The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you having any luck at all with the girls, Derrick?"

"No, Father. They all stay away from me; they say I look like a monster. Me mum says I have qualities that would make any man proud and any woman grateful, but I can't see it."

"Are, are you still a virgin?"

He looked down ashamed. "Yes, Vicar."

"Would you like to become a man?"

"Yes, Vicar, but premarital sex is wrong."

"The Church has been known to give dispensations. If I gave you permission, this one time, would you be interested?"

"Yes, Father, yes. Tell me more." His face lit up and he started quivering.

"Come by the Rectory around seven tomorrow night; don't ring the doorbell, I'll be waiting for you. If you do what I say exactly and without question, you'll be a man when the evening's through."

"Grand, Vicar, grand. I'll be in your debt always."

Around nine, Violette tried to stand up and toppled into a deep snooze on the floor of the pub. Her father was over right away and turned to me for guidance. "We'll have a time keeping this one out of the papers. Just like last time."

I shook my head. "Ronnie who works for the local paper went home a half hour ago, so the press aren't here. If you give me a chance to have a quiet word with my people, we can keep this under wraps. Let me pick her up and we'll go home."

Violette was amazingly light for her height, and I put her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry.

Her father and I poured her into bed easily, and she responded to sharp slaps to her sunburned ass with muzzy indignation.

MONDAY

A note was slipped under my door in the morning light:

Freddie,

Tonight's the night, come Hell or high water, or get ready to leave for Nigeria.

V. D.

I was ready. My reply was under her door within fifteen minutes, typed on a five by eight card..

V. D.

All right, tonight is the night, but you wanted me to be the man who takes charge of you and I will. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? Follow these rules and you'll have the time of your life:

1.) You will be in my room at 8:00PM, wearing nothing but a silk robe. Your fingernails

and toenails must be red.

2.) You will wear a blindfold the entire time, but will not be gagged.

3.) I reserve the right to bind you in any position I see fit.

4.) I reserve the right to make more rules as the evening progresses, and notify you of them as I choose.

5.) I reserve the right to punish you in any way I see fit if you displease me.

D.S.

The morning saw the Bishop and I visited the nursing homes of the area, returning to the Vicarage for lunch. Violette breathed in my ear as she sat next to me.

"Yes, yes, yes, better than I hoped for. I accept your conditions."

"Completely and unconditionally?"

"Yes"

"Good. See you then."

"By the way, what does D.S. mean?"

"Determined Suitor." She smirked in reply.

The Bishop took another afternoon nap, as did his daughter in anticipation. I attended to some errands to collect some items, calling on Bert and Derrick, and spent the afternoon in my study making flash cards.

At Tea, the Bishop said, "I hope you kids are going to be all right without me this evening. I'm going out with Niall and some of the boys, and we won't be back until the wee hours."

"If you're sure we've got our work all done, your Lordship?"

"Oh yes, we're done for all intents and purposes. We'll have a chat tomorrow morning before my driver gets here. You kids have a splendid evening, and don't wait up for me."

He went up to change, and came back down wearing a leather jacket, a purple silk shirt and jeans. I didn't want to know where he was going. Violette tried to embrace me as he walked out the door, but I stopped her. "Follow the rules, follow the rules, wait for it. It won't be amazing if you don't follow the rules. You've got a while; take a long, hot bath to get ready."

She looked at me with her big goofy eyes and said, "All right. But it'll be a cool one, my skin still stings a bit." I was happy about that. She was still in the tub when Derrick arrived, and I ushered him into my bedroom to give him last minute instructions.

"There's only one negative, but don't be too upset by it. Your lover will be blindfolded and it's vitally important that the only voice she hears is mine. I know you won't say anything of your own free will, but in the heat of the moment you may weaken. So put this ball gag in your mouth and everything will be fine."

"But what if I need to ask something?"

"Remember the signals and look for the cards. I've got your back, so to speak. Follow directions and be ready in the closet when you hear her come in."

Meanwhile, I bustled in a bottom drawer for a few items Mavis had me acquire for her. Laying them out on the bed, I put on my own bathrobe and met Violette in the sitting room promptly at 8:00. She wore a silk bathrobe and was clearly naked beneath, her nails done as directed. I bade her stop three feet away from me, and circled her verifying that all was well. "You will not speak until the blindfold goes on. Very good, very good. Go into the next room."

I'd thrown the coverlet off the bed, and there was a bulge in the sheer curtains that she didn't notice. "Stand in front of thePrie-dieu. Turn around. Very nice. Now, remove the robe."

She stood before me naked in the harsh, bright light, her skin a very significant red from her all over sunburn. Her nipples were starting to harden, and she trembled with anticipation. "Kneel on thePrie-dieu. Very good. You're going to handcuff yourself now." Theprie-dieuwas old fashioned: the kneeler was two feet behind the armrest, so as Violette knelt on it, she was perfectly positioned for penetration. I reached under the coverlet and produced a pair, which she docilely put on her own wrists, then looked up at me. "Now put on the blindfold on. Make sure you can't see anything, or this session ends now." She took the blindfold from me, and a band to wrap around that to ensure personal darkness. "You may speak now. Are you ready for what comes next?"

"Oh yes, baby, this is so kinky. I've dreamed of being handcuffed on my knees and savaged by a big, strong man. Give it to me, Freddy, give it to me."

Moving over, I opened the closet door and brought Derrick into the room. He'd obediently put the ball gag in his mouth, and was naked otherwise. His skin was splotchy and pimpled, but he sported a huge, thick twelve inch erection. This may work too well, I thought to myself.

I had Derrick slap her sunburned behind on both sides; she yelped in pain. "If you call me Freddie again, you will be punished," I said. "Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"First, comes the tease." I signaled Derrick to run his fingertips lightly over her skin; she sighed and cooed at his touch. He moved in big slow circles, and responded immediately to my first set of flash cards: TWEAK NIPPLES.

Moaning and sighing, were the response. "Oh Freddie, that's driving me wild. More, more."

I held up SLAP BUM, and he obliged with four stinging slaps, two to each side.

"I told you that name would bring you punishment. If you don't apologize, I'll leave you alone until you do."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Father. I'll behave I promise. Touch me again, please, please."

Derrick resumed his tracery from the beginning, working her up again, and the next series said MILK NIPPLES, to which she responded to by mooing enthusiastically. Derrick's semi-hard member rubbed her buttocks as he did this, and she ground her hips back into him. PINCH NIPPLES brought slight convulsions and a long moan, which intensified as TWIST NIPPLES came up. I signaled him to stop and come over.

Next came huge feather duster, which Derrick traced up and down her body, to her verbal appreciation. "You're tickling me, oh stop it, stop it." Being thoroughly briefed, he didn't and it was several long moments before he gave her respite from that, while she laughed and giggled..

"Now a brief taste." COCK MOUTH came up, and Derrick quickly came around to put his penis in her face. She became aware of it and grabbed it, sticking it in her mouth and working fiendishly without preliminary. Derrick moaned in pain through the ball gag, and I said quickly, "Not so fast, or I'll come too soon. Slow down, slow down." She did and he relaxed. "Run your tongue over the corona, slowly, slowly, tease me like I teased you." Seeing that she was teachable, I pushed it farther. "Now, relax your throat and start taking it down. I want to feel those tonsils." Obediently, she worked more and more of his cock into her suck, having to pause for breath from time to time. For a moment, she seemed stuck at nine inches, but she took a deep breath, relaxed, and got him all the way in.

Derrick's face started to glow, and I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. "Keep this up and I'll come," I said, and sure enough, within a minute Derrick was filling Violette's mouth with his milky juice. She gagged and leaked a little around the sides, but gamely swallowed everything, using her finger to clean the overflow from her face. I motioned him back, and he almost fainted from joy. The tableau remained stationary for a few moments as I let them rest, before I moved to the second act of my humiliation drama.

"Are you ready for more, Violette?"

"Yes, Freddie, yes, Freddie. Give me that big dick up my cunt."

SLAP BUM resulted in several pops to each buttock; Violette howled in pain as they reawakened her self-inflicted solar punishment. "You were warned. I will make you wait for it, and I will make you suffer and beg for it. Be quiet, and if you're good, I'll let you have my magic pecker up your love canal."

She looked confused. "You're going to up your nose in my cunt?"

"Sorry, wrong country You'll get what was in your mouth where you want it."

"Hmm, yes. Soon, master, soon."

