The Velvet Choker Ch. 02

Story Info
Is it smooth sailing or is he losing her?
4.6k words
3.87
54.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Nancy's demands, Bill had been frosty over the weekend. But the week started well. Nancy was home Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and fixed dinner for them. The dinners weren't fancy, but there were no planned-overs. She was trying hard. The fact was that now that Bill had realized he was missing sex, that he was willing to overlook her affair as long as she didn't bring it up.

Thursday he got home early, changed out of his suit into a golf shirt and shorts, and fixed dinner. When Nancy arrived about 6, he poured her a glass of wine and led her to the table. They enjoyed some fresh bread he had bought and dipped it in olive oil while the fish was baking. When the fish came out, he popped in some pears to bake while they were eating. He poured her another glass of wine, also. The baked pears were served as dessert with a scoop of ice cream. A glass of port on the side completed the meal.

She was still finishing the port as he cleared the table. When he came back, he bent and nibbled at her neck, nibbled her earlobe, and turned her head to kiss her.

He took her hand and pulled her toward the stairs. He kissed her at the bottom of the stairs. After they reached the top of the stairs, he caressed her breast as his lips brushed over her neck. Leading her into their bedroom, he positioned her in front of her mirror with him standing behind. He unbuttoned her blouse slowly, pausing to kiss her lips or kiss the back or side of her graceful neck.

He pulled the blouse from her shoulders and tossed it aside. She was wearing a lacy white bra. He could easily see her dark nipples through the gauzy material. As he unbuttoned her slacks, he pushed his bulge into the crack of her butt. He pulled back enough to push her slacks past her hips and let them drop to the floor. Transparent white bikini panties circled her hips. Now he could smell her.

"Let me take care of you tonight." She whispered. She turned in his arms and kissed him forcefully. She pulled his shirt up and over his head. She nipped at each of his nipples before kissing him again.

"I love your body," she breathed into his ear as her hands traced muscles in his back. Her hand captured his cock in his shorts and she rubbed it a couple of times. "I need to taste you tonight."

She dropped to one knee and pulled his snap open. Then she pushed his shorts and underpants down. She helped him step out of the pile of clothes. She grabbed his cock and pulled it several times. She leaned in and ran her tongue through his hair. She bent over and gently licked his balls.

"I'm going to do something you've always wanted." She stood and kissed him again. She pulled the covers off the bed and maneuvered him into the center. "Watch me touch myself," she whispered.

She reached behind and unhooked her bra, but she held it in place. She looked directly at him while she grasped a cup with each hand and very slowly pulled the bra down. His cock twitched. She tossed the bra aside. She bent her head to stare at her nipples. Her fingertips traced around the soft flesh and then she pinched the brown buds.

Her eyes closed as she continued to caress her breasts. One hand moved down to the front of her panties. Bill could see a wet spot between her legs. The fingers there traced over the smooth material. They circled lightly over her clit several times. She stopped and shucked off her panties. Moving to the bed she knelt at the foot and sat down on her heels.

Bill looked up between her knees. Her pussy was wide open and shiny pink. The inside of her thighs were also shiny with her liquids.

He grasped his cock. "Don't," she said. "Like Mick Jagger sang, I'm going to blow your mind. I want all of you for me."

Her hands returned to her breasts and she mashed them around and tugged on the nipples several times. Then a hand snaked back down to her open slit.

He saw her finger reach under and slowly draw back up the center of that pink furrow. She gasped when the finger finally rubbed over her button. She pushed the finger back down until it was partially buried along the length of her slit. She curled the tip up inside her and moaned. She seemed to slump down forcing the finger farther inside. Now the finger reappeared and she used her whole hand to rub around. Her eyes closed again and she began to gasp and moan almost continuously. The heel of her hand was rubbing her clit and her fingers were massaging her pussy.

Bill's cock felt like steel. He couldn't touch it now, afraid that he might cum before she had finished her show. Now she was tugging on a nipple with one hand and strumming her clit with the other. He sensed that she was close to orgasm.

Suddenly she launched herself forward beside him. She began jerking his cock with one hand while enclosing the head with her lips.

"Nancy! I'm about to cum!" She kept using her hand and mouth on him. She wanted him to cum in her mouth! That idea sent him over the edge. He thought he spurted so hard that he might have bruised her mouth. His release was so draining that he either passed out or fell asleep immediately.

When Bill came around a few minutes later he heard the shower running. He thought about getting in with her, but couldn't raise the energy.

A few minutes later she came out, drying herself with a towel. Now he got up and went to her. Taking the towel he began blotting the water from her skin. She had been so wonderful to him. The rest of the evening was going to be about her.

He led her to the bed and laid her down. He began gently kissing randomly around her chest, her neck, her face and her ears. Her nipples erected about the same time that he did. She reached for him.

"No, let me pleasure you," he said gently.

When he touched her between the legs, he discovered that the shower had washed away that river of moisture she had had earlier. He was happy to fix that. He moved downward and started kissing and licking around her ankle. He moved between her legs and nibbled upward. Soon he reached his target. At first he just flicked his tongue very lightly over her button. Soon his saliva mixed with her replenished juices and he was able to push two fingers inside her. In a short time she soared upward and collapsed back after an orgasm.

He moved upward. She spread her legs lazily in her afterglow. He inserted himself and by the third stroke he was buried inside. He waited for her to adjust. When she humped back at him, he responded. He was slower on his second time, but when he gauged she was close, he thrust harder and more rapidly. She moaned loudly in his ear. Within a minute he exploded inside her as she lay limp under him.

When the clock went off in the morning, he felt her snuggled against his side. As Bill ambled to the bathroom, he remembered the events of last night. As a result he stood in front of the toilet for a couple of minutes thinking about Wednesday's Braves game, before he was soft enough to relieve his bladder.

He crawled back into bed and snuggled up against Nancy. Then he reached around and caressed her breast. As she stirred and rolled toward him, he kissed her. She had cum breath and he had pussy breath, but that didn't stop them from tangling tongues. When he slid his hand downward, she broke away.

"I've got an early appointment this morning. Plus, both you and I were very energetic last night. I'm too sore to take you this morning, and it might be tomorrow night before I'll feel good again. Get another five minutes sleep while I grab a shower."

He dozed until she came out. This time she was dry and wearing her robe. She turned away from his obvious problem as he plodded in to the steamy space and got under the water. Visions of her fingers on her snatch alternated with his memory of spurting in her mouth. Finally, he took matters into his own hand. After about twenty strokes he watched his cum swirl down the drain.

***

Things went smoother after that. Bill had read some stories on the web about cheating wives. Bill used an eagle eye, but Nancy didn't act like she was having an affair, at least not like any fictional story described. She didn't have nights out with the girls; she didn't have appointments at night to show houses; she was home on time and fixed dinner more often than before.

Their sex life picked up. She never had headaches or was too tired when he approached her. They had both enjoyed oral sex before, but now she seemed to want to do it more to him and often completed it with him in her mouth. When she wasn't giving him blow jobs, she was hot to trot. She often was wet and ready almost from his first brief kiss when he arrived home. She might pull him into the den and lie on the couch pulling her panties to one side. Whenever she did this she was almost sloppy wet and very enthusiastic.

The one thing that Bill missed was performing oral sex on Nancy. He used to do that almost every time they made love, but now she seemed to either want to perform on him or to just screw.

Bill tried to ignore the 400-pound gorilla in the room and for the most part he was successful. When he did think about her affair, he was sure that she was only doing something infrequently. The stories that he had read talked about couples meeting two or three times a week at a motel. Hell, even for a cheap hotel that would be $120 per week. Nancy was good in bed, but she wasn't that good. And by the way, who could take off a couple of hours several days a week. Any boss would be all over the guy.

***

The first Wednesday in June, Nancy and Bill were eating dinner. "I'm going to be gone Friday and Saturday night," she announced.

"Where are you going?" She occasionally attended real estate conventions or sales seminars. He was surprised that he hadn't heard of this before.

"New Orleans. We'll leave Friday afternoon and be back Sunday evening."

"Who is going?"

"It's just the two of us."

Bill slowly figured out who 'the two of us' were. "You're going to go off with your lover for a weekend?" His voice rose from a normal pitch to a higher shout.

"Yes." She said it simply, like she had been asked if she'd picked up the dry cleaning.

"What happened to 'our time together will be like always, no changes'?

"You spent a bunch of weekends in Bowling Green. I'm sure you didn't forego company then."

"So we're back to what happened twelve years ago?"

"If you want to put it that way, yes we are. This is one weekend. I don't think it will happen again, but I'm going to do this once."

He sputtered and fumed, but she had decided. They finished dinner in silence. Afterward he got his pajamas and book from their bedroom and went to the guestroom.

On Thursday Bill left early for the office. He ate dinner at a sports bar and watched the Braves game. Watched was an over-statement. He mostly thought about where they were. Ever since last night, something had been gnawing in the back of his mind. On his second beer he remembered.

Betty Jones had called last week and suggested that the two couples take in a play this coming Saturday. Nancy had turned down the invitation, explaining to him that she was feeling really stressed. Now it was obvious. The stress was that she was already planning to be out of town this weekend. She had just waited to tell him.

His cell rang twice during the evening. Nancy was looking for him. The third time he texted her to say he was out and wouldn't take any calls. When he finally went home, he walked straight to the guestroom and locked the door. He heard the doorknob rattle, but no words were exchanged.

Over the weekend he moved his toiletries into the guest bathroom. Sunday night he was already locked in the guestroom, when he heard her come in. She didn't try to see him.

Monday she called him at work. "I'm fixing dinner tonight. Can you be here about six?"

He pulled into the garage about one minute before six. She handed him a glass of pinot grigio when he walked in. While he took his coat off, she served up linguini with clam sauce. Tossed salads were already on the dining room table.

"Do you want a divorce?" He asked. He had already drunk half the wine and they were just picking up their forks to eat.

"No, I still love you. I don't love him. I told him that I couldn't go off on another weekend."

"Did you tell him it was over between you?"

"No."

"This is a real problem. I don't know how much longer I can take this. Before this weekend, I was ignoring my feelings, making believe that nothing strange was going on, but your trip means I can't ignore that any longer."

"Please try. Just for a little while. Please?"

"Nancy, I'll try, but I'm close to breaking."

She noticed that he addressed her as Nancy, not 'Honey', not 'Babe'. He was moving away from her.

Bill continued to sleep in the guestroom. There was no sex between them.

***

The following Saturday Nancy was off to sell houses. Bill had gotten an ad courtesy of junk mail about a sale on knit golf shirts. He had recently noticed that some of his shirts had begun to look a little used, so he drove to the store in a mall on the other side of town. As usual, he parked on the far side of the mall from the store. It used up more calories walking that way.

Bill turned the corner and there she was. She was wearing a red jersey knit mini-dress that he had never seen. He always liked her to wear red. It looked good with her black hair. She was about ten feet away when they first saw each other, but by the time they stopped they were perhaps three feet apart. His eyes scanned down her figure. He could see her nipples. She was braless. She colored slightly. It had been years since he'd seen her blush. He looked at how smoothly the material clung to her hips with no panty line. She was wearing high-heeled sandals, at least three inches. When their eyes met again, she was blushing furiously. He saw that she was wearing a black velvet choker with a teardrop pearl hanging down.

Bill looked around. A man had stopped beside her. He was of average build, a couple of inches shorter than Bill, but still taller than Nancy even with her heels, somewhere in his forties, also. He was shaved bald, but had a goatee and mustache. He looked at Bill curiously, and then at Nancy. Then he looked back at Bill and smirked.

On the other side of him was another woman, in her thirties, wearing a similar red mini-dress – and an identical black choker. She looked at Bill impatiently. He stared at her for a few seconds. In his brain the other shoe dropped.

Bill looked back at Nancy. This time she looked down at her feet.

Suddenly Bill didn't need those shirts. He turned on his heel and walked straight back to his car.

***

She got home about 6:30. Bill had ordered pizza delivered – about an hour and a half ago. It was stone cold.

"Sell many houses today?" The sarcasm was undeniable.

"I didn't have any appointments and I was second in line for walk-ins. I took off a little early."

"I met you about noon. Since you had to change and since it's about thirty minutes from your office to the mall, I'm surprised you even went by the office. I thought you told me that the two of you didn't go out?"

"Well, we do sometimes. Not every time, but occasionally."

"You remember that I told you that if anybody found out, you'd have to break it off. Now that I've seen you out, I bet that at least one of our friends has seen you."

"Nobody has ever spoken to me, if they did. Besides, if it was just once, I'd simply introduce him as a friend that I ran into while shopping, or that I was having a casual lunch with."

"So he does take her out, at least to lunch," Bill concluded. "And frequently enough that she's thought about how to cover her tracks."

"Look, please end this. I got through six or seven weeks without having to think about this. Now, in the past two weeks you have really pushed it on me."

"I can tell it's winding down, but I'm not finished yet."

***

Wednesday morning about 10 AM, Bill got a call from Nancy. "Can you take off early this afternoon?"

"Probably, how early?"

"Could you meet me at 3 out on Peachtree Industrial?"

"I guess."

"Meet me at a bar calledCow Patty's. It's about a mile north of the Perimeter on the access road."

"Okay."

"If you get there before I do, get a booth on the back wall where we'll be away from everybody."

"What's this about?"

"I'll tell you when we get there. It's nothing serious. Order me a white wine."

Bill got toCow Patty'sa little before 3. He didn't see Nancy when he walked in, so, as instructed he found a booth on the back wall. Since there were few customers in the place at that time of day, a waitress quickly appeared to take his order.

Bill surveyed the bar. It seemed like a redneck joint, not a place that Nancy would want to frequent. It was pretty large with a dance floor. Surrounding the floor were wooden tables and chairs that had seen many years of use. The whole place including the staff had seen many years of use.

The waitress returned with the drinks. As she finished counting out change from the twenty, Nancy showed up. She was wearing a summery cotton mini-dress, a floral print in green with a zipper down the front. Green was not one of her colors. Her skin tone did not show well against the green. She teetered on a pair of platform heels.

"Hi." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

When she straightened up, Bill saw another shape behind her. The goatee-and-mustache from the mall was here, also.

"Nice to formally meet you," Mustache said as he slid into the booth. Nancy followed him in.

Bill didn't say anything and neither man offered to shake hands.

"Why are we here?" Bill looked directly at Nancy.

"Nancy has a need to be dominated and sometimes humiliated," Mustache stated. "This is a day for humiliation."

"I didn't ask you, shithead!"

"Bill, please. This will go faster if you just listen." Nancy sounded determined.

"Your wife has a fine body. It's a shame that she covers it up so much. I appreciate looking at it. Unzip your dress a little, dear."

Nancy moved the zipper down between her breasts.

"Her skin is so soft and smooth." Mustache put his hand on her cheek and slowly moved his fingertips down to her shoulder. "Her neck is so slender and graceful." His fingers moved across the base of her neck and then his hand moved up to grasp it, like the cover photo for a murder mystery where the victim is strangled.

"So beautiful! Her other charms are just as beautiful. Unzip your dress."

Bill saw the white stripe of skin slowly lengthen as the zipper moved down. It stopped somewhere below her waist, but he couldn't see from his side of the table.

"You are lucky to have such a beautiful creature for your own, but you must share her with the rest of the world." A single finger traced down her breastbone. The finger paused and hooked the open cloth, pulling it further apart.

The material slowly rose up over the soft flesh, the little bumps of her aureole appeared, finally her nipple popped out, dark brown and erect. The finger pulled the cloth until it was caught between her arm and her side. She had twisted to face towards the wall.

"Such a lovely body," murmured Mustache. His finger circled the nipple. A look that Bill didn't understand passed between the other two.

"No, I don't want to," murmured Nancy. Again she looked at Mustache strangely.

"Just do it," he commanded.

Bill saw her shiver.

"I have to go to the little girl's room," Nancy announced. She pulled the dress closed. Bill heard the zipper start to move.

"No, don't," instructed Mustache. "You've learned to walk so that you're not too exposed." Nancy slipped out of the booth. Bill noticed that she walked slowly across the floor so as not to catch any breeze that might open her dress further.

12