The Vassal Academy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Dominique is here, and I'm just nervous is all." Geneva said trying to remain still. She quivered on the inside, desperate to please Master, desperate to come.

Diane finished her meal and sighed. "Just relax Geneva, they'll call you sooner or later."

Crystal finished her meal as well. "Gotta get started on clean up gang."

"She is anxious tonight isn't she?" Diane said smiling.

"Damn right she is." Geneva said huffily.

The radios came to life and Master Devon's voice came from the four speakers. "Geneva, come to the Master's dining room."

Geneva leapt to her feet and pushed the button as she moved. "Yes Master."

Jeannette sighed and picked up her tray. "For some reason, I think it's going to be a long night."

Diane stood and took her tray following Jeannette. "I think you may be right."

Crystal flew through after dinner clean up, and had the pots and pans cleaned in almost record time. She sat on a stood looking at her watch from time to time and fidgeted anxiously.

Geneva entered the dining room and stopped near Master Devon. "You sent for me Master?"

"Yes, we're ready for our after dinner entertainment now. Go to the far end of the table, and assume the punishment position." Devon said in a bored voice.

Geneva did as she was told and stood waiting. Dominique stood up and walked to her slowly, enjoying the torment of the slow approach. "Look at her Devon, she's so horny now she's liable to burst."

"I know Dominique, as I said, the problem isn't getting her aroused, it's keeping her hands from between her legs."

Dominique stood behind Geneva for a moment and then said. "If you're going to put a show on for me, it had better be good slave."

"Yes Mistress, I'll make it a good show Mistress." Geneva promised while nearly panting.

Dominique placed two items on the table and returned to her seat. "I expect both of those to be used. You can begin."

Geneva was staring at the items hungrily. The first was a dildo, about seven inches long, and a mix of clear and colored glass. It was ribbed all down the shaft, and would feel wonderful plumbing her depths. The second was a smaller probe obviously intended for her ass. Each had a wide base, and Geneva wanted them both used on her, she wanted to put them in her holes, and she wanted these people to see her for what she was, a dirty little slut.

Geneva climbed upon the table, and lay with her legs facing the head of the table.

As she positioned herself she led up the first anal probe and licked it to get it wet enough to slide into her hole. Gently she spread her legs and lined the anal probe up to her ass, and slid it in. She felt her humiliation burning deep within her, and her ears were filled with a rushing sound of her blood pumping rapidly through her.

She got the first probe into herself, and then inserted the second and almost came from the sheer joy of performing for her Masters.

Dominique watched the show with half interest. She was thinking about Devon, and his decision to investigate the possibility of trying to train Sarah. It was impossible, he couldn't drive the submissive sexual desire out of her without really hurting her, far too extreme for this stage of the facility. Later perhaps, after their reputation was secure, such an event was more tolerable however this was too soon.

The slaves would object, not a problem in the old farms. Ann would object, and again, not a problem in the old farms. Yet here, how people would react was something you had to consider.

Dominique had a disturbing thought, and almost discounted it. What if Devon was more shaken by the mistake with Matt than it seemed? What if Devon was looking to some amazing success with this Sarah Miller to erase the stain of his failure with Matt? Dominique decided to press for more information than usual if Devon appeared to be going forward with this.

Devon watched Geneva's reactions. She was in heaven, humiliated beyond belief. Her pussy was soaking wet, her arousal so obvious to scents of sight and smell. She was plumbing her pussy wildly now. "Geneva, you may come all you wish for the next fifteen minutes. After that, no more orgasms, and you will stop masturbating."

Geneva came with those instructions. She rode her orgasm as it pulsed from her clit in delicious waves of humiliating pleasure.

Jeannette and the others had the pots and pans cleaned up and were waiting to be told that the Masters Dining room could be cleaned. Diane was sitting at the Kitchen Table and resting her head in her hands. "You OK Diane?"

"Yeah, just tired. It's been a long day." Diane said smiling up at her friend.

Crystal was biting her nail as she looked at the clock and waited for the show to end. "God, what is Geneva doing?"

"Last time, they put her on the table and made her masturbate until given permission to come." Jeannette said.

Diane laughed. "Made her masturbate? I was there Jeannette, no one made her."

Jeannette chuckled. "OK, let her masturbate. I have no idea about this one. I didn't swing by Admin to see Master Devon."

Crystal giggled and shifted. "I think I could do that right about now."

Jeannette looked at Diane and shook her head. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'm going to pee while I have time."

"You said Master Andre didn't call for you to see to him this evening." Diane said confused.

"I meant before clean up." Jeannette said shaking her head.

In the bathroom Jeannette rubbed her left shoulder, it was really hurting. It had been since she had been with Master Andre. She couldn't see a bruise, but it was stiffening up. The Motrin had helped, but it still hurt. She used the toilet and then washed up in the sink wiping it down as she finished. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She had a glow about her that just told the story. She had been fucked silly this afternoon, and while she was sore, both her shoulder and her sex, she could easily manage more if Master wanted.

Geneva managed a second orgasm before Devon called time. She stopped and as he ordered pulled the Dildo's out of her pussy and ass. She licked them both clean, shuddering at the humiliation of doing so before so many people, and reveling in the feeling at the same time.

"Interesting show Devon." Dominique said simply. "Let me know when she's healed, and I'll come and see how she is with women."

Geneva practically glowed with that praise.

"I'll do that." Devon said. "Geneva, get the others, and get this room cleaned up. We don't have all night. Make sure to clean that table well. I don't want to come down here in the morning and mistakenly suspect a cat has mated here."

"Yes Master." Geneva said. She hustled into the kitchen holding the beloved dildo's as the Masters rose to leave the room.

Diane rose and said. "Ok, let's get started, otherwise we won't get any sleep tonight, and tomorrow will be a bitch."

Crystal flew into the room to see the last of the Master's leaving and began collecting dishes. She carried them to the kitchen where Diane was already running fresh water into the sink. She made three more trips while Geneva started to polish the table where she has laid out and put on her show.

Crystal helped Diane with the Dishes while Jeannette dried them and put them away. Geneva came in to finish with the kitchen clean up and then giggled. "Master Devon gave me fifteen minutes to come all I wanted."

Crystal grinned and nudged her friend. "I bet you made the most of it."

"All I could." Geneva confirmed.

Jeannette reluctantly sighed. "Geneva, I think I have a problem."

"What's up?" Geneva said suddenly serious.

"I think I pulled something in my shoulder, it's really hurting." Jeannette admitted. "Now it's sort of stiff." Jeannette hesitated for a moment and then said. "I almost dropped one of Master's dishes."

Geneva was there in a flash probing the shoulder, rubbing it, and then rotating it through a full range of motion and getting feedback from Jeannette when it hurt worse. She turned Jeannette and probed at her back near her shoulder blade. Then she nodded. "I think you pulled a muscle here Jeannette." Geneva rubbed it slowly watching for wincing or other indications of a problem. "It may just be a pulled muscle, or it could be that you tore something."

"I think I did it on the sawhorse." Jeannette said. "I think I just strained it." Jeannette said embarrassed as the others were now watching her with concern.

"It's no big deal if it's just a strain, or something like that. You can move it through full range of motion, so a torn rotator cuff is out. A pulled ligament would normally leave a bruise or more swelling." Geneva said as she ran through the common injuries. "No bulges to show a tear, so I think you just strained your shoulder Jeannette." Geneva let her hands drop and watched her friend for a moment.

Jeannette rolled her shoulder through the range of motion and winced as she did so. It didn't want to go up, it was stiffening up. "It's probably going to stiffen up tonight, any way to loosen it quick in the morning?"

Geneva shook her head. "I don't know if someone was going to stay with me tonight, like Diane did last night, but I'd like to stay close to you incase this is more serious than it looks."

Jeannette nodded. "We can watch out for each other."

Dominique was in Devon's office just chatting. She was glancing through the training reports for Suzanne and hadn't seen anything worthy of note. All pretty standard so far.

Geneva returned to admin to shut things down and prepare the coffee pot for the morning. She saw the light on in Master Devon's office and started to enter. Realizing that Master Devon and Mistress Dominique were there she stopped in the doorway. "I'm sorry Master, I didn't know you were in here."

"It's all right Geneva, are the chores done?"

"Yes Master. I was going to shut the computer down and prepare the coffee pot before I went upstairs to check on Jeannette again." Geneva said rapidly, her embarrassment at interrupting Master obvious.

Devon frowned. "Check on Jeannette?"

"Master, she may have pulled a muscle in her shoulder this afternoon. It's sore and has limited motion right now. No real problem if it's minor. It should be fine in a day or two." Geneva explained and looked at Mistress Dominique before continuing. "I wasn't going to say anything tonight, but she needs a day or two to rest it Master."

Dominique smiled slightly. "Thank you Geneva." She turned to Devon and decided not to pursue that discussion right now. "As everyone is apparently accounted for Devon, I believe I'll take my leave now."

Devon quickly considered and then said. "Thank you Geneva, we'll only be a couple minutes. I'll turn out my own lights." After Geneva left he shrugged. "I could offer you Diane or Crystal."

Dominique shook her head. "I don't want to pull rank."

"One of the trainers, Thomas or Rebecca, even Andre or myself would be honored."

Dominique grinned at him. "Three members of your staff are down at the moment Devon, this injury rate is getting rather high."

Devon sighed and nodded. "A pulled muscle is fairly common, and Andre did give her a long workout."

"I'm going home now Devon. Get them healed up. You have students arriving the day after tomorrow." Dominique said as she stood. "I'll take a night with one of you all in a day or two, finish giving the girls a workout."

Devon nodded. "I'll talk to you tomorrow boss, and I'm sorry about this."

"Nothing you did wrong Devon." Dominique said. "I would use her anyway except that would screw up her shoulder for a week or more, instead of a day or two." Dominique left and went to her car, headed home to the city.

Devon rose and turned the lights off. In the office he saw a horrified Geneva sitting at the desk. "Master, I didn't realize that Mistress Dominique was intending to use Jeannette tonight. I would have happily serviced her."

Devon smiled at her. "You are one big bruise above the jaw line Geneva, That would have been torturing you for no reason."

"Master. I'm sorry to have ruined her night."

"Geneva, you didn't do anything wrong, you told me the truth, which is all we ever ask of our slaves." Devon said casually as he sat down. "Before I head upstairs to torment Crystal, I wanted to tell you something, just between us."

"Yes Master?" Geneva said confused.

"Geneva, I made a horrible mistake with Matt. I missed something important in what he said. I didn't recognize the issue it represented, and I'm very sorry that you got hurt." Devon said softly.

"Master, it's all right, you didn't do it." Geneva stammered embarrassed at what Master Devon was saying.

"Geneva, I intend to hurt you myself. I intend to put clamps on your nipples, whip you until you have welts all over your back and ass. I intend to fuck every one of your holes quite often." Devon began. "I do not intend on punching you in the nose, nor striking you in that manner."

Geneva almost smiled. She liked what he had promised to do to her. "Master, it wasn't your fault. I should have called when I found him out of bed."

"Yes, but you were doing what you thought was right, find the student, and get him back where he belonged, and then refrain from disturbing my sleep." Devon said simply. "Your concern was three fold. First, obedience of our instructions. Make sure the slaves are not in danger, and make sure they don't know we're watching them. Notify Master in the case of a problem, but you didn't know what the problem was other than Matt was out of bed. It's perfectly understandable that you would investigate and try and locate him to determine what was going on before reporting. Finally, you wished to avoid disturbing me if at all possible."

"I don't want to disturb you for no reason Master." Geneva said softly.

"Geneva, you have begun to love us. That is obvious. You understand how things work now, and you love us enough to try and protect us." Devon said. "We don't want you injured if it can be avoided. We don't want you hurt like you are."

Geneva understood what was being said and not being said. "Master, could I ask a question of you?"

"Certainly." Devon allowed.

"Master, is it normal to love you all, even though you humiliate me, degrade me, and make me feel wonderful at the same time?" Geneva asked the question that was burning her soul. "Part of me says it's wrong, but another part says it feels so right to do this."

Devon nodded thoughtfully. "You're on light duty for the next week or two, until you heal up enough to resume training right?"

"Yes Master."

Devon rose and went into the Library and pulled two books off the shelf and went to the desk to stand before Geneva. "The answer you seek is here Geneva." Devon placed the books before her. "These are in the language of Medical people, reports from Psychiatrists on our lifestyle. These books will probably make more sense to you than they do to me, as some of the language in them is outside of my training. However in short, yes it's normal for a true submissive to love and appreciate the attentions of their Master. It's also has the potential of being a nourishing experience for both parties."

Geneva glanced at the books and nodded her understanding. "Thank you Master, I'll read these while I'm on light duty."

"Don't just read them Geneva, read anything that catches your fancy. History, fiction, science, and especially current events." Devon said softly. "I want you to be a great slave, but I also want you to be a well informed individual. I don't want a mind-numbed robot who will just take punishment while I entertain myself by hurting you. I want a slave who will advise me to the best of her ability, and who will serve me not only loyally, but wisely."

Geneva looked up at Devon with love and a couple tears in her eyes. "I will Master. Thank you."

Devon smiled at her and walked out of Admin, leaving Geneva to start to answer her own questions. The ones she was worried about. The ones she would help Diane answer.

Was this really what we want out of life? Do we really want to spend the rest of our lives being used and abused like this? The answer would be yes for both of them, but it was an answer they needed to find on their own, without prejudice from the staff.

Devon also made a mental note to get two more copies of those books out of storage and put them into the Library. Those two books were liable to be invaluable.

Crystal was kneeling before Mistress Ann and ached for her touch. She wanted to have her nipples pinched again, to be ordered to lick Mistress Ann's pussy. She wanted to be fucked like Diane had been, or even like Jeannette. Tie me up and use me any old way you want Mistress.

"Well Crystal, I see you managed to find Master Devon's room." Ann said coolly.

"I got here as fast as I could Mistress, I was cleaning up the Kitchen." Crystal stammered.

Ann seemed to consider this. "I suppose you were, we were being entertained after dinner, and that may have delayed your start on clean up."

Crystal almost breathed a sigh of relief. Mistress Ann was almost as cruel as Mistress Rebecca. Diane and Geneva both knew Mistress Ann before she was a Trainer, and they said she was tough before, but she's hell on earth if you make her angry now.

Ann walked to Crystal and stood her up with a hand under her chin. Crystal moved as gracefully as possible to the standing position. "Master Devon doesn't usually take a novice such as yourself to his bed. I expect you to perform admirably. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said in a rush.

Ann smiled as she walked behind the young woman and then fixed her face in the haughty expression she wore around the slaves. She studied Crystal and seemed to be satisfied. Her nipples were usually perky, damn teenagers. Tonight they were perked rather excessively. Additionally, Crystal's vulva was usually fairly pronounced, tonight it was obviously swollen, excited.

Ann considered this as she picked up a set of nipple clamps. "I thought we'd get started while we waited for Master Devon."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said eyeing the clamps hungrily. She had to used cloths pins at home, and even then she had to keep stealing them from the laundry room because her Mother would inevitably find them, and take them away. She felt Mistress Ann's fingers playing with her right nipple and she sighed in contentment. It felt so good to have someone touching her.

Ann watched Crystal's eyes half close and smiled wickedly. She perked the nipple up, and then she applied the first clamp. She got a powerful sucking of air from Crystal as the pain of the Japanese style clover clamp seared her body. Ann held the chain in her right hand as she perked up the other nipple, and applied the second clamp as well.

Crystal sucked in a second breath. Pain lanced through her nipples and seemed to fill her whole body. She felt like her tits had huge weights on them.

Ann gently tugged on the chain connecting the two clamps. Crystal groaned and leaned forward slightly to ease the pain of the clamps tearing her nipples off. At least, that's what it felt like. Ann had tried this in her own room a few weeks ago, and almost had to gag herself before she screamed in pain.

Ann stepped back and let the chain drop, and then she noticed something else. Crystal's vulva was showing signs of dampness. She was starting to glisten already. Ann watched as Crystal started to pant hot breaths of sexual need. She was getting even more turned on by the nipple clamps. That was unusual. Normally, the slaves needed additional stimulation but this was not quite unheard of, but unusual. "I think I'll add to your discomfort, to entertain myself while we wait for Master Devon."