I handed Derrick a pair of Western spurs I kept as a memento of my childhood on the Great Plains. He started walking it over her back, bringing winces and gasps as the circle of sharp metal points pricked her reddened skin. He knelt on the floor and ran it around her front, circling in on her nipples. When he reached them, she groaned and said, "My God, Freddie, My God." Derrick needed no prompting to smack her ass several times in reply. While he did that, another inspiration hit me, and I reached into another dresser drawer.

Taking out a couple of mousetraps, I showed them to Derrick and showed him how I wanted them used. He rubbed one against her chest as I said, "You have been warned repeatedly about the name Freddie. Do you know what's rubbing against your chest?"

"No, Freddie."

A load crack resounded. "It's a mouse trap. Do you think it may catch something else besides a mouse?"

"I can't think of anything."

"I can." Derrick eased the trap open and teased her nub with it. After a moment, he let the trap close gently on her left nipple, clamping the bud tightly. Violette started breathing heavily and sweating. "We seem to have caught something with that mousetrap. How does that feel?"

She caught her breath heavily. "It's so tight, so tight. I can barely stand it, oh, oh ,oh."

"I have another trap. Shall we see what it may catch?"

She nodded, and Derrick opened the other trap and closed it on her right nipple. He stepped back and let her feel its steel grip on her sensitive flesh, made more tight by their exposure to the sun's rays two days before. She writhed and twisted in her confinement, kneeling at theprie-dieu, her hands handcuffed in front of her, her eyes still thoroughly blinded. We let her wiggle for two minutes, then I held up the card STROKE CLIT.

Violette responded immediately to Derrick's hand playing with her pussy lips and hood. The fluid started dripping heavily immediate on the newspaper I'd put down to protect the carpet. She moaned and groaned and writhed in pleasure, and I held up PINCH CLIT to see what it would bring. It brought bucking and screaming, but no demand to stop. FINGER CUNT almost sent her into orbit.

Finally, it was time for the culmination and the cards, FUCK HER appeared. Derrick slowly worked his twelve inches into her birth canal; she began screaming "Yes, yes, yes." I turned to my dresser to draw up another card for Derrick, as they began bucking in earnest. Violette stared screaming "Fuck me, Freddie, fuck me, Freddie" so loud that I thought she would wake the neighborhood, and Derrick responded by spanking her cheery red ass repeatedly as he plowed into her.

My new sign: ON MY SIGNAL, PULL OFF TRAPS. It would be a challenge to find the right moment; she still bucked and fucked with gusto, taking her time to reach her orgasm. I signaled him right at the moment of climax, so that the pain of blood returning to her nipples would hit her at the simultaneously. Derrick kept pounding her and momentarily I could tell that he was filling her with his semen, blasting strongly. I let them buck and come to rest, before motioning Derrick to return to the closet.

I released Violette's handcuffs and led her into my sitting room, where I took off the blindfold and returned her robe to her. She threw her arms around me in a bear hug and kissed my cheek, sseking my lips. Dancing with excitement, she said, "Oh, you're the one, you're the one. I don't know when I had such a wonderful fucking."

"Release me, you're still under my command." She did immediately, and knelt before me.

"Yes, Master."

Pointing to the door, I directed her: "Go to your room and go to sleep without washing. You may bathe in the morning, and I will see you before you go. Leave me." She winked and left my quarters soundlessly, forgetting her robe and walking naked through the hall.

When I returned to my bedroom, Derrick had already dressed and removed the gag. I collected the digital camera which contained some excellent stills I took of the session, while Derrick downloaded the output of Bert's digital video camera that was concealed in the window bay. We took them down to my study for processing. It took a while, because I had Derrick dub over my voice in the video, and as the scenes replayed for him, he was distracted. On finishing, I saved some choice clips in a folder on my desktop, and gave a flash drive full of the original data to Derrick. "You're still staying with your grandmum, aren't you?"

"Yes, Vicar."

"Put this on her dresser when you get home. If you want to copy it onto your own laptop, go ahead, but make sure it's on her dresser before you go to sleep. She'll take care of it."

"Yes, Vicar. And, and, and thanks. I'll never by able to repay you."

"Don't worry about it, Derrick. Happy to help a nice boy become a man."

TUESDAY

I'd done some running that morning to clear my head after a sleepless night. Dropping in on Niall and his partner, I heard the story about their night out on the town. Mrs. Longernan fixed my breakfast, and I was at work in my study by nine.

The bishop wandered down to my study around ten in the morning. He was due to leave after noon, and we chatted about light matters for several minutes. I was a bit anxious since I didn't know his response to Violette's indiscretions would be, but I was consoled by my 'insurance policy'.

"Well, my boy, my Violette has grown rather fond of you. What are you intentions toward her?"

"Bishop Delacroix, your daughter is a remarkable woman. She is delightful company and would make a fine wife for someone someday. As I said earlier, I'm not ready to marry right now, since I feel I have to dedicate all my time to my people here at St. Dunstan's. . ."

"I'd like my Violette to be happy. If you're not willing to help me with this, I do have a parish in Nigeria that could use a Vicar with your kind of commitment to his flock. . ."

"Bishop Delacroix, I'd like you to look at something first." I activated my desktop and showed him the clips I'd edited the night before. He looked at them with interest, with little comment. Then I showed him the still shots I'd taken, and he threw up his hands in surrender. "As you can see, Bishop Delacroix, I never touched your daughter, regardless what she thinks."

He looked thoughtful rather than angry, almost philosophical. "Congratulations Alfred, you've got me. I never saw you or the face of the young man you recruited to help you. He must be nineteen or twenty, too bad he's straight. I assume you've got copies with someone?"

"Yes, the chair of the Vestry has a copy, and will testify to the contents without hesitation."

Mary Sterns was always forward when on crusade as Chair of the Vestry.

"Bravo. Niceprie-dieu, by the way. Well, I'm glad my Violette had such a good time while she was here. I noticed that your young man didn't use protection."

"Damn. Sorry, Horace. Should have thought of that."

"No matter, no matter. A thirty year old, thrice divorced bishop's daughter bearing a child out of wedlock isn't going to raise any eyebrows these days. She may even grow some tits like her mother did when she was pregnant."

"At least, it's not the same kind of scandal as it would be if word got out that a clergyman spent an evening behind gloryhole, taking on all comers."

The bishop was taken aback in fear for a moment, then relaxed and smiled again. "My lad, we'll leave you here at St. Dunstan's, but I'm putting you on the Diocesan Planning Commission. We need your talents for the broader picture. And you need a pay rise, in recognition for your excellent work, as well as a stipend for being on the Commission. Anything else you'd like?"

"I can't think of anything. Please take a copy of these files; I feel Violette may need some convincing that it wasn't me that–gave her such–at good time last night." I handed him a CD I burned that morning of Violette's show.

"Understandable. I hope that she doesn't want to track the lad down."

"Shall we keep that secret for the boy's sake? He's only nineteen"

"Indeed, we shall."

WEDNESDAY

I walked over to the Quilting Room mid-morning to find Sheila and Mary starting a new project. They were dressed conservatively in blouses and slacks, but their shoes were off their feet as they worked as usual. Shutting the door, I moved over to give each of them an ardent kiss on the lips to welcome them back.

Sheila gasped and chuckled. "Seems like the lad has missed us, hasn't he?"

Mary wiped her mouth and smiled. "Guess so, Sheila. How did the Bishop's visit go, Vicar?"

"Well, Mary. I would say that I'm sorry you missed it, but the talk on Saturday night was lethal, and I wished I was with you in Wales. All's well in the end: the Bishop had a good time in the parish, as did his daughter. We are rewarded for our efforts and the future looks bright. How did the trip go?"

"It was grand. Got a flash drive with some pictures we can look at."

"How about after lunch? We could go down to the pub for a gala celebration of your return, then back to look at them in my study."

"Grand," Mary said.

"Excellent, Vicar," cooed Sheila as I ran my hand over her shoulders.

I did some more paperwork and got a call from the Bishop's office, confirming my appointment to the Diocesan Planning Commission. A handwritten card came in the morning mail from Violette:

Alfred,

Thanks for such a wonderful time. I'm still worn out from the other night, which I will never forget. The video will be the prize of my collection. Maybe I'll only do young boys from now on. Anyway, you're off my hit list; you can pimp for me anytime.

Violette

The luncheon was splendid, and deliciously lubricated by a pint. After coming back to the Vicarage, I pulled up their pictures of Wales from their flash drive.

"See here we are at the castle by the sea, I forget its name." Sheila said. "We got some sun while we were riding, what a joy that was. The next picture is on the road at the mountaintop, not far from there. We used the timer to get all of us in." It was a picture of all four women, minimally clad, taken against a spectacular view of the Wye valley.