The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not much, OW," she said, as I started putting a series on her right breast, along the curve from inside out. She winced as each one bit her delicate, white flesh freshly recovered from abuse.

After matching the other side, I took an eight inch vibrator, and lubricated it. "This will test you. I'm going to put this up your ass, then one just like it up your vagina. Think you can take it?" Her eyes grew large, but she said nothing. Pouring some oil on her tight bud, I worked it in thoroughly before I started slipping the device inside her. It took several minutes to work the greasy tool as far as it would go, but there was enough lubrication to slide its mate in her vagina without help. "Mavis and I will be upstairs to have a little lunch and a cuppa. While we're gone, there is one condition: you may not orgasm while we're gone. If you do, there will be punishment. And we can hear you upstairs; baby monitors are most versatile." Grinning, I put three more clothespins on each breast, one on the nub flanked by two in the areola. Then I switched the vibrators on and Mavis and I left.

The hum of the vibrators was barely perceptible in the kitchen monitor as Mavis bustled around. Barbara gave me the thumbs up without speaking from my study next door: Clarissa didn't ask about hidden cameras, and we didn't tell her. She was writhing pretty well, and incoherent gasps, moans and gibbering filtered up to us. Mavis was smirking as she stole a glance. "It's not charitable, Father, but I can't say that I'm not enjoying seeing that little bitch suffer. You've got a wicked side to you, Vic; I'm glad you're on the side of Goodness."

"Thanks, Mavis, I guess. I had help," I said, winking for her. "What's for lunch?"

Mushroom omelets were the feature for lunch, and a nice spinach salad with a bacon vinegarette dressing. The Mother Superior kept her eye on the monitors and ate her lunch in the study silently, lest Clarissa suspect another person was in the house. There was a portion for Clarissa, which Mavis prepared specially for her. Frozen yogurt was the dessert, and a nice Earl Grey Tea accompanied all.

We returned to the basement; Clarissa was on the edge of coming unglued. "Let me cum, please let me cum, oh please, please, please, I'll do anything, please."

I surveyed the scene: she was sweating profusely and the clothespins were holding. Her nipples were purple, and it was time to end the scene. Taking the crop, I whipped the pins from her arms, legs, waist and breasts except the nipples. Carefully taking the outside pins, I left the ones on her nubs. I sat on the bed to her left, and grasped the cunt vibrator with my right hand. "All right, I'm going to fuck you with this and you can orgasm whenever you want." I thrust the machine in and out of her vagina, my right hand poised. She bucked against my hand hard and quickly started to rear up in ecstacy: I took the clamps off her nipples at that time and she went wild.

When she stopped thrashing, I slipped the vibrators out of her and massaged her breasts back to life. Her porcelain skin was slick with sweat and her hair sodden. A gesture brought a bottle of ice water to my hand, which I poured over her to cool her off, bringing another set of shuddering and shivering. When she settled down, I untied her and asked: "Are you hungry?"

"Fanished."

"Luncheon is served at the table." I gestured to a small table where a bowl and a bottle of water rested.

I had to help her walk across the room and sit down. Looking down, she saw a bowl full of light green mush with no silverware. "Is this what I'm supposed to eat?"

"Yes," I said. "You have a choice: you can either eat it as is, without complaint, or I tie your hands behind your back and you can eat it like a dog. Or I can shove your face into it. Which would you prefer?"

Her eyes shone in rebellion, but her tone of voice softened. "I guess I'd like to use my hands. May I begin now?"

"What's the magic word?"

"Please, Master?"

"All right." Clarissa ate the whole thing, using her fingers to scoop up the glop and licking the bowl clean. She drank some water to rehydrate, and sat up. "Well, what's next on the program?"

"I think that since this is an exercise room, a little exercise is in order. Typical stuff: pushups, sit ups, jumping rope. It'll limber you up after your confinement, and help you get ready for what's to come. There should be punishment for bad form. Twenty five is the magic number, and when you complete each set, you move on. Ready?"

"Yes," she said.

"Excellent. Pushups first. Count them as you go, and if you feel the riding crop, you'll have to start over."

In excellent shape, Clarissa had no problem with push-ups; I hit her a couple of times just to increase the number. Sit-ups weren't any problem, either, once again I hit her just to increase the repetitions. For all her decadence, she kept herself in excellent shape. She took the jump rope with some reluctance, however.

"My tits will jiggle around a lot doing this."

"So? 'Day of Agony', remember? Do you want to stop now?"

"No, no. But I'd–I'd–I'd. . ."

"Say no more. I shouldn't be doing this, but I'll help you control your jiggle." Taking a piece of ice, I made her buds hard again and brought out a set of clamps with a long chain. She howled as I fixed them on her nipples, and I put the middle of the chain in her mouth. "Bite down on this and your tits won't flop all over the place. To further encourage you, I'll smack your posterior with every jump, so count the smacks instead of the jumps until you get to twenty five. Ready?"

