The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women trooped down to the basement ahead of me, docile and quiet, while I rummaged around in the kitchen for stuff that might enliven the proceedings. Mary waited for me quietly, and I turned to her and asked: "Mary, would you run home and fetch another set of nipple jewelry? No, bring all your spare nipple rings and earrings. Thanks." She nodded and put on her coat and ducked back out the door.

A few items from the icebox, a few from the junk drawer, and a quick inventory of the stuff in the locked closet just beyond the Recreation Room provided the means. As I entered, the girls were sitting in different places around the room, looking eagerly at me.

"All right, let's get started. First, you should strip. Did you turn the thermostat up?" Agnes nodded. "Excellent. I'd like Agnes over by the chin up bar, Sheila by theprie-dieu, and Mavis on the bed. Mary is running an errand for me." Silently, the women started removing their clothes; as their tops came off, the cool temperature of the basement perked their nipples up immediately. Soon they were naked, and I pointed to Mavis: "There's something different about our friend Mavis. Do you know what I'm thinking about?"

Sheila and Agnes shook their heads no at first, but I pointed to their nipples and Agnes got the idea first. "Mrs. Hazelton's nipples aren't pierced like ours."

Mavis' eyes went huge. Sheila looked to one side for a moment, then back at Mavis. "Yes, luv. We had ours done on the cycling trip to Wales, but you've never done it."

"Never thought of it, luv," Mavis replied. "D'ya like yours, Sheila dear?"

Sheila thought for a moment. "Yes, I have to say