The Vassal Academy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geneva squirmed in her seat and suddenly worried about leaking on the chair. She was damp, and she was getting good and wet, and soon she'd be leaking all over the leather of Jeannette's chair. That was humiliating, and of course, her mortification fed her arousal. She went to the stack of folded slave shirts, and grabbed one. She wasn't told to wear it, she put it on the seat of the chair and sat down. The stack was there to be used in case of official visitors, when nude slaves would make the situation more difficult.

Diane was almost beyond the ability to think. The humiliation she felt when Mistress Rebecca had allowed her to come, well challenged her was a better term. "Slave, if you want to come, I want you to suck my cock, love it like you do the rest of the Masters." Rebecca had told her. Diane had sucked on it, licking and suckling on the rubber dildo, tasting her own most intimate fluids, and had actually moaned in pleasure as Master Thomas fucked her from behind.

Diane was rapidly losing her sense of here and now, totally overwhelmed by the sensations, the pain, pleasure, smells and sounds, the touches, pinches, slaps and everything conspired to overwhelm her to the point of detachment.

Rebecca had backed away, letting Diane grunt and moan, gasp and shudder in pure pleasure. She had seen it before, Diane was in a zone, almost but not quite subspace. It was euphoric, and it was intoxicating. Soon Diane would start a series of orgasms that would end only when she passed out.

Thomas fucked harder, faster, driving himself into the girl. Her ass and back were criss crossed with thin pink welts. The whips, floggers, and crops having left her skin burning, hot to the touch.

Rebecca decided that Diane was nearly ready, and stood back to allow Thomas to finish. He was close, the sweat on his brow, the furrow of concentration, the feeling of animal lust that rolled off of him was almost palpable. Diane was driving back now, pushing harder, demanding more without words, her body following her desire to couple, to mate, to fuck wildly, with absolute abandon.

Thomas ejaculated deeply into Diane, growling from deep within as his orgasm pulsed from within. Rebecca waited another moment, and as Thomas withdrew she stepped around and used the multi tailed flogger on Diane's sex. Slapping and whipping just hard enough to cause mild pain, but not enough to harm her.

Diane had felt master come, and was just starting to catch her breath when the blows to her sex started. She cried out in pain, and then the pain twisted within her, turning to pleasure, and she cried out in absolute joy. She pushed back, demanding more, and she got it. Her pussy was whipped for a long time, she almost came, then just after what turned out to be the last blow landed, sending Diane to another pain turning to pleasure height, Rebecca shoved the dildo into Diane, and she came again.

She couldn't ask for permission, she was too far gone. Too far beyond her training, into pure instinctive pursuit of pleasure. Her animal brain was in control, and it wasn't a slave, it was the animal that exists within each of us.

Rebecca saw the girl orgasm and grinned in delight. Diane had taken to this better than hoped, demonstrating that much like Jeannette, she was a pure slave, pure sexual animal barely contained beneath an obedient surface. Diane turned the pain into pleasure, and the pain drove her to even more intense heights of pleasure. This orgasm simply put, consumed her, straining every fiber of her being, her body pulling at her bindings, muscles straining to contract, to grasp, to pull and push all at once.

Diane slowly came to her senses after the mind shattering orgasm. She felt a hand gently stroking her back and she opened her eyes to find Mistress Rebecca smiling down at her. "I see our slave is back with us Thomas, perhaps now that she's had her fun, she'll let me have my fun."

Before Diane could answer she felt Master Thomas releasing her leaden limbs. Hands seemed to come from everywhere to jostle and position her on the table. Her nipple clamps were removed, and Diane gasped in pain as the blood returned to the sensitive flesh. Diane was still not quite herself, her limbs were leaden, and felt like they weighed several tons. She tried to help do whatever the Masters wanted, but she couldn't seem to coordinate her movements correctly. Diane was next bound on her back, her legs up and out of the way, giving access to her sex to anyone who wanted it. Her arms and wrists were secured as she lay face up on the table.

Rebecca stuck the Dildo gag into Diane's mouth, but this one also had a large Dildo sticking out, held in place by the gag. Rebecca leaned down to look at Diane's confused expression over it. "This slave, is for my pleasure. I expect you to please me with it. If you don't, I'll be very angry, and have to punish you severely."

Rebecca then climbed up on the table and straddled Diane's face, sliding the dildo deep within her own grasping pussy. "Oh, you have a nice cock slave." Rebecca told her.

