The Velvet Choker Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill takes Action.
6.4k words
3.76
73.1k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Bill got out of the house early, avoiding Nancy. Shortly after 9AM he called a guy in town who had worked as the client contact on a project that Bill had supervised. He had heard that Joe had gotten a divorce in the last six months. He made a luncheon date.

Bill and Joe played 'Whatever happened to ...' until the food arrived. After the waiter left, Bill started the real conversation. "I was sorry to hear that you got divorced."

"Yeah, shit happens."

"I may be in the same situation. Can I ask what lawyer you used and about some of the mechanics."

"Despite what you hear on TV, everything is pretty straightforward. The first time I met with my lawyer he told me unless we had a prenup or one of us had a lot of money, things were going to be split equitably. In our case we didn't have any children and neither one of us had a lot of money when we got married, so the assets were split 50 – 50. I make somewhat more that she does so I have to pay maintenance for a few years, but then that's over. What else do you want to know?"

"Would you give me your lawyer's name?"

When Bill got back to his office, the email from Joe was already there. He called immediately and got an appointment that afternoon.

The initial interview went as Joe had described. Bill wrote out a check for a retainer. "Can you recommend a private investigator?" Bill asked the lawyer.

"I know you're mad about the adultery, Bill, but more information isn't going to do anything for the divorce."

"I understand what you told me, but I want to find out who this sleaze ball is."

"You're not thinking about doing anything stupid, are you? Despite any stories you may have read, the cops are quite good at solving crimes, even if they happen in back alleys on moonless nights; especially when adulterous spouses are involved."

"I'm a computer nerd. I'm in pretty good shape, but the last time I hit a guy was in the fifth grade. I wouldn't even know where to find a back alley."

The first stop after the lawyer's was his bank. Bill had a checklist of financial changes to make.

It was almost 5PM when he finished. He didn't feel like fighting the rush hour traffic back to his house. He didn't really feel like seeing Nancy today either. He texted her that he was having dinner out and wasn't sure what time he'd be in. Then he shut off his phone.

He stopped at a hotel near his bank in Midtown and wandered into the bar. He started to order a double scotch, but then thought about eventually driving home. "Give me a Sam Adams draft, oh, and bring some chips and salsa."

Bill took a pull on the beer. Had his life gone to shit starting in April or was it like some Greek tragedy where the seeds of disaster were sown twelve years ago? What path was he following now? He pondered these questions while he sipped on the beer and crunched a few chips. By the time a second beer was sitting in front of him, Bill hadn't reached any conclusions. He decided to turn around and survey the room. The stool rotated one way and a woman going the other way collided with his legs. The woman stopped but her margarita kept going.

"I'm sorry," she exclaimed as they both watched the strawberry-colored stain expand over his legs.

"It's really my fault," he replied as he dabbed at the wet areas with a napkin. "I should have looked before I whirled around."

He noticed her almost empty glass. "Let me buy you a refill for what you spilled."

The late-thirties redhead perched on the stool beside him while the bartender was mixing. "In town on business," she asked looking pointedly at his wedding ring.

"No, I live out in East Cobb."

"Wife out of town, then?"

"No. This is going to sound like a cheesy pick-up line. It's not. My wife and I are having troubles."

He was right. It did sound like a cheesy pick-up line, and she'd heard a lot of cheesy lines during the last three years since her divorce. But there was something about his demeanor and the tone of his voice. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Bill started to decline, but he had no one to talk to. Perhaps the beer had gone to his head. "Look, I haven't had anything to eat. Would you let me buy you dinner and talk your ear off? We could just grab one of the tables over there." He indicated an area on the other side of the room.

"Sure." She didn't know why, maybe it was the lost-puppy look.

As they sat down, he started. "I'm Bill."

"Hi, Bill. I'm Patricia."

"Now why do I feel like I'm in an AA meeting. I guess I am addicted in some ways." A rueful grin crossed his face. "I don't know you and we probably don't have any friends in common, but some of what I'm going to tell you – well, I'm ashamed of. Please don't tell anybody else." He looked earnestly at her.

"You've got my word."

He ordered a burger; she ordered a salad. After the waitress left, he cleared his throat. "About twelve years ago..."

He told her about his affair, his marriage, and his kids. "In April I cooked dinner one Saturday..."

He told her about Nancy's announcement. He described how he had adjusted and how things seemed to be going okay, until she wanted to go to New Orleans. "I guess that weekend I began to figure out that things were not going to work out."

"What happened when she got back?"

"She didn't try to see me Sunday night. Monday she cooked dinner and said it would never happen again. I asked her to break it off, but she wouldn't. I've continued to sleep in the guestroom." Then Bill told her about running into Nancy on Saturday.

"Well, she was still covered up." Patricia was trying to defend her gender-mate.

Bill told her about trying to get Nancy to go braless on vacations and around Atlanta. He also told her about the disastrous request on their Caribbean vacation. "Then, yesterday she called me in the morning..."

"Wow! She's really standing there showing off her, uh, her Brazilian Wax job?"

"Of course her back was to the room. With so few people there in the middle of the afternoon, nobody could see her but us. And then this guy pulls out one last picture..."

It was after nine o'clock when Bill left to go home. At least he had gotten most of his fears and concerns off his chest.

***

Meanwhile, Nancy was alone. "Have I really screwed this up, now," she asked herself. "Bill was really mad and I guess I don't blame him. I've done about everything I wanted to try, and a lot of things I didn't realize I wanted to try. Maybe it's time to wind it down."

The text she had received from Bill made her think that Bill might be out with another woman. He had spent the night before her New Orleans trip out of the house, and he hadn't approached her for sex since then. She could understand why, but she didn't want to lose her marriage. She was walking a tightrope now.

She remembered the weekend in New Orleans. Showing her boobs in public like that, what a rush! And those cute college boys, making such a fuss over an old gal. She couldn't believe it when Mike told Brian, your typical fraternity airhead, and Dondre, a chiseled black who probably played football, to feel her boobs. Then Dondre leaned in and licked one before they wandered off.

A little later she had collected many more beads when she saw Dondre come back and say something in Mike's ear. Mike looked at her and then said something to Dondre. They walked over. "Nancy, it's time to go back to the hotel," Mike said.

"One more string," She said and looked around. A young female college student wearing a couple of strings of beads looked her in the eye. She flashed her boobs at the blonde. The blonde laughed and threw her a string. Then the three started off: Mike on one side of Nancy, Dondre on the other.

It was three or four blocks back to the hotel. The excitement of flashing all those people had burned away any effects from the drinks she'd had earlier in the evening. The adrenaline rush was keeping her going, though.

They had turned two corners when Mike spoke. "She's got great tits, hasn't she?"

"She really does," the black student agreed. "They stand out pretty good on such a slender body."

"Not quite Dolly Parton, but I can't keep my hands off 'em." Mike stopped the group and stuck one hand up the cotton shell she was wearing. "Don't you want to check 'em out?"

"Don't mind if I do," Dondre said in his deep, liquid-honey voice. His black arm disappeared under her top.

Mike was edging them into the entrance of a store that had closed for the night. They were off the sidewalk. He slid his hand down to her shorts. "I want to see how wet my slut is." He popped the snap on her shorts. At his instruction she hadn't worn any panties. His finger quickly found her wetness. He circled her clit twice. She felt close to orgasm.

"Spread your legs more. Dondre wants to feel how wet you are." Nancy shivered.

"Feel her, Dondre."

She felt his hard muscles against her side as his hand slipped southward. His finger curled up inside her valley and then retreated to her clit.

"You're close aren't you?" Mike asked.

"Ummm hmmm. Oh, yes!" Dondre was hitting just the right spot.

"Why don't we all go up to the room and you can have us both," Mike whispered in her ear.

Nancy was about to agree when Dondre pinched her clit hard. "Owww!" She knocked his arm away. "God, that hurt. Mike, let's go. He can find somebody who's into pain."

She continued to sample the memories of that weekend. The next day they woke late, just in time for lunch in the hotel restaurant. In mid-afternoon Mike had led her to a touristy bar. "Go inside and pick up a woman. I'll follow you in after a minute or two and watch. Take her back to our room. I'll give you thirty minutes before I show up 'unexpectedly'." He used air quotes.

