The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes started at the question, but thought for a moment. "She was very sad. They did so much together, like they were joined at the hip. It took her two years to come out of her funk, right about when you arrived, Vicar. She went back to school to study and start a new profession. The solicitor work started filling her life, and so did the parish. I'm glad she's happy again, and bubbly; she wasn't herself for the longest time."

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks, Agnes. I appreciate that. Matter of perspective."

She kissed me back with some gusto. "Are you sure there isn't anything you'd like tonight?" she said with a lascivious wink.

My lips started to form the word "No" but my last attentive neurons fired. Agnes was still excited to be here, to be with me, and was looking forward to my attention. Over the past four days, I had no time for her other than business. She was strong and lovely, but also fragile, and I needed to remember that after having lived with the other Quilting Ladies self-assured quest for the finer things in love. I put my finger on her chin and said: "I need a back rub before I can get to sleep, and I haven't filled the other side of my bed for a while. I can't make any promises: my tank is pretty dry, but if you want to spend the night next to me without any action, you're welcome."

A lithe body leapt into my arms and kissed me hard. We walked upstairs to my room, where she gave me an excellent back rub, and spooned warmly against me for the night. She fixed me an excellent breakfast before going to school the next day, and I looked forward to getting to know her better.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just finished

excellent

just finished from chap 7

very good dev of plot-description, characterization

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 01 Meet Cheryl.in Interracial Love
No Future Ch. 01 2020: Alex meets Agnieska through online dating.in Novels and Novellas
Vicar of Chigwell Ch. 01 New vicar starts day with granny gum job.in Mature
Rider Ch. 01-05 Rob meets an 18-year-old rider - and a waitress.in Novels and Novellas
Coming of Age Triplets go to college.in NonHuman
More Stories