She looked at me rebelliously, but got into a ready position with the end of the rope in her hands and the chain in her mouth. I nodded and she began. It was a little tricky to sequence the whip at the right time to miss the jump rope, but within a few skips, I had it. Clarissa's breasts tried to bounce robustly, limited by the clamped nipples. Tears were flowing freely down her face and her voice was tense as she counted the strokes. When we got to twenty five, she spat the chain out of her mouth and started to take off a clamp until a sharp blow reminded her who was in charge. With pleading eyes, she looked at me, begging me to release her. I did, and her knees almost buckled.

"I think it's time you rested after your workout, then we'll get to the finale. Please lie down." I bound her to the bed, her hands above her head and her legs widely up in the air back toward her, presenting her pussy and asshole to the ceiling. Bringing out a stand with a bottle and valve, I set it up next to the bed. She looked up at me quizzically, but I stroked her breasts and thighs, gently rubbing her abused nipples, before proceeding. "This is a variation of an old theme, but the water isn't going to be dripping on your head." I set up the drip to hit her clit, and after a couple of tries got things where I wanted them. Mavis had just returned from the kitchen and the washing up; she sat there rapt in interest. Looking at her, I said: "While Clarissa takes a break, Mavis, why don't you tell her about your family."

Blinking, she asked: "All of them?"

I nodded. "Don't leave out a grandchild of the twenty."

"No, no, no, no, please for the love of God, no," shrieked Clarissa, writhing in her bonds.

"You'll listen, or it will go ill with you. I'll be back before long." I put a strip of duct tape over her mouth; Mavis was just getting rolling as I ascended the stairs.

The mantra of Mavis' narration help me relax as I sipped some Scotch upstairs at my computer; Barbara snuggled against me. I did some little things while we took a break: checked my e-mail, looked at the news, played with her crotch . Outside, the clouds still hung heavy, but it wasn't raining and the sun trying to peek out made it look like we would have a chance to dry out a bit.

Barbara squeezed me and gave me a kiss as Clarissa struggled against her bonds. "I never knew you had this in you, Alfred! It's so good to see that bitch get her just desserts. You have no idea what she did to me, especially one night when I got very wasted at a party. She took some Polaroids of me passed out naked with a Seven Up bottle way up my cunt, and showed them to three quarters of the school. I have never been so humiliated. There were many, many other dirty tricks she played on me that were almost as bad. May I have a copy of this?"

"Sure. I'll put in on a flash drive, so you can wipe it if you need to."

"If you've got space, you can put Violette's night to remember on it too, as well as your adventures with the other ladies." Her eyes were gleaming with desire, and it was tough for me to leave her like that.

"Do you mind seeing your friends' mothers involved with me?"

"Not at all. I never realized Mrs. Hazelton had such monster tits. I'd love to just touch them sometime."

"You'll have to speak with her about that."

She took another quick peek at the monitor. "You'd better get back downstairs." The shot of Clarissa indicated she was trying to endure the litany, but the dripping water was foiling her concentration. She was hanging in there better than I thought, and as I heard Mavis start on the baby in Scotland, I knew it was time for the final act.

Coming down the stairs, Clarissa's wild eyes locked on me as I approached. Her pussy was damp with natural juices stirred by the little droplets from on high, her nipples erect, and her toes wriggled in frustration. "Enjoying yourself?" She screamed through the tape, pulling at her bonds. "Wonderful," I said as I turned toward Mavis. "Has she been any trouble?"

Mavis gave me a serious look. "She's behaved beautifully, the little lamb. I think she needs some personal attention right now, however."

"Would you please check the temperature of the paraffin?"

"Sure, luv." Mavis went to the hot plate to look at the reading. "It's at forty-three right now, luv."

I did the conversion math in my head: I never got used to thinking in European temperature standards. The formula was tough to remember at first, but after long practice I got it down. "Hmm, that's around 110E, isn't it? Let's crank it up a little bit, get it to at least 115E, or forty-six before we're ready."

"All right, luv." She said, cranking the knob of the hot plate to maximum. "Should be ready in just a tick."

Clarissa's eyes went wide. "Yes, Clarissa, I'm going to coat you in hot wax. I'll start out slowly, then ease up the heat, bit by bit. I'll dribble it on your stomach, your chest, down onto your breasts, your nipples, then I'm going to heat up your thighs, right up to your lovely shaved snatch." Moving my hand softly over the places I described, she moved and wiggled desperately to caress my palm. "Then we're going to knock off the wax, heat it up a little bit more and repeat. Probably twice. And if you're a very good girl, I'll stick a vibrator up your ass and fuck you silly." Her eyes closed: she moaned and nodded her head eagerly. "If you can handle it, I'll leave you tied up." She nodded her head eagerly again. "If you're little bad, I'm going to leave you unfucked and if you're really bad I'm going to fuck you up the ass without lubrication." Terror appeared in her eyes, then a pleading look. "It's up to you." I said.

"Ready, luv," Mavis sang out. "Be careful and don't hurt yourself." She handed me the bowl with a hotpad. She also gave me a small ladle, and I stirred the wax with it to check its consistency.

"Here we go," I said cheerfully, dripping a little on Clarissa's stomach from about a three feet above. It splattered and ran a little before hardening on her quivering flesh; her breathing growing faster as she adjusted to the heat. Bit by bit, I covered her creamy white skin with light blue wax, working in small patterns. When the wax hit her nipple, she shrieked into the duct tape over her mouth and thrashed a little. "Enough?" She shook her head no, and I resumed after a moment.

The splatter of hot rain on her pussy made her squirm, but she moaned and nodded her head. I went halfway down her thigh, making sure to get every bit of her tender inside flesh before admiring my work. Mavis looked over and smiled. "That's just beautiful, luv. Ready for more?"

"In a moment." I admired my work for a few moments while Clarissa looked at me with a musky gaze. I put on a pair of rough leather gloves, with which I brushed away most of the wax; Clarissa bucked hard and yelled through the tape as her tender skin was raked off. Giving her some time to settle, I took a larger ladle and stirred the pot.

"Up to forty-nine, Vic," Mavis said. "She'll love that."

My first trail went from her waist up over her breast, almost to her sternum, then down the other side in a great arch, as she wriggled and giggled. Next came a sinuous S-shaped trail that began at her right armpit and wove down, avoiding her mounds, to finish on her sweet folds. Then I used a series of passes to cover the uncovered skin, making sure to get her exposed hips as they lifted off the cot, running down the delicate curves of her ass toward her crack. Clarissa seemed to be smiling under the taped mouth, and her eyes were lost in reverie.

After that portion settled in, I used a small broom to take off the wax to her agony except between her legs. Going to the ice bucket, I took a piece of ice to harden the wax and peel it off. She ground her hips against the cold intruder; I took another one and teased her folds with it, paying attention to her clitoris. This brought more hip grinding, and I pushed the cube up inside her, which made her quiver. I repeated the journey and inserted another ice cube to cause more quivering and returned to Mavis.

"Fifty-one now, Vic. Ready for the last push?" She stroked my jeans where my bulge was already tenting.

"Yes, let's get this over with," I said eagerly. Mavis' eyes were shining as she looked at Clarissa lying ready to be treated like a piece of meat.

"All right, Clarissa. You've been a good girl up to now, don't screw it up." I held a larger ladle higher and dropped a breast covering glob down; she responded enthusiastically and smiled behind her gag. The next two globs went into her crotch and on her hips; she bucked under her bonds and lifted herself up to meet the hot liquid. Within two minutes the rest of her exposed skin except her face was covered, and a second layer added, then a third. Her eyes were shut in bliss and her eyebrows furrowed and unfurrowed as each wave of heat assaulted her.

I looked at Mavis, who winked and smiled. Once again, I took an ice cube to harden the wax at her slit to dislodge it, using it to chill her nether lips before shoving it in. A second traced its cold path; I pulled up my robe as quickly as I could, and thrust my entire member into her in one thrust. Her muffled squeals went on and one as I pounded her relentlessly for several minutes; she was very tight and her vaginal muscles clasped my member tightly as I savaged them. I pulled out to her disappointment, lubricating a vibrator that went into her anal bud. My fingers prepared her for another rectal penetration, and soon the buzzing intruder was working its magic. My erection re-entered her again, and pushed ahead to her grinding hips, wildly shuddering body, and muffled gibbering as her head went back and forth.

Mavis turned the tub on, without the water heater, and it churned to life as we churned to our conclusion. Clarissa reached a violent orgasm that lasted several moments, her hips thrusting up strongly: I pulled the tape off her mouth as it hit and the room rang with her screams and shrieks of delight. As it wound down, I felt the wave of semen build within me: after briefly considering whether to pull out and send it all over her body,. I shot wave after wave deep into her womb, her pelvic muscles pulling gladly to milk every drop from my testicles.

I lay on top of her waxy form as we recovered. Clarissa kissed my cheek and her tongue quested my ear as I panted back to normal. When I was myself again, I pulled out of her and unbound her. She was limp and unable to walk as I picked the wax off her now pinkish skin; her eyes followed my every move, her body twitching as every chunk reluctantly released her skin. Done with this task, I carried her to the tub and lowered her in, her arms clasped around my neck. She whispered weakly in my ear: "That was better than I could have hoped for. Reach into my purse; take out the envelope addressed to St. Dunstan's. You've got your money."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Far From Ordinary Being Odette is not always easy.in NonHuman
ABDC Ch. 01 A young girl experiencing the ups and down of love.in Interracial Love
Getting Through to Paige Ally discovers just how wrong she was about Paige.in Lesbian Sex
Helping Hands Pt. 01 Amelia asks a very important question.in Romance
Dreaded Exposure Telling the truth can be hard.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories