The Vegas Adventure Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

De Ann's pussy still soaking wet – drooled at the mere mention of submitting to these lovely creatures. This was a fact that even got the attention of Ashley. "OH MY GOD, the bitch likes it so much – that her pussy juice is running down her leg."

"You need a spanking"

That is where Ashley stepped in. Swatting De Ann on the rear – she watched as each slap left a distinct hand print. De Ann jumped a bit – her tits swaying with each slap, but that did not stop Ashley from spanking her even more. Just as her butt was stinging and her pride was removed Stacy joined in by twisting the flesh around De Ann's pointy nipples.

"YEOW!!" De Ann cried out in shock.

The two of them seemed so cruel – but they had smiles on their faces – almost sadistic the way they were treating De Ann.

De Ann moaned – and cried out "Please – stop. I will do anything you say. Just don't hurt me anymore. PLEASE!"

Stacy looked at her kid sister and nodded. "You ready to lick where I say lick. Suck what I tell you to suck?" Stacy prodded her step aunt for a response while Ashley looked on.

"Yes Please --- I will do WHATEVER you ask. I swear!!" De Ann cried as tears flowed down her face.

Stacy spread her legs and pulled her thong to the right side of her crotch – and pointed to it. "You want this – don't you?" she said to the kneeling wisp of a woman at her feet.

De Ann looked up and inched her face closer to the fine trimmed patch surrounding Stacy's puffy mound and admitted to them both "YES – I want to kiss and suck it for all I'm worth."

Pleased that her kid sister was watching, Stacy pointed to her pussy and said "You lick – until I pull on your hair and stop you."

De Ann dove in. Even though she had eaten her share of pussy over the past week, this was the first time she had consciously submitted. She felt her stomach turn as she pushed the thong a bit more out of the way and started licking from the bottom to the top. Her thick tongue slowly covered all of the precious territory. As Stacy spread her legs wider – Ashley got more of a view. De Ann lapped at the pussy like a hungry kitten while Stacy just threw her head back, closed her eyes and smiled. She was being serviced – and boy did she need that.

Ashley did not leave. She watched intently as De Ann licked her sister's ripe pussy. Not knowing what else to do – and not wanting to join in yet, Ashley kneeled down right beside De Ann and got a very close look between her sister's legs and De Ann's straining face. Ashley reached up and pinched De Ann's left nipple. Tightening her pinch she squeezed her thumb and finger so that it brought a small squeal from the diminutive De Ann.

Stacy opened her eyes and looked down on them both – obviously wondering why De Ann paused. "Don't stop – this is too fuckin'good!" Then looking at her sister – "GAWD – Ash – You haven't a clue what you are missing!"

Ashley ran her hand over the tit she was just pinching and cupped it to feel the natural weight fill her palm. Satisfied that De Ann had real breasts – she slid her hand down De Ann's belly to the small patch of hair that De Ann had. Parting her lips – Ashley pushed her fingers into De Ann's tight pussy. Watching the slight rotation of De Ann's hips as she grinds down on Ashley's hand amused the young teenager.

"Ohhhh , I think the little girl likes this" Ashley said about her step aunt. Ashley continued to push her middle finger deep inside of De Ann's ever wet cunt while the mother of 4 was busy slobbering over Stacy's pussy.

Stacy was enjoying De Ann's mouth way too much – she was pressing her thighs together and releasing them again as the sensations grew inside her tight body. De Ann obediently sucked on Stacy's clit and pressed her tongue against her slit and licked the newly formed cum from her lips. As De Ann progressed toward an orgasm for the young teen, her own violated cunt was dripping onto Ashley's hand. Just as Stacy started to cum – De Ann knew that she could not stop now. She pressed her lips tight against Stacy's soft pink folds and wiggled her tongue so that its tip just flicked lightly yet incessantly over the protruding flesh.

Stacy grabbed onto De Ann's soft hair and yanked her face tighter against her pussy – and arched her hips to let De Ann have more access. "Oh my – Ohhhh I am --- Yesss --- that's it - --- Yeah - --- Right there - -- Ohhhhh Tighter --- lick harder -- YES – just like that -- Sooo close – don't – no don't stop ---- Ahhhhhh – Ohhhhh – Yessssss." Stacy was nearly screaming, while she was crushing De Ann's temples with her powerful thighs and nearly pulling De Ann's hair out while she mashed her face tight against her pussy.

This scene did not go unnoticed by her younger sister. Ashley thought – maybe there is something to this talk about a woman's tongue instead of a man's dick. Maybe Stacy was right – maybe a woman who can lick a pussy is better than a guy who will sweat all over you – and then crush you with their weight when they cum. Maybe there was something to this idea. But Ashley wanted something different. She wanted De Ann tied to the bed before she would use her for personal satisfaction. Stacy liked that idea – and in a snap De Ann found herself tied to the four corners of the bed. Her body arched as she tried to thrust it up to the young temptresses. Her nipples hardened, and her breath was short.

Ashley decided that her sister should NOT watch – and begged her to go find something else to do. When Stacy had departed the room, Ashley leered at the middle aged mom with some personal satisfaction. "Now – little mommy dear – you are going to be a good little bitch and suck on my pussy – and you are going to do a good job – or I am going to twist these nipples right off your chest." Ashley threatened while she had De Ann's plump nipple in one hand and a handful of breast meat in the other.

De Ann watched silently as Ashley's cunt settled down over her face. As soon as it was close enough to reach with her tongue, De Ann applied a fair amount of pressure to the young clit by pushing against it with the pointy end of her tongue. She licked – and sucked the nectar with all the enthusiasm she could muster. Guess what happened – Ashley liked the feeling. At first she twisted De Ann's nipple just for sheer meanness, but then as De Ann's tongue probed her cunt and tickled her clit, Ashley settled into a nice euphoric experience. Her captive was pleasing her tight young twat and she enjoyed it better than she had ever any young cock ramming her from a youthful stud. When she climbed down off De Ann's face and returned to the kitchen for a bite to eat – she had the most angelic smile across her face that did not go unnoticed by her older sister.

"You liked it – didn't you?" Stacy asked Ashley.

Ashley smiled dreamily and nodded her head.

"Was she the best you ever had at your pussy?" Stacy asked.

"I came back to back with her – and more earth shattering than I have ever experienced" Ashley reluctantly admitted.

"I was RIGHT – wasn't I?" Stacy prodded her younger sibling.

"Yes BIG SIS – you were right. That is all that you ever wanted to be. This time, you knew something that I would never have tried – and it was a homerun."

"What did you do with Aunt De?" Stacy asked.

"Left her tied to the bed!" Ashley answered.

"Well, we better free her – before someone comes home and notices!" Ashley headed for the bedroom and re-appeared in the kitchen with the tiny De Ann in tow. An invisible leash seemed to be wrapped around De Ann's neck when she meekly followed the younger teen back into the kitchen. "I told her that she could get dressed and act somewhat normal – but that we would be watching her to make sure she was a good little pet to us both. Later on – I think we can find a way to use her some more." Ashley proudly announced to her sister, as well as to remind De Ann of her place on the new totem pole.

*

What will our two minx's be up to next? Will De Ann have to endure any more humiliation at the hands of the young temptresses? What about Raven – will she like sharing her new pet with De Ann's relatives? Will anyone else get to invade De Ann's tight pussy? Will Trent ever realize what is happening to his lovely wife?

Find out the answer to these and more questions in the next installment of "The Vegas Adventure."

StryWrter7

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers