The Vassal Academy Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the culmination of many months of effort. The slaves apply everything they've learned. Ballet, the understanding of their individual Master's quirks, and tastes. The slaves pour their hearts into this effort, as they do everything that they work on.

A van pulled up in the rear of the house, and four women got out. They were dressed in fashionable street clothing. The taxi backed out and left. The women walked into the kitchen, and it was old home week for a moment.

"Suzanne, welcome back." Jeannette said at first. Yvette and Donna were next, and then Cathy. "Hey Cathy, how are you."

The Slaves were friendly, and then quickly got to work. Serving Master took a lot of your time. Jeannette rehearsed the slaves for a bit, under the supervision of Mistress Ann and Master Thomas. Ann and Thomas ate with the slaves, eating before the dinner was served. They didn't get the Oysters, or the special dishes, but they did get good food anyway.

They dressed in the special toga's that were used for this.

"There are eight of us, and thirteen of them. We're going to be busy girls. Don't try and focus on one person or even two people. Take the zone that we talked about, and we'll fly through this." Jeannette reminded them as they prepared and lined up the things they would need. Everything was prepared, the dinner was on schedule, and the first course, the soup was nearly ready to be served.

Chef and Josh were bouncing around in the Kitchen, communicating with quick phrases, accustomed to one another after the couple short weeks of working all day together.

Devon looked busy as he was constantly between the kitchen, and the actors who were now mingling about in the central area, sipping drinks that Devon had rolled out a cart for.

Then it was time. The group was taken in, and once seated in the main dining room. Devon began. "We've shown you how we prepare for such an event as this. To give you the idea of how much effort a real slave puts into this type of formal affair. You watched Diane and saw how gracefully she moved. Allow me to show you how such a dinner is really presented." He raised his watch and said the words that began everything. "We're ready Jeannette."

Five seconds later the parade through the door began. Jeannette holding one bowl of soup in her hands held the swinging door open and once she had become still she said. "Dinner is served Master."

The rest moved, one going right, one going left, until they were in position, and then served the soup together, Jeannette leading the movements. The girls stepped back near the wall and came to rest, standing with their hands clasped before them, motionless, waiting for their Master's bidding.

"Wow, that's neat." Kelly admitted.

Christina leaned to Devon and said. "I don't know the rest of the girls, the other four."

Devon answered loudly enough to be heard by everyone as they ate their soups. "The other four slaves are former students, all of them are through phase one, and most are partially through phase two. They are slaves 24/7, like our own, they just serve their own masters instead of us. We called their Masters, and they were kind enough to lend them to us for this evenings dinner."

The dinner proceeded and each course was served with the same flourish. The final coffees were served. Devon leaned back and surveyed the table. "Since our purpose here is to teach you, I'm going to waive the usual rules and allow you to question the slaves on the service, or anything else." Before any questions could be asked. Devon said. "Slaves, answer any question short of insult to your masters."

The slaves all replied with their customary. "Yes Master." Not in unison, but they all said it.

The questions began. Kristy locked eyes with Elaine, and saw she was suitably impressed with the dinner. Kristy turned to one. "I don't know your name, I'm Kristy."

"Kristy, I'm Suzanne." The girl answered.

"How long have you been doing this? I mean, being a slave."

"Four years." Suzanne said. "I was here a few weeks ago. I guess I'll be back when they're done teaching you."

"You have more training?" Kristy asked surprised.

"Yes. I'm through phase one, but not the other phases."

"Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that you looked perfect in serving the dinner." Kristy said to cover her mistake.

Suzanne smiled. "No insult taken. Thank you for the compliment."

Tony and Frank were in huddled conversation and then they turned to Christina. "Do you have any idea what it would look like? To serve a dinner like this on film?"

"It would look wonderful." Christina acknowledged. "The problem is that it would take another week or two to get the actors doing it."

"Devon, is there any way." Tony began.

"No." Devon cut him off. "Forgive the rudeness, however this discussion has been covered, and none of my staff are available for this."

Devon called Chef on his watch and both Josh and Chef John stepped into the dining room to the applause of the diners.

The group moved to the central area where additional drinks were seen to. Five of the girls were serving the drinks and three were seeing to cleaning up.