As Rebecca began to slide herself up and down the shaft of the Dildo sticking out of the gag in Diane's mouth, Thomas slid a Vibrator deep inside Diane's pussy before activating it. This one had a shaft that vibrated, and spun beads within Diane. The result was Diane twitching and jerking in pleasure, straining against the bonds, and at the same time, pleasuring Mistress Rebecca who straddled her face, literally.

Jeannette felt her fifth orgasm subside, and she tried to catch her breath. Master was trying to kill her, that was obvious, he kept driving her up, higher and higher, and then when she could take no more, he would shove her over to a screaming climax. Then he would do it again.

Andre removed the Vibrator from Jeannette, and inserted his own length. He began to pound into her, and then activated the vibrator and held it's humming tip to the clit ring as he slid in and out in the ages old rhythm of all nature's creatures. Jeannette couldn't believe he was going to get another out of her. She was sore, her ass hurt from the plug and now he was only just starting to fuck her. Jeannette knew from experience that if Master Andre wished, he could last an hour, she only hoped he didn't wish that today, she couldn't take that much more fucking before she died.

Andre saw her twitching in pleasure, and knew she was tired. Jeannette had given up five big orgasms, and that would have been enough to exhaust anyone, and now he was going to milk at least one, perhaps two more before he allowed himself to finish. Perhaps one more, his balls still ached where Ann had dropped him like a rock a couple days ago.

Ann was in the shadows of the basement, watching through the doorway as Jeannette took more abuse than she could have imagined possible, and still didn't give her safe word. Jeannette had been beaten, forced into several orgasms, screamed in pain, in pleasure, and in relief. Still Andre forced more from her, as though sucking every bit of passion out of her.

Ann turned and walked silently down the basement, coming up through the Kitchen past a grinning Crystal who wore signs of arousal like a beacon. Ann hesitated and decided it was time for a bit of the Bitch. She turned and walked to Crystal as though appraising her. "Master Devon said I could join him tonight, with you."

Crystal stood almost trembling. She felt Mistress looking her up and down, and watched her walk around and then stop right in front of Crystal. Ann reached out to one of Crystal's pert nipples which poked out wantonly. "I suppose I could amuse myself with you tonight. I just don't think you have enough stamina for both Master Devon and me."

Crystal swallowed hard. She wasn't sure either. "I'll do whatever I can Mistress."

Ann leaned closer almost whispering directly into Crystal's ear. "You had better, or I will be very disappointed. Do you know what I do to slaves who disappoint me?"

"No Mistress." Crystal said honestly.

"I torment them all the next day, and sometimes the day after. Perhaps a nipple chain all day long, perhaps a butt plug, perhaps the torture belt. It's hard to say what I'll do, I would suggest you try very hard to please me." Ann said as she lightly pinched Crystal's nipple.

Crystal's breath was hot, sweat was starting to form along her neck and hairline. "Please Mistress, let me service you, I'll be good I swear."

"Oh, you will? We will see. Later, you have work first slave." Ann said in her husky bedroom voice.

Crystal almost trembled in frustration and arousal as she went back to preparing the things Chef had told her to before he came to make dinner.

Jeannette screamed her sixth orgasm out as the combinations again overwhelmed her. Master Andre pulled his cock out of her cunt and walked around to her mouth, Jeannette didn't need to be told, she began sucking it happily. She sucked his length back to her throat, and then swallowed it's length. She felt him start to pulse, and she didn't move, allowing him to shoot his load down her throat straight to her belly. Her lungs burned for air, but she still didn't make a move. Her eyes watered and she started to twitch, her body demanding air, her lungs aching for it. As Andre withdrew himself she gasped for breath as soon as he cleared her throat.

As Diane came again, Rebecca joined her, the bouncing and jerking of the dildo enough to get her over the edge. Thomas smiled and removed the vibrator. "Well Rebecca, do you think she's earned a rest?"

Rebecca nodded as she moved off of Diane's face. "I think so, but I'm also pretty sure I want to spend some more time with her after dinner."

Diane heard all of this through a fog. She was tired, and she ached right down to the bone. She breathed rapidly, and as Mistress removed the gag, she thanked them both. "Mistress, Master, thank you for training me."

Thomas grinned at Rebecca. "We have an hour or so until dinner Slave. Take some time, catch your breath. After dinner clean up, come to my room. I think we want some more time with you."

Diane almost groaned. She couldn't believe that there was more in store for her. As she was released from the bindings, she closed her legs and found her pussy sore. It had been fucked roughly for a very long time, and she hurt.

Jeannette walked into the Slave Dining hall and collapsed onto the bench closest to the water cooler. She took a glass from the tray and filled it with cold water and quickly drank it down. She refilled the glass and sat staring at it. She hurt, all over. Her pussy ached, her clit was almost numb from the vibrator, her ass felt like she had just endured the marathon test again. Her nipples were sore as hell.

Crystal stuck her head in the room and smiled. "Hey Jeannette, how are you?"

"Sore." Jeannette said slouched on the bench. "I think they're about done with Diane, so she'll be here in a minute or two."

"Master Devon took me and Geneva down to see you. God almighty, do they do that to you very often?" Crystal said taking a seat next to her.

Jeannette shook her head. "Not very often."

"Are the orgasms as good as it looked from where I was?" Crystal asked grinning.

Jeannette turned her head to look at Crystal and shook her head. She was smiling slightly as she said. "You're incorrigible you know that? When I was your age I wasn't dreaming of being whipped and fucked silly."

Crystal shrugged good-naturedly. "So you got started later, not my fault."

Jeannette sighed and said. "It depends. The orgasms intensity depends on a lot of factors, how long you were denied, how many of your zones are being worked, and how much pain/pleasure you're dealing with."

"Looked good from where I was." Crystal said again.

"Do me a favor, find Geneva, in person, and ask her to bring a bottle of Motrin in here. I think Diane could use some too." Jeannette said stretching her back slightly. "I'd rather not have it on the radio."

"OK Jeannette, no problem." Crystal agreed cheerfully.

"Kids." Jeannette grumped as Crystal bounced away.

Diane slunk into the dining hall and sat next to Jeannette after getting a glass of water. "Jesus, did they do you like that too?"

Jeannette nodded. "I saw them releasing you as I passed by. Master Andre had me downstairs."

Diane looked at Jeannette for a moment and then giggled a bit. "Ok, who would have thought this was the reward for us."

Jeannette smiled, and then chuckled softly. "I asked Crystal to round up Geneva and ask her for some Motrin, I think we're going to need it."

"I do, that's for sure. Mistress Rebecca said I was to report after dinner for round two." Diane said as she leaned her head on her hand.

Jeannette smiled. "Master Andre didn't give me those orders. I think he's still too sore from his accident."

Diane snickered. "Want to take my place?"

Jeannette shook her head. "Master got a half dozen out of me this afternoon. I thought he might fuck me to death."

"I blacked out from my last one." Diane admitted. "I've never been fucked like that for so long before in my life."

Jeannette nodded. "I know what you mean."

Geneva hustled in and put two pills before each girl. "Here you go."

"Crystal said you saw our activity." Jeannette said after swallowing the pills.

Geneva nodded. "I did. Master has me putting a show on at dinner."

Diane looked at Jeannette and asked the obvious question. "What the hell is going on?"

Crystal bounced back in from the Kitchen. "Chef says we can chill in there if you want to."

Jeannette wearily stood up. "I don't know Diane, but I have to admit, any edge I had, has been removed."

Diane considered this for a moment as she stood too. "Mine too, granted, but Jesus, out of nowhere."

Geneva nodded. "Master said I would do that, but am still out of action from this." She pointed at her nose and eyes.

Crystal turned the radio up. "God I love this song."

"Keep it down." Jeannette said seriously. She used her right hand to rub her left shoulder, it was starting to stiffen up, and the massage didn't seem to be helping. Perhaps the Motrin she took would soon.

Crystal rolled her eyes and turned the radio down. "OK."

The four girls chatted in the kitchen. Jeannette learned that Mistress Ann and Master Devon were going to use Crystal after dinner. "I get it now."

"What?" Diane asked.

"They're telling us how much we mean to them, by wearing us out sexually." Geneva explained. "I figured it out earlier."

Jeannette nodded. "Diane, tell me you don't feel loved, like you're the center of attention."

Diane considered for a moment and then admitted. "Ok, I do."

"Tell me your sore cunt doesn't feel really good right now." Crystal said leering at Diane. "Tell me it doesn't feel really satisfying."

Diane rolled her eyes and looked at Jeannette. "What is with her?"

"I think she's horny." Jeannette said. "I bet she feels different later."

Crystal grinned. "I hope so."

In the Admin area, Devon was in his office with Dominique. "So Sarah wants us to use her so badly, that she never again has the desire to submit?"

"That's it Devon, she wants not only extreme, but extremely extreme." Dominique confirmed.

Devon frowned. "Dangerous."

"For her, and us." Dominique confirmed.

"More for her." Devon said considering. "We can't kill or permanently scar her. So our options are fairly limited. It would be manpower intensive, and the obvious danger is that it doesn't work."

"If we fail to silence the desire however, then we look incompetent." Dominique elaborated.

Devon considered for a moment and took a sip of coffee. "Not really. I doubt she'd advertise the fact to anyone, as close to the vest as she's playing this."

"Devon, are you really considering doing this?" Dominique said. "I told her I'd talk to you, and would get back to her in a few days. I figured we'd tell her we're not in the fantasy business."

"I like the idea of sixty thousand dollars income for three weeks of torturing her." Devon admitted. "I also like the challenge."

Dominique shook her head. "The challenge is impossible Devon."

"Sure it is. Short of scarring her mentally, there is no way to do this. However, I wonder how deep her desire to submit really is, and how deep her humiliation limit is." Devon said softly considering.

Dominique looked at him. "You know you'll fail to live up to her desire, to break her free of her subconscious submission, what are you thinking?"

Devon pursed his lips in thought. His eyes were glazed over as he considered. "What if our failure works to her advantage?"

"Devon, she's a Vice President of a major Corporation. Being a slave isn't in the cards for her, it's impossible."

"Really?" Devon asked innocently. "Why couldn't she play at home with a Husband? Out of sight of others, privacy of her own home kind of thing."

Dominique stared at Devon with wide eyes. "Now you want to open a dating service?"

Devon shrugged. "Perhaps she has her eye on someone already, and if this submissive tendency she's finally giving into is as deep-seated as she says, wouldn't the male in question be dominant by nature? Assuming that her submissive side was applied to the decision making process."

Dominique shook her head. "I forgot how you love a good challenge. Devon. This is way outside of our charter."

"I know, but I wonder if we aren't limiting ourselves too much?"

"Devon, you can't turn this into a fantasy camp." Dominique insisted.

Devon shrugged. "We can call what we're doing to her as training. We'll train her while we're humiliating and degrading her."

Dominique sighed. "I'll send you the file on her, let me know what you think after you've looked at it."

Devon smiled disarmingly. "Dominique, I thought you would be happy that I'm not rejecting this out of hand."

Dominique snorted. "Devon I expected you to laugh and declare it impractical, if not impossible. Instead you tell me you might be able to do it, and if you fail, you give her the eye opening experience you think she'll need to be a happily married sex slave."

Devon shrugged. "I feel like we should consider earning the money. I'm making no promises, nor am I predicting success. I'm just saying we should consider the matter and discuss it."

Dominique rolled her eyes. "Ok, fine. I'll give you the contact information and the info I've gotten so far."

Devon smiled in his charming manner. "Shall we head to dinner now Boss?"

Dominique nodded. "Sure. I'm hungry, I only had a light lunch and the cooks in town just don't seem to do what Chef does with the same dishes."

"He is a very good cook." Devon agreed.

At Dinner Devon started quickly. "Ok, no real business discussions, tonight is about pleasure."

"Diane and Jeannette are about pleasured out Devon, Diane blacked out after her last one." Rebecca said with a wicked grin.

"Jeannette gave me six biggies, so she's pretty ragged too." Andre said.

"I'm thinking of taking Jeannette after dinner." Dominique said. "I may give her one more, but I'm not feeling very generous. She'll have to work to get any pleasure from me."

Andre chuckled. He raised his glass in a salute towards Dominique.

"Put her in the torture belt if nothing else, make her squirm and shimmy while she works on you." Rebecca said with the same wicked smile.

"Diane is with you and Thomas again Rebecca." Devon continued. "Geneva is going to put on a performance for us, so that is everyone."

Geneva had eaten early, in order to be ready as instructed by Master Devon, to put on a show. She sat and squirmed in the slave-dining hall. Jeannette ate and kept looking up when Geneva would squirm. "Jesus Geneva, settle down, they'll call you when they're ready." Jeannette told her.