The Vassal Academy Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a guess, the obvious answer is that Devon doesn't want Carlos to see you in whatever condition Devon puts you in."

Ann frowned. "Do you ever want to choke the shit out of Devon, and his manipulations?"

Rebecca smiled. "Sometimes. About a week ago, he had us give Diane, and Geneva a rough day, do you remember?"

"Yeah, not that unusual." Ann said.

"Yeah, but I had them both morning and afternoon. All that squealing, all that snapping of the cane, the little pink welts, the swelling of the welts." Rebecca said softly. She squeezed her thighs for a moment and then said. "Andre butt fucked me that night." She smiled as she returned to the here and now. "I figured out a day or two later, Devon did that for them, and me. He figured it was time for me to get a rough night, to get it out of my system. When I figured it out, I wanted to smack the shit out of him."

Ann chuckled. "I didn't look that deeply into his motivations, I just figured it was to shake up the slaves, give them a rough day, to make them feel our attentions."

"Oh that was part of it, a big part. Devon thinks wider though. How will it affect those around them as well."

"Is he always two steps ahead of everyone?" Ann asked.

"Pretty much. I've never heard of anyone who was better at getting inside someone's head, of figuring out what they're thinking, and figuring the best way to manipulate the situation to his desired outcome."

"Machiavellian bastard." Ann said admiringly.

Rebecca tapped her friend's hand. When Ann looked up from her coffee cup Rebecca said. "When this is all over, when you're graduated, let's go to town. A girls night out."

Ann smiled. "Yeah, let's do just that Rebecca."

Devon had awaken and headed for his office. Surprised to find that Ann wasn't in, he refrained from chasing her down and instead went to work on his job. After getting briefed by Jeannette, he was reading email when Andre stuck his head in the door. "Good morning Andre, how is Diane?"

"She won't take much more boss, she's up to manipulating us to fuck her."

Devon nodded. "Ok, take her downstairs, work her over."

"Right, thanks Boss." Andre said with a grin that said it all.

Andre left and right behind him was Carlos who entered the office and greeted Devon. Devon smiled and said. "I've heard, what questions do you have about it?"

"I imagined that it was a test, another test I should say."

Devon shrugged. "I don't tend to dangle a carrot unless I expect it to be eaten."


Carlos smiled tolerantly. "I got a massage from Diane, did you hear about that too?"

Devon shook his head. "No, Andre merely said she was reaching her limit, and I've given instructions for that to be addressed this afternoon."

Carlos inhaled deeply. "I was aware that I was to be relaxed, but I was also aware that she was extremely aroused, as well as quite attractive."

Devon raised an eyebrow. "Indeed."

"Yes, I'm afraid I may have made it worse for her, my sudden lack of control in becoming erect as it were." Carlos said with humiliation clear in his voice.

"Carlos, would you like to start that education I mentioned before?" Devon asked casually.

"The improvement of my technique I believe you called it?"

"Close enough." He stood and waved a hand. He called to Jeannette to follow them and entered the training wing. He opened a door on the left side of the hall and entered a room.

Carlos glanced at the plaque and then did a double take. "Erection Control?"

"Slave Jeannette." Devon said, ignoring the comment. "Please attend Master Carlos, Slave Mouth."

Jeannette knelt and removed her slave dress. She had turned and faced Master Carlos without comment. She looked at him expectantly. Carlos looked to Devon who was watching Carlos without any expression on his face. "Devon?"

Devon smiled slightly. "Jeannette is going to give you a blowjob. This is a baseline thing. How long can you last under her attentions? From this, we'll find out what you need work on."

Carlos felt the prick of humiliation, and unlike Geneva, he didn't like it. He shifted for a moment, and then looked at Devon significantly. "Um, are you going to be here?"

Devon blinked twice as he realized what Carlos was saying. "Ah, Stage fright." Devon strode past Jeannette as he headed for the door. "Jeannette, station twelve please."

"Yes Master." Jeannette replied. In other words, uncork every oral trick she knew. Make him blow his cork, as she blew his cock. She smiled at Master Carlos. "Master, I'll be happy to serve you."

Jeannette considered a conversation she'd had with one of the actors from California. They had objected to the causal attitude towards a blowjob. Lisa had said it was degrading, and she wouldn't be degraded without money changing hand, a lot of money.

Jeannette had told her. "Actually, I consider it empowering." At Lisa's accusing look Jeannette had continued. "I have the power of the man. His pleasure, how much, and when is strictly up to me. I know so much about it that I know exactly what can and will make him come. I have the power to make it fast, slow, teasing, or toe curling. I have the power of his pleasure, and that isn't empowering?"

Carlos felt uneasy, but realized that this was expected, that he could just get a blowjob ordered to really. He unzipped his pants, and stepped forward. Jeannette did the rest.

Reaching lovingly into his pants, she pulled out his semi-hard cock, and began to lick and suckle on it. Encouraging it to full erection. Carlos then felt her shift slightly, and glanced down. Jeannette was sliding her mouth up and down his shaft, her tongue swirled and teased his cock. She took his entire length, which was admittedly only about six and a half inches, into her mouth, and then her tongue snaked out to lick his balls. He groaned deep in his throat as he felt the talented mouth of Jeannette.

Seven minutes later, she swallowed his semen, and smiled up at him as she gently licked his cock as he shrunk. He was breathing fairly hard, for a blowjob. "My God, that was very good."

"Thank you Master." Jeannette said with the same smile on her face.

"So what will you tell Devon?" Carlos asked as he zipped his pants up.

"That you need Pineapple juice in the morning, and that you're able to last about seven minutes, which isn't a bad start, much better than some we've seen Master." Jeannette said as she picked up her slave dress and walked towards the door.

"Pineapple juice?" Carlos asked as he followed her.

"Yes Master. Forgive me for saying this, but the diet you're used to, with it's spicy food, makes the semen rather acidic. The addition of a fruit juice will cut the acidic flavor, and make your come taste like nectar to a slave."

Carlos stopped walking and watched Jeannette walk away. "You know how to make semen taste good?"

"Oh yes Master." Jeannette said as she stopped and smiled at him. "We know that too."

Carlos followed her and shook his head. "Is there anything about sex you don't know?"

"I don't know Master, I assume that there are things we don't know, but I don't know what they are."

Jeannette walked into Admin still carrying her dress and then into Master Devon's office. She knelt near his desk, where she could see him, and waited.

"Please have a seat Carlos." Devon said. "Jeannette, everything went well?"


"Yes Master, and I've already told Master Carlos that he should drink some Pineapple juice in the morning, and he lasted seven minutes with station twelve techniques. Master, I told him that was not a bad place to start." Jeannette reported.

Devon snorted once. "Hoping to lose clothing again Jeannette?"

Jeannette lowered her head. "No Master, If it is your wish that I wear clothing, then I serve you as you wish."

"Carlos, please forgive the impudence of my slave for daring to suggest such things." Devon said. "I'm rather tolerant of her, and as such, she takes liberties from time to time that she shouldn't."

"I had no idea that juice would affect the flavor of the semen, she claimed it would become a nectar to the slaves." Carlos admitted, though he felt some humiliation, he was astounded that so simple a thing could change something so basic, so much.

"Well, she's right. The flavors can be adjusted somewhat." Devon admitted. "However, she was out of place in mentioning it to you."

"It's all right." Carlos said after a moment. "I can't be angry with her, that was honestly, the best blowjob I've ever gotten in my life. I also learned something, that I will have to look into."

Devon considered. Turning to Jeannette he said. "He seems to be pleased with you, despite your familiarity."

Jeannette didn't reply, she didn't think that Master Devon expected one. Devon leaned down a bit and cupped her chin in his palm. "I am also pleased with your performance of a vast majority of your duties. Attend me tonight slave."

Jeannette had a large smile on her face. "Yes Master."

Devon dismissed Jeannette and asked her to close the door. As she did Devon turned to Carlos. "We have a little while before lunch, any questions?"

"Devon, I have nothing but questions, where and how did you learn this information? I was insulted at first that you thought you could teach me about sex, but now, I think there is indeed much for me to learn." Carlos sat astounded.

Devon nodded. "OK, the building is destroyed, and now you're ready to begin construction of the new one, the house that will hold your joy."

Carlos chuckled. "OK, may I freshen up before lunch?"

"Certainly." Devon said with a smile.

Carlos left the office, and in a few minutes joined the trainers in the Dining Room for lunch.

"OK, this afternoon. Andre take Diane downstairs, and work her over hard." Devon said. "If we have to carry her out of the dungeon, then that's fine."

"Sure thing Devon." Andre replied between bites of food.

"Rebecca, do you think you and Ann could teach a class to Geneva, and Carlos here?" Devon asked next.

"We had her for Ballet this morning." Rebecca pointed out.

"I was thinking that it would be entertaining to use her as a training dummy for Carlos, and teach him about a woman's anatomy." Devon said.

Ann smiled at the expression on Carlos's face. "Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you."

"I assumed I would be downstairs, observing Andre's time with Diane." Carlos admitted.

Devon shook his head. "No, but if Thomas wanted to join in, that would be fine." Devon said.

"Multiple partners?" Thomas asked.

Devon shrugged. "If you're up to it."

Thomas glanced at Andre and nodded. ""Sure, no problem there."

"Read her before you decide, but I would not object to a true DP in her case." Devon suggested. "The point of this afternoon is to wear her out though, I want her good and relaxed."

"Right." Andre said.

Devon turned to Ann. "Ann, in two days, unless something delays the final ingredient, you're going to be Queen for a day."

Ann glanced at Carlos, and then Rebecca and said. "OK, so what do I have to do?"

Devon leaned on his elbows, his meal between them. "Ann, all you have to do, is relax, and enjoy. Nothing horrible will happen to you, and nothing you don't, or won't enjoy is planned. But I can't tell you the schedule that would ruin it. This is a test of trust as much as anything else. Like falling backwards, knowing your friend is going to catch you, but for our lifestyle."

Ann was obviously somewhat nervous as she picked up her glass. She glanced at Rebecca again, and then steeled her willpower. "When I was a little girl, I was a Princess. Everyone told me so, If I was a Princess, being a Queen should be just about right."

Devon chuckled and nodded. "Thank you Ann."

Devon got a phone call on his cell phone during lunch. He thanked whoever had called and said that would be fine. Then he turned to Carlos. "Carlos, that favor I asked you for, the day after tomorrow, please take some time, and enjoy the sights and views of New York City."

Ann sucked in air as Devon turned to her. "The day after tomorrow Ann, you'll be Queen for a day, and at the end of the day, you'll be fully qualified."

"Ok, what do I need to do, to prepare or whatever?" Ann asked through a tight throat.

"Don't set your alarm, we'll wake you and take care of everything. We will attend to each tiny detail of your day." Devon said gently, comfortingly.

Ann glanced at Rebecca, and saw a secret smile on her face. "Right, well, I think I can do that."

Devon nodded his appreciation and turned to Carlos. "I'll arrange a hotel room for you. Dominique said she'd be happy to take you to the clubs, to mix and mingle and make contacts of the people in the lifestyle up here."

As Devon and Carlos chatted, Ann tried to quell her feelings of discomfort concerning this day as a Queen he had planned for her. She also tried to think about her butt, and why it scared and fascinated her so much.

Diane on the other hand, was nearly crying in frustration as she picked at the food in her bowl. Jeannette watched her as they ate and then said. "Diane, are you OK?'

Diane shook her head and the first tears broke free from her eyes to run down her cheek. "I can't take it anymore." She jumped as her belt vibrated again and she swore loudly. "God damn it."

Geneva saw this and said. "Excuse me, I need to hit the restroom." She plopped her tray down on the counter, and slid out of the dining hall. She turned left and almost ran to the Master's hall and knocked once before entering.

Devon watched her approach him and then she leaned down and whispered in his ear. He nodded and said. "No more remotes."

Thomas put his hand on the table and said. "Got it Devon." Ann turned her head and looked at Thomas and saw he looked concerned.

Geneva turned to leave and moved rapidly towards the door. Devon waited until she was outside and gestured at the Trainers. As they covered their watches to eliminate any chances for feedback he raised his own wrist. "Diane."

There was a long pause and then Diane's answer came almost angrily through the watch. "Yes?"

Devon ignored the lack of Master, understanding that the frustration had drawn it out of her. "Please meet Master Andre in the central area."

In the dining room, Diane sobbed as she imagined more torture to come. She shook her head. "No. Please." She looked at Jeannette with pleading eyes. "No more please."

Jeannette bit her lip, and then broke the rules. "They're taking you downstairs, they're going to fuck you silly Diane."

Diane looked at Jeannette doubtfully. Jeannette nodded her head supportively. "I overheard Master Devon and Master Andre talking before lunch."

The speaker activated on her watch again and Master Devon's voice came out. "Diane, did you hear me?"

