The Vanilla Test - Day 03

Story Info
Gretchen and Petra go shopping.
3.8k words
4.6
33.2k
19

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen woke before her alarm went off as the sun streamed in her windows. It took her a few moments to remember that in her desperation she had opened her bedroom blinds. Part of her found the whole thing embarrassing, but part of her smiled at the memories of how she had felt. Lazily she returned her hand to her sex, and stroked herself gently as she thought of the previous evening.

"Better not start that again," she thought with a smile, and got herself out of bed. For the second morning in a row, she made her coffee in the nude. She felt kind of exposed in her kitchen with nothing on, but she guessed that was the point. She showered and laid her clothes out, and then stayed naked while she did her hair and makeup. Only when she was just ready to leave did she put her clothes on. It wasn't any big deal, but it made her feel kind of naughty.

While she felt better than the day before, work was still a struggle. She kept thinking about last night, about getting caught mid-orgasm in the bathroom. She was so embarrassed that she figured she could never go back to the coffee shop, but it got her all wet just thinking about it. She wore a skirt that came down to mid-calf, along with a pale blue short-sleeve sweater. It wasn't super sexy or anything, but it made her feel feminine. She did like the fact that when she sat at her desk she could stroke her bare legs. Nothing too overt, just enough to feel good.

Petra called her cell around 3:00 again. Gretchen was at her desk so she couldn't talk for long, and certainly couldn't say anything about last night's events, so they quickly agreed to meet after Gretchen finished her workout and they could get some dinner and maybe go shopping. The rest of the day at work dragged out so slowly it was painful, and Gretchen caught herself several times opening and clenching her thighs as her body sought some release.

Going to the gym and getting some exercise helped mellow her out at bit, and she resisted the idea of masturbating in the shower. She had a private stall with a curtain, but even with her new adventurism it was too much of a risk. But it did get her thinking, and once she got dressed she had a totally wicked thought. Before she could change her mind, she reached under her skirt, peeled her panties down, and then threw them in the trash on her way out the door. No way she could change her mind now.

She and Petra met up at Gretchen's place, drove together over to a nearby mall, and grabbed some dinner at a salad bar place. They talked and ate together and Gretchen felt like she was going to burst. When they were almost finished, she just couldn't hold it in any longer. "I don't have any panties on! I took them off at the gym and threw them in the trash." She giggled as she described what she'd done.

Petra's eyebrows went up. "Wow. That's pretty good -- there may be hope for you yet." She smiled sweetly at her friend. "Let's go have you try on some clothes that go with that." As they walked across the lot to the mall, Gretchen's stomach started to flutter. It was one thing to not have panties on while she had the long skirt on, but she worried about trying on other outfits.

First, they stopped in at one of the anchor department stores, but they didn't really see anything that either of them wanted. They strolled through the mall, arm in arm, looking at the various stores. The next place they stopped was for the younger set, but they both still qualified to shop there. As they went through the racks, Petra came over and handed Gretchen a skirt and top.

"Why don't you go first?" Petra suggested. "Just be sure to come back out here and model it, for everyone.' She emphasized the "everyone" when she said it. Gretchen headed back into the changing area, got into a booth, and put on the outfit. It was a jean skirt that came to her mid thigh, and a white sleeveless top. She had worn one of her "business woman" bras that had foam cups that hid everything, so the T was pretty safe, and while she felt very risqué in the skirt with no panties, there was no actual chance she'd expose herself. She walked out to Petra, who made her spin around a couple times to show off the outfit. While there was nothing overtly sexual about it, Gretchen found herself getting aroused just by being bossed around, and in anticipation of being exposed. There were a few other girls in the store, plus two guys. The guys had seemed totally bored until they noticed Gretchen's little show.

Petra kind of frowned at the outfit, and suggested that it wasn't quite right. She handed Gretchen another one and went back to browsing while Gretchen went to change. This outfit was a little more adventurous. It was an orange one shoulder top and a small black wrap-around skirt. The top was pretty sexy, but with her bra on it didn't really show much. The skirt, however, was definitely risky. It only came halfway down from her crotch to her knees, plus the wrap around would slip open showing even more thigh as she walked. On top of that, she didn't really like it. The black and orange combo looked like a Halloween costume, not something she would wear out. Resigned to her fate, Gretchen took a deep breath and walked back out to Petra to show off. The two guys were still there, and they were definitely checking her out now. Gretchen asked Petra what she thought, and slowly did the spin to show front and back.

