit in my mouth. I held her as she bucked beneath me, flicking her bud with my tongue.

"I'm going to have good dreams tonight," she said.

I fell back asleep with my sticky face against her belly, her hands stroking my hair.

About this story:

Some of the built in statistics for my blog tell me what keywords I've been found with. Among them is the phrase "the vampire rubbed my cock". So here's a story, about a lady vampire rubbing a dude's cock. The next story will be about a dude vampire rubbing another dude's cock. My inspiration may have been batting for the other team, so I want to cover my bases.