The Van Story

Story Info
The ultimate submission - to please her master and herself.
1.9k words
4.14
18.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to take it to the next level. She and I have discussed many fantasies and she has always had this "rape thing" as she calls it. As a loving partner, I am always looking for ways to make her happy. As we grow together, I am always looking for ways to instruct her in true submission. This day was to be another learning experience for her.

When I met her after work with the van, she was curious as to what was going on. The van is what we use for long distance trips. It is custom, and outfitted with TVs, a great sound system, captains chairs and a seat that folds out to a bed in the back. With blinds on all the windows, it is impossible to see inside - unless I so desire.

"What are we doing? Going on a trip or something?" She asked. " Master you always surprise me!"

When I got out of the van without saying a word, I think she was caught totally off guard. Grabbing her by the hair, I forced her into the back of the van and onto the back seat. She was a bit flustered as I did not say anything, just pulled out the handcuffs. Her breathing increased when I slapped them on her wrists and attached them over the clothes rack in the back. She was excited but helpless and I still had not said a word. I pulled out some duct tape and taped her mouth shut. Her eyes were wide in wonder, but as a good little sub should she showed no fear. It was only when I proceeded to rip her blouse open with the buttons flying everywhere that she reacted. There was a realization that she was exposed and would not be able to cover herself again. After all, we were still in the parking lot of her job. Her workers might see her trussed up in this manner. She twisted and squirmed and as I pushed her skirt to her waist, that was when her eyes opened wide and she felt fearful.

With her skirt pulled up, I ripped her panties from her leaving slight marks on her buttocks and thighs. Then reaching up, I undid the clasps on front hook her bra. Her marvelous large tits spilled out across her chest. She squirmed and thrashed about, wondering what was to do next.

I took a moment and observed her... just watched her squirm.....my eyes taking in every inch of her, so sexy... half naked and exposed.........and vulnerable. So I proceeded to leave her in this state and climbing back into the drivers seat, I drove off. I could hear her moaning through the tape and she wiggled and moved trying to free herself, or at least see what was going on. I left the blinds half drawn and she was visible to anyone who cared to look as we drove down the highway.

In a few minutes I parked in the lot of an abandoned warehouse. When I opened the door, the sight of her nearly naked and thrashing about was more than I could stand. Grabbing her waist, I pulled her to me. She was twisting and squirming, trying to stop penetration. I slapped her across the face and the suddenness of the blow caused her to flinch and begin to cry.

Holding her with one hand I unzipped my pants and pulled out my now engorged member. She bucked against me trying to push me away, but I was too strong for her. She began to get aroused when I pulled and twisted her nipples.... squeezing her breasts... one in each hand..... and she moaned with pleasure. Pre-cum was dripping from the tip of my penis and I pushed myself against her entrance.

In that abandoned parking lot I forced myself on her, my weight bearing down on her as I rammed inside over and over again. The smell of her sex filled my nostrils. She was stimulated and her juices began to flow over my dick. She began to buck against me pulling me deeper and deeper inside. It didn't take long before I shot my load into her.

"Uuuuuggghhh! Ooooo, Baby!"

I pulled the tape from her mouth and allowed her a moment to breathe. She gulped for air, but before she could say anything I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her toward me and finally spoke.

"I am not finished with you... this is just the beginning! " I said. " You will give much pleasure to me and others before this night is through!" Grabbing her tits in my hands and squeezing, I continued my tirade.

" You are not to speak, unless spoken to," I twisted them even harder. "You will be ready to accept all that come to you tonight, like the good little slut you are, do you understand?"

She hissed through clinched teeth as the pain in her tits became uncomfortable, "Yesssss, Massssster, I understand and obey."

I pulled the blindfold from her eyes and allowed her to see her surroundings. Releasing her arms from the bar above, I allowed her a moment to relax while I placed shackles on her feet. She was very quiet and compliant when I pulled her arms behind her and attached them to her shackles, rendering her unable to walk. She was bent over the seat with her ass facing the front window and her skirt draped across it, as I completed my instructions.

"Your clothes are to be left this way and you are in no way to try and cover yourself...do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand and obey."

