The Vassal Academy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I don't want to be let off." Geneva said. "I want to pay for my mistake. But I also want to serve you and Master Devon by getting Josh for you all."

"We're offering Josh an option, not getting him. If he chooses to remain in the lifestyle, but not with us, I'll be happy for him. If he chooses to leave the lifestyle, and us, and finds happiness elsewhere, I'll still be happy for him." Andre said.

"I know Master, but he would be useful around the school wouldn't he?"

"Once he's trained up some more, sure. He's phase two right now, and has a lot ahead of him, and has a ton of work if he wishes to stay and try his hand at it." Andre explained. "You know how much work, you're doing it, and you see Diane doing it."

"Yes Master." Geneva admitted. "It's a lot of work, and it seems to be getting harder all the time." She looked at the passing scenery and let the miles go by while she was alone with her own thoughts.

At the Hospital, they went up and saw to Josh, making small talk, and doing the visitor thing. They helped him with lunch, and generally tried to cheer him up a bit.

Ann came from the sleeping wing and saw Crystal was down from her suspended agony punishment. Assuming that someone did it on orders, a safe assumption since she was the Mistress, she headed towards Admin. She found Devon's door open and saw Crystal kneeling on the carpet with tears running down her cheeks.

"The Princess was just telling me her various sins in our service Mistress Ann." Devon greeted her.

"Yes, I was rather shocked myself." Ann replied in Bitch mode.

"I ordered her down, and sent Jeannette back to help Chef with lunch while I decide if she's been punished enough." Devon brought Ann up to date.

Ann walked to the couch and sat down casually. Crystal looked at her, and the expression on her face was absolute shame. "Master, as I said. I've never been in so much pain before. It hurt, everything did. My arms, and legs. Every muscle cramped ten minutes into it, and I was there for hours Master. I know I was a bad slave, and I'm so sorry Master." She sobbed. "Please don't send me away, I'm so sorry Master."

Devon appeared very stern behind his desk. "Ann you gave her lashes as well correct?"

"Oh Yes Master Devon, and I may give her more. She giggled at Geneva's punishment, and then she was very familiar with Master Andre. Next thing you know, she'll be giving orders to us, bring her Breakfast in bed probably." Ann replied with a nasty sneer to her voice.

Devon nodded. "Yes. I can see it now, we have a pillow princess for a slave."

Crystal shook her head and said loudly. "I'm not a princess, I'm not." She looked at Master Devon. "You know I'm not Master. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry."

"Do you remember what you told us when you came here?" Devon asked.

"Yes Master. I'm a chambermaid, not a princess." Crystal answered sadly.

Devon nodded. "This afternoon, using a special Gag I have for you, you're going to clean all the toilets in the house little slave. If I ever hear of you acting like this again, I will promise you safeword before the punishment is half complete."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Crystal said still kneeling.

"Go, and help Jeannette with Lunch, she's seeing to your chores after all." Devon said finally.

Crystal thanked them again and headed for the Kitchen. Devon waited until she was out of earshot and then smiled at Ann. "She just needed a little reminder that she is a slave is all."

"She got it today." Ann agreed.

"Where did you get the idea of suspended agony? We haven't done that to anyone since you got here?"

Ann shrugged. "Thomas set it up for me, he wasn't teaching. I was. I'd read about it in Jeannette's file, that she survived eight hours in suspended agony, and had to be carried to bed."

Devon nodded. "She wouldn't quit, we'd given her a safeword, one for the event only, but she wouldn't use it."

"Crystal was up there for about two hours." Ann told him. "I was going to let her down for lunch, and then have her doing something degrading after lunch to teach her the place she wanted to be in."

Devon nodded. "You did fine. No problems. Training went OK?"

"Sure. No problems there. After lunch we've got Donna in Oral Arts, and Yvette in cunt control." Ann said. "Tonight, we thought we'd have them compete on station eight, neither has passed it."

Devon nodded. "Start getting them back to the competitions that they do at home. OK, sounds fine."

"That's all I know." Ann said. "Let me go write my reports."

Devon nodded and started to catch up on his job, reading and considering the reports that were backing up on his desk.

Crystal was in the kitchen and miserable. "Master is very angry with me isn't he Jeannette?"

"He's sure not happy about it." Jeannette agreed. "I'd think about refraining from that kind of thing in the future if I was you."

