The Velvet Choker Ch. 01

Story Info
Perhaps she would run her foot up his leg as they ate.
4.4k words
3.82
58.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was out trying to sell houses. Bill had decided to stay home and do some household chores. Their youngest child was a sophomore in college and they were empty nesters. He was planning dinner, too. A hollandaise sauce would go with salmon and vegetables that he would grill. A quick chocolate mousse for dessert would complete the meal. Several years ago Nancy had told him that she had cooked for twenty years. She expected him to cook for the next twenty. He had taken some classes and did easy stuff. She still cooked a lot, but she enjoyed his offerings.

Those among you who are married, will not wonder why he was being so domestic. Bill was building brownie points so he could score tonight. As the manager of a software development group for a major consulting company, the last two months of work had required a lot of travelling. It had been at least four weeks since he had met Nancy under the covers.

Nancy would be tired when she came in. The collapse of the housing market meant that now she was spending long hours with little income. He would send her up to take a bath. He would fetch a glass of wine for her. A pretty and sexy peignoir and nightgown would be laid out on the bed for her to don after the bath.

Bill envisioned that she would reward him for today's efforts by teasing glimpses of her breasts as she ate. Perhaps she would run her foot up his leg as they ate together at the table. After dinner they would have cognac in the living room as she talked about her day. The nightgown he had selected had a long slit up the front. She would arrange her legs to give him a nice show. Since last fall she had been going to the gym three times a week. Now that warm April days had come to Atlanta, he was frequently seeing a pair of nicely toned legs. A disappointment was that she wouldn't show off those legs in high heels. Tonight she would rearrange her legs ala Sharon Stone and tease him with brief views of the delight between her thighs.

Bill's plan was eventually to expose her slim body and go down on her while she sat on the couch. She would orgasm. Then they would move to the bedroom. Some oral action on her part would prime him for the final act. If he was lucky, first thing in the morning would be a repeat of the final act that night.

Or maybe not. Even after all these years Nancy was still shy about her body in the light. They married right after college, but even when they were newlyweds they only made love with the lights on or during the day maybe once a month. After the children began arriving, it never happened.

By the time the youngest was in junior high, he was making a good salary at as a manager in the software consulting firm. With bonuses, his W2 might show over 200k in a year. About that time Nancy had wanted to go back to work, but with a flexible schedule. She studied and took the real estate agent's exam. Last year she had made in the high five figures.

With that combined income they had money for special trips. When they were away Bill would cajole her to show off what he thought was a beautiful body. She would sometimes go braless. Once when they were on a road trip, he got her to go braless and flash her tits twice. It was only because they were driving out West and she could see that there was no vehicle near for miles. She never went braless in Atlanta outside the house.

On a vacation to the Caribbean Bill managed to make love to her on the balcony late at night under the moonlight. Another day on that same vacation didn't work out as well. They had had a great day lying in the warm sun on the beach. After a shower to get the salt water off, she had put on a sundress. It was self-bra so all she had underneath was a pair of panties. After a delicious dinner at one of the resort restaurants with many glasses of wine, he leaned across the table. "Would you do something for me?"

"What?" she asked.

"Please go to the lady's room and take off your panties."

"What!"

"It's only about a hundred yards back to our room, please?"

"What do you think I am? Paris Hilton? Britney Spears? Some other slut that can't keep her legs together?"

It had turned into a chilly night. He never asked her again.

***

About 5 PM she dragged in and Bill put his plan into action. "Tough day, honey?"

"Too much showing, not enough buying."

"Why don't you go up and run a bath. I'll bring you a glass of wine in a few minutes. I've got dinner ready to go when you're finished."

"Sounds wonderful." She kissed him on the cheek before heading upstairs.

Bill heard the water running. As soon as it stopped, he climbed the stairs. "Here you go." He pulled over the stool that she used when she was applying makeup, and put the glass of chardonnay on it.

"You treat me so good." She sat up to take a sip of wine. The soap suds from the bubble bath slipped off her chest. She smiled as he took in the sight of her hard nipples.

"I put something on the bed for you to wear when you get out."

"I hope it's something naughty," she said with a grin.

Bill just loved it when his plans came together.

***

He set china at the dining room table, two places catty-corner at one end. They had just started eating when she became quiet. Her face had a pensive look. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Bill, I'm having an affair."

"What did you say?"

"I'm having an affair."

Bill was stunned. He looked at her for several long minutes. She looked down at her plate.

"Who is he?" he hissed.

"Nobody you know – we know. Nobody I work with; nobody in our social circle. No one you'll ever come in contact with."

Bill's chest was tight. He couldn't seem to catch a breath. It was like he was choking. Was he having a heart attack? There was no pain, so probably not.

"I know this hurts," Nancy started. "I still remember your affair – "

"I never cheated on you!" Twelve years ago he had a long term project in Bowling Green, Kentucky. He was up there at least one week a month, sometimes three or four. He carelessly started an affair. After about three months Nancy accused him of it. Bill denied it and she had never produced any proof.

"Drop the act, Bill. I borrowed money from my sister and hired a private investigator in Bowling Green," she stated flatly. "It's not that big a place. He found Jane Hightower easily. Fortunately for you and for us, by that time you had already dumped her. That made her willing to talk about the three months she spent in your arms. She made sure I would have all the details."

"So I know about the hurt. But I got past it. Here we are, in love and still together. You can let me do this, too. I still love you, but this is something I've got to do. I'll come back to you. I won't deny you anything while this is going on."

"Am I such a bad lover that you need somebody else? Couldn't you have talked about what you wanted before you found somebody else?"

"You're a wonderful lover and I haven't found somebody else, at least not like you mean." She touched his arm. "This is something I fell into; something that's different; something that I need now that's different from what we've got."

"You're punishing me for something that happened a dozen years ago?"

"I'm not punishing you," she said calmly. "This just happened. I didn't go looking for it. It found me. Now, the only way I can get past this is to let it burn out. I know it will burn out just like yours did. Then it will just be us again."

"When I had my affair," Bill started,"and I'm sorry I did it, both then and now, I didn't brag to you about it. I didn't rub your nose in it. I was ashamed when you confronted me. I had broken my vows and I knew it was wrong. I stopped. Now, you tell me about your affair as if you are changing jobs. I guess maybe you are. Bad job on the first husband; let's try out somebody new." It was like air going out of a balloon. He started strong with a loud voice, but by the end his voice was small and puny.

She reached over and took his hand. "I'm not trying to rub your nose in it. But I'm not foolish enough to think that I can carry on an affair without you finding out. I don't want you to think that I want out of this marriage. I love you very much. I've just got to do this for me at this time in my life." Even to her this sounded like something she read inCosmopolitan.

He jerked his hand away. "At least when I was having my affair, I felt guilty. When we're in church do you feel bad? Or when we say Confession, do you insert a phrase 'Except for my fucking around.'"

"There's no reason to use language like that!"

"There's every FUCKING reason to use language like that. That's what a slut does: FUCKING around."

Bill jumped up. He was no longer hungry. He paced out to the living room and back to the table. He loomed over her. He was six feet two compared to her five six and she cringed under his broad torso. "I've got to get out of here. I can't look at you without being angry."

"I'll be back, but I don't know what time," he spat at her. "Don't try to call me. If I need to, I'll call you, on the HOME phone, not your fucking cell, so don't think you can go spend the night with him."

"I don't intend to spend the night with him. I want our time together to be like it always is. I want you to love me and make love to me. You just have to understand that this is something I've got to get out of my system."

"Get it out of your system? Well, FUCK YOU! Oh, I guess he already has." Grabbing his wallet and car keys, he slammed the door on the way out.

Nancy sat at the table as she heard his car drive off. "That didn't go too well," she thought. "He fixed a nice dinner for me. I thought if he was in a good mood, that we could discuss this calmly and rationally." She was picking at the fish. "I needed to do it because of what I think Mike is planning. If I hadn't let Sue talk me into that drink none of this would have happened."

She remembered the Country and Western bar they had stopped at after getting the signature and a check on a big sale. Bill was out of town that night so she hadn't needed to get home.