Cathy turned to Tony and asked with a friendly smile. "A drink sir?"

"Sure, I'll have another." Tony said hading over his glass. "The Scotch is very good."

"Yes sir, I'll be right back with that." Cathy moved and went to get the drink, with Andre and Thomas acting as bartenders.

When she returned and gracefully presented the drink to Tony she turned to go and was stopped by his question. "Does Devon speak for you too? Do you also decline the opportunity to be in a movie?"

Cathy smiled at him tolerantly. "No sir, Master Devon doesn't speak for me. I belong to David, and he speaks for me."

Elaine and Kristy were watching this, Elaine had a smile on her face, she was obviously enjoying this entire production.

"Would David object to your being in a movie?" Tony asked.

"Yes sir, he would." Cathy said with the hint of a wicked gleam in her eye. "He hates it when I'm not there to suck his cock after work." She turned and moved on.

Ann who had seen the episode as well turned to hide her smile.

Tony sighed and shook his head. He shrugged to Frank and then sipped his drink. He saw Elaine and Kristy and said. "I guess I asked for that."

Elaine nodded. Kristy turned to her. "Why are they so adamant about not being in the movie?"

Elaine turned to her new submissive and said. "To them, it's an insult. Everyone knows that movies are play, not real. To them, to play a submissive on screen is to diminish the life they have chosen, and embraced. They wouldn't be serving Master, they would be pretending to, and they don't like that."

"You don't have any problems with doing the movie." Kristy said. "Am I supposed to object to it too?"

Elaine shook her head. "No. You're supposed to find your own path." Elaine started to walk along the edge of the crowd with Kristy walking with her. Once out of earshot of the rest Elaine said softly. "Remember what Dominique said? We're unique because of our experience in the Movies?"

"Yeah." Kristy said thinking. "Do you think I could do that? Serve a dinner like that?"

"Do you think you could?" Elaine countered.

"I guess so." Kristy said.

Elaine smiled in a friendly manner as she said. "So do I Kristy."

"Where did they learn all of this? From what you were saying, there isn't anyone this advanced in the world." Kristy asked again.

"I don't know. I've been doing this for years. I've been to most of the major clubs in LA, and I've never heard of anything like this until the rumors started on the web." Elaine admitted.

"Do you think I'll be able to come here? I mean, will I be that advanced? Able to do what they are?" Kristy asked as she watched Yvette and Donna who seemed almost connected at the hip, one was never far from the other, serving drinks.

Elaine took a glance, and then turned back. "As a guess, perhaps." She started to slowly move around the circle again. Towards John Stone and Lisa who were chatting with Ann and Andre. "You've had sex with people on screen that you hardly knew, and that is something that most people can't do."

Kristy considered. She wondered how she would feel about it if her Father hadn't pushed her into this line of work. "Yeah."

Elaine stepped up to listen to Ann explain the draw of the lifestyle again. "Elaine, Kristy, I was just explaining to Lisa how I got into this."

"She was a cop, do you believe that?" Lisa asked.

"You were?" Kristy asked surprised.

"I was in the Sheriff's department." Ann acknowledged.

"She was convinced we were all abusive bastards who were involved in some horrific conspiracy." Andre said grinning. "She was hell on wheels and determined to prove her case."

"What happened? I mean, how did you end up working here?" Lisa asked.

"I got in trouble, I wanted to catch Devon in whatever he was doing, that I refused to follow orders and leave them alone. The Sheriff was most unhappy with me." Ann admitted. "So I quit, before they fired me. Then Devon recruited me, he and Jeannette."

"So they thought you could be a dominatrix?" John Stone asked with a leer.

Ann smiled at him tolerantly. "They knew I was tough, and determined. They showed me I could do the job, and then they started to teach me."

Andre grinned at Stone. "Don't push her, I promise you'll never forget her lessons."

Lisa looked between the two and appeared confused. "You act like she kicked your ass."

"She did." Andre confirmed. "Left me lying on the ground crying like a baby."

Lisa looked to Ann with new respect clear on her face. Kristy was uncomfortable and unsure what she should do. Elaine seemed to be the only one who was calmly accepting this information. "I've heard that police are well trained in self defense. Is that part of the curriculum here as well?"