"It looks dumb with your bra on," Petra frowned, "why don't you take it off?" Gretchen gulped, the top might show a lot more without the industrial strength bra under it. But she wasn't going back into that "vanilla girl" discussion.

"All right," she said reluctantly, "I'll be right back."

"Oh, just do it here," Petra said as if that were the most normal thing in the world, "I'll hold it for you."

Gretchen's mouth dropped open, but Petra just held out her hand with a little smile on her face. Gretchen glanced around. None of the other girls was paying them any attention, but the guys had their eyes glued to her. Sighing, she slid the bra strap down the uncovered shoulder and over her hand. Then she worked it out the sleeve on the other side, and finally down to her waist and off. As she handed the bra to Petra, Gretchen noticed that the one guy she was facing had frozen like a deer in headlights as he stared at, well, at her headlights. Gretchen let a little giggle out at the joke in her head, and spun around for Petra. Maybe a little too quickly as she heard the other guy swear. Had he seen her butt?

She looked at Petra, who was holding up her cell phone. "What are you doing?" she asked, but then she realized it wasn't a phone, "what is that?"

"Video Capture. It's for putting videos up on YouTube and stuff. Don't you have one?' Petra asked innocently. "I just got a good video of your twirl. Do another one, faster."

Gretchen's pulse went even faster. Not only were the guys watching her, Petra was filming it for the internet. She bit her lip, and did another twirl, feeling the skirt rise and fall as she did. She noticed that the one guy's girlfriend had grabbed him and was dragging him out of the store, so she figured that they had probably been able to see something, maybe even her bush.

"Ahhh, I don't really like it," Petra said as she put the video thingie away, "it looks like a Halloween outfit." Gretchen rolled her eyes, and went back to the changing room, knowing that there was no way Petra would give back her bra. She put her conservative skirt back on, and pulled on the blue sweater she had worn to work. It was definitely faster to get dressed when underwear wasn't involved. The sweater hid her boobs a little better than the orange top, but her nipples definitely were poking out. When she came back into the store, the second guy still peeked at her, but his girlfriend was talking to him with an annoyed look on her face, so he couldn't really stare.

Petra led her back out into the mall, and they walked along some more. "You aren't going to make me keep my headlights on again?" Gretchen asked in a worried tone.

"What? That's crazy, this is a family mall," Petra made it sound like Gretchen was the crazy one. Even still, Gretchen was more relieved than annoyed. It was bad enough walking in a crowded mall with a no bra on. Pinching her nipples at the same time would have sent her over the edge. She looked over at Petra as they walked, who seemed to be looking for something. Gretchen started to wonder why Petra was doing this. In some ways, they were just like they had always been. Good friends, doing girlie things and having a lot of fun. Except every once in a while Petra would get that steely look in her eyes and make Gretchen do these outrageous things. On one level it made Gretchen angry to be treated that way, but she had to admit that a powerful, hidden part of her really craved this. Maybe that was it. Petra was her friend and was just trying to do what was best for Gretchen, even if Gretchen didn't really know it.

"Let's go in here," Petra pointed at the Izod store. Gretchen followed her. Polo shirts weren't really her style, but she was just along for the ride. Petra wandered around and then brought her a little knit dress to try on. Gretchen took one look and knew that the raspberry colored dress would be completely obscene with no underwear under it. But Petra was not going to let her squirm out of it. She grabbed the dress, and headed to the curtained booth at the side of the store. Petra called her back, and whispered to leave the curtain open a bit.

Gretchen went into the booth, and started to close the curtain behind her. It was so hard for her to stop her hand with the curtain open by about four inches. Even though no one was in the store other than Petra, pure habit made her want to close the curtain. She clenched her fists, digging her nails into her palms to stop her hands from going to fix the curtain. Once she had herself under control, she peeled the sweater off, and then shucked the skirt down her legs. Feeling naughty, she made sure that as she bent over to pick up her skirt that her butt was pointing at the open curtain. She pulled the little polo dress on, and saw that she had been right. Not only could you see the bump of her nipples, the slightly raised area of her areolas were clearly visible. Since she had no panties on, the dress kept getting caught in her butt cheeks, making it totally obvious she had nothing on underneath.

She opened up the curtain all the way, and gasped as she realized that Petra had been videoing her. That view of her butt would make for a pretty racy video. She had to think of a way to talk Petra out of posting that, it would just be too embarrassing. Petra had her turn around a couple times, told her that she liked it, and suggested Gretchen should buy it. Gretchen did have to admit that the raspberry color went well with her tan skin and brown hair, and that with a belt, and some underwear, it could be a cute summer dress. She changed back, bought the dress, and she and Petra continued around the mall.

Gretchen noticed that her boobs were causing a lot of guys to stare, and she unconsciously crossed her arms to hide her erect nipples. Petra leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I told you that you didn't have to play with them, I didn't say you could cover them up. Put your arms down and arch your back a little. Gretchen's cheeks started to feel warm, and she knew she was blushing as she put her hands behind her back and stuck her chest out for guys to stare at. She could feel herself get even more aroused as people would stare at her, especially with the knowledge that she had nothing on under her skirt.

Petra pulled her into another store and started browsing the racks. She handed Gretchen a short summer dress, and told her to go try that on, reminding her to not forget the curtain. The changing booths were along the back of the store, but they were just curtains on three sides. Gretchen struggled again to make sure she had left a 4 inch gap in the curtains before she started to undress. She shucked the skirt off, and had just peeled the sweater over her head when she heard the curtain open up.

"Here,' Petra handed her another dress, "you should try this one too." Petra acted like it was no big deal that everyone in the store could see her completely naked. Gretchen moved her arm to cover her exposed boobs but could do nothing about her crotch as she used her other hand to take the dress from Petra. It was probably just as well, she thought, because if she put her hand on her crotch she might start rubbing and not be able to stop. Petra closed the curtain, but left a gap that was over 8 inches.

Gretchen put on the first dress, and realized that the people in this store would be getting quite the show. The summer dress was obviously a couple sizes too big for her; Petra must have done that on purpose. The spaghetti straps were too long, and the top was too loose, so the dress kept slipping down to where her nipples would pop into view. She pulled it up as best she could, and headed out to show Petra. There were three guys in the store, and they had all seen the show when Petra opened the curtain, so they openly stared at her now. At first, Gretchen couldn't find Petra and had to walk around the store, continually pulling up the front of the dress to avoid showing her boobs. Finally, she found Petra, who instead of making her twirl, this time made her raise her arms up high, causing both her nipples to pop into view. Both girls giggled uncontrollably as Gretchen tried to get her boobs covered.

"I don't that dress is quite right," Petra could barely stop laughing, "Get rid of that, and then pick one of these four to buy." She handed Gretchen a pile of sundresses. "I've got some stuff I'm going to try, so you don't need to come find me. Leave the one you pick on. You should wear it out of here."

Gretchen went back to the booth, this time leaving a good ten inch gap in the curtain. She pulled off the sundress and held up the other dresses to inspect them. They were all strapless, with floor length skirts. Gretchen had seen a number of girls in them this summer; they seemed quite popular. As she compared the prints and colors she noticed in the mirror that a guy had positioned himself to watch her in the mirror through the gap. Feeling wicked, Gretchen decided to give him a bit of a show.

She hung the dresses up, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her heart started to pound as she concentrated on looking at herself and not the guy. Her hands came up, stroking her flat belly, and then circling the white flesh of her boobs. Slowly she circled in, getting closer and closer to her nipples. Finally, she reached her nipples, and began to rub and pinch them. Leaving one hand on her breast, she slowly traced the other slowly down her belly and ran it through her pubic hair. Through her slitted eyes she could see the guy shift around a little, and it looked like his hand might be by his crotch. Gretchen smiled as she thought about how wild she was being, and she slowly worked her fingers down to her pussy. She was soaking wet. She worked her fingers up and down her slit, and then over her little button. She played with that for a while as she watched the guy fidget out in the store. Then she got a totally evil idea. She opened her eyes, and looked right at him. He got a panicked look on his face, but she smiled, and then brought her slick fingers up to her mouth and began to lick and suck on them. It was the dirtiest thing she had ever done in her life, and she loved the feeling of power running through her. The guy almost doubled over for a few seconds, and then looked totally worried as he rushed out of sight. Gretchen realized she must have made him cum, and that he was going to have a real problem explaining that to his girlfriend.

Deciding to quit before things got totally out of hand, Gretchen picked out a print that she liked best and put the sundress on. It fit pretty well, if a tad big, but she liked the look. The strapless part made it sexy and feminine, showing off her tan, while the long skirt meant that it wasn't at all trampy. She grabbed her clothes and walked back out in the store. She was still jittery after playing with herself, and she was worried that some wetness might work down her thighs. Thank God, Petra came out within a minute or so, and they headed to the checkout. Petra bought a couple dresses for herself, and Gretchen borrowed some scissors to cut the tag off, and paid for her dress.

"You look kind of flushed," Petra commented as they walked out, "you really do get off on this, don't you?" Gretchen told her about playing with the guy that was watching her. "Wow! I think I've created a monster." Both girls laughed as they linked arms and headed for the mall exit.

As they passed the movie theater that was in the mall, they worked they way through the crowds. Petra slowed her down and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to give you my bag to carry so I can get my keys. After that, I'm going to come up behind you and pull your dress down. I want you to count to five before you pull it back up. Make sure people get a good look." Gretchen was terrified, but she nodded nervously. As they walked out the door and into the parking lot, Petra asked her to take her bag, and she opened her purse. Gretchen walked slowly. A group of eight college age kids were walking towards the movies. When they were about twenty feet away, Gretchen felt Petra's hands under her armpits, a sudden motion, and the cool evening air on her naked body.

She really hadn't meant to scream. It just came out. For at least two or three seconds she didn't even drop the bags, she just looked down at herself, her dress at her ankles, and not a thing on from there up. The college guys gave out some catcalls while their girlfriends told them to shut up. Gretchen dropped the bags, and used her hands to cover herself. She had been too freaked out to think about counting, but she stayed that way for a while as people stared at her. Finally, she had to expose herself totally to get the dress, and work it up her body. She heard one of the girls call her a slut as she bent over, showing everyone her butt. She had to wriggle her hips to shimmy the dress up her body, bringing more comments. Once covered, she grabbed her bags, and ran for Petra's car.

She jumped in the car and words started to tumble out. "Ohmygod. -- all those people -- they all saw -- totally naked -- couldn't even breath -- so freaking HOT!" Gretchen was almost shouting as Petra laughed at her. Petra kept laughing at her as she drove out of the mall and told Gretchen that she had been naked for a lot longer than ten seconds. Gretchen was still breathless, "they were all looking at me, and all I could think about was how turned on I was. I was embarrassed too, but I'm sooo horny now." Gretchen stopped suddenly, mortified that she had admitted that.

"Hey, you started last night, I told you to go for it," Petra said with a crooked smile, "just recline your seat, you'll feel better with some release." It was totally weird, but what wasn't weird about the last few days? Gretchen reclined her seat, hiked up her dress, and began rubbing herself. She was so turned on it didn't take long before she was going at it for all she was worth, her back arched and with her thighs tight and trembling. She let out a loud moan as a very satisfying orgasm took her. She looked at Petra, who was giggling, and started laughing herself. If you didn't count doing it under the covers after everyone went to sleep at slumber parties, she had never masturbated in front of another girl, but it made her feel even closer to Petra.

"Wow, this has been some day."

"Three down and seven to go girlfriend." They both smiled. Soon they were at Gretchen's building, and Petra told her she'd call her tomorrow. Gretchen gave her hug, feeling somehow sentimental about having been so exposed in front of her old friend. Petra smiled at her, said goodbye, waved again as she got in the car, and drove off. Gretchen felt very good, but also weird, and maybe a little disappointed. It wasn't like she expected anything else, but she just really didn't want the evening to end. She went up to her apartment, and for the first time in a few nights did not need to satisfy herself. She stripped off her dress, watched some TV, got ready, and crawled into bed.