The Vault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

"You know what we should do?" Felicity says, giggling.

"What?"

"Introduce them, I think they deserve each other." I smile.

"Well they do sound well matched."

"It would be double diet vanilla," she says happily.

"Uh, what?"

"One of the girls at the office is into some really kinky things, and she told me that those people call plain, normal sex 'vanilla'."

"Really?"

"Yes, so my Andrew and your Louise would have sex every six months or so..."

"Only on their birthdays..."

"In the dark..."

"With neck to knee pyjamas on, just undone where absolutely necessary..." We're laughing again, both picturing the same thing, and then I lose my smile.

"What's the matter?" she asks.

"I just worked out that I'm vanilla too, what have I ever done sexually that is at all unusual?"

"You just masturbated in front of a stranger, in a sealed bank vault, isn't that kinky?"

"I don't know, is it?"

"I think so."

"I suppose." She's quiet for a while, and then we have a late dinner. We aren't hungry, but it seems right to keep the same patterns that we have on the outside. The food is bland, vanilla. My life is bland, vanilla.

"I wanted to be a professional racer," I say, my thoughts tumbling out without warning. "You know, all the distance events, and particularly the Tour de France." Felicity does not laugh; she just looks at me seriously.

"So why didn't you?"

"Parents," I say sadly, "They wanted me to have a real 'respectable' job."

"Like a bank manager."

"Yeah, but at first being a teller was enough."

"And then?"

"I was hit by a car while training one weekend, and copped some bad internal injuries. It took almost a year to get back on a bike, and in that time I got married and then my weekends were spent making the house into what she wanted."

"And now?"

"Too late, too old, too busy too..."

"Many excuses," Felicity interrupts. "Do you ride the mountain at all?" she asks, referring to an arduous hill climb that many serious cyclists use as the ultimate training.

"I do sometimes." I say. "Maybe four or five times a year?"

"Me too."

"Really?" I hadn't realised she was so serious about riding.

"Really." There's a determination about Felicity now that I haven't seen before. "There's a pairs race up in a couple of months, want to enter?"

"Us?"

"Yes. We train together once or twice a week, and we do the race as a team. Nothing else, are you up for it?" I try to come up with some excuse, but the truth is that I really like the idea. Why am I always wondering if I should hide the truth from her?

"Yeah," I say, and she smiles broadly, "Why the hell not?"

Just for a change we've swapped ends. Felicity is sitting nearer to the door and I'm sitting nearer to the back wall. It's still a green-lit room, which is full of money. But I'm still totally vanilla on the inside. The phrase was new to me, but it described me perfectly.

"I need to be more adventurous," I mutter to myself.

"How?" Felicity asks. She looks worried about me.

"I didn't mean you to hear that, I'm just thinking."

"That whole vanilla thing really got you didn't it?" She's observant; I'll give her that.

"Yeah," I sigh, "it did."

"So how can you be more adventurous? You did cum in front of me, and watch me cum in front of you." She's blushing again.

"Yeah, I know," I say, my mouth heading off without waiting for my brain. "But pulling myself off is something I've done a heap of times before. Its not like I got you off or you got me off is it?"

"Oh... is that what you want?" she sounds scared.

"No," I say quickly. "It was just an example." We're quiet for a while. I have got used to long silences in the vault.

"I'd like that," Felicity says finally, and I get worried.

"What?"

"I'd like to, uh pull you off."

"Oh."

"Just my hands, no kissing or anything, just to learn more about men and how they feel." She giggles softly, while my cock starts to harden again.

The next level.

I'm lying on my back in the money, and Felicity is pulling my boxers down. I don't know how we've got to this point, but her hands are soft, and they feel good on my skin. It's been far too long since I felt a woman's touch, and almost forever since it was a caring touch. We've promised each other faithfully that this is just a mechanical thing, a lesson in anatomy, so that we both can catch up on some lost time. I don't remember which one of us suggested it, but after I cum I am going to make her cum too. I jump as her warm and soft hand touches my cock softly. She giggles.

"It's soft."

"It's as hard as it's ever been," I reply, a bit indignantly.

"No, I mean the skin is soft," she says. "And warm." Her hand moves down to my balls, and she gently grips them, first one and then the other. "They feel funny." I just smile. Now she runs her hand back up and plays with the head of my cock. Her fingernail gently traces the base of the head as I showed her, and then she rubs the hole. I jump each time she tries something new, and she looks concerned.

"Its good," I say truthfully. It feels good, but so far it's just touching, just foreplay. Felicity is kneeling beside me, and she cups my balls with her left hand and starts to work my shaft with the right.

"Oh, yeah," I say, and she smiles. I'm looking at her white covered breasts, bouncing gently as she strokes me, and she must see this.

"Should I take my bra off, will that help you to cum?" I nod, my tongue tied by desire. She reaches behind and unhooks it, this time with just one hand while she still plays with my cock with the other. Maybe the vault did fall twenty-one floors? Maybe I am dead, and this is heaven? Her hand is going faster now, and her breasts are bouncing even more, her nipples showing she is excited about this too.

"Grip harder," I moan, and her hand clenches tighter. Even Felicity's long and slender fingers do not reach around far enough to meet her thumb, so she is turning her hand all the time to give contact to the whole cock. It feels great. My hips buck gently in time with her motions, and my hand reaches up to squeeze her breast. I didn't tell it to, it went all of it's own accord. She slows for a moment as I grasp her, and then she continues. Her skin is so soft and warm, and her nipple is firm and squeezable.

"Gently," she whispers, as her hand pumps my cock, her thumb pressing the vein as it goes. It feel the moment is near.

"Gonna... cum..." I moan, and she smiles and just strokes me faster, moving her head closer. I finally erupt, and it feels like it started at my toes, fingertips and the top of my head and just tore through my body and out of my cock. My body tenses and bucks as the first squirt of cum hits the top of the vault, the second does too and then they start to fall short. I spasm for longer than I ever have before, and once it is done I feel totally drained. I see cum spattered all over my body, all over Felicity and all over the vault.

"Wow," Felicity says. She looks and sounds stunned.

"That was sensational," I gasp, and then lie back and try to relax. Felicity wets one of the rags that was my shirt and cleans up. She wipes me, she wipes herself and then she gets the obvious bits clinging to the vault. When she has finished she looks at me, and takes off her underpants, this time with anticipation rather than nervous reluctance. As they join her bra on the floor she gives me a gentle kick.

"Move over," she says, "it's my turn, and it had better be at least close to that good." I roll away and she lies down, so I stand up. Suddenly I'm struck with panic. I don't know what to do here, I'm still gasping for breath after one of the best sexual experiences of my life, and there's a very attractive girl, naked in front of me, who is waiting for me to return the privilege. And I don't know how.

"What's the matter?" Felicity asks, with an element of impatience.

"I don't know what to do," I say, embarrassed at having to admit it, but relieved that I actually can. She smiles.

"You and your wife never...?"

"No, sex was just something she had to put up with occasionally," I reply. I know I'm blushing.

"OK, kneel next to me," she says. "You're right handed aren't you?"

"Yes."

"On this side if you're going to play with my breasts," Felicity says, indicating her right side. "And on this side if you're going to, er... use your finger." After I came just minutes ago I would have sworn that it would take days for me to get hard again, but just thinking about that possibility is getting me up again. I think for a moment, and move to her right side.

"I'll start here and maybe change later?" I say hopefully. She giggles.

"That sounds good." I'm trying hard not to get infatuated with this girl, but it's difficult. She's gorgeous, she's clever, she's got a great sense of humour and she's so sexually interesting, and interested. "OK," she says, "first take a bit of a look, and see what you are working with." I move closer and stare at her pussy. The hair is now mostly small damp coils, and I look through it. Her pussy lips are neat little mounds, swelling out slightly, and they rise up to a small lump maybe half the size of a pea that I assume is her clitoris. Her legs are still together, and I can't see the opening of her pussy yet. "Touch it," she says, her voice trembling, and I know this is also very hard for her. I gently brush the curls aside and she moans softly. I pull the lips apart, and see the hairless valley between them. Softly I run a finger down her slit, and she moves her legs apart to give me better access. I feel the heat of her opening, and she squirms as I brush against it. Resisting the temptation to push into her I trace her valley back up and I pull the very top open, making the little button stand out more. I rub a finger on it and she jumps. "Gently," she says huskily, and I pull back nervously. "Now," she says, "rub in little circles around the clit, but don't touch it yet." I do this and she squirms under my touch. I never really believed that a woman could be a truly sexual creature. I thought that men needed it and women allowed it, but Felicity looks like she actually wants and enjoys this. After a while she starts to moan softly at each movement, and I start to experiment with length, pressure and placement of my strokes. Her moans tell me if she likes what I am doing, and I change what I do to the things that get the best response. It is maybe ten minutes before I realize that I'm just using one hand, and my left hand moves to her right breast. "Very tender," she moans, so I clasp the flesh as gently as possible. It is almost impossibly smooth, and I delicately flick the erect nipple, making her squeal. My right fingers continue to manipulate her pussy as my left hand starts to slowly knead her breast. Occasionally my finger brushes her clit, and now she moans with pleasure as this happens, so I start to do it more, but still only every ten to fifteen strokes. My knees are quite sore from kneeling, and my cock feels like it's going to explode; it's been hard for a long time now.

"Uh, what next?" I ask.

"Don't stop," Felicity says through clenched teeth, and I increase my pace a bit. She responds well, but I have no idea if this can make her cum. My left hand is now alternating between her breasts, kneading gently and teasing the nipples enough to maintain their hardness. "That's good," she whispers, "now harder and faster." As I do this I see her pussy lips have opened up and the lower hair is quite wet now. I give her breasts a final squeeze, and I change sides without breaking contact with my right hand. She moans again as I press into her clit as I move. Then I run a couple of fingers from my left hand down her slit to her hot pussy entrance. She groans loudly.

"Can I...?" I ask nervously, not wanting to overstep her boundaries.

"Fuck yes," she moans, her language momentarily shocking me. I push a finger at her opening, and feel it stretch to let me inside. It is very, very hot, and very, very tight. We both moan as my finger slips inside her. "So long," she moans, "so good too." I pick up the pace again, my right fingers kneading her clit and my left finger pumping in and out of her hot wet pussy. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she's moaning, almost chanting. I add a second finger to the one in her pussy, and she screams in pleasure. I'm sweating a lot, and my muscles are cramping, but I continue my two-point assault on Felicity's body.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she's almost shouting now, her hips are bucking as I probe her, and then she shouts aloud in ecstasy, her body thrusting up and convulsing. I can feel her pussy clamping on my fingers as she cums.

"That was fantastic," Felicity finally gasps, maybe ten minutes later, and I'm glad I was able to return the favour properly. It's after ten now, and we are both exhausted, and panting heavily. The second light stick goes out, plunging us into darkness, and I move to light another.

"Don't bother," she says, "let's sleep."

"OK."

We use the toilet in the dark and settle into our respective positions in our soggy, sex stained nest.

Insomnia.

I can't sleep... I'm still naked, and I assume Felicity is too; neither of us got a chance to find our clothes before the light went out... Although my erection is not as firm now, it is still there, making lying on my stomach impossible... I roll around restlessly, my mind always going back to Felicity and her perfect body, no matter what I try to think about to distract myself... She does not want to get involved with me or any other man; I know that, because she has made that perfectly clear. But I can't help wondering about us not just cycling, but also spending nights together, exploring each other in detail.... I resolve to stop the sex games now. If this goes any further I won't be able to walk away on Monday morning without having my heart torn out of my chest... I'm half way between awake and asleep, lost in that weird place of semi reality... I float above my body, watching it writhe, and I feel like I am drunk or high... The strain of the last day is finally getting to me, and although I am sort of asleep it is not peaceful or resting at all... When I open my eyes there's nothing, just the oppressive absolute darkness... I check my watch; the small light behind the display is a lifeline to sanity. It's four ten in the morning, and I curse silently... My tenuous grip on reality is stopping me from remembering what time I last looked at my watch, but it wouldn't be any more than fifteen minutes ago, and I'm sure I have looked at the little display at least every half hour since we decided to sleep... I roll over again, and I bump against something in the dark. It's not the shelving, that is hard steel and this is warm flesh... Four twenty eight... It's Felicity; the warm thing next to me is Felicity. Unless this is just my mind unravelling further... My cock is hard again, and it is pressed against her ass. The stiff shaft resting in her ass crack as if it were designed to go there... She wriggles against me, or was that me wriggling against her? I don't know... Her scents fill my senses, sweat, sex and real woman... A tiger, she is a ravenous tiger... The darkness presses in, my eyes are useless, open wide, but seeing nothing... My arm is around her body, holding her tightly to me, my hand cups a breast, not squeezing, just holding... I think it is later, but I can't look at my watch without letting go of this captivating woman... My cock is between her legs; the top is almost scalded by the heat from her pussy... She's still wet, or wet again, but she can't be because she still seems to be asleep... My mind tells me this is a dream, a very realistic and totally hot dream, but a dream anyway... My cock slowly moves, forward and back, her wetness allowing it to slip easily, I know the entrance is there, but I just don't have the angle to enter... Her nipple is hard against my hand, I wonder if her nipples ever get soft? I don't think I have ever seen them soft... My cock continues its strokes. I want to move to allow penetration, but if I do I might wake up and this incredible dream will be over... I hear the echo of a frustrated moan and it must be mine. I feel so good, but there is so much potential for more... My hand is on her hip, it has left her breast, but the mental image of her nipple still sears the nerves, I can still feel it as well as I did when it was pushing into my flesh... my legs are still against hers, but somehow her legs have moved forward, and my body is at right angles to hers... In this position I can feel the entrance to her pussy, my cock head rests there, the tip feeling her heat. If I press forward now I will be inside her, but if I press forward now the dream could end... Dilemma... Excitement... Need... I hear the echo of a moan again, and I can no longer hold back. I press forward... The dream is so real, I can feel her pussy stretching wide as I push... There are so many words for it, a pussy, a cunt, a vagina, but none of them are right. Vagina is too clinical; cunt is too, um, abusive? And a pussy is a small animal with vicious teeth and claws, the last thing you would poke with such tender flesh. But it stretches none the less... Even as wet as it is, it takes time for her to stretch to accommodate me... It is not frustrating, it is all part of the excitement, part of the preparation... don't wake up now, please don't wake up now... with a loud 'pop' my cock head finally enters her, she is so hot, so tight, so wet and so ready. Maybe this is a wet dream, and I won't wake up until I cum? I hope so... Tiny strokes, in a bit and out a bit, but always in just a little bit more. As my cock goes in deeper its width opens her more, stretching and making her grip on me tighter... Sensations assail me. Moist heat and pressure combine to stimulate nerves, as they have never been stimulated... This is nothing that I have ever experienced before; it is totally new... I am glad that I have had two big orgasms recently, even in a dream this level of stimulation would have it over right now if that wasn't the case... Minutes pass, how many minutes I wonder? Many minutes... I slowly work deeper and deeper inside her, savouring the delight of the first time... My moans continue to echo, even when I don't think I have moaned... The vault is sealed. It is airtight, and the pleasure slowly fills it, each sensation, and each moan lifting the level slightly. If pure pleasure could suffocate I would die now, but I would die happy. No I would die in an extended state of ecstasy... Finally I am totally inside my dream Felicity. My pelvis presses against her, my cock probes her deepest and most secret place... We are together, joined, and forged from one part. Her sensations flow into me and my sensations flow into her. It should never be different... I wait, and I savour the moment. It is precious... She wriggles, or I wriggle, I don't know. We wriggle, and I pull back. It is time to make love. This isn't just fucking; it is so much more... Slowly I stroke in and out, her tight grip tries to prevent my exit, and welcomes my entry... Quarter strokes turn into half strokes. Half strokes turn into three quarter strokes, and finally I am plunging full length into her body... Each wet 'pop' as my cock comes out, is followed by the sensual rush of penetration, as my cock plunges greedily back into her depths... The moaning is constant now, the sound bouncing off the steel walls... My dream Felicity is pressing back into my strokes, her body moving to make the already exquisite sensations even better... minutes pass, hours pass, days pass, years pass, lifetimes pass... I ride the waves of pleasure, like a surfer riding an endless tidal wave. Just one small part of something massive, something totally beyond my control... The pace increases, the moans of pleasure mingle with the slapping of flesh on flesh and the incredibly erotic noises of such a tight penetration... As a nightmare is the worst bad dream, this is the best good dream, as movies claim things to be your worst nightmare then this is my best possible experience, the summit of Everest, the ultimate trophy being held aloft, the perfect joining to the perfect woman... I am ready now, ready for anything. Because I have experienced perfection... I could swear that the whole vault is shaking now. My muscles scream in protest as I focus on the ultimate sexual experience, I feel the pressure building, and I know my release is near ... The sweating body my hands are holding shudders, and the grip on my cock gets impossibly tight, I finally cum, deep inside my lover, my Goddess. My cock spurts long and impossible streams of my being into her womb... We shake and we tremble, we shout and we moan, we spin out of control, rising to the heavens and then slowly and gently floating back down to Earth. To reality... My dream is over, my trembling subsides. I feel my cock shrinking back to normal, still deep inside Felicity. I move to pull it out...

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers