The Vegas Adventure Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers

At one point, Trent thought he saw her look at him, a quick glance, followed by a secret little smile. But he thought he was probably just projecting his fantasies onto her, 'Like she's really going to smile to herself at being ogled by a middle-aged man.' On the other hand, this crotch-exposing and sucker-sucking didn't seem to be the actions of a girl oblivious to male attention.

Trent quickly realized that if his wandering eyes didn't give him away, then the ever expanding tent growing in his pants surely would. Looking around the game room, he spotted a blanket that he immediately reached for and spread across his legs feigning that the blanket was for warmth, rather than concealment.

Sensing that her prey was ripe for the picking, Stacy put her magazine down, straightened her skirt and walked over and playfully plopped herself down on the couch right next to Trent.

Trent couldn't believe how close his niece was to him. She was so close that he could smell her breath, a sweet smell of lollipops and fruit-flavored little girl lip gloss. Her face was only inches from his and for the life of him, Trent couldn't think up an excuse that would satisfy his wife if she were to come upstairs at this moment.

"Talk to me, please, Trent; I'm bored." Stacy pouted and blinked her long lashes.

"What do you want?" he asked her, while scooting to protect her from realizing her uncle was getting a woody from watching her just a moment ago.

"I want to talk. I'm bored. Surely you must find me more interesting than these stupid sports highlights?"

'Jeez,' Trent thought, 'I've got a major tease on my hands. Is talking all she has in mind? I sure hope so because De would absolutely kill me if she caught me flirting with her niece.'

Since Trent had not answered her, she then asked "Are you happily married, Trent?"

"Yeah, I am." He never batted an eye answering that question. It was the kind of question that someone would ask – like how are you? – to which most people expect the answer 'fine' they didn't want the truth – they wanted to feel good about it all.

"And how have you managed that? I mean most couples I know have grown apart over the years." Stacy giggled as she pushed even closer, twisting her body toward him and throwing her shoulders back just enough to force those taunt boobs to press even more against the tight t-shirt.

Trent sincerely answered as he tried desperately to end this conversation. "I guess it's because we were friends first. I guess that has given us a common ground to fall back on when things became kind of...routine."

"Ooh," she cooed. "So when Aunt De stopped being exciting for you, you still had friendship to fall back on. How sweet, but it looks like you could use a little excitement?"

Trent was embarrassed, and horribly, horribly turned on. That's not what he meant. But he was distracted by his cock that was trying to escape from his pants. He was so glad for the blanket, or Stacy would have been able to see it trying desperately to break free of the fabric restraining it.

Trent didn't answer her question. Stacy was silent for a minute, before she decided to take things to the next level.

"I saw you looking at me earlier." The teen blatantly stated.

Shit. Shit. Shit. "I noticed you," Trent said, trying to play it safe.

"You did more than notice me," she said. Her voice was so soft, so young, and seemingly so innocent. "You were like scoping me out big-time, you know? If your eyes were lasers, you would have burned a hole in my panties. Then when my panties were like - all burned away by your laser- eyes, they would have like - started warming up what's underneath my panties. Are you interested in what's underneath my little panties, Trent?" Stacy knew what to say to tease boys – and it worked just as well with middle age men, in fact – when you take into account that they are not allowed her body, it makes even sweeter to tease them.

'Fuck me.' Trent thought to himself, 'What was this little harlot up to? She obviously was no innocent little schoolgirl. I need to change the subject and now.' "How old are you now? Didn't you just have a birthday?" Trent asked.

"I'm 19," she said. "I just turned 19 last week as a matter of fact." She cocked her head and her hand lazily played with her hair as she twisted it around her index finger. Soon, Trent would be twisted around her pinky!

"Jesus," Trent muttered, "you're almost young enough to be my daughter!" Thinking to himself that his comment should end this little game of sexual innuendo once and for all.

Not to be outdone, Stacy asked so sweetly, "Do you want to pretend to be daddy and daughter? I played daddy and daughter one time with a teacher at my school. He liked it a lot, I think." The grin on Stacy's angelic face was not to be out done as she gave the impression she was recollecting an incident with the guilty teacher.

"God no! I don't want to play daddy and daughter!" Trent blurted. I may be a pervert, but even perverts have their standards! His erection was suddenly in danger of diminishing at the sheer thought of sex with his niece.

"Then what do you want to play, Uncle Trent?" She made it sound so dirty. Trent had never wished so hard to be someplace else, anyplace else. If he didn't watch it, this little girl was going to get him into big trouble.

Trent took a deep breath. He had to put an end to this. Any minute his wife could come wandering upstairs, and see him with her niece, and it wouldn't take a lot of brains to figure out something was very wrong with this picture.

"I want to go take a nap before dinner," he told her. Of course, he really didn't. He wanted to fuck the ever-lovin' shit out of young Stacy, ram his cock up her teenaged twat over and over until he filled her full of hot sperm. But he was a married man, with responsibilities, and he couldn't do that to De Ann, despite what had happened in Vegas.

"But I don't want you to go to sleep," Stacy said. "I want to play. Don't you want to play?" Stacy leaned into him – slightly trapping his shoulder to the couch.

Trent could still smell that sweet breath. She'd started leaning in closer and closer to him over the course of this conversation, until her face was practically touching his. When she exhaled, he could feel her breath on his face. His crotch was throbbing. He was trying to do the right thing, for God's sake, and this teenaged minx just wouldn't let him!

"OK, I'll be honest with you," she divulged. "I saw you checking me out, and it turned me on. So I put on a little show for you. Did you like my little show? I think you did, cause I could see something in your pants that made me think you liked what you were seeing." Stacy was peeling the blanket back uncovering his slacks and the bulge that was still prevalent in them.

"Yeah, but I just can't...dinner should be ready soon." Trent said, still trying desperately to change the subject. He was weakening to her advances. Who wouldn't? He was not in charge and while it excited him that a younger girl would still want him – she was one girl he couldn't and surely shouldn't have.

"I don't want to talk about dinner. I want to talk about what's going on in your pants. And I have a question for you, Trenty. Is the same thing going on now?" Acting innocent yet – totally in command the minx teased Trent even more.

And then Trent felt her hand. Her delicate hand was suddenly right on the front of his pants, touching his engorged cock. It lay there for just a second, and then she curled her fingers around it, through the fabric, and squeezed his dick. Her fingers coiled around his thick cock and loaded ball sack as if she was weighing them in her hand.

"Oh, God," was all Trent could manage to squeek.

"Ooh, Trenty," Stacy whispered. "Are you normally like this, or is it because you're, you know, sitting next to a sexy young girl?"

"Stacy, please go back to your seat," he finally managed to rasp out. It was his last attempt at being the adult of the house. He just didn't realize where he was heading – lose here, and the balls that she was holding would be hers for eternity. If only he could see into the future and realize that allowing this temptress to have her way with him was just the start. Unfortunately he thought it would be an end.

"I don't think so, Trenty," she said. Her hand started moving, slowly, teasingly, up and down on his cock, still holding on, jacking him off through his khakis. "And I don't think you really want me to. Don't you want me to stay here and keep touching you? How about if I gave you a little hand job?" Stacy increased the tempo of her hand sliding quickly up and down his shaft. "Or maybe even something better than a hand job? How about if I pulled your dick out of your pants, and put my head under the blanket, and licked your big ol' dick the way I licked that sucker?" She licked her lips as if to mock the way she had been licking that sucker only minutes before. "And how about if I kept on licking until you spurted your sperm right into my hot little mouth?"

Well, fuck. Trent had tried to be strong, but this girl was eating through every layer of defense that he could muster. He tried to make himself think of his wife downstairs. He tried to think of the danger of the situation. But at this moment in time all he could think about was how desperately he wanted this girl with every fiber of his being. After all, she was the one who was advancing the game. And if 19-year-old Stacy wanted to give him a blowjob, well, he just wasn't going to say no.

"Yes, I would like that," Trent whispered to Stacy. "We just have to be very quiet with De Ann being downstairs."

"I thought you would come...around," she said, gleefully. "But instead of just pulling your dick out through your zipper, why don't you - like - pull your pants down? That way I can be more creative and you won't run the risk of your dick scraping against your zipper, you know? Don't worry, I'll be quiet, no one can hear." She had won so far – now to get him caught in the rest of the trap!

Once Trent had committed to going along with her, there was no stopping. He didn't even think about it. He unbuckled his belt, and slid his pants and jockeys down over his knees, all the way to his ankles. Instantly, he felt her hand on his now-naked cock. His cock was so hot and her hand was so soft and so cool. She made a gentle fist around the shaft and began to jack him slowly, up and down. Trent was so turned on, so churning with horniness, that it actually felt better than fucking. It was so dirty, such forbidden fruit, feeling this teenager's hand on his cock.

Then suddenly Stacy stopped. "Scuse me a minute, big guy, but I got something that will make this even better." Her hand disappeared, and he was aware of her bending over and rummaging around in her backpack. Soon she was back, cuddling up next to Trent, leaning in to him, and he smelled something. Coconut oil.

The bottle had a picture of a naked beaver shot – and it was called 'Edible Coconut Oil'.

"I'm told that it feels better with a little lotion for the motion," she said, and giggled again, that little-girl giggle that had sounded so innocent before but now sounded depraved. Trent heard the squirting sound and she gooped the lotion into her hand and then went back to massaging his hard-on.

Christ, that felt even better to him! The cool lotion, his hot blazing dick, all of it being done surreptitiously, under the blankets. Trent looked into Stacy's eyes and they were huge and danced with lasciviousness.

"I'll bet that feels, like, pretty good, doesn't it?" she whispered. She knew what it must feel like – she had teased many men in college this last two years.

"Oh, God, yes," he moaned, very softly, making sure to keep his voice down.

"I like doing older guys," she said. "I did a lot of the boys in my class, and they were kind of fun at first, but then I got tired of them. I seduced my math teacher, and once I found out how grateful older guys are, and how much they get off on doing stuff with a little girl like me, I concentrate now on doing men rather than boys."

"Are you a virgin?" Trent managed to rasp out. Up and down went her slick, slick hand, making a slight squeaking noise.

"No, I'm not a virgin, silly," she said. "It's not like I'm a slut or something though..."

Actually, Trent had just been thinking that a slut is exactly what she was. "I don't get it," he said. But this slut had his cock in her hand – so its not an answer that he should press to know the truth.

"Well, Mr. Happy here sure gets it," she said. Again, she giggled. Up down up down squeak squeak Stacy's little hand is jacking him off, getting him closer and closer.

"Do you want me to do something to you?" Trent asked, hoping maybe he could get his hand up under that skirt and feel what he was sure was the nicest pussy God ever made.

"No, I don't want your nasty old hands fondling me," she said, rather harshly, which puzzled him. But then her tone changed. "I'll just slip my panties off real quick. Ah...there we go. Once I start using my mouth on you, I'll have a free hand and I'll diddle myself."

Trent would have thought his dick was as hard as it could possibly get, but when she told him she was going to masturbate while blowing him, it got even harder. It felt like it was going to burst. His meat just pulsated and throbbed with every stroke of her hand.

"Whatever," he said, "just please don't stop."

And she stopped, and pulled her hand away. Damn, he had been so close!

"Why did you stop?" Trent asked, trying not to whine.

"I want to take it to the next level, Trenty. I want to put my head under your blanket and blow you. Would you like that?" The minx knew just when to stop her hand from letting his 5" dick from shooting its load – and now that she had him where she wanted, it was time to watch him squirm and beg!

"Yes, God yes, please blow me Stacy."

Ahhhh the begging in his voice was music to her ears. "OK, but before I do that, you have to go along with my part of the game."

"What's that?" he asked.

"I want to tie your hands behind your back," Stacy said. "It turns me on. And when I'm turned on, I give a better blow job."

Well, fuck. Normally getting tied up is not my particular cup of kinkiness. Trent tried it once, years ago, and didn't care for it. But frankly at this point if Stacy had said she wanted to cut off one of his toes with a pair of pruning shears, he probably would have gone along with her. His dick was so hard it was starting to hurt, his balls were swollen and aching.

You know the old joke: God gave a man two heads, a little one and a big one, and enough blood so that only one could think at a time. Trent's little head was now doing all the thinking.

"OK," he croaked. "Tie me up."

"Cool!" she said. Reaching back into the backpack, this time she pulled out a pair of pantyhose. It was hard in the dark, but Trent crossed his wrists behind his back the way she instructed, turned so his back was to her, and she tied his wrists with the pantyhose. Damn, she did tie them securely. Trent hadn't been expecting such a thorough job. Looped over and under and through and tied off tight. Houdini himself couldn't have gotten out of those knotted hose.

Trent re-twisted and sat back down. Essentially he was sitting on his arms now, and knew they would go to sleep shortly. But then if he had Stacy sucking his dick he didn't care what happened to his arms.

His erection was starting to get uncomfortable. Her tiny little hand returned, this time rubbing lotion with her fingertips on the head of his cock, which felt like it was the size of a grapefruit! Those little fingers, all slick with suntan lotion, swirling around and around, the sensitive tip – oh it was such a teasing.

And again she stopped. Fuck, what was the deal, anyway. This time she reached up behind her head and pulled the scrunchy off her ponytail. For guys who aren't familiar with teenaged girls, the scrunchy is a pony tail holder made of cloth with elastic inside. She took the scrunchy and started rummaging around under the blanket.

Terrified, Trent quietly hissed "Hey! Shit! Be careful with those!" After all, he didn't want to draw his wife's attention.

She was playing with his balls. He felt the scrunchy go up over his scrotum to the base, then she twisted it and wrapped it around a second time, like a rubber band. It wasn't too tight, and didn't pinch, but it had the effect of mashing his balls close together and down to the bottom of his sac. They were pressed together very tightly now, with no room to move around. Again, not his idea of fun, but once she put her mouth on him, all else would melt away.

"Are you liking this, Trenty? Do you like what I'm doing to you?" Stacy whispered. The smell of the gum on her breath mingled with the smell of the coconut oil coming from under the blanket. Teenage girl smells. Trent's cock throbbed as she continued to rub her little fingers around and around over the tip.

"I love it, Stacy. I love what you're doing to me." Trent couldn't help but love the attention that this young minx was doing to his cock. Although he could not see what she was doing under the blanket he could feel her brown hair tickling his crotch as she lightly played with his throbbing cock.

"Would you like to call me dirty names while I do you, Trenty?"

"Oh, you little tease, you little slut. You are such a sexy little slut, Stacy." Trent tried to get into the name calling role play too.

"I told you, I'm not a slut, you asshole!" she hissed. Again, the sudden swing from being the most willing little girl in the world to being pissed off at him had thrown him off balance. Was this chick psycho or something? For God's sake, she'd asked him to call her names!

"I'm gonna have to punish you for calling me a slut, Trenty," she said. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to punish you real, real bad, you know."

And that's when the game turned. Trent tried to be stern with her, but the helplessness of his position was beginning to dawn on him. He struggled to adjust his hands from behind his back and at the same time started to explain "You're very sexy, Stacy," he said. "I'm sorry I called you a slut. I got carried away because you're so damn sexy."

"It's too late now, Trenty," Stacy revealed. "Let me tell you how this is gonna work. I'm gonna reach down and grab your balls in my hand. And I'm gonna squeeze

'em. I'm gonna squeeze and squeeze and squeeze until you can't stand it anymore.

And you know what, Trenty? You're not gonna do a thing about it. You're won't even attempt to make a sound."

Trent was starting to panic. What the hell kind of game was this? "I'll yell," he told her. "I'll yell for help."

"Oh no you won't, Mister," Stacy purred. She was back to being sexy-voiced now, and he could tell she was getting even more turned on by this stage of the game. "Think about it. If you make so much as a peep, I'll scream, you know? And I'll like start yelling that you were trying to molest me. And Aunt De Ann and the kids will come running, and everyone will come upstairs. And you know what they'll see? They'll see a middle-aged man with his pants pulled all the way down and a big stiff woodie waving in the air. They'll see your hands tied with my pantyhose, but I'll – like - tell everyone you stole them out of my backpack while I was asleep and they'll just assume like it's some sort of perverted game you were playing. And I'll be crying - and - like - sobbing that you lured me up to the game room and tried to make me touch your dirty old penis, you know? Stacy was showing her evil streak – she could be a dream come true – but she loved gaining power over others, and this was just another game to her. She knew today's society frowns on dirty ol' men and will naturally believe a pretty naïve girl.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers