The Vassal Academy Ch. 15

Story Info
The Torment of Josh.
10.5k words
4.73
56.9k
14

Part 15 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 15: The Torment of Josh.

Josh managed about six hours of sleep the night Crystal first slept on the training floor. Geneva had the duty that night, and made sure to listen out for any problems from Crystal. Crystal lay down on the Futon and tried to rest, she tossed and turned a bit before settling down and sleeping.

In the morning, the rush started and Crystal like all novices, had trouble keeping up. Josh had no problems in the morning; he'd been doing this for a week now. Crystal kept glancing at Josh and trying to relax enough to go. Finally she managed to void her bladder and was in the shower with her back to Josh.

Jeannette, Diane, and Geneva were watching her to see how she responded. The morning routine, which was done without any nod towards gender, was a part of the test. If you could accept that everyone was a slave, then you were a slave too. If you couldn't you weren't.

At breakfast Crystal held up the posture collar and asked. "Could someone help me with this, and the cincher?"

"Sure Crystal." Jeannette said. "I've worn them too, they're kind of a pain to put on alone."

Jeannette put them on Crystal and then sat back down. "OK, Josh, you've got Ballet this morning. Diane, you're in Oral Arts, and then the kitchen with Chef. Crystal you're first class today is Oral Arts too. Geneva, leave your radio on channel four, and the volume up, we'll call you if there's a problem."

Crystal nodded. "OK, I saw that on the first floor, that's the room right?"

Diane said. "Yeah, we'll go there together in a minute. I'm getting my ass kicked by station eight."

"Eight, I'm still getting burned by seven. Eight has to be a stone mother." Geneva offered.

Jeannette laughed. "It is, but wait until phase three, those stations all make eight look easy."

"I wondered why you were so good." Geneva said smiling.

Josh groaned. "I just got five, and am supposed to start six today, it took three days to get five."

Crystal just listened and watched them wide-eyed. Her blond hair was frizzy from not being dried by a blower, and she looked even younger than she was. These were the legends of the slave world, and she was truly in awe of them.

"Come on Crystal, let's go, Master awaits and we're always in a hurry." Diane said rising.

Crystal looked and she'd eaten about half the food. She sighed and followed Diane. They entered the room and found Master Thomas and Mistress Ann waiting for them.

"Crystal, come here, I'm Mistress Ann, and I'll be teaching you oral arts today."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said.

"This is station one, and we'll be starting here. The trick to these stations is actually pretty simple, just follow the instructions, and do what it says on the screen here." Ann said pointing. "Kneel here and mimic what you see on the screen."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said and knelt. Her neck was held rigidly in place, and it made the kneeling and licking tough, but she managed. After about twenty minutes she had task complete flashing on the screen.

"Good Crystal, that's not bad. Have you ever done that before? Licked a woman I mean."

"No Mistress, I've never been with a woman, only guys." Crystal said smiling. She was kind of proud of getting the station.

"Well, you'll have to take the collar off for station two, so let's take that off and the cincher, I'll put them back on you before you go."

Crystal stood and allowed Mistress to take her bindings off, and then knelt before station two. She worked hard and got Task complete again.

"Excellent, I don't think you'll have any problems with this at all." Ann said. "OK, that's enough for today, stand and let's get this stuff back on you."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said.

Once it was back on her Crystal looked for Diane and saw she was already gone. "Mistress, what am I supposed to do now?"

"You're going to help Diane in the kitchen, like you did yesterday with Geneva, and this afternoon you'll help upstairs with the cleaning." Ann told her.

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said and was off towards the kitchen in a flash.

In the Kitchen she found Diane and said. "Hi Diane, I'm supposed to help you."

"OK, well come on Groupie, and grab an apron, we don't want tits in our food." Diane teased lightly.

Diane took the apron and put it on. Then she started to cut some vegetables for Chef. "Why do you call me Groupie?"

"Because you keep looking at all of us like we're some rock band." Diane said. "I don't mean anything by it. I'm sorry if it bothers you, I'll stop."

Chef was stirring a pot on the stove, and opened the oven to check on something there.

"I found three Masters before I came here. My Mom shut two of them down, and had the third one throw me out. She scared him into obeying her. I'd about given up hope of finding a Master anywhere who would take me, and train me, so long as I was under my Mother's thumb." Crystal said.

"I'm sorry." Diane said as she pulled a bunch of plates down and carried them to the Master's dining room. Then she returned. "So where did you hear about us?"

"On the net. There's a bondage website, and I would sneak there when Mom wasn't watching. I figured out how to disable her monitoring stuff." Crystal explained. "I read about you, and Jeannette, and Master Devon. Slave C wrote about Master Andre, and Mistress Rebecca too. She described this place, and the life that slaves had here."

"Slave C? Oh, that's Cathy." Diane said.

"Yeah, someone else called her that in the thread." Crystal explained. Turning to face Diane she said. "If it wasn't for Master Devon being beyond my Mother's power, I would be stuck there for years, and with six more years she'd have me committed for sure."

Diane saw the pain, and the relief both reflected in the girls face. "Why do you want to be a slave? I heard you were a trust fund kind. I grew up poor, well, sort of middle class. So did Geneva, and Jeannette. Why do you want to do this?"

Diane listened as Crystal explained. "I figured it out when I was fifteen, that this is what I wanted. I got caught when I was sixteen by my Mom. For three years I've had councilors and ministers, priests and puppets all tell me I was crazy to want this. One stuck me in a treatment center for four months, but after I turned eighteen, they had to cut me loose or take it before a Judge." Crystal sighed. "The more they tried to tell me I was crazy, the more I figured out about my Mom, and how she was manipulating me."

Diane walked over and put a comforting hand on Crystal's shoulder. Crystal continued. "When I heard of this place, my Mom had told me a couple months ago she would support my decision, and would assist me in finding a Master. I should have known she was playing me. I told her about this place and Master Devon. She made some phone calls, and then met Master Devon. That's when I figured out she was just pretending to understand and support me."

"I'm sorry." Diane said.

Crystal shook her head. She swallowed hard. "This place, all of you, are like a book come true. There isn't another place like this in the world, I know, I've searched the web for a hint of one. Nothing is out there. Not one whisper. This secret society they used to belong to could teach the CIA some things, because they're really secret. Not one hint of it. If I'm acting like a groupie, it's because you're all a dream come true. I'm really scared that I won't make it, that I'll be sent away, and my last chance for this will be gone."

Diane shook her head. "Don't sweat that, all you can do is obey the master, and trust them to do what they think is right."

Crystal looked at Diane, and with the Collar this was tough. "Yeah, it's just that if I'm out, I've lost my trust fund, and everything is gone."

"Well Groupie, I guess you better bust your ass then to do a good job." Diane said smiling. "Don't sweat it, I thought I was a lesbian for a few years, give it a week, and see what happens. How do you like it so far?"

Crystal smiled widely. "I love it here. The bathroom is going to be tough to get used to, but other than that, I love it here."

Diane went back to her prepping of the lunch for the Masters. "How did you like eating with the Masters yesterday?"

"I just sat and stared at them all. You have no idea what's out there. Cathy and several others swear that Andre is beautiful, but they didn't say how gorgeous he really is." Crystal gushed. "Mistress Rebecca's prowess in Ballet is legendary, and even Mistress Ann is being talked about."

Diane shook her head. "Now you know why I call you the groupie." She smiled at Crystal showing it was friendly. "You're like a puppy dog bouncing off the walls. If you had a tail, it would be wagging a hundred miles an hour."

Crystal blushed slightly and took the ribbing as it was intended, good-naturedly. "Ok, I guess I deserved that."

Chef spoke up finally commenting on the conversation. "I'm not one of the trainers, nor am I a slave. However, I think you're doing fine Crystal, you're just a teenager, and you're supposed to be exuberant at that age."

Crystal smiled her appreciation at Chef. "Thanks Chef."

"Yeah, she's pretty much a normal teenager, except she likes to be tied up and told to do things like blow Master and lick Mistress." Diane said grinning.

"I wouldn't mind a night with Andre." Chef said smiling. "He is gorgeous."

Crystal glanced at him and nodded as much as she could in the collar, and then went back to cutting.

At lunch the slaves sat in the dining hall and ate. Jeannette handed out assignments. "Josh, you're in Oral Arts. Mistress Ann will be there to meet you, Master Thomas will be a few minutes late."

"OK." Josh answered between rapid bites of roasted potato wedges and chicken.

"Crystal, you're in Ballet, and Diane, you've got to meet Master Thomas in room two." Jeannette finished.

"I'm in the Kitchen." Diane said.

"I know, this will only take a couple minutes, and then you're back in with Chef." Turning to Josh. "How far did you get on the sleeping floor?"

"I ran the dust mop, and got the sleeping rooms cleaned." Josh said. "I didn't get to the bathroom or the brass."

Jeannette nodded. "I'll be up there shortly to get started. Crystal, when you're done training, use whatever time you have before dinner and start sweeping and mopping the training floor. I've already done the staff wing, and the VIP wing, so that just leaves the slave sleeping and training wing."

Crystal nodded as she sipped some juice and dug in to the bowl again. Jeannette turned back to Josh. "You're getting a break tonight, sleeping in your regular room, more sleep training in a day or two, Master doesn't want you to be a complete zombie."

"Thank you God." Josh said seriously.

"Crystal, no playing with any other slaves and no masturbating." Jeannette said next.

Crystal looked wide-eyed at Jeannette afraid she was being accused. "I'm not, I swear it."

Diane laughed. "The rest of us know the rules, you don't. That's all she was doing."

Crystal smiled and finished her bowl. "Ok, I'm off to Ballet. Wish me luck in pleasing Mistress Rebecca."

"No one is that lucky." Josh answered.

Crystal put her tray on the buffet line and left the room. She heard Josh getting up behind her and was happy she was one of the first done. She walked into Ballet and found Mistress Rebecca waiting for her.

"Well, Crystal is here early, that's a nice surprise." Rebecca said nodding. "Now, if I take those things off, are you going to be slouching about?"

"I'll try not to Mistress." Crystal answered.

"We'll leave the collar on then." Rebecca said.

Diane arrived at room two and saw she was right. Room two was anal training. She gulped and steadied her butterflies and opened the door. She found Master Thomas setting some things out, apparently for her.

"Slave Diane, excellent. I think I told you I was going to see to your training in this personally." Thomas said in greeting.

"Yes Master." Diane answered. She felt a rush of excitement, and fear at the thought of this. It was so scary.

"Now, over the table here, and slave ass." Thomas said.

Diane complied and tried to relax. Master Thomas set a small anal plug before her. It was perhaps as big around as a thumb. "This is your first plug Slave, and as you can see, it's very small, that's how we begin, small."

"Yes Master." Diane said. Relief evident in her voice. She'd cleaned this room once, and saw the huge plugs, well big anyway, that were in the cabinet, and she had almost screamed in terror. This really scared her.

Thomas coated the plug with some lubricant and said. "This will just slide right in, and you'll be surprised how easy it is."

Diane didn't answer, she was still nervous. Thomas gently rubbed her ass, rubbing her asshole with his finger, smearing more of the lubricant. He spoke gently to her. "Just relax Diane, relax and let this little plug find its way home."

Diane felt it start to push into her, and she resisted the urge to tighten herself, focusing on being relaxed and then it was past her ring. She could feel it, and it was strange, but it didn't hurt.

Thomas had used a lubricant with a desensitizing additive. He knew it wouldn't hurt, but he wanted it to be absolutely painless for Diane.

Once it was seated properly, Thomas ran the straps around her waist, and then through her crotch to secure the plug in. "This will keep it from falling out. It's locked on, so you'll need a Master, or Jeannette to release it. If it starts to hurt, or gives you any problem, just call one of us, and we'll let you out of it OK?"

"Yes Master, I thought it would hurt."

"I know you did, and I promised you it wouldn't and that's why I'm doing it personally, I want to make sure it didn't." Thomas said. "Back to work slave."

Diane smiled and bowed her head. "Yes Master." She walked a little strangely in the belt. It was a piece of thick leather between her legs, pulled tight, with an opening over her pussy for taking a leak. The plug was unable to get out, secured into her by the strap. She felt like there was a much larger plug inside her, a big old stick up her ass.

In the Kitchen Chef took one look as he finished putting the cold stuff away and then looked at her for an answer.

"Anal training. Master Thomas has me wearing a plug." Diane answered.

Chef nodded. "It's just strange to see you wearing anything. Let me know if you like it as much as I do." Then he went to his room. He got a couple hours between Breakfast and Lunch, and again between lunch and dinner to chill in his room. The slaves did the cleanup, and he no longer saw to it.

Diane started working, and she found herself dancing now and then, trying to get used to the plug, and the strap.

Geneva came down and took one look at her and nodded. "I figured they were going to start training us for that sooner or later."

"It feels really strange, but doesn't hurt."

Geneva grabbed a bowl that was in the fridge and ate it after putting it in the microwave for a minute. She sat and chatted with Diane while she ate and Diane cleaned. They talked about the news, there were papers and magazines in the day room, and they were supposed to at least glance at them from time to time.

Diane filled Geneva in on Crystal and then they wondered if Josh would make it tonight.

Crystal was at that moment trying to keep from crying any more. Mistress Rebecca's reputation was that she didn't spare the lash of the cane, and she wasn't. It stung and left a wicked pink welt where she got hit.

"Slave, if I have to tell you to take smaller steps one more time, I'm going to chain your ankles together until you learn this task." Rebecca growled. "Try it again. Slave walk across the room."

Crystal started to walk taking shorter steps, and then was lashed across the ass for bending over to see her feet. She straightened her body and was lashed across the shins for taking steps that were too long.

As she started to sweep the hallway, she found the eighteen-inch chain made it difficult to really get a rhythm going. She had to shuffle her feet constantly, and was just getting the hang of it when she started to mop.

Devon listened to the report from Rebecca and nodded. "So she's wearing ankle chains, and a posture collar?"

"Yes, she's got the worst posture of anyone I've seen in a very long time. It's like she can't walk without watching her feet. I have no idea where she got that habit, but I'm going to break it if it kills her." Rebecca said.

Devon nodded. "How's her attitude?"

"I really laid into her with the cane today, and she didn't buck once. She had tears of pain and frustration, but not one buck." Rebecca answered.

Devon nodded again considering. "Let's try it a little lighter tomorrow, and see if she gets cocky. Don't give her a pass unless she earns it, but a little lighter on the lash."

Rebecca nodded. "We're trying to see how she responds?"

"She was raised a princess, and swears she's a slave at heart. I'm having a little trouble getting my head around it."

Diane knocked on the door and when ordered, entered. "Master, Geneva relieved me in the Kitchen, she's up, and suggested that I talk to you about Crystal."

Devon nodded and waved her in. "Go ahead, what's on your mind Slave?"

Diane knelt and then filled him in on their conversation, and on what was said.

"A puppy?" Rebecca asked looking at Devon. "That's about right for a teenager though."

Devon nodded. "Thank you Diane. Is there anything else?"

"No Master. I think she's scared, but she wants to do this." Diane shrugged. "We just thought you should know."

Devon nodded again. "Thank you for bringing this to me Diane. It helps me understand her a little better. You can go back to your chores now."

Diane stood and left the office, closing the door behind her. Devon turned to Rebecca and raised an eyebrow.

"Lighter tomorrow?" Rebecca asked.

Devon shook his head. "Push her, let's see where her tail tucks."

Rebecca nodded. "It's a little early for that don't you think?"

Devon nodded. "Her decision may have a lot of repercussions, for her and us, and I want to know she's making the right one."

Rebecca nodded. "Pedal to the medal it is."

When informed of this later Ann balked. "Wait a minute Devon, she's not ready for extreme yet. This is her first full day."

Devon blinked at her for a moment and then looked around the table. "Ann she's walking away from a trust fund, one her Mother can eliminate like that." Devon snapped his fingers.

"So what? She deserves to be treated like a student, not a princess who's giving up her crown." Ann protested. "We wouldn't do that to any other student, treat her like the others, that's what she needs, and deserves."

"Ann. I don't think you understand." Devon began.

"Oh I do. You can't believe she's walking away from the life of the rich and pampered to be a slave. So you're going to push her to see if you can get her to quit. Sure you can, but is that what she wants? Or is it what you want?" Ann insisted.

Andre looked at the clock and said. "Forgive me, but I have to go torment Josh now, and if I may, I think that both of you have a good point." Andre stood and walked out.

"I've got to go let Diane out of the belt before she torments Josh." Thomas said. "I know we don't get a vote, so I'll just walk out now."

Ann had her steam up and wasn't turning away for anything. "Let her do this for the week Devon, that's what you said. We wouldn't push anyone else like that for any reason. Let her have the week damn it."

Devon looked at her and sighed. "Rebecca, rescind the extreme day, normal training."

"Yes Devon." Rebecca said.

"Thank you Devon." Ann said softly.