"I don't know what came over me." Crystal said. "I mean, it was just a moment, and I knew Geneva was not supposed to have an orgasm, and I knew that it meant she was in more trouble, and it was just suddenly funny is all."

Jeannette nodded. "We're slaves Crystal, we don't laugh at anyone, we laugh with each other, we joke with each other, but never, ever, in front of Master."

"I know that, now." Crystal admitted stretching her arms again and then turning with a stack of dishes for the Master's dining room. She came back in. "Boy do I ever know that now."

Jeannette smiled at her. "Do you know what it means? When you laugh at a another slave, especially one who's being punished by Master?"

"It means I'm enjoying their suffering right?" Crystal offered.

Jeannette shook her head. "No, it means that you're above them, superior to them. Only someone in a position of superiority would laugh at someone's misfortune."

Crystal nodded. "OK, I can see that, and it wasn't what I'd meant to try and say."

"Then you were very familiar with Master Andre, which meant you considered yourself his equal, in status anyway." Jeannette explained on.

"That's not what I was trying to say, I called him Master right?" Crystal objected.

"Much of the Master Slave lifestyle is communicated silently. You haven't gotten hand signal ballet yet, but you will. A subtle gesture will communicate a great deal, once you know what it's supposed to mean." Jeannette explained. "We kneel because we are not worthy to sit on the furniture. We spread our legs to show what we're offering."

"Everything." Crystal said softly. "Now I know why Master and Mistress were so angry. That's why they were calling me Princess."

Jeannette nodded. "If you want to be a switch, we can probably arrange it. But you have to finish training as a slave first."

Crystal carried glasses into the dining room and was back in a minute. "No, I'm not ready to even think about that. I'm getting my ass kicked by station seven."

Jeannette smiled at the younger woman. "You'll do fine, just remember, you're a slave and you're going to be fine groupie."

"You guys never call me that when a Master is around." Crystal said after a moment. "When we're alone, it's just us, it's one thing. We're all equals. When we're with the Master's, it's another, because they are superior to us, and if we mock another slave, we're saying that we're superior right?"

Jeannette nodded. "You see, you've got it now. I knew you would."

"Sorry you got stuck with my chores Jeannette." Crystal offered.

Jeannette shrugged. "I'm serving Master, no task is beneath me, and nothing is too small, or too great to do for them."

Crystal nodded her understanding. "Ok, well I've got more punishment after lunch. I'm using the toilet bowl brush gag to clean the bathrooms in the house."

Jeannette sighed in sympathy. "Just remember, you're a slave, and it's a pleasure to serve. Master will forgive you, after you're punished of course."

At Lunch, Rebecca had been grinning widely as she listened to the report. Then she had grinned as she said. "I'm not teaching this afternoon, nothing for me unless you want me to teach Diane a class."

Devon shook his head and waited for the shoe to drop. Rebecca didn't keep him waiting. "I think that I'll supervise Crystal's detail."

"Don't chase her off, but OK." Devon had said after a moment's consideration.

Rebecca stood over Crystal as she used the toilet brush gag to clean the toilets in the training wing. "Come on Princess, you can do better than that."

Crystal had tears of shame rolling down her cheeks as Rebecca continued to belittle her. "Imagine what your Mother would say if she could see you slave. Nude, your little fuck hole begging for attention, your ass waving, as you kneel on the floor scrubbing the toilets with your mouth."

Crystal looked beseechingly at Mistress, unable to speak, the gag effectively silenced her as well. The occasional sob was all that escaped.

Rebecca didn't soften so much as she relented, slightly. She sat on the toilet next to the one Crystal was cleaning and began to speak. "Crystal, I don't think you intended to really insult Master Andre the way you did. I don't think you meant to take humor at Geneva's discomfort. I think you were feeling a little giddy from the party last night, and you thought the idea of the ring torture sounded like fun didn't you?"

Crystal nodded her head. She moved to the next toilet and began to scrub at it. Rebecca continued. "You've asked for rings as I recall, and I'll push that up, I'll make sure you get them slave." Rebecca considered. "I bet you want both nipples, a clit ring, and probably at least one ring in your inner labia right?"

Crystal nodded, that was close, she wanted the clit ring, she wasn't sure about the labia rings. "When they heal, I'll personally hook up the weight, and put you back in the ballet shoes, and have you stumbling all over the house slave. Then I'll have a good laugh won't I?"

Crystal nodded and went back to scrubbing.

Rebecca stood and walked to her, ordering her to kneel. She removed the gag from the girl and sat down on the toilet next to her again. "Crystal, tell me what your fondest wish is."

"Mistress, it's to serve the house." Crystal said without looking up.

"Crystal, you're a slave at heart, but you know there are different kinds of slaves don't you?"

Crystal looked up in confusion. "Different kinds of slaves?"

Rebecca nodded. "Princess, you are the most challenging to us, the Masters."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I won't do it again." Crystal said hanging her head again.

"I know, but that's not what I mean. You are a bondage and fuck slut. You love the idea of being tied up, and fucked silly. It took me a while to figure you out. I've got your number though, and I am going to turn you into a proper slave."

Crystal looked up in confusion. "Mistress, all the stories I read, that's all there is to them. Nothing but the sex, and the bondage."

Rebecca nodded. "Sure, but if we did that to you in real life, well, first of all, you'd die from it in a month, two at the most. No one can fuck twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. No one."

Crystal agreed and said so. Rebecca continued. "Real life means you don't have sex sometimes. Real life means you take a break now and then. I'm going to help you though slave."

"You are Mistress?"

"Yes, I'm going to forgive the rest of your punishment, I know you've learned. I'll square it with Master Devon."

"Thank you Mistress." Crystal said gratefully. "I'll clean the toilets, but it's hard with that brush is all."

"I know, it's not beneath you, it's a chore, and you'll do it because you are a good person. You think the reward for that will be sex, and you're going to get plenty now." Rebecca said slyly. "In the meantime, let's go you and I and I'll work on your Ballet, let's squeeze a quick class in, and then I'll show you what I mean by sex."

At the Hospital, Andre had decided to see to more of Geneva's punishment. "Geneva, step into Josh's bathroom here, and connect your weight."

Geneva nodded. "Yes Master." She did as she was told, and then stepped out slowly and gently, trying to be graceful.

Josh was looking at her curiously. He didn't know what was going on, but Geneva was walking like she was in a minefield.

"Geneva, I'm thirsty. Here's some money, go down to the lobby and get us a couple coffee's from the shop. I like Café Mocha's, and I guess the big one would be best." Andre instructed handing her a twenty-dollar bill.

Geneva took a deep breath and said. "Yes Master."

"Get yourself anything you want." Andre said generously. "Josh you want a coffee or something?"

"No, thank you." Josh said.

Geneva moved to the door and slowly walked out of it, easing herself down the hall. After she'd left, Andre explained. "Geneva's is being punished for covering herself before me last night. I've had her attach a weight to her clit ring, and she's trying not to get it wiggling."

Josh looked shocked, and then grinned. "She squirms when she's standing still, it's torture."

Andre nodded. "We do that to the slaves as you know. We torment them. We torture them."

Josh nodded. "I'm just used to being the one tormented."

"They were tortured while you were there too. Geneva for one. She wanted to fuck, but you couldn't maintain control, so she couldn't as often as she wanted."

Geneva was walking gently down the hallway, trying to breath into her torture. She was desperate to maintain control, desperate to minimize the stimulation. The bell was only chiming softly, she could feel it rather than hear it. She was about halfway to the elevator when she felt the pulsing waves of pleasure knocking on her door. She froze and held her breath, clenching her teeth in an effort to keep from climaxing in the hallway. She was nearly ready to panic, she was not going to fall on the floor here and scream out an orgasm while Nurses and Doctors tried to rush to her aid.

As the climax receded, she took a moment to step to a bench and sit down. She had to think, it was just so difficult with that weight swinging with every step. She managed to get her breathing under control and then looked up and down the hallway to see if anyone was watching her strange behavior. No one. Good.

As Geneva started to brace herself to rise and continue on her journey she looked to her left and saw three wheelchairs lined up in the hallway, waiting for someone to need them. Geneva knew her answer then. She couldn't walk without having a climax, and she couldn't climax without punishment, so she had to move, without walking.

Geneva opened a chair and sat in it. She knew how to run one, all Medical people play in them now and then, and she started to roll herself to the elevator. A smug sense of accomplishment welling in her chest. Hitting the Elevator button, she waited while it opened and then rolled herself in, stretching to tap the lobby button.

It was easy now, she rolled herself to the counter, and using the lower handicap accessible portion, ordered two Mocha's both large, and accepted them in a small cardboard box that would balance nicely on her lap, if she was careful.

Upstairs again, she rolled until she was just short of the Nurses Station, and then carefully stood holding the coffees. She walked slowly past, and turned to the hallway where Josh's room was. Her weight was swinging again, and she was closing in on a Climax, but she should make it. She felt the slickness from her own juices making her thighs wet, sliding easily as she tried to walk holding her thighs together, to keep the weight from swinging too much, or at all if possible.

Andre turned to see Geneva enter slowly, saw the flush of arousal on her neck, and in her face, and wondered how she'd made it so fast. "Excellent Geneva. Thank you."

"Thank You Master." Geneva said standing very still as she handed over his coffee. She sipped her own and then took a slow torturous step towards Josh.

"Did you make it OK?" Andre asked.

"Yes Master, no climaxes." Geneva said softly.

Andre looked surprised. "Really, that's very good Geneva, really very good."

"Thank you Master." Geneva said lowering her head.

"How'd you do it?" Josh asked.

Geneva glanced at him and then lowered her head. "I used a wheelchair I found in the hallway Master."

Andre laughed. "Nice slick move Geneva. Not exactly what I had in mind, but I didn't say you had to walk all the way there." He chuckled again. "I'll accept it. You can remove the weight now."

Geneva nodded and went to Josh's bathroom. Reaching under her skirt, she unclipped the weight and found it slick with her own juices. She was horny as hell. Returning to the room she lowered her head and said. "Master, I cheated, so I guess I'm to be punished."

"No, you obeyed." Andre said. "Josh, do you like History?"

"Sort of, some of it." Josh answered confused.

"During the second world war, the OSS, the group that the CIA was formed out of, had a test they gave people. They would take them into a darkened barn, and make them climb a ladder. At the top of the ladder, and remember they can't see anything. They felt a large bar. The were then instructed to hand over hand along the bar they were hanging from the bar by their hands, and then told to stop. They're twenty feet into the air now, and they're told to drop from the bar." Andre said.

"They fell twenty feet?" Josh asked surprised.

"No, the floor of the barn was right beneath their feet, they'd climbed to the second level, unaware that they were doing so. Those that dropped were in. Those who slid back along the bar to the ladder were also in, but a slightly higher ranking. The highest rank were those who felt around with their feet, and would find a step right before them that they could shift to without falling. There was no wrong answer." Andre turned to Geneva. "You found a step, a third way of accomplishing the task at hand."

"They were all let in?" Josh asked confused.

"Sure, those that dropped would follow orders blindly. Trusting in their leaders. They made excellent soldiers. Those who slid along the bar back to the ladder were not going to commit suicide on someone's whim, and would take a second look at any dangerous situation. They reportedly made very good team leaders. The ones who found the step were the ones who became the commanders, because they would examine each situation carefully, and find all the alternatives." Andre smiled. "Geneva found a way to obey me. I could hardly find fault with that."

Geneva blushed.

Josh looked at Geneva and smiled supportively. "Perhaps one day I'll call you Mistress?"

Geneva shook her head "No way. Not this girl. I'm not being in charge."

Andre stepped around to Geneva and patted her shoulder gently. "You don't have to be." He smiled at her. "I'm proud of you thinking it through though."

Geneva lowered her head in embarrassment and softly said. "Thank you Master."

"For that slave, you will attend me tonight." Andre said casually as he turned back to Josh. "I have some books on the Second World War, I'd encourage you to read them while you're recovering at the Academy. It's astounding how many things we learn in each war."

Geneva looked at him in shock at first, and then relief. She was getting laid tonight, and Andre was big and beautiful. Anticipation filled her thoughts and her body.

Josh grinned at her knowingly, and turned to Master Andre. "I never was much of a history lover. All those dates and places, too many to keep up with. Too boring."

"I know, there are lots of that in History, boring place and dates, minor events that seem so irrelevant that you can't figure out why someone would want you to know them." Andre said waving a hand casually. "Yet, when you learn even more, you find those minor events, those seemingly irrelevant dates are actually important in understanding the big picture of what happened."