That wasn't her first time with a woman. Mike had put her between Monica's legs only three weeks after their first encounter. Afterwards she had been ashamed. The next time with Monica she had secretly enjoyed it. The third time Mike remarked on her enthusiasm. He didn't bring Monica back very often after that. By that time she had Monica's phone number. Nancy was sure that Mike didn't know that on Tuesday's while he was trolling the bar for new lovers, she was at Monica's.

The only problem that Saturday in New Orleans was that she had never had to seduce a woman from scratch. She looked around the room and saw three women who were alone. She wasn't sure why she picked Becky, but they struck up an easy conversation and less than an hour later they were naked in the hotel suite. She later thought that she must have the 'gay-dar' that she had heard of.

She returned to her first musings. Mike would be out of town next week. She'd find some way to break it off after he returned.

***

Friday afternoon Bill was in the office of Jack Black, a private investigator. "Jack I want to find out who my wife's been screwing. How much is it going to cost?"

"$500 a day plus unusual expenses. That means I throw in local mileage for free. She may meet the guy on the first day or it may take two weeks, if there is a guy. Sometimes it turns out to be nothing. You want me to start Monday?"

"I know there's a guy. I've seen him, but that makes me think. If I remember correctly, her period should start this weekend. I'll check her birth control pills when I get home. They probably won't get together next week. Also Wednesday seems to be a preferred day. So, let's start a week from Wednesday."

"Can you get me pictures of her, her car, tell me where she works, any recurring meetings, any other stuff?" Jack asked.

Bill left after giving Jack as much as he could. He got an email address to send the pictures to.

***

The next week Bill found himself downtown again at the end of the day after visiting a client. It was Thursday. He remembered talking to Patricia. "Eating Out – back late," was the text he sent to Nancy before turning his cell off.

He walked into the hotel bar about 6:30. He looked around, but the place was full. He spied a stand-up table away from most of the crowd and perched there while a waitress fetched a drink. He couldn't see any redheads around.

His beer was almost gone and he was beginning to feel stupid. What did he hope to get out of this? Did he come here to get laid? Probably, but what would a pretty, single girl want with a washed-up old guy like him? He should just split and grab something from Mickey D's on the way home.

"Well, back in this part of town?" He jerked his head up to gaze into a pair of green eyes.

"I was down at AT&T and decided to wait out the traffic here. You come here every Thursday?"

"Most of them. My office is just up on Peachtree and a group of us come here to relax."

Last week they had talked exclusively about his problems. This week he learned about her over a second beer and a refill of her margarita. "Hey, can I buy you dinner again," Bill asked nodding to the tables across the room.

"Yeah, but let's go someplace else." They walked three blocks to a side street that had several restaurants on it.

An hour and a half later she refused dessert and they walked back outside. "You have anyplace special to go," she asked him.

He looked in her eyes and realized what she wanted. He leaned forward and kissed her. It was only lips gently against lips, but they both could feel the connection. "Follow me back to my place," she requested.

After Patricia closed the door to her condo, he took her in his arms. This time their tongues dueled. They broke and she guided him to her couch. He sat and she straddled him, her legs snug against his. They returned to smooching.

Soon one of his hands moved to her breast. He gently caressed the silkiness of her blouse over the laciness of her bra. She pressed firmly into his palm. Both his hands moved to the buttons. Soon the silkiness of her blouse was replaced by the silkiness of her skin. It had been a long time since he had to unhook a bra and he fumbled with it, but it finally came loose.

Patricia shook her arms and the bra seemed to fly sideways to the other end of the couch. Even in her late forties, Nancy's boobs were pert and sat high on her chest. Patricia's were lush, overflowing handfuls of soft pillows. Bill leaned forward and licked a nipple. When he sat back she twisted her torso to present him with the other nipple. "Oooh, honey, yes," she moaned.

He lifted his head and pulled her to him in another kiss. While that continued, he dropped a hand between her legs. He could feel the heat of her crotch even through her slacks. Her tongue attacked him furiously. He reached far underneath and ran a finger from the cleft of her ass around to her clitoral area. She bucked against his hand.

They kissed some more as he lightly stroked her crotch. He moved his hand to the waistband of her slacks and shoved it inside to feel the softness of her ass. "Stand up," he commanded. He pulled down her pants and panties at the same time.

She grabbed his belt. He helped her take his clothes off, and then she climbed back on top of him inserting him between her legs. They kissed once more. After twenty seconds or so, he began thrusting upwards. She broke the kiss and laid her head on his shoulder.

She was sure that he had gone too long without sex. With a brand new partner the first time would be quick. "Don't wait on me," she whispered. "We've got time enough for a second round."

In about a minute she felt him thrust high inside her and then his dick throbbed several times. She had enjoyed it, but true to her word they had a second round and this time both of them got off.

***

The following Wednesday was the first day that Jack Black was supposed to follow Nancy. About 5:30, Bill's cell phone rang.

"Bill, this is Jack Black. You were right about Wednesdays. I followed her to the house of Mike Stone. She was there approximately four hours."

"Do you know anything more about this guy? What he does? Wife? Children?"

"I did a quick check. He's got a business as a manufacturer's rep for heating and air conditioning equipment. It's called PeacHVAC, mostly commercial stuff."

"See if you can find out how it's doing with the recession and get me any other info that might be useful."

On Friday afternoon Jack called again. "I've got some more info for you. PeacHVAC is having problems in this economy, just like all the other construction-related businesses. There are some late payments on working capital loans. In fact one of the loans is close to default."

"That's great information. Are you going to be around for a little while?"

"Yeah, it's Friday and I'm all dressed up with no place to go."

"I'll call you back in a few."

Fifteen minutes later Bill dialed Jack. "Jack, I'm going to email you a name and phone number. Call this guy and get him to hack into PeacHVAC's computer s and get me the important files. He'll know what to do. Don't let him know my name. I'll pay his usual rates through you."

On Tuesday Bill picked up a CD-ROM with a lot of different files. "Some other things you might want to know," Jack told him."He's got an Audi A8 registered to the business and a Porsche 911 as a personal vehicle. His condo was bought seven years ago and registered as a place of business, although he moved to a regular office just a year after that."

That evening Bill loaded the QuickBook files from PeacHVAC on to his personal laptop. He spent the evening analyzing what he had.

***

Two weeks later on Thursday Bill and Patricia were finishing dinner at her condo. The dinner salad that she had fixed was cold. The lingerie that she was wearing was hot. Afterwards she served Peach Melba for dessert.

"I shouldn't eat this," Bill said.

"Don't worry. I'll work those calories off you in no time."

"I wasn't worried about the calories. I'm worried that my mouth will be too cold."

"You don't think that I can heat it up?"

"Let's see." He pulled her on to his lap and they kissed." After a minute he pulled back. "Let's check how warm my mouth is." He pulled a strap off her shoulder and then pulled the material down exposing a breast. He bent and tongued the nipple.

"Feels warm to me," she said while caressing his hair.

"But, is it warm enough?" He picked up his dessert bowl and held it against her boob.

"Oh! Oh! Enough! Quit it!" She squirmed and giggled in his lap.

He pulled the bowl away and leaned down again to suck and nibble.

"Oh, don't – don't stop." She pulled him firmly against her flesh. "It's warm enough. It's hot!" She took the bowl out of his hand and put it back on the table while moving his mouth to her neglected side.

"Let's go where it's more comfortable." She stood up and led him to her bedroom. She started to shed her lingerie.

"Wait, I want to do that, but not just yet." He began to strip and she helped. As he stepped out of his slacks, Patricia ran her hands up and down his arms. She loved to feel his muscles.

They kissed again as they moved to the middle of the bed. They wrapped together as they sank to the sheets. He rubbed the soft material over her smooth skin. They kissed and stroked and rubbed together for many minutes before he finally stripped her. Then he began kissing down her body. He nibbled her breasts for a while before descending lower.

He rolled between her legs. He used both thumbs to spread her lips. Starting at the bottom he licked slowly and gently up to her clit. He swirled around her button and then traced back lower. When he got to the center of her pussy, he thrust his tongue in and out several times like he was fucking her. Then, he licked up and down several times.

He moved his attentions to her clit. At the same time he pushed two fingers inside her. He feathered around her clit. He slipped one finger out of her pussy and lightly moved it down to her nether hole. He pushed it perhaps a half inch in.

12