Diane looked at her watch, afraid to answer. Afraid to believe it was going to end. She looked at Jeannette. "Really?"

Jeannette nodded. "Really."

Diane spoke into her watch as she pressed the button. "Yes Master, meet Master Andre in the central area."

"She's breaking Devon." Andre said. "She was closer than I thought."

Devon nodded. "Yeah. OK, get down there, and work her over."

"Come on Andre, let's go." Thomas said as he stood up.

Ann looked concerned as she waited for Devon to speak. "Geneva told you that Diane was close to breaking?"

Devon shook his head. "Geneva said she had reached the breaking point." Devon looked disturbed as he sat and considered. "I knew she was close, I assumed she wasn't quite to the point yet."

"Devon, she always waits until it's almost too late to ask for an Orgasm, she always holds out as long as she can before she asks." Rebecca pointed out.

Carlos watched and was both concerned, and interested. These gods of the Domination world, who put so much emphasis on understanding the slaves, were human, and sometimes misjudged things too. What was interesting was how concerned they were for Diane, and how badly they obviously felt as they realized the slight error they'd made.

"Yeah." Devon said as he pulled on his lip deep in thought. "OK, after this afternoon, an easy day tomorrow. Make it two easy days." Devon said. "I don't want to run her off."

Rebecca nodded. She glanced at her watch and said. "Come on you two, let's go train Geneva and Carlos."

Devon chuckled. "Carlos, you're about to learn more about female anatomy than you can possibly imagine."

Diane stood shaking in obvious need as both Masters Andre and Thomas came out of the dining room. She trembled as they approached. She didn't dare to ask, but she needed to know. Andre approached her. "I asked Master Thomas to join us, I hope you don't mind."

Diane shook her head. She didn't trust her voice. It would tremble, or she would cuss them for leaving her like this for so long.

Andre guided her down the hallway and Diane picked up the pace, no longer gliding, almost running down the stairs. She needed this. She needed it so bad.

Devon entered his office and found Jeannette waiting for him. She was kneeling beside his desk patiently. "I know, Diane's being attended to right now. I know she's at the breaking point. Two easy days, at least, for her."

"Master, I assumed Geneva had told you. I'm here to report my misbehavior." Jeannette said simply.

Devon listened as Jeannette told him about Diane refusing to answer her watch, until Jeannette spilled the beans about the Dungeon. As she finished he asked the obvious question. "You overheard Master Andre and myself?"

"Yes Master."

Devon considered this. "There was a time I would have been very angry with you for revealing our plan to a slave. Now is not the time. You saw her breaking, you knew she couldn't take any more. You gave her hope, by revealing the plan for her."

Jeannette sighed and softly said. "Master, she was nearly ready to give her safe word. She's so good at the stiff upper lip thing, she holds it until the very last moment."

Devon nodded. "We were just talking about that." He considered for a moment. "She's being seen to now. Andre and Thomas are going to give her a workout."

Jeannette smiled. "Lucky Slave."

Devon chuckled as Jeannette glided to her feet and said. "Anything else Master?"

Devon shook his head and she walked out of the office to return to her own chores. Devon rubbed his face with a hand, and tried to focus on his plans for Ann in two days.

Carlos followed Ann and Rebecca to arousal training room. Inside, they found Geneva kneeling beside the training table waiting for them. Rebecca began to speak first. "Stand Geneva."

Geneva glided to her feet showing the months of training in grace and agility wasn't wasted. Rebecca waved Carlos up and said. "Geneva, you're our training aide for Carlos today. I want to teach him what makes women, and slaves tick. I want him to understand what you and other women want to feel. Your erogenous zones, how to find your special spots and all that sort of thing."

"Yes Mistress." Geneva replied keeping her attention focused on Mistress Rebecca.

Rebecca called Carlos forward and said. "OK, here we go." Then she began to touch and discuss how each part of the anatomy should be caressed, or pinched, or rubbed as it was appropriate. "One of the things you guys always get wrong is our tits. Yes, the nipples are sensitive, and yes we like it when you kiss and caress them. We like it just fine, however, they're not knobs on radios, and twisting them over and over again as though you're trying to tune in a distant station is annoying as hell."

Carlos tried not to blush. He was fascinated as Rebecca continued. "This part of the breast here, the underside, feels pretty good too doesn't it Geneva?"

"Yes Mistress." Geneva replied.