The Vegas Adventure Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers

Raven noticed the spreading wetness, as De Ann's body betrayed her. And to prove it she swiped her finger across De Ann's puffy pussy lips. She smiled back at Candice knowing just how wet De Ann was and how despite her denial she was enjoying this rough treatment.

De Ann pushed her ass up into the air – waiting for the slap of Raven's palm or a soft touch to brush against her needful pussy.

Seeing this Raven taunted the tiny De Ann, "Ohh, you like this – do YOU Pussy?"

De Ann mews her response. She did love the manhandling she was receiving from the dominant brunette but couldn't admit that, even to herself. After all, only a true slut would get off on this kind of treatment.

When Raven finished slapping De Ann's ass she put her back under her spell and ordered her "Pumpkin Pussy Eater, I want you to go to Pandora's (A Dallas gentleman's club), and buy a big dildo and strap on attachment. I want you to BEG me to fuck your pussy with it. You will come back here – and plead with Candice to bring me over here so I can fuck you with a strap on. You will feel as though this is the most important task you will ever perform. A sense of urgency will continue to grow until you nearly reach a state of panic. The only thing that will quiet your panic is when I fuck you with the strap on. In the intervening time, you will allow Candice to try it out – even though it won't be the same – until I use it on you."

De Ann was released, with a red butt, a horny pussy, and a mind that had a great desire to purchase a strap on cock – and allow Raven to fuck her.

After she left, Candice wanted to know why they didn't do more to De Ann while they could. Raven explained to her that she wanted to proceed carefully – because if they play their cards right – Candice will get De Ann's hubby in the process of enslaving the innocent little housewife. That made Candice giggle with delight.

Chapter 8 ********** The Strap On ****

De Ann spent the rest of the day worried. She was keenly aware that Raven had spanked her nearly naked butt. How she came to be nearly naked and draped over her knee was a mystery to De Ann. She continued to think about it – and it only turned her on till she had to reach inside her thong and rub her love button. Her orgasm came quick – but it wasn't enough. She needed more. She ran off to the bathroom and thrust her vibrator deep inside her tight cunt until it pulsated her needful pussy to an unbelievable pleasure. "Mmmmm," she loudly moaned. Her mind was filled with the idea of getting a big vibrator. Not this one that was in her hand, but something different. Something bigger, more realistic – than the simple pink 5 inch plastic toy she just used to get her jollies. She wanted a big vein filled, thick headed, rubber toy that could be attached. She needed another toy. But what use would a strap on be? Its not like she could use it on herself. She continued to think about it – until finally the thought buzzed into her brain – she could let someone else ram it into her pussy. The vision that came rushing to her brain – was none other than RAVEN. Oh, why her? Why not sweet innocent girls like herself? Why did she feel compelled to let a powerful Amazon like Raven have a chance to use a strap-on to repeatedly pound into her petite body.

De Ann pushed the thought of a strap-on and being fucked by Raven out of her mind while she attended to her family's needs. The oldest boy, Bobby needed to be driven to baseball practice. When she waited around for him to finish, she couldn't help but look at the bats and wonder just how much of those baseball bats she could fit inside her pussy. It's a good thing no one knew what she was thinking, because they would have surely noticed her protruding nipples poking through the cotton t-shirt she wore. De Ann had forgotten to wear a bra that afternoon, and the sweat from the Dallas heat made her shirt seem almost like she had been in a wet T-shirt contest. She wasn't perspiring too much – but just enough to make the fabric show a little more than what a good southern gal would consider decent.


After that, she had to answer some questions about sex, mating and the bird and bees with her 12 year old. Every thought in her mind was about sex. This just wasn't like her. She was a good girl, not some kind of sex crazy slut. Was she going crazy? Answering questions – even generic ones to her inquisitive daughter was getting her hot and bothered where it counted: Her Pussy!

That night, sex with Trent was tame – his small dick was ineffective in relieving the pressure that had built up inside her. Oh, Trent tried his best, its' just that his best was inadequate and lame. Trent was good for one thing – and it didn't involve fucking with his miniature dick, it was when he sucked on her pussy. But sometimes a woman needs a fucking – not a pussy sucking. De Ann went to sleep that night unsatisfied, and dreamed strange thoughts. Instead of thinking about a big strong guy with a 9" pole – she dreamed of being taken doggy style -- that Raven, was thrusting a dildo in and out of her pussy – while Candice played with De Ann's breasts as they dangled down toward the ground. When she woke up the next morning – she was hornier than when she went to bed the night before.

