The Very Young Man Ch. 06

Story Info
How she recovered from too much sex with her two guys.
1.9k words
4.35
40.9k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night had been more sex than she ever thought possible in one night. She was quite sore from the all-night sex-fest the boys had had with her, so she decided to spend this evening enjoying alternative sexual explorations with her guys. All three were now quite obsessed with their now blossoming erotic affair, as all lovers discover when they begin a new sexual relationship. She was experiencing tremendous sexual fantasies, as was Ben. Mark was experiencing an end to his sexual abstinence, with an exciting older woman teaching him all about sex, while enjoying extremely exciting, new, sometimes bizarre sexual adventures. This all tremendously turned them on. Now today they could not wait to return home and resume their torrid affair.

She had warned the boys she was sore from the night before and needed to explore alternatives to allow her pussy to heal and recover. She had special adventures in mind and the boys knew it, almost afraid of what she would have them do for her. She stripped her boys naked in the living room and told them to sit on the sofa and wait for her. She slipped upstairs, leaving the boys nude and erect there on the sofa, now completely comfortable being naked and excited together.

"I cannot imagine what she has in mind for us tonight," Ben said. Mark did not reply, not knowing what to say.

She soon came down the stairs. She loved tantalizing them with naughty lingerie. Her tiny short nightie was too short to cover her bottom. She looked tasty and she loved that. She smiled as she watched their cocks grew to full attention upon seeing her. Her plan for the evening was to challenge herself to see how many ejaculations she could suck from them, to make herself the center of an oral sex gang-bang. Quantity was her objective tonight.

She knelt between her husband's legs and slipped his cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked with intent. Her goal was to make him come. It took very few minutes for Ben to actually surprise her with a sudden explosion of spurting semen in her mouth. He had kept his moans to himself until that final moment. But he really let himself go with his climax.

Mark trembled with anticipation, knowing he was next when she finished with her husband. He was not disappointed when she finally sucked down Ben's final oozing. She quickly assumed her position between Mark's legs and commenced to fondle him.

"I cannot get over this young man's sex," she began to narrate to Ben. "Look at this magnificent cock," she said, slipping him into her mouth. She sucked firmly to the underside of his erection and swirled her tongue just right. It did not take the boy long to moan he was going to come. She let him spurt once, plastering her hair before slipping her mouth completely over his cock head so she could swallow the rest of his ejaculation. It was a substantial orgasm and she enjoyed every drop.

When he was finally done, she retreated to the easy chair across from the sofa. She smiled at her work, the two boys sprawled wide open and their still-hard cocks wet and flushed. They rested a good long time before she moved her plan along. She picked up the vibrator she had sneaked earlier under the seat cushion and turned it on. She draped her legs over the arms of the easy chair to give the boys a wide-open view of her inflamed pussy. It was a spectacular view, especially as the boys watched her run the toy carefully up and down her slit, moaning at how it made her feel. It was a gentle enough stimulation that made her come quickly but sharply, urged along by the intensely erotic scene before her. And it had the desired effect on the boys, making them quite anxious for more attention.

She slipped off the easy chair and resumed her position between Ben's knees. She ran the vibrator up and down the underside of his cock, coaxing him to full excitement. A second climax is rare for most men, unless receiving such incredibly erotic sex play. She brought him to the edge of orgasm before stopping, letting him subside, then repeating her efforts. She did this one more time before turning her attentions to Mark, giving him the same treatment.

She finally returned to Ben and slipped him into her mouth and sucked him to his second, this time much sharper orgasm, which she swallowed completely. She returned to Mark and easily drew his second climax from him. Younger men come easy and often, and she liked that.

Her knees and their cocks needed a break. She got up and fixed them snacks and wine. They talked about all they had so far done together and what they might yet try. It was an uninhibited discussion that tantalized them. Ben teasingly asked her what else she had in mind for them all. She giggled and resisted, but he pushed her to confess. She told them she wanted to explore the entire spectrum of sex with them. She wanted to do and see it all. She teased them with detailed scenarios, many Mark had never contemplated. She told them she even wanted to make some naughty videos of their sex for future enjoyment. She loved how uncomfortable it made the boys when she told them she couldn't wait to tell her old college roommate about all this. She and this old friend had for years openly shared their sexual exploits.

She was positioned on the easy chair, her legs draped over the arms, like before, with the boys similarly spread nude on the sofa, like before. Finally she picked up the vibrator again and resumed playing with herself. The boys watched, again becoming aroused at her show. Her clitoris was still quite tender and she exploited that to carefully bring herself to another climax, as much for their benefit as for hers.

When she finished, she moved to her next tactic. She figured the long break would do the trick for their recovery.

"Do you boys like watching me masturbate?" she asked coyly. The boys nodded with smiles. "Good, I like masturbating for you," she added. "Now I want you boys to masturbate for me," she announced."

The boys could have guessed this was coming.

"Go ahead," she coaxed, "Show me how you make yourselves come."

The boys, of course, did as she asked. She was in complete control over them. They belonged to her. She watched, smiling approvingly as the two guys began to stroke themselves. A third orgasm was highly unlikely, but it was the show she wanted. The boys realized this, so they allowed themselves to enjoy this, for her.

She shocked them when she got up and headed up the stairs. "Don't stop, keep it up. I will be right back. The boys were a bit embarrassed to continue masturbating together with her not there to participate, but they did as they were told. She quickly returned with her video camera. Now they really felt embarrassed. It was a strangely erotic scene, these two men sitting next to each other masturbating as she made a video of this, urging them on and bragging about how her girl friends would need proof of her sexual exploits with them.

After a few uncomfortable minutes, she had them take turns with the vibrator. Finally she handed Ben the camera for him to record her between Mark's thighs, holding his balls as he continued to rub himself. She slipped his cock head into her mouth as he kept stroking. She massaged his ass with her other hand as he grew more and more aroused. She took the vibrator and pressed it against his anus as she swirled her tongue to his sweet spot. He surprised all of them when he moaned he was going to come. She never stopped until he cried out and pumped her mouth full once again. She never thought she could get a third climax from him.

She had Ben give the camera to Mark so he could tape her giving Ben exactly the same treatment. Her tongue and the vibrator were a perfect combination that she worked skillfully. She eventually, with some effort, got him to climax one more time. It had to be an interesting video. Their encounter took hours but she did greatly surpass her goal of at least four blowjobs that evening. She had not anticipated six, but the experience was just so intense. She had accomplished something very few women would ever experience.

All three were impressed with the boys' performance this evening. They went to bed quite late that night and slept wound together tightly. She got an uninterrupted night's sleep, the boys not even close to trying to have sex with her now.

They awoke late that Sunday. Like all sexually active men, the boys had had a good night's sleep and their cocks were hard upon awakening. They took turns showering with her and were anxious to have sex with her. But she allowed them only a fleeting moments of fucking in the shower, just enough to get them hot for her. She discovered she was still sore and needed more healing. She knew today would be just right for the rest of her weekend plans for them.

Her plan was to have the boys return the favors she had given them the evening before. Today was to be her day to finally experience more pussy licking than she ever thought she could tolerate. She had never before achieved this, as any man would run out of stamina before she reached the point of enough licking. But not so today.

They had breakfast, nude, on the deck. It was quite romantic, actually. Ben knew this was her plan and he was ready. He soon took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Mark followed obediently. He set up the video camera on the tripod, like they had done a few times before. This would be special.

She laid spread wide on her back on the bed. The boys laid on either side of her. They began to caress and kiss her all over. Soon the camera was recording both men sucking her nipples, eventually working down her belly where they took turns licking her pussy. The tape would soon show one man licking her breasts as the other licks her to an orgasm, where they would then swap places until she climaxed again. The boys took turns holding the camera for close, erotic shots of her climaxes. This went on and on until she finally begged them to stop. That was when Ben disobeyed and licked her to one more, almost painful climax before they allowed her to rest. The boys' tongues were sore and tired. Her pussy was sore and tired. It was well past lunch when they finally stumbled down the stairs.

They thought that would be it for the day. But this was all just too erotic. By evening, she had them back on her bed. Later the tape would closely show her rubbing Mark's cock on her face and breasts until he ejaculated all over her chest and face. It was her favorite tape, Ben carefully filming the young man's spectacular climax at full volume, up close and personal.

Friday night had been too much fucking that had left her sore. But she thoughtfully invested the rest of the weekend sharing an oral sex orgy with her guys while her pussy healed. This was going to be an interesting few months with Mark sharing their bed and their sex.