I allowed her to see me adjust the blinds... not so that she was completely visible, but so that she could be seen if you looked closely. I wanted her to understand that she was completely vulnerable and exposed. Then I placed the blindfold back on her eyes and a ball gag in her mouth. Climbing back into the drivers seat, I drove to a nearby diner and left her in the van as I had dinner.

I returned to find her quiet and compliant. She gave me no resistance when I opened her legs and began stroking he pussy. Taking off her gag, I took a moment to give her some juice and water.

"I don't want you to dehydrate on me," I said, "you are going to need your strength for what's to come."

She inquired, "Master, may I have some food? I am hungry."

"No, not now," was my response. "You may find you will get enough protein tonight!" and then I chuckled at what was to take place.

I had been planning this for some time without her knowledge and had made arrangements with my nephew to bring some of his football team to the local express motel. The room was just as I asked, far away from the front desk and I parked directly in front of it. Opening the doors, I reached in and grabbing her by the hair, pulled her towards me. She remained on all fours and her breasts looked like udders hanging down within the remains of the blouse. I loosed the chain that attached her hands to the shackles to make it a little easier for her to walk. She stumbled, getting out of the van and I had to help her across the parking lot. Her legs were a bit tired from being bound in that manner.

Knocking, we entered the room to find 4 strapping young men. They had been watching a porno flick and were stroking their cocks in anticipation. I undid her hands and feet and shouted, "Dance bitch!"

She proceeded to dance with the gag and blindfold in place not knowing who was there, only that there were many men watching. I threw her on the bed and removed the gag, allowing the boys to feast on her looks.

"Gentlemen, she is all yours! Use her as you wish."

Two of the boys lunged at her breasts, grabbing them and squeezing them. She moaned as four hands mauled and twisted her tits. A large, well endowed young man grabbed her head and forced his way into her throat.... pumping in and out of her mouth. One of the 2 that had grabbed her breasts, placed her hand on his penis where she began to pull and jerk his dick. My nephew stuck his dick in her pussy and began to pump. The muscles of his arms holding her off the bed as he pushed inside her repeatedly.

She moaned and groaned and sucked until the boy in her mouth blasted his load at which time he was replaced with another and she continued. There was a moment of confusion, when the largest of the boys (who seemed to be the one in charge) lay down on the bed. He simply pointed at his dick and said, "let's put her up on this!"

They all laughed and stopped what they were doing and picked her up from the bed. She was held, suspended in the air for a moment, hovering over this giant boy- man and his massive penis.

"Ok boys, ya'll know how we do this!"

One of the young men reached on the night stand and handed him a bottle of lube. He began stroking his penis and covering it with gobs of the lube. They lowered my beautiful slut down inch by inch onto his shaft. She was moaning and squirming as each massive inch fed into her ass. She surprised even me as she took his entire pole inside her. As soon as she was completely down on him, she screamed and began to convulse in a massive orgasm. Spasms racking her body and sending the boys into a frenzy. They each resumed their positions... one in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her hand and one in her ass. They all stroked in rhythmic push after rhythmic push.... over and over again..... sweating and grunting as they moved toward climax. My lovely one was taking all they had to offer and giving it back to them stroke for stroke. Her groans and moans let me know she was working her way to another climax. I pulled out my penis and began to squeeze and stroke it in anticipation of what was to happen.

At the first orgasm from one of the boys, it seemed to set off a cascade effect in the room. There was grunt after grunt as each of them thrust inside her, leaving cum in each of her holes. They poked and prodded her to wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. She jerked and spasmed over and over repeatedly crying out. There were tears of joy flowing down her cheeks as the flood of sensations overwhelmed her. It was as if she were uncertain which emotion could contain all te passion she felt... and they all came out of her at once. The room smelled of sweat and pussy juices, the young men... spent, all got dressed and left.

The bed was covered in cum and juices and my little vixen was too tired to move. Lifting her from the bed I carried her to the tub and allowed her a moments respite in a long soak. She returned looking humble and satisfied. She stood before me naked and glorious awaiting my instructions.

"What may I do for my Master to show him this servants pleasure in serving him?" she asked.

Holding out her new clothes for her I said, "At this moment, you will allow master to take his slave to dinner and we shall see what is to become of you. Never again will you allow yourself to become complacent or unyielding to me."

"Yes Master, I am forever yours."