The Vassal Academy Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry." Sarah said starting. "I was just thinking about it.'

"It's all right." Diane said. "I'm still getting used to it." She looked around. "Where's Josh?"

"He ate in the kitchen, said he didn't want to flip the trainee out on her first night." Crystal said.

"Oh." Sarah said. "Josh is a guy?" She looked frightened as she looked around.

"He's a sub, sort of." Jeannette explained. "He works in the kitchen, and helps Chef cook for us. He was a trainee here, and his Master died in an accident. Josh is here with us now."

Sarah looked like a scared rabbit as she repeated. "He's a guy though right?"

"Yes." Diane said. "But he's like gay."

"Mostly." Crystal said nudging Geneva.

"Will you stop." Geneva said playfully pushing back. "Someone fuck her and get it out of her system."

"There aren't enough dicks in the state to do that." Diane chimed in joining the fun. "Little slut."

Crystal giggled along with them and Sarah turned towards Jeannette hoping for more information. Jeannette saw this and said. "Crystal is a pain nymph. She's always horny, and she's always in the mood."

"Definitely." Crystal agreed.

Sarah realized that everyone was fairly young. Jeannette was the oldest, and she suspected that Geneva was only slightly older than Diane. Although Geneva was somehow more friendly and playful with Crystal. Jeannette though, was about the same age as Sarah was. In her early thirties perhaps. The smile around her eyes showed she enjoyed the playing of the others, and her mature attitude somehow settled them while she was a matronly force just being in the room with them.

Diane was often silent, and tried to play with the others, but somehow, she didn't seem to fit easily. She was quiet, perhaps an introverted personality. She obviously tried to emulate Jeannette, but somehow, it didn't seem to fit quite right. Jeannette's voice caught her attention back to the meal. "Sarah, go with Geneva and get your final class. Mistress Ann should be teaching you, and will be taking you to your room to sleep."

Sarah looked at her bowl, it was about a third full still. "Already?"

Jeannette nodded. "Yep. You have to eat quickly here. You'll learn. Everyone does."

Sarah followed Geneva who glided in a graceful and balanced manner. Geneva popped into the classroom and walked to the male on the far side of the room. Sarah looked around the room and then watched as Geneva was pointed towards one of the stations on the wall, and knelt before it.

"If you'd like to watch her, that's fine." A woman near her said. "I think you'd rather learn though don't you?"

"Oh." Sarah said. "Yes." There was a pause and then Sarah blurted out. "Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress. Yes Mistress."

"I'm Mistress Ann. I'm going to teach you how to get station one." Ann pointed. "Five lashes later for forgetting my name is Mistress. Now let's get started shall we?"

Sarah turned and followed Ann's pointed finger. It led to a set of thighs and a vagina. Sarah almost gasped. She glanced down the line and saw Geneva working a similar item and then she knelt on the provided pillow. She looked the question at Ann.

Ann reached over and tapped the touch screen computer and it showed ready. Then it showed hands placed on the thighs. "As I'm sure you've read, the units are touch sensitive. They are each designed to get a different series of touches from you. Just follow the screen and do what you see done."

Sarah put her hands about where the screen showed, and she was immediately corrected. The computer screen flashed red, and then showed her moving her hands closer to the plastic pussy. Sarah was fascinated by the feedback. She moved her hands, and the computer showed her hands moving on the screen. She then followed the prompt and started to lick.

Ann stood back and watched carefully. Rebecca was right. Sarah was brittle. She was here, but she didn't believe she was here. She was frightened, and vulnerable, and she was in a sort of daze. Ann glanced at Thomas, and found that he was busy with Geneva.

Ann started to compose her report in her head. This one would be read by all, so it had to be right.

After almost an hour, Ann stopped Sarah. She hadn't gotten station one, but that wasn't surprising given the mental state she saw before her. Sarah accepted her lashes and then walked with Ann upstairs to her room. Sarah was actually surprised to get locked in to the chain.

"This keeps you from wondering around, and getting into trouble. In case of emergency, pull the red cord, and the chain disconnects from the wall. It's not heavy, so you'll be able to carry it to wherever your are headed. However it does sound alarms around the house. If there isn't an emergency, you'll be punished severely for pulling the cord. If there is an emergency, don't hesitate to pull the cord." Ann explained as she locked Sarah to the chain. Ann turned out the light and walked to the end of the hall. She flicked a light switch there, and the hall was nearly dark, only two security lights were on now.

Ann went downstairs and started on her report. She wanted Devon to have it when he got up. Ann typed for thirty minutes and then made a few adjustments. She printed the two pages, and then carried them upstairs, and slid them under Devon's door. He'd see them in the morning.

In the meantime, Sarah was rubbing at herself. She moaned low in her throat as she realized, she was a slave girl. Just like she'd dreamed. They had chained her up, not bound her, but it was a start.

Devon read them carefully. He'd already read Rebecca's and he was considering when the morning knock let him know Jeannette was ready to get her instructions.

"Jeannette, good morning." Devon greeted her. His glance took in the light blue dress and stylish belt she had on. Her hair was about done, and her feet were bare at the moment, but not for long.

"Good morning Master." Jeannette replied and stood waiting.

Devon took a deep breath and said. "Crystal to Massage, Diane to cunt training with Master Andre. I want to see if she can get a five sensor probe. I know it won't be today, but let's see if she can get it eventually."

"Yes Master." Jeannette replied.

"Sarah." Devon said. "Ballet, then oral arts. Arousal after dinner. Rebecca will teach ballet. Thomas oral arts. Andre will take the late shift with her."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

Devon took a deep breath. "I'll be in massage with Crystal, it will give me a good excuse to pop in and see how Sarah's doing."

"She's scared Master. More frightened than I've seen here."

Devon nodded. "She's a novice. We're pushing her hard. The obvious question is are we pushing too hard?"

Jeannette hesitated. "Master, forgive me."

"Yes?"

"Master, I believe she needs a softer touch right now." Jeannette said.

Devon took a deep breath and said. "I think you may be right."

Jeannette waited a moment and then said. "I'll get everyone moving Master."

Devon nodded, obviously deep in thought. Jeannette got the slaves up and moving and sent Diane to release Sarah, and then said to return. All staff would shower in the staff wing, giving Sarah a semblance of privacy as the only student in the other wing. Jeannette reported this move to Devon after it had been done.

Devon still deep in thought broke his concentration and listened. "Good idea Jeannette." He stood and walked to the window looking out and then asked. "What is her version of slavery?"

Jeannette hesitated a moment before giving her answer. "Sexual."

Devon turned to Jeannette. "That's it?"

Jeannette nodded. "She's an executive, she can't get her head around the idea of service. She wants to be submissive, but in a sexual way."

"Well." Devon said. "They all think that. It's the stories."

"Master, for her there is nothing else." Jeannette said.

Devon considered. "Damn." He turned and issued fast instructions and shifted gears.

Sarah came out of the bathroom and found Jeannette waiting for her with a slave shirt. "Master said for you to wear this, especially between classes, but you'll have to take it off during Ballet, it masks the mistakes you'll be making."

Sarah gratefully took the shirt and put it on. She almost sighed contentedly. She then smiled appreciatively and started to walk with Jeannette towards the stairs. "This is the first morning in years that I haven't spent an hour doing my hair and make-up."

Jeannette smiled and said. "We serve Master with our hearts, and our minds. Not cosmetics."

Sarah took in Jeannette with an exaggerated glance and said. "You look good."

"I'm in the office. If we have visitors, I am to greet and serve as a secretary or assistant or whatever." Jeannette said. "Master says that if I'm nude, which I prefer, I'll scare the squares."

"You prefer to be nude?" Sarah asked surprised as they entered the dining room.

"Hell yes." Crystal said. "Fuck the clothes. Give me buck assed naked."

Jeannette sighed tolerantly and said. "Class assignments while we eat everyone."

Devon sat and told the trainers his actions. "She's wearing a slave dress. Jeannette said that Sarah's view of slavery is purely sexual. I should have seen it first."

"What?" Rebecca said. "Back up, just sex?"

"Yes." Devon agreed. "She's an executive. She's terrified of anything but sexual training, because her great fear is that she'll be outed to her fellow employees, the world in other words."

"Shit." Ann summarized. "That explains the brittle situation. She's terrified that this will ruin her."

"Yep." Devon agreed. "So we shift gears, again."

"Guess this really screws up Ann's training outline." Andre said with a grin.

Devon smiled and said. "OK, classes today. Rebecca take ballet, and start teaching her how to arouse her Master. Crawling, and sexual positions. Move from slave Kneel to slave throat and all that sort of thing."

"Walking and standing?" Rebecca asked.

Devon waggled a hand. "Don't focus on it. Go for the sexual positions and the sexual service to her master."

"Devon, there's a problem." Ann offered. When he turned to look at Ann she continued. "What if her Master expects her to prance around nude at home? Hell, what if he expects her to get him drinks and whatever?"

Devon pursed his lips and considered. "Beats the hell out of me." He looked along the table. "This is a first, a first for us. We're going to be feeling our way through this. Andre. Get her image, look for the lies this evening. We have to get inside her head and figure her out. I need to know her secrets."

Rebecca cleared her throat and said. "Devon, if I may offer a suggestion?"

"By all means, I'm open to any suggestions." Devon agreed.

"Let me use a slave, walk Sarah through the importance of grace and agility. Then return to training her."

Devon considered. "Who do you want?"

"Crystal." Rebecca said. "She's doing massage. She can do this first."

Devon nodded. "Grab her in the hallway, and use her to demonstrate. Explain the importance of presentation. Then train Sarah. Go softer on her than yesterday, but push her."

Crystal was surprised to hear her name called and responded immediately. "Yes Mistress?"

"Crystal, come here for a bit. I know you're headed towards Massage, that's fine. Master Devon is delayed anyway so I'll put you to good use." Rebecca said.

Crystal entered and knelt where instructed. Rebecca turned to a standing Sarah and said. "I think I know part of your problem Sarah. I'm going to explain to you why presentation is important. For everyone, not just slaves. Crystal here was a challenge and a half. She fought me, as you are. Now you've noticed that she has an inner grace that flows outward."

"She walks like the others do." Sarah offered. She hadn't been watching the other girls that closely.

"Exactly." Rebecca said. "She does indeed." Then Rebecca had Crystal strip, and then start through the various positions. "Notice how she smoothly transitions from one position to the next? Can you imagine how pleased her Master would be? How many ideas it would give him? Can't you imagine her getting fucked in every single one of those positions?"

Sarah had felt some discomfort watching the nude teenager pose in various sexual positions. But she had noticed the practiced manner of the movements. "I guess."

"Slave throat." Rebecca next ordered. Crystal responded. Rebecca turned to Sarah. "Can't you imagine her Master's cock shoved right down her throat? His balls resting on her chin as she was little more than his toy for his pleasure?"

Sarah was now imagining just that. Herself kneeling like that, on her hands and knees just like that. Her mouth open, his cock shoved down her throat. She licked her lips and nodded. Rebecca moved Crystal with another command. Rebecca continued. "Now her Master is going to fuck that cunt of his. It's his, because she gave up the right to say no to Master when she became a slave. She serves at his pleasure, for his pleasure."

Rebecca had noticed the flush of arousal starting on Sarah. She knew that Sarah was liking this. Sarah nodded and said. "Yes."

Rebecca ignored the forgotten title for now. Instead she said. "Slave Crystal, don't you love it when Master takes you? Or when I get my strap on and shove it into you?"

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said obviously aroused herself. The talk about sex was enough to get her going too.

Rebecca stepped to Crystal and caressed her head. "Slave, you will attend me tonight."

Crystal grinned and said. "Yes Mistress."

Turning back to Sarah she said. "That's enough for now Crystal. Go to Massage, Master Devon should be along in a moment." After Crystal left Rebecca tapped her watch twice as she started to explain the positions that they hoped Sarah would learn. "Give your Master something pleasant to look at, give him your very best, because he has given you what you want. A master to control you."

Sarah worked on it and managed to stand and walk with minor corrections. She was kneeling when the time for lunch arrived.

Sarah bustled into the lunch room, it wasn't a dining room, not with picnic tables there, and found the others laughing and joking. They enjoyed such an easy camaraderie that she almost envied them a bit.

"Hey Sarah." Geneva said and nudged Crystal. "The slut here was just telling us what Mistress Rebecca had her doing."

"Don't laugh." Crystal protested. "I got my ass whipped because I fucked up the massage on Master Devon."

The group laughed again. Diane explained. "Her horny ass went in there, and when Master Devon stripped to get his massage, she practically lunged for his cock."

Crystal sat and winced as she started to eat. "Well, it just looked so delicious. I couldn't help myself."

Geneva sat next to Crystal and said. "OK, we've got to do something with you."

"Mistress Rebecca called her for tonight, so you know she's going to be bruised tomorrow." Diane said grinning as well.

"Are you all gay?" Sarah asked.

Jeannette answered with a smile. "Well, we're all happy."

"No I mean, are you all lesbians?" Sarah explained as she started to wolf the food down.

"Nope." Geneva said. "We're all sexual. We love sexual attention from any of the Masters, or Mistresses."

"I mean." Sarah said. "I don't think I could with a woman."

Laugher peeled out at this and Geneva said. "Let me in there, and I'll have you climbing the walls."

Sarah looked at Jeannette who was smiling knowingly. "She would."

"I'll do her Jen." Crystal offered.

"What or who won't you do?" Geneva asked giggling.

This resulted in more laughter as Crystal tried to look insulted and shocked, but she couldn't pull it off. She broke down and laughed with the others. Jeannette explained. "We're having a party tonight. Crystal will be worked over by Rebecca and the rest of us are going to have a small orgy in my room."

"We're not allowed to do anything to ourselves, and unless Master calls us, we're left wanting. So we party now and then to blow off steam." Diane explained to a shocked looking Sarah.

"Wait, you can't?" Sarah asked.

Crystal whipped her head towards Sarah and said. "Oh I bet she did last night." Crystal leered at Sarah. "Were you playing with yourself last night?"

Sarah blushed and looked shocked at the conversation. She turned to look at Jeannette who was shaking her head. "No masturbating."

Sarah looked at her food and studied it seriously as she ate. The laughter of the slaves was almost contagious as she tried to ignore the subject. She hadn't blushed in years, but now she was. She felt hugely embarrassed as she sat there eating.

Jeannette called the group to some semblance of order. "OK, now I have to do my job." Sarah looked up and saw the others looking at Jeannette who continued. "Sarah, you've got to go to arousal training with Master Andre. The rest of us have clean up, so get busy girls."

Sarah noticed her bowl was nearly empty, and decided she was getting faster at eating. She headed towards class leaving the laughter behind her. Those girls were something. Sarah had seen girls like that, in college, who were bound by circumstances and desire. They became friends, and while Sarah had some friends, nothing like that.

Sarah entered arousal and found Master Andre waiting for her. He was smiling in his charming manner, and she stopped just inside the door and said. "Hello Master."

"Sarah, great." He patted the table. "Hop up there and relax, all we're going to do is talk a bit."

Sarah frowned but climbed up on the table and lay down on it. It was comfortably padded, but not a bed, or a couch. She settled down as Andre pulled a stool up and sat down near her head. "Arousal is a tricky thing. Slaves have a nearly impossible task, of being aroused, upon command, to serve the desire of their Master's."

Andre's voice was low, calming, relaxing even. He continued. "So what we're going to do, is help you accomplish this extremely difficult task, by giving you the tools to achieve it."

"How?" Sarah asked.

"The command is slave cunt." Andre said. "When you hear that, we hope to create within you, an automatic response." Andre used his fingers to brush a stray strand of hair from Sarah's face. "What we're going to do now though, is talk about what turns you on."

Sarah looked at him, and the expression on her face clearly told Andre to get real. Andre smiled just as charmingly. "So tell me about your fantasies. Which one do you have most often?" Sarah bit her lip. Then she said. "Oh the usual I guess. Handsome man, that sort of thing."

Andre nodded. "Oh yes. Handsome men. I like them too."

Sarah gaped at him. "You do?"

"Sure." Andre assured her. "Oh that macho feeling you get from them. Not the huge body builders, they always come across so vain don't they?"

"Yeah." Sarah agreed. "I mean yes Master."

Andre waved it away and grinned. "Don't worry about that. It's hard to have a conversation like that. Just relax and tell me what kind of fantasies you have."

"Just the usual." Sarah insisted too strongly.

Andre nodded knowingly. "It's so personal isn't it?" Before Sarah could agree he continued. "One of mine, and thankfully I get to live it out here, is tying up a woman, say Geneva, and really go to town fucking the daylights out of her."

Sarah blushed and said. "Oh."

"The joys of that are amazing." Andre continued. "Do you ever dream of being tied up, bound into a position, and then having someone really screw you silly?"

"NO." Sarah said loudly.

Andre smiled and again brushed her hair aside. "Crystal is having that done to her right now." Andre chuckled and said. "Tell you what, you can see the marks in the morning. I'll send her to you. Then you can imagine what it would feel like if you were in her place, bound up tightly, your pussy full , your muscles aching."