Ann shook her head. "No, we don't teach people to fight, or to harm anyone. We teach them to serve their Masters, and we teach Masters how to command a slave."

Lisa looked at the big Andre, who had at least eighty pounds on the more diminutive Ann, and wondered if they were pulling her leg. Ann didn't behave like it was a joke, so perhaps she had beaten him up. "Why did you kick Andre's ass Ann?"

Ann looked at her with annoyance clear on her face. It was obvious she wanted this discussion over. Andre answered for her. "Mistress Ann has lines we may not cross, and I crossed one. She made sure that I would not repeat that ever again."

"Where did you find all the slaves?" Kristy asked to change the subject from one that was obviously annoying Ann.

"Jeannette was with them, and they found Diane at a club." Ann answered. "Geneva found us, after hearing about us, and then Cathy posted on the Internet all our information telling the world how we were the best in the Bondage community."

"Crystal found us that way, and we tested them in turn, each of them, and found they were exceptional as slaves." Andre finished.

"The others?" Elaine asked.

"They are students, Cathy was the first, then Suzanne, and then the twins." Ann answered.

"The twins? Yvette and Devon don't look anything alike." John said taking another look at them.

"They're not really related. They serve the same Master, and almost always do everything together. It wasn't easy separating them to train them, it's like they were Siamese twins for a while." Andre explained.

"Ladies and Gentlemen." Devon interrupted the various conversations. "I'm afraid our drink service is about to end so we can return the other slaves to their Masters, the cart will remain of course, and you are free to continue enjoying yourself. However from here on out, it will be more along the lines of serve yourself."

Lisa turned back to Ann and said. "So you like doing this? I mean, having this kind of authority or power or whatever you call it?"

Ann nodded. "I do. It's hard and it takes a ton of work. But you see the differences in your own performance. It's an incredible amount of effort and practice to learn to control yourself, and then to teach another."

Lisa nodded. "I was just thinking, that when I'm not doing movies, I could do something like this, I heard someone say that the market for women to spank men is pretty big."

John looked uncomfortable. "I think you should talk to Elaine, don't you?"

"Yeah." Lisa said suddenly. "Elaine, what's it like in LA? Any money in this?"

"I have a few clients." Elaine admitted. "Mostly this is a side thing. I'm an editor for Petero publishing. I work out of my home, which allows me to do things like this movie for extra cash, and gives me the flexible schedule I need to pursue other things."

Kristy felt that was a good deal. "All I have is this. I don't have another job."

Elaine suddenly glanced around. She looked for Devon and stared at him for some time. John Stone and Lisa were engrossed in conversation with Andre about how long it takes to become a suitable Dominatrix. Kristy sensing the change in Elaine leaned closer and turned so others couldn't see her softly speak to Elaine. "What is it?"

"Just a thought, it couldn't be though." Elaine admitted after a moment, and then she relaxed. "I just had a wild thought is all."

Kristy shrugged and dropped it, since it appeared that Elaine didn't want to discuss it after all.

Tony was talking to Christina, Frank, and Devon. "That dinner was one of the best I've ever had. The service was impeccable."

"That's why I didn't suggest it as a scene. It would be impossible to choreograph it without screwing it up. You really have to experience it to grasp the attention to detail they have." Christina admitted.

Frank was frowning. "I don't think we could do it. Not on our budget anyway. The parade of dishes, the slaves standing back and waiting. Any angle we shot from would be at half full of backs."

Tony agreed grudgingly. "Yeah, OK, we don't do that scene. The script about set though?"

"Yeah, I'm comfortable with it, and set design is done with those."

"Then you're ready to shoot the film?" Devon asked.

"Oh Yeah. We'll need three days to get the sets ready, and then we can start shooting." Frank acknowledged.

Devon smiled. "Would it be too much to ask to get a copy of it?"

"No problem." Christina said. "I'll send a half dozen to Dominique." She looked at Devon. "I think it will be a new standard for movies, at least in our field."

Devon nodded slightly. "I believe you're right."

"Are they ready? The actors?" Christina asked Devon next.

Devon gestured. "Look at them, calm, comfortable, confident. Exactly where you want them at mentally. It's where I strive to keep my people at by the way. Then the challenges you face seem if not easy, then doable."

Frank took a look around, and he saw people chatting amiably, easily. They were smiling, and laughing. He turned back and said. "Why are they so relaxed now, when they were so tense when they got here."

Devon looked at him with surprise on his face. "They passed. They know it and it shows." He gestured again with his drink. "They had a new challenge to overcome. They didn't really want to do it, and thought it was stupid. That was the first challenge for us, breaking through it. We did it, and then they saw the benefit of our efforts. They stopped fighting us, and they started to really apply themselves."

Christina glanced at the groups and then back to Devon. "Would this have been possible with anyone else besides you?"

Devon nodded. "Certainly. Our tricks aren't special. They're just applied psychology and sociology. It's the same tricks that every trainer uses to motivate people." Devon sipped at his drink and then after licking his lips smiled. "Any trainer of any specialty, especially the pinnacle of that specialty, could have done just what we did here. Teach someone to fake it."

"Convincingly." Tony finished for him to chuckles.

The small farewell party broke up slowly, with people meandering off, and the slaves starting to clean up. Ann and Andre stayed and assisted the clean up, taking the glasses and trays into the kitchen where the slaves were cheerfully cleaning them.

Then the staff went to bed, exhausted after a long day, and a late night, for them.

Morning found the staff all hustling. They were up and getting the actors ready. Ann walked up and down the hallway. "Remember to get all your clothing, check the dressers, after you leave we'll be putting the furniture in storage for our regular trainees." She ducked into one room with an open door. "Lisa, did you check that you have everything?"

"You know, I was just thinking that I might not like being a Dominatrix, if I have to act like that." Lisa said snottily.

"You're just not a morning person, that's all." Ann said smiling at her. "Let's go, breakfast and then you all are going to be getting shuttled to the airport."

Lisa groaned and went back to packing her bags.

Kristy stuck her head out her door and waved to Master Thomas who was also in the hallway mimicking Ann as she encouraged everyone to pack everything. "Thomas? What furniture do the regular trainees get?"

"A futon on the floor, and a chain hanging from that bracket in the wall. It's equipped with a quick release incase of fire or emergency." Thomas said pointing.

Kristy turned and realized how out of place the bracket looked now. She looked at the room and tried to imagine it with only a futon and a chain.

Crystal was back upstairs after taking some of the luggage down. She'd heard the description from Thomas, and said. "Yeah, it's awesome. They lock you in so you don't wonder off."

Kristy turned to Crystal. "You sound excited about us leaving."

"It was fun and all, but I miss being trained." Crystal admitted.

"Little slave is anxious to see if she earned her rewards isn't she?" Thomas asked with a knowing smile on his face.

"What reward?" Kristy asked quietly.

"A spin on the table, it's awesome Your head blows off when they take you over." Crystal said wickedly.

"You could still lose it Crystal, get back to work." Thomas chided as Geneva and Diane also reappeared on the floor.

"Yes Master." Crystal said and quickly hustled down the hallway.

Devon was in his office with the Management team. "I've arranged for two vans to take you to the airport. They'll arrive in about two hours, which will get you to the airport in plenty of time to clear security." Devon said.

Christina nodded. "OK, sounds good. All our flights are pretty much about at the same time."

"Within an hour or two." Frank agreed.

Frank and Tony went to check on their bags leaving Christina and Dominique in Devon's office. Christiana began. "Any objections or things you wish went better?"

Devon shrugged. "Things could always go better, you just manage to do what you can with what you have."

Christina smiled at that. A thin, smile reflecting her inner humor at the statement. She quickly put her business face on. "Dominique, anything you think could have been done better?"

Dominique hesitated for a moment. "I'm sure we can all think of things that we can do better in the future. The one area I am not entirely please about, is the decision to allow Kristy to go through discovery. That wasn't the purpose." Devon raised a hand to object and Dominique waved him silent. "However, after speaking to the trainers, all of them, it was becoming painfully apparent that she was fighting it, and that would have been worse, so while it wasn't a great choice, I believe it was the only one we could have made with the stated desire to keep her for the movie."

Christina nodded slowly. "I assumed you would have mentioned Michael's behavior. I have to decide what to do with him when I return."