The Vault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
861 Followers

"It will be a while," I croak, my throat is very dry, "before it cools down totally, maybe a day or even more." She nods. Its OK she seems to say, we've got through the worst of it.

"Toilet?" she asks, her voice also rough, and I nod. I feel the need too, so I go and set it up, gingerly touching the metal parts and feeling the still intense heat radiating off the walls.

I wrap a blanket around the bar and fit a bag.

"Careful," I say, and then I look away. I can succeed in not looking, but it is much harder to not listen. Unfortunately my I pod was in my desk drawer, next to my cell phone.

"OK," Felicity says, and I turn back and smile reassuringly. Then I take my turn, and she looks at the door.

"Do you have a cell phone?" I ask after I have settled back into the nest of cash.

"It was in my bag," she says, "I don't know where that went." I nod. I don't know if we would have had reception in here anyway.

"Dinner?" I ask, suddenly hungry and she nods. We eat the tiny serve, and wash it down with warm water and wait for the sensation of fullness that we know is coming. It is dull and tasteless.

"What," Felicity asks, "will be the first food you get when we get out of here?" I smile; this is the right thing to do, look forward.

"I'd say I'm going to need something spicy, maybe Thai. How about you?"

"Thai would be good, or Indian, maybe a really good curry." My mouth is watering.

"Or something really big, like a steak."

"Yeah." We talk mostly about who we are and where we grew up until we are both yawning, and then we decide that when the next stick runs out we will leave it dark and get some sleep. It is still far too hot to put any clothes back on, but by now we aren't embarrassed any more. We throw more money onto the pile and carve out our little areas to sleep, almost head to head in the middle of the vault. The vault, our saviour, our protector, but still our captor.

Getting to Know.

I'm disoriented when I wake up. I'm hot and uncomfortable; my bed is damp and hard. It is black, pitch black and there's no light at all anywhere. I reach out and touch warm metal, and then it comes back to me. I'm in the vault, with Felicity. I sit up carefully, and feel around for my watch. Its eight thirty, I've slept far longer than normal, but then again I had a much more tiring day than normal too.

"Can you light a stick?" Felicity's voice asks.

"Yeah," I say and find them where I left them. The faint light is good; it reassures and drives back the lurking feelings of panic. Felicity looks how I feel, and I need to lighten the mood. "Do you know," I say, wondering if I'm just going to put my foot in it, "that you are only the second woman that I have ever shared a room with overnight?" She giggles, and blushes. It looks weird in the green light.

"Don't look," she says, and makes for the toilet. I wonder if I've worried her, I hope not. Our morning ablutions done we look at each other again. The walls of the vault are still too hot to lean against, so we sit cross legged where we slept. I imagine the glowing embers piled up around the vault, the last remains of what was once the third strongest performing branch in the state. We sit and look at each other, still just in our underwear.

"Hows the foot?" I ask.

"Still throbbing, and its pretty swollen."

"Do you want me to bandage it?" She smiles.

"Would you?" I get a bandage from the first aid kit and wonder how to do this without seeming to be too forward. Felicity throws her coat over her lap and puts her foot on my leg. Perfect, I think, and I carefully start to wrap the bandage. She whimpers a couple of times as I do it, but doesn't pull away. I try not to look too far up her leg, but I think I do.

"Is that true?" she asks.

"What?"

"You haven't spent the night with anyone but your wife?"

"Yeah, she was my first ever real girlfriend, and we got married while we were in college."

"Me too."

"What?"

"I was twenty when I married Andrew, and I've never been with anyone else." Her leg distracts me. The bandage is done, and I've clipped it up, but I don't want to stop touching her. Felicity's leg is smooth and firm, and my hand rubs her calf muscle gently. I realise, and pull back, but she sighs. "That was nice and relaxing," she says. "Don't stop." So I rub her calf some more.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"Thirty-four," she says, to my surprise. "Too old for a youngster like you." I'm embarrassed.

"I'm thirty-eight," I tell her, "but I didn't mean..."

"You're not."

"I am."

"Really?"

"Bank manager's honour."

"You don't look it."

"And you look much younger than thirty-four." She smiles.

"Lots of people say that."

"It's true." I try not to look at her legs, but the coat has fallen away and there is a glimpse of white underwear now. It's more erotic than when she was wearing less, and my body starts to react.

"What's the matter?" she asks, as I wriggle away.

"I... um, you... uh..." I can't think of anything to say, but she blushes again and folds her leg back to her side.

"Why are you so fit?" she asks.

"I ride a bike," I say. "And I race."

"Wow, I ride too." I smile, and wonder what she looks like in her riding gear. "Do you shave, or wax or something?"

"I do my legs," I say, "but for the rest I'm just not that hairy."

"Andrew was hairy," she says. "But he usually wouldn't let me see."

"But what about when you... uh..."

"He was a lights out sort of guy, and often a pyjamas on one too."

"You're kidding."

"No, why?"

"Louise was a lights out sort of girl, and she wore a lot more to bed than you are wearing now."

"That's weird."

"What?"

"That both of them are so alike."

"Yeah, you want breakfast?" We eat some more survival food. If it had any taste it might be called something else, but all this is good for is keeping us alive. It could be a lot worse; we could be out there. I'm worried again. How many died? How many of the people I was responsible for won't ever be eating anything again?

The day progresses slowly. We take to having two sticks going at once, so one runs out while the other is half done. That way we aren't left fumbling in the dark and we also appreciate the brighter light. There are plenty of sticks in the packs.

Felicity is a financial analyst who was only in the office for one day to assist with the integration of a new software program being used to control our international trading. Any other day, and she wouldn't have had to go through the terror of the fire, the pain of the injury and the torment of being locked in the vault with me for a whole weekend.

"What?" I ask, my thoughts prompting me, "would you be doing for the weekend if this hadn't happened?" She thinks for a while, and that's fine, we're in no hurry.

"I'd ride for three to four hours today, just let the wind clear my head," she says eventually, "then maybe sit in front of the TV and watch a movie tonight. Tomorrow would be pretty much the same."

"What?" I say. "No nightclubs, no dates?" I'm surprised; I think she is too good looking to not have a boyfriend or two around. She smiles coyly.

"I'm a bit over the dating thing, after my marriage I need some single time where I can do exactly what I want, does that sound selfish?" Now it's my turn to smile.

"I know exactly what you mean, I haven't gone out for an evening for months now."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You must have lots of girls chasing you."

"I was just thinking the same about you."

"Girls?"

"No, boys." I'm glad she has a sense of humour.

Eventually its lunchtime, and we try to put some clothes back on, but its still too hot and we take them off again. I think we've got to the point now where we aren't to worried about being in our underwear any more anyway.

Getting hotter.

It's halfway through the afternoon and I'm cursing the people who designed the emergency packs. There is nothing in them to entertain us at all. A deck of cards, a miniature game kit or something would have helped enormously to fill in the time. Even just some paper and a pen would have given us something to do. We sit, just looking at each other, and it feels like hours since we spoke.

"Your wife, what was she like? Did she enjoy sex?" It's a very personal question, but we've run out of ones that aren't.

"No," I admit, still sore from my failure as a husband and a man. "She would put up with it occasionally, but she made it pretty clear that it was only as a favour for me, and she usually wanted something as a reward." Felicity nods.

"Did you go to other girls?"

"No, I couldn't bring myself to do that, I took my vows seriously."

"So you, uh, took care of yourself?" Wow. This is really getting intimate, and I wonder what to say. I eventually decide on honesty.

"Sometimes." I say, with my head down.

"Me too," Felicity says, her voice so soft I only just catch the words. I look at her in amazement. I'm about to say I don't understand her having to masturbate when she speaks again, her voice still quiet, and now very uncertain. "Could you... um... show me?" I stare at her in shock. Did she just ask what I thought she did? "You don't have to, but I've only ever seen one man before, and never more than a glimpse."

"Wow." I'm stunned, but then her face crumples.

"I'm sorry," she says, "I shouldn't have done that. Its just if we die in here I wanted to actually see..."

"It's OK," I say automatically. She looks like she's going to cry, and I don't want that. I breathe in deeply. "What exactly do you want?" Now she looks hopeful.

"I don't want to touch you or anything, I just want to see your..."

"Cock?"

"Yes, I want to see your cock," her voice is a little surer now that she's said it. "I want you to play with yourself and I want to see you cum." She sounds much more confidant. "Please?" I think, and I think about what I've missed out on in my life.

"OK," I say, and she smiles, "But only if you do too."

"What?"

"I'm the same," I say truthfully, "I've never actually seen a woman cum, I'd like to."

"Oh." She sounds disappointed.

"It's only fair." There's another long gap while she considers.

"You won't laugh?"

"Why on earth would I laugh?"

"I don't know." She stares at me. "No touching?"

"No."

"OK." My cock is hard already; the conversation has been having its effect. "You first," she says, and then she leans forward, bringing her head close to me. I can't believe I've agreed to do this. I'm about to masturbate in front of this woman. I'm about to do the most private thing a man can do in front of a virtual stranger.

"Say nothing?" I ask, concerned about the professional repercussions if this gets out.

"Our secret," she says with anticipation. "Now show me."

I stand up, and my boxers immediately give away my excitement. Felicity gasps, and her eyes widen. This gives me the confidence I need to slowly pull the boxers down. My hands tremble with nervousness as the elastic pulls the head of my cock down and the shaft is slowly exposed. Felicity watches intently. The elastic stretches further and further, until finally my cock springs free, and Felicity jumps and giggles.

"That's huge," she says, and I smile. There probably isn't a man on earth who wouldn't appreciate that reaction from an attractive woman. Well straight men anyway. My cock is pointing straight up, and Felicity moves closer. I wonder if she's going to touch it, and what I will do if she does, but she stops so close I can almost feel her breath on it. I wait again, but I'm not sure what for. Felicity moves around, getting different angles of view, and after a while she looks up hopefully. My hand moves, and strokes my cock gently. She watches while I slowly work my hand around the head, and then I form the all too familiar ring of thumb and fingers, and I begin to pump slowly up and down the shaft.

"What feels the best?" she asks, watching closely.

"Around here," I say, running my finger around the line where the head meets the shaft, "and here." Now I stroke my finger up the vein from the head to the balls and back.

"So why don't you just touch there?" The questions are good; they are distracting me from the reality of what I'm doing.

"It's all part of the build up, and you don't want to touch the real sensitive areas too soon," I say and she nods. I build up the speed gradually, trying hard not to cum too soon. Felicity is distracting me badly. I'm looking down into her bra, and I'm trying hard not to think about what it would be like to touch her breasts.

"How long does it take?"

"It varies, but today it won't be long."

"Why?" I gulp. I had hoped she wouldn't ask that, but again I respond honestly.

"It's been a long time since I, um, did this," I explain, "and I am very stimulated."

"By me?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes." She looks up and smiles. I stroke faster and faster, feeling the pressure grow, and now some pre cum appears.

"Is that cum?" she asks, excited.

"Not yet," I gasp, my hand now moving as fast as I can go. I feel the cum rising, and realise my cock is aimed straight at her face. I cum as I twist away, the first blast hitting her hair and about five more that follow shooting past her and landing in our cash bedding. I drop to the floor, gasping for breath as Felicity looks at me, her eyes sparkling in the green light.

"That was awesome," she says, "thanks." I don't know why I deserve thanks, but I nod.

One good turn.

It's later, how many minutes I don't know and I really don't care. My breath is back to normal, and my cock has shrunk back to its flaccid state. Felicity has watched this with obvious fascination. I finally pull my boxers back up. We are kneeling in the money, facing each other.

"Your turn," I say, with anticipation, and I can see her going through all the nervous issues I had. I wonder if she'll go through with it.

"I promised, didn't I?" she asks, almost reluctantly.

"Yes," I say simply. If she asks me to let her off I will, I decide, but I won't offer. I really want to see this. She shrugs and seems to make up her mind. Silently she points at her bra, and I nod eagerly.

"Yes please," I say, and she puts her hands behind her and within moments the straps spring with release, and she brings her hands forward and the bra drops to the floor. "Superb," I say huskily, and she is. Her breasts are very firm, and they hardly drop without the support. More than a handful, I think, and less than two. Perfect. Her nipples are erect, firm cylinders pointing at me. I move closer, staring. I can't help but compare with my ex, and there is no competition. Louise was a bigger girl. Not huge mind you, just bigger. But she didn't exercise, and her whole body sort of drooped. I didn't mind, but she did, and because she was so self-conscious she didn't let me see her naked at all if she could avoid it. Felicity is embarrassed by showing herself to me, but not by her body, and she carries herself proudly. It makes all the difference. I stare and Felicity waits. I think she is happy to put off the next bit, but finally I move back. The temptation to touch is almost overwhelming, but I promised, so I move away from the temptation. Felicity lies on her back, hooks her thumbs into the waistband, and slowly peels down her last item of clothing. The triangle is almost immediately visible. A light covering of hair that is just enough to add some mystery to the contours of her mound underneath. I move closer, and I can smell her sex, her excitement. I suddenly realise that when I was masturbating, it wasn't just something that she observed scientifically. It actually turned her on. She is horny. Now she is naked, but her legs are still together, and she looks nervously at me.

"Show me," I say gently, and her right hand slowly moves to her pussy. I move even closer, and watch her fingers press through her hair to touch the top of her pussy, where the slit finishes. She moans softly, and I wonder what noises I made. I have no idea. I wait for her fingers to move down, but they don't. They make little circles sometimes smaller, and sometimes bigger, but almost always centred in the same place. "Where does it feel good?" I ask, and her fingers show me.

"Right here, on the clit," she says. "But it has to be very gentle at first." I can't see her clit clearly, her fingers are in the way, but in the dim green light I can see that something is there.

Now I have to change a light stick, and in the short time that takes I can see that things have changed. Her legs are relaxing, her knees are now parted slightly, and I can see further down her pussy.

"Do you finger yourself?" I ask, my voice croaky with excitement.

"Sometimes," she pants, her fingers moving faster, "but I don't have to." Now her fingers are flat, and she is rubbing them up and down in long strokes instead of using the fingertips. The hair around her pussy hole is glistening with moisture, and the moans and the smell of her excitement are both getting stronger. Her left hand occasionally tweaks her left nipple, and it is now even firmer than it was before. She still has her feet together, but her knees are way apart, and I have a full view of her pussy. Felicity's hips are moving, circular motions with some pelvic thrusts upwards. Her eyes are almost closed and her breasts are moving with the motion of her hips. I wonder how they would move if I was making love to her, and I try to avoid that image. My cock is back to fully erect, but she hasn't noticed that. Her moans crescendo with a gasp as her body spasms, her muscles going rigid and then relaxing over and over. I am surprised by how long her orgasm is. It fades slowly, and she eventually relaxes, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Wow," I say finally and she smiles and nods.

"Wow," she agrees. I wait until she has recovered, and watch as she self-consciously puts her underwear back on. We look at each other nervously, wondering how this has changed the situation.

"I feel," I say with a hint of mischief, "like we are kids back at school behind the shelter shed." She grins.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"

"Exactly." We are silent for a moment, and then she giggles. I laugh too and we look at each other and burst into gales of uncontrollable laughter. We laugh until we cry, falling down in the money bed. It wasn't really that funny, but we need to relax, we now know it will be all right. We did something incredibly daring, and we got away with it.

Back to reality.

I'm worried. We've calmed down now, and stopped laughing, but its clear that we can't go back to where we were before. I still want to avoid any commitment, you know, once bitten twice shy. I really enjoyed watching Felicity masturbate, and I got an incredibly wicked feeling when I did it in front of her, but I don't want it leading to feelings of attachment. I look at her differently now, I see the sexual woman, not the victim of circumstances who was thrown in here against her will. I wonder if her view of me has changed in the same way?

"I'm not in love with you, you know," Felicity says, and I stare.

"Was it that obvious?"

"You're worried about something and so am I. Is it so unlikely that it could be the same thing?"

"Oh, I... uh..." I hate it when I'm lost for words.

"What we just did was educational as far as I'm concerned," she says happily. "In all those years of marriage I never saw Andrew's penis up that close, and I never saw him cum either. If he did while I was there it was always the same, put me on my back, jump in without preparation and hump for a few minutes in the missionary position until he grunted and it was all over. I never even started to get excited." I smile.

"Louise was the same. I got to try a couple of positions, but she would never do the work, she would just lie there and put up with it. Sometimes she told me off for taking too long, but it's hard for a man to er, get there, when the woman is so disinterested."

bb1212
bb1212
861 Followers