The Vampire Rubbed My Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Giles feigns innocence and it doesn't go well.
2.1k words
4.58
12k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shifted lower in the sky. I gathered the best specimens I could find to bring back to Camille's garden. Once the light had left the forest, I pushed the stone back from the hole to wait for my lover to wake.

Much as I expected she was cranky. I let her feed before I brought her to the stream to wash off the dirt. We sped home with our precious cargo.

"What did you do while I slept?" she asked as we worked in the garden.

"Laid around in the wood. Pretty much what I did two thousand years ago. It was nice though, being an animal instead of a man."

She laughed and ruffled my hair, getting dirt in it. "I'm going to have a bath. Can you finish up out here?"

"Sure, no worries," I said. How strange that I liked working in the garden with her. With my other lovers, we rarely left the house, with the exception of the woman who taught me about vampires. She was the first of their kind I met. When she was slaughtered by the locals, I'd been devastated. I cursed their crops and chased their flocks into the mountains to be eaten by wild animals. After that, I never stayed anywhere very long. With the exponential growth of the human population, I spent more and more time blending in with them, and hopping from lover to lover became even easier.

Shaking my head, I stood. Dwelling on the past would do me no good. "Camille, I think I'm ready for a snack!" I bellowed, stepping into the house.

I found her frozen over my suitcase, the lining torn out. My heart froze—did she try on any of the jewelry? She wouldn't be the first lover I'd lost to curiosity. When she turned to me I finally breathed.

"What's this?" she asked, holding up a length of tattered cord.

"It's nothing," I said, quickly putting the jewelry away.

"You're pale. Those things are cursed, aren't they. Where did you get them, and why is this with it?" She wagged the length of hide at me.

I certainly wasn't going to tell her it was rope made of the Nemean Lion, which I'd won gambling one night. Over the years, I'd traded lengths of it for my other little treasures. A good measure of it I kept for myself to restrain unruly immortals. Despite it's filthy appearance, it was the most valuable thing I owned.

"Well Giles, are you going to answer me, or are you just going to stand there thinking?"

"They are cursed. That rope is just sentimental."

She smirked. "I should have guessed you liked such things. I don't like to be restrained."

"Nor do I have any desire to restrain you," I replied without thinking.

Her grin grew wider. "So, would you like me to tie you the bed?"

Looking into her eyes, they sparkled. She knew I was lying, she just didn't know if I would keep lying. If she knew what it was worth, would she take it? She'd at least wait until she had wrung all the juicy bits of information from me.

While my brain was spinning, Camille prodded me to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed before I snapped out of my thoughts.

Her mouth pressed to mine, the clean scent of her skin, didn't allow any cogent plan to form. When she pushed me onto my back, I fell. Prisoner to my own hunger, I allowed her to pull my hands over my head. I held my hands together, hoping she would bind me so I could easily free myself.

Camille hadn't survived because she was stupid. I was bound spread eagle. There was very little slack in my bonds, keeping my nimble teeth and lips away from my wrists. If I'd been able to get a knot in my mouth, my fingers, I could get out.

My vampire wasn't saying anything, just sitting at my side smiling. I realized how unguarded my face had been. She'd sat there, watching with amusement as hope dwindled to resignation. I was bound to this bed until my lover decided to untie me. I hoped the games she wanted to play would be fun. If she walked out the door I think I might cry, for the first time in a hundred years.

Her lips were parted, a blush on her cheeks, and her whole body leaned toward me. No, she wasn't going to leave me here.

"Aren't you going to say something?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Did you not think this through dear? You haven't fantasized about tying me down and having your way with me?"

"I want you to beg me."

"To untie me? You've done such a lovely job, I'm quite comfortable." To demostrate this, I stretched my limbs and gave a languid yawn.

Quick as a snake she punched me, again breaking my nose, only this time there was more blood. Eager to drink, she slid her body over mine and I groaned as she moved over my cock. Her tongue went up my nose and I squealed in pain, a high pitched animal noise that made her laugh. She ground her body against my cock as she licked my face, my mouth. I moved with her, bucking my hips, stretching open my mouth, twisting my head, allowing her to feed from my wound. With a satisfied sigh, she ran her fingers through my hair and caressed my face.

"Fuck!" I yelled as with a crunch she set the bone of my nose back in place.

Her girlish giggle made my dick throb. I wanted to seize her by her hips and impale her with my hard prick, but my hands were bound. Laying her head on my chest, she squirmed on me.

"You don't seem to mind pain."

I grunted. I didn't really want to get into those adventures. Perhaps if I were drunk, and high, I'd share them with her.

Abruptly she sat up. "I know what will make you beg." She got the vibrator I bought out the nightstand drawer.

"You're headed in the right direction."

Smirking, she took a pillow and dumped it out of its case. My body shook as she put it over my head. For a moment my pulse spiked with fear, but it smelled of her, this was just a game.

"Sh..." she whispered, her hand on my throat. She tore off my clothes, taking her times, running her cold hands over my skin as it was revealed.

Her weight settled on my midsection, and through the thin fabric, I could see shadows. She fidgeted for a moment before the vibrator started to hum.

"I'm going to sit on you and come Giles, but you can't touch me, you can't even see my face when I orgasm."

I moaned, wriggling in my bonds. Camilla's laugh was cut off as she gasped.

"Oh..." she said, her body shaking. Another moment and my belly was coated in hot wash of girl cum.

"Please let me touch you." Camille leaned forward to nuzzle my makeshift hood. Her lips were on my throat, sending shivers down my spine. The scent of her pussy filled my nostrils, something smooth on my lips. It was the head of the vibrator. I licked it off for her.

When she was satisfied, she turned it back on and made herself come. Her soft pants were in my ears, my body jittered with each orgasm. My cock hurt it was so hard. It nodded, encouraging her her to treat my body like a flood plain and gush all over it.

Her skin slicked with sweat, she rested her body on mine. My limbs were cramped with a hunger her pleasure only increased. Drinking another's fluids, spending myself in them, would feed me. Camille's torture was like supping on prison diet of scraps and foul water while the smell of a feast wafted by.

With my tongue, I sought out the last traces of her salt on my lips. "Let me lick the vibrator again."

Camille shook her head against my shoulder. "What do you say Giles?"

"Please let me lick the vibrator."

It was thrust under the pillowcase and I devoured the meager sustenance.

"Does that taste good?" Camille asked.

"Yes."

"I bet you wish you could lick my pussy."

"Camille, I would devour your cunt and then I'd set you on my fat knob and bounce you until your tits fell off."

She laughed. "I think I can help you with one of those things." Folding the pillowcase over my eyes, she lowered herself over my face.

I growled as her wet folds sank over me. Her strong hands gripped my hair and I opened my mouth to thrust my tongue inside her. She fucked my face, pulling at my scalp until tears seeped from my eyes. I couldn't breath. I had to keep jerking my head back to gulp down a lung full of air.

"Goddammit Giles, use your fingers," she hissed.

My chuckle made her twat vibrate. She poked me in the nose, rubbing her clit.

Her body froze, her hot channel clenched on my tongue. With a grunt she exploded into my mouth, choking me on her fluids. I gulped and sputtered.

My hunger blunted, the ache in my groin became more pronounced. My cock was waiting for a wet heat that Camille had no intention of giving me. It took just a glimpse of her wicked smile from under the pillowcase to confirm that fact. A tight pain settled into my balls.

Exhausted, Camille flopped onto me.

"Are you going to leave me here all day?" I asked. Ice laced my tone.

"When I was a little girl, I hated being sent to bed early. I didn't like that people were up having fun while I had to sleep." The pillowcase was lifted from my head. She studied me with a strange look while I tried to make my anger plain on my face. Her eyes flicked up to the Nemean rope. "I've never had anything so strong under my control," she said, her voice low and breathy.

"I'll piss the bed."

She laughed. "I'll buy a new mattress, and while you're laying in your hot piss, I'll be dead to the world." She leaned forward to kiss me and I grunted at her, making my mood clear. The sound startled her, just as it would an inexperienced predator in the wild.

With a giggle, she kissed my throat. "I'd better make sure you don't kill me when I let you go tomorrow." Her cold fingers traveled down my body to rest on my hips. It was like the night we met all over again.

I hated my body for doing it, but I thrust into her hands as they moved closer to my dick. A hiss escaped my lips when her cold hands closed over my prick. With a flick of her wrist, she massaged my precum over my cock. She did some fancy French triple twist—fucked if I knew what it was. For a minute I forgot I was bound to her bed. My body arched off the bed with the rhythm of her strokes.

Her chill fingers closed over my balls and I again squealed. Her delighted laugh sent me over the edge. I yielded to the insistent hand working the head of my cock. Soft streamers of cum spurted onto my belly while I bleated.

Camille threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue danced over mine, and I sucked the spit from her mouth. When she pulled away, her eyes had a devilish glint.

"What are you thinking of?"

She scooped up a pearly glob cum.

I froze. She wouldn't. It was one thing to taste myself on a woman's lips, but to be fed my own seed as I lay bound and helpless. "Don't do it Camille."

Her hand paused, her lips curved, and she touched my mouth. My tongue crept out. Camille gave a feminine sigh. She thrust her whole finger in my mouth, her legs parting to take my thigh between them. "Oh Giles, if the sun wasn't rising, I'd fuck you," she whispered, humping my leg.

The death of day was stealing over her, and in her last moments, she wound herself around me. Her sweetness softened my rage, but not enough to make up for the howling of my stomach at noon. She would pay for this.

************************************

Author's Note: I'm soliciting ideas for how Giles get his revenge. For those of you new to the series, I'm writing this as smut-on-demand, where you get to suggest what happens in the next chapter. If you've been following the series, thanks, and I hope you like it!