The Vampire's Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaia moaned, but she healed almost instantly, and a double-slap upon her cheeks made her grunt in pleasure again. Then she drew herself away, momentarily disappointing Melinda once more. She moaned, however, as a not-so-tender tongue slid vertically along her pussy. Gaia made her moan even more as she licked that beautiful pussy several more times and sucked on it for nearly a minute. Finally, she came back up to French-kiss Melinda again. Their pussies began to grind together, eliciting moans from both after a couple of minutes. Juices began to flow once more, wetting both pussies; it was impossible to determine whose girl cream was whose almost instantly, so close were the two kittens as they played. More and more heavily did the two breathe, and more and more did they moan as each came closer and closer to synchronized climax for the second time that night.

Finally, their hands all over one another and their pussies grinding passionately, neither could take it any longer. They began squealing and moaning and then screaming into each other's French-kissed mouths, Gaia sucking on Melinda's tongue this time as cum covered both pussies like a rainstorm covering a mountain. When they shuddered and shook their way to final climax at last, they pulled only slightly apart - just enough to catch their breath. Melinda was giggling like a half-mad school girl and Gaia was grinning like she'd just won the lottery. Twice now, the pair had cum together; twice now, they had screamed and squealed and moaned their way through powerful orgasms. But with the blood of a goddess inside her, even the vampire had no idea the raw pleasure she was about to receive. Everything was more intense now, more powerful, more sensitive, but she could not have known that just yet. Melinda's hands played with Gaia's pussy to clean it off, and her fingers entered both her own mouth and that of her lover. But after a moment, it was time to cum again.

Deeply and passionately French-kissing Melinda one last time, Gaia began raining kisses down upon Melinda's entire body. She suckled her other nipple this time, almost a full minute of pleasure making Melinda moan and squirm. Then she moved on, kissing and licking Melinda's tummy full of blood. She kissed and licked her way up and down Melinda's right thigh, and then she made her way over to Melinda's left thigh, until Melinda was moaning and begging for relief once more.

Gaia started out with a light tickle of Melinda's pussy lips, making Melinda jump and arch her back, but Gaia was not giving it to her that easily. She kissed and licked those luscious lips for a couple of minutes before finally slipping her hands beneath Melinda's quivering ass and playing with her cheeks as her tongue began to flick into and out of Melinda's pussy. The moans that came from Melinda's mouth as Gaia had cleaned her off, swallowing the cum she was able to lap up - and now, as she teased her pussy walls with her playful tongue - were like ambrosia to the goddess. She smiled and kept flicking her tongue in and out, making Melinda squirm as much as she was moaning. She squeezed Melinda's ass cheeks hard, her nails digging in and making Melinda grin even as she moaned in ecstasy. Then came the height of Gaia's play.

The grin faded as Gaia shoved her tongue deep inside Melinda's pussy, eliciting a gasp. Melinda's moans were more whimpers and squeals now as Gaia's tongue romped around inside her. Meldina's fingers held Gaia's head to her pussy firmly as Gaia's tongue licked Melinda's pussy walls. It was almost no time at all before she had found Melinda's g-spot, for women knew better than men where that lay - especially women who were now literally connected by blood - and it was now that Melinda truly began realizing just how powerful the blood of a goddess was. Never before had she felt pleasure this intense, and she was almost screaming long before she started to cum. Her hands gripped the bedding and she began inadvertently shredding it with her nails. She squirmed constantly, half-moaning, half-screaming, unable to stay still as Gaia ate her out and roughly massaged her perfect ass. When at last Gaia brought her to climax with her tongue, Melinda's screams actually cracked the window and made a couple of paintings fall to the floor.

"Oh... oh... ohhhh... OH... OH, god... oh... OH... OHHH..OH, MY GOD. OH... GOD... OH, MY GODDESS... OHHHH... "

And then her screams became unintelligible. The most intense orgasm she had ever experienced lasted almost two full minutes. When it was done, the bed was soaked and the bedding was shredded. Making it up again was going to take a while. As for Gaia, cum covered her face - her nose, her chin, her lips, her throat, her tits, her shoulders... and she had swallowed about twice as much as what had been sprayed all over her. For the first time in several thousand years, Melinda was exhausted. She was breathing so heavily that one could have heard her gasps downstairs, and the grin on her face could have outshone the sun.

"Oh, wow... " was all she could get out as her giggle-fit began again. This time, she just couldn't stop giggling; the giggling soon turned into laughter and her body almost seized again, threatening another orgasm.

The goddess simply smiled as she slid up beside the woman and played with her tits almost absently. After several minutes, laughter subsided into giggling once more.

"Now," said the goddess, "about that land title... "

12