Today, after her older children went to school, she dropped her 18-month old off at a day care that she has used over the years. They all know her there, and don't mind billing for an occasional 'babysitting job'. She drove over to Pandora's and sat in the parking lot for a few minutes – trying to decide if she wanted to go inside or not. This early in the morning, the parking lot was nearly empty – but a bum pushing a cart strolled by and looked into her car and smiled at her as if he knew why she was there. That made her nervous – but she took a few deep breaths, summoned all the courage she could muster and started to walk inside. As she entered the establishment, she wondered if she had worn the right sort of clothes. With her blonde mane in a pony tail, and sporting only a tight t-shirt, mid thigh shorts, and some sneakers, she looked 10 years younger than she really was.

Walking past the entrance to the nightclub – she gazed inside to see two or three patrons being entertained by a nearly nude dancer on one of the circular stages. To the left, she saw the entrance to their store. A whole store filled with adult items, videos, and magazines. De Ann nervously strolled up and down the aisles until she came to a wall of toys. They had balls connected on a string that showed being pulled from a girls pussy. They had clips on chains that attach to ones nipples. They had more dildo's than she ever knew existed. There were pink ones, black ones, flesh shaped kinds and even ones that were so extremely huge – they had to be a gag gift – because she doubted that any woman would really be able to take even the first 3 inches of the head. Finally she found some leather gear, and with it – two types of straps meant to hold one of those dildo's. The first just had a leather circle that was reinforced, and the other looked like you could twist or screw in a dildo and keep it firmly planted. She was staring at those two types when out of nowhere, a woman asked to be of assistance.

This woman is what she would expect to work at a place like this, dyed hair; long painted fingernails, lots of jewelry piercing her skin; and firm rounded breasts straining to break free of the low cut t-shirt she wore. "My personal favorite is this one that screws in. It comes with the straps that can be worn around your waist – or your face." Getting the strap assembly down from the wall she paired it up with a package containing some dildo's and an inflatable gag, she went on to say "For 40 dollars more, you can have the best of both worlds. This dildo can be screwed into the strap on – like so – and because it has these ridges on the back end – the person doing the fucking gets stimulated as well as the one getting fucked!" She unscrewed it – and replaced it with the straight dildo, shortened the strap and said "Here you can have the dildo coming straight off of your chin, and while you are pushing it into a nice wet pussy – your tongue is free to lick her clit!" Then she connected the inflatable gag to the other end of the open hole. "With this, the wearer has it going in her mouth – and is silenced, other than a few muffled moans, while she uses her face as a fuck toy. It gives the term 'fuck face' a whole new meaning!"

De Ann blushed.

The girl – carefully sizing up our tiny heroine – asked "Would you like me to take you to our private dance room and help you try it on? I doubt – this early if anyone would mind!"

De Ann's blush increased – and taking a deep breath – she politely turned the girl down. "No, this is only my first time to buy one of these – and it's a present for someone else. I wouldn't feel right letting you use it first; maybe another time perhaps."

The girl understood more than De Ann had realized. "I'm sure that your Mistress will love it."

De Ann left the club before any other people got wise that she was there, and drove straight home – stopping only at Candice's house to show her what she bought. Candice looked extremely pleased – and wanted to give it a try. De Ann – who subconsciously wanted only Raven to use it – complied with Candice, with a little hypnotic help.

Candice said the magic words and De Ann became her plaything. "Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you want to show me that toy. You want to suck it really deep into your mouth. Act like it is just a huge hung guy with his dick dangling down between his legs and show me what a tiny bitch would do!"

De Ann held the strapping so that the toy cock just dangled loosely. Holding it above her head with her outstretched arms, she slowly sank to her knees imagining that a burly guy was standing before her. She used her cheek to nudge the toy into the direction of her mouth instead of just bringing the dildo to her open lips. Then De Ann held her mouth open and started to give the toy expert head.