Sue was a recent college graduate. She had picked up a real estate license while she was living with her parents and looking for a regular job. This had been her first sale. With the fall in the housing market, Nancy was also happy to have completed the other side of the deal.

Nancy was on her second white wine when a young guy came to their table and asked Sue to dance. Nancy was still nursing her wine when another guy approached her table. "Dance with me."

Not your high school manners "Could I please have this dance" or college "Like to dance?" or even adult "Would you care to dance?" Just the command "Dance with me." His eyes bored into hers.

It was a two-step. Nancy liked to dance so she accepted. One dance turned into two. Mike complimented her on her dancing and lightness in his arms. He returned to her table and they made small talk.

Mike ordered a third drink for her, a Margarita. "No, I couldn't. I've got to drive home," she protested. Sue was still at the table engaged in talking to her new friend. The two young people weren't paying attention to the older pair.

"Yes, you can. You won't have any problems. Have another drink." Once again his eyes held hers.

After the drink and two more dances, she picked up her purse as soon as she came off the floor. "I've got to get home. My husband will be calling."

"Come back again. I'm here every Tuesday." He took her hand and kissed the back of it European-style.

The following Tuesday Bill was in town. Nancy remembered Mike, but figured he was just full of himself. For the first time in a long time, she seduced Bill. But at her climax she remembered Mike's lips on her hand.

The second Tuesday Bill was out of town again. He was on a cross-country plane trip so Nancy wouldn't be talking to him tonight. She finished showing a house after 7PM. She realized that she was close to where the bar was. She deserved a drink. She had shown two couples around today, but nobody seemed interested in buying. She plopped down in a booth and ordered a light beer from the waitress.

"Dance with me." She had been there about ten minutes when Mike appeared at her table. It was a slow song.

"I – no – maybe la –," she was flustered.

"Dance with me, NOW."

She let him lead her on to the floor. She stretched her arms out in the classic dance pose. He pulled her tight against him. Three songs later they sat down. He followed her into the bench on one side of the booth.

"You're crowding me," she whined. His leg was against hers.

"You didn't come last week."

"I was busy."

"You are never too busy for me." He gripped her thigh as he signaled the waitress. "I'll have a Jack-and-Ginger and she'll have a double Margarita."

"I haven't even finished my beer."

Mike didn't even look at her. "Bring her the Margarita," he instructed the waitress. He turned to Nancy. "Finish your beer."

After all the dancing, Nancy was thirsty. She managed to chug the beer down before the waitress returned.

"Does the margarita taste okay?'

She took a gulp of the bitter liquid. "Just like any other margarita," she replied.

"Take another drink and then we'll dance." Another slow song was starting.

When he pulled her close again, she felt his bulge on her lower belly. He maneuvered her into the middle of the crowd. His hands descended to her waist. Then they dropped lower.

"Mike, your hands –," she whispered. She reached back with one of her own to pull his up.

"I like your ass." He brushed her hand away. At the end of the slow dance they sat back down.

"Drink up. It's time for us to leave."

She drank her margarita in about five minutes. When she stood up she was light-headed. "I should have had something to eat," she giggled. Mike walked her outside.

"That's my car over there," she pointed. Her finger wobbled.

"We're going to my car," he stated firmly. His Audi was at the back of the lot right under a street lamp so you couldn't see inside. He opened the back door and pushed her in.

He pulled her to him roughly and kissed her. Her mouth opened reflexively when his tongue touched her lips. She felt his hand slide up to her breast. He caressed her as they kissed. Their lips parted.

"I've got to see your tits."

The word tits sent a thrill through her. Bill always referred to her breasts. Mike grabbed the collar of her blouse and pulled. Three buttons popped into the air. He stuck his hand down in her bra cup and jerked downward freeing one breast and then he did the same to the other.

"Your nips are hard. You like this." He bent and sucked one then the other. He straightened back up.

"Take my cock out." He leaned back in the seat. She hesitated, staring at his lap. "Now!"

Suddenly Nancy shivered with desire. She unzipped him, unbuckled him and fished his hardon out of his underwear. "Suck me!" He put his hand behind her head and pushed it down.

She had never seen an uncircumcised penis before. She jacked the skin up and down several times. It felt like hot velvet in her hand. She lowered her lips around it as she continued to rub the skin up and down. She circled the bare head with her lips as she reduced the strokes she was taking with her hand. She began bobbing her lips in short up and down motions, pausing every once in a while to circle her tongue around it.

"You're a good bitch. You've got a hot mouth. Yeah, cocksucker."

She could tell he was getting close, but he wouldn't let her raise her head. Suddenly she felt him jerk in her mouth and the salty liquid splashed down her throat. Mike held her head in place. Nancy couldn't remember the last time she had let Bill come in her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could.

Mike held her head for ten or fifteen seconds after he finished. Then he pulled her up by her shoulder. He pulled out his wallet. Nancy though he was going to offer to pay her. She almost said something when he pulled out a business card.

"Call me before Friday so we can set up a time together next week." He pushed the card into her purse. He fastened his pants back up. They got out and he pushed her back in the direction of her car.

Nancy wasn't sure how this had happened, but she felt the gushing in her pussy. On the way home she flexed her thighs trying to get some friction. When she stopped for a red light, she rubbed the front of her slacks with one hand. By the time she pulled into the garage she was desperate. She ran inside the house and threw herself on the sofa in the den. Pushing down her slacks and wet panties, she only had to rub for a minute before she felt the wave of ecstasy wash over her.

The next morning she had called Mike and arranged to meet him the following week.

"That was the way it started," she remembered. She was pretty sure that Bill would be back and let her have her fling. The guilt of his own affair would force him to accept hers.

***

Bill got in his car and started driving. He came up to I-285 and zombie-like got on. The next time he registered anything, he realized that he had driven all the way around Atlanta in an hour and was near the exit where he had entered. He decided to get a room at the M Hotel. It was two more exits along. More importantly, it had a good bar. After four double Scotches he wandered up to his room and fell asleep.

In the morning he felt better than expected. He rinsed his mouth in the sink and went down to the breakfast buffet. He was hungry. After two trips through the buffet and several cups of black coffee, he drove home.

Nancy ran up and hugged him when he came through the door. "I was so worried about you. You didn't call."

Bill just stood there. "Let me go get cleaned up. Then we'll talk."

He stood under the hot water much longer than his regular showers. Finally, knowing he'd have to face her sometime, he got out, shaved, dressed and went downstairs. He poured a cup of coffee and found her in the den.

"Look, if you're unhappy with our marriage, maybe we could get some counseling," he said.

"I'm not unhappy with our marriage and I don't want – no – I don't need counseling! This is the right thing for me. It doesn't affect our marriage. I still love you and want to stay married to you. You won't see any change. I'll be here every night, just like now."

"How in the hell can you say it doesn't affect our marriage? It goes to the very heart of our marriage. When I had my affair, are you claiming that that didn't affect our marriage? I worked hard for the last twelve years to make it up to you –"

"And even though you didn't take responsibility for what you did or admit it or say you were sorry, you have made it up. And I've worked to forgive and forget your affair. But now I have to do this."

"Why can't you tell me what you think you need and I'll do it for you? Why do you have to have another man do it?"

"It would change our relationship."

"It's already changing our relationship and not for the better."

They were both quiet for a few minutes. Bill got up and brought back the coffee carafe from the kitchen and refilled their cups.

"I'm afraid you'll fall in love with him. I'm afraid you already have." His voice was so low she almost didn't hear him.

"No, that's not true. He's not right for me except in one way."

"Remember what we told our kids: if you don't want to fall in love with someone, don't have sex with them. The hormone shots you get from orgasms are powerful and they are powerful learning reinforcements."

"I won't fall in love with him because he's not my type. You're my type. I'm in love with you."

"Right," Bill thought. "That's why you're hurting me and you want to continue, even though it's hurting me."

"Okay, my affair was three months. From the fact that we haven't made love in over four weeks, you must have started a month, maybe six weeks ago? So after another two months you'll be over this?" Bill looked directly at her.

12