Candice was amused by the spectacle before her. "Is this how you give Trent a blow job?"

Still under hypnosis, De Ann didn't have the willpower to resist the question or make up a polite explanation to her once close friend. "No, this is not like Trent at all. I can deep throat him even when he has the biggest hard on of his life."

Candice was amused by the answer – and thought De Ann was merely bragging and demanded proof. "Show me – take all of this 8" down your throat!"

De Ann obeyed but was deterred by the fact that this toy was far thicker than her soft skinned husband. Trent's little penis gave when she sucked on it. She could reduce its size somewhat just by pressing on the flesh. This toy was not going to give. Its shaft was firm and it filled De Ann's mouth as she stretched her lips to surround it. The other difficulty was that it was tickling the back of her throat – inducing her to gag.

"Ackkk ------ Mmmmmm, Slurp ----- Ackkkk" De Ann gag reflex continued to plague her attempts to deep throat this tool.

Turned on – but not impressed with De Ann's deep throat capabilities, Candice taunted her neighbor. "Hey, I thought you said you can deep throat Trent – what is stopping you from showing me your special talent?"

De Ann took the toy from her mouth and answered Candice with a question of her own "Have you ever seen Trent's dick?"

Candice inquired as to why this was significant.

"Trent is human, this fake dildo is not. Trent is easier to suck. Maybe if you saw Trent's dick you would understand." De Ann plainly stated.

"Hmmm, now here is an idea. Maybe I will make you give him to me for a night or two. That would work – I could see his dick all I want." Candice's mind was beginning to hatch a new plan for her slave like neighbor – getting her husband too.


De Ann just needed to be fucked – she had sucked the big dildo for what it was worth – now she insisted on being fucked. She arched her hips and thrust her pussy upward as if by body motion alone, she would communicate to Candice her desires. A few more subconscious movements like this, and Candice did notice.

"Awww, Baby, you want this" Candice mocked her petite neighbor by gripping one of the toys that came with the strap-on harness. "You want to be fucked now, don't you?"

De Ann couldn't resist. "Oh – yes. I do need it so bad. Please I want Raven to use this new toy on me. But maybe you could show me how it feels first!" De Ann eagerly panted for the toy.

Candice remembered they had subconsciously fed De Ann with the idea of wanting to be taken by Raven as a strong stud would take a sweet filly. Candice knew the feeling of this particular desire, since Raven had used a strap-on to rape her over and over whenever she felt like it. She also knew that if her Mistress Raven was going to let her have De Ann's pussy to fuck first, it was only to appease her later on – when Raven would be taking a keener interest in the much prettier diminutive blonde.

Pulling off her pants and yanking down her panties Candice stepped into the straps and arranged them on her legs and waist. She then screwed both ends of the toy into the leather straps and cinched them up tight against her body. The flesh colored penis protruded ominously from her body like a sword ready to spear itself into De Ann's flesh. She cupped the shaft and then rotated her palm as if to feel the weight of the knob and gauge its thickness. "Strip naked for me -- Maybe you should get this one wet too!"

As soon as De Ann had stripped her clothes, she hopped up onto the couch and grabbed her legs and spread them over her head. Her pussy was left open and inviting. The sheer desire that had been building all day in her mind was flaming her loins to the extent that the lips of her pussy were puffy and ready for action.

"You might be wet enough after all." Candice mocked as she saw the moisture already dripping from De Ann's luscious lips.

Candice gripped the shaft and rubbed the tip of the toy up and down De Ann's wet gash. Then without too much trouble Candice slid the thick toy into De Ann's pussy. She eagerly watched De Ann's eyes as the thick toy filled her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh" was all that De Ann said as the thick toy steered its way into her heart through her pussy. She gasped for her breath and waited for Candice to yank it out and plunge it in again. Her wait was short – cause Candice went to work on her pussy like a seasoned pro.

Candice moved her hips back and forth – generating lots of friction as she thrust the dildo into De Ann's gapping cunt. De Ann's bouncing tits mesmerized Candice inviting her to play with them. She was gyrating her hips to gain even more pleasure from this fucking. Candice continued to plow De Ann's pussy – and reached up and cupped both of her tits. She used her finger and thumb to roll De Ann's excited nipples – causing a delightful sensation to shoot from her breasts to her loins.

Candice really liked having this strap on attached to her hips – "Ohh, baby – this is just hitting my clit perfectly when I drive it into you. As much as you are getting pleased by the thick dildo inside your tight little twat, I am getting just as much pleasure from the other end against my clit." Candice liked the idea of being in charge of another woman for a change. She never gets to be boss when Raven is around. Pumping the hard shaft into the diminutive De Ann was a great turn on. In fact, Candice was about to cum from the friction that was occurring on her end of the strap-on, or was it the sudden sense of power that engulfed her? "I am going to cum – but before I do – I want you to know who is fucking you.End Pumpkin Pussy Eater"

De Ann groggily came to attention – she realized that she was holding her legs up over her shoulders on Candice's family room couch. Candice was greedily holding on to De Ann's naked breasts – and plowing her pussy with a strap-on toy that was filling her needful pussy. "Oh, my God!" De Ann was startled by what she saw, and felt embarrassed and ashamed.

Candice suddenly announced "I am going to cum. Are you close? Do you feel the awesome power of a woman with a strap-on?"

De Ann realized that it did feel wonderful. She didn't know why, but she loved being filled with this giant plastic dick. Yes, even a fake dick was better than that measly worm that her husband had been giving her all these years. Oh, this was feeling good. Candice was tightly gripping her breasts and thrusting that lance into her sopping wet pussy – and then just holding it there. De Ann realized that Candice was in the throws of a major orgasm. And De Ann couldn't believe it, but she wasn't that far behind herself. The shock of seeing herself spread open completely vulnerable and her best friend sporting a dildo from her crotch was a bit much, but she couldn't deny that she loved it. Suddenly, her thoughts turned to Raven – she couldn't help wondering why it wasn't Raven who was taking liberty with her pussy.

Candice groaned "Ohhhhhhhhhh, YEAH!!!" Her words were in short syllables due to the lack of oxygen in her lungs. "UMmmmmmmm that is sooooo good. I - -- I --- I just Came so fuckin' hard!" After a few moments savoring her power over her longtime friend, she went back to driving the phallic toy into her sopping wet cunt with a renewed vengeance.

De Ann was taken aback by the ferocity in Candice's thrust. She was starting to get somewhat attracted to the idea that when she lost focus, or blacked out, or whatever was happening to her – it turned out to be a good thing. She ended up in someone's arms and being fucked like she so desperately needed. Taking a deep breath; De Ann relaxed as she felt the incredible phallic toy invade her tight wet pussy. As she started to relax – the waves of her building orgasm approached a feverish pitch. De Ann gritted her teeth – determined not to show how much the toy was turning her on. But Candice was too much for her weak resolve. She pounded De Ann's flesh and rode her to a magnificent orgasm.

Candice decided to have a little more fun at De Ann's expense. "Pumpkin Pussy Eater – take the dildo home – but before you hide it in your panty drawer or wherever you put your toys to stay out of sight from the children, you will lick it clean and dream of me licking Trent and sucking his cock. You won't know why, but the idea of seeing me fuck your husband makes you incredibly horny. Visions of his prick disappearing deep into my welcoming pussy will flood your dreams"

When De Ann got home she took Candice's advice -- she snuck off to the walk in closet and while extending her tongue, she twirled the thick dildo like a child would eat an ice cream cone. Slurping the dry cum off the dildo she obediently cleaned it all up. Of course she did wonder what it would be like to share Trent. Would he like if she gave him up to another woman? Maybe they both would have a good time. Then again maybe she would see what a great pussy licker he is and try to steal him for herself. Of course, one look at his pecker and she would no longer be in awe of him anymore. Boy would I like to see her ride him good. Why am I thinking these things?

Chapter 9 ******** Helping Candice Clean ****

Still she had a yearning to let Raven have her pussy. She wanted to be fucked by Raven. She wanted to spread her pussy lips and allow that determined woman complete access to her female pleasure package. But unfortunately for De Ann, Raven was out of town. Candice however invited De Ann over to help with some cleaning. De Ann had been neglecting her own house while Raven and Candice had begun to use her each morning or early afternoon before the children arrived home from school. This day was no different. Candice took charge as soon as De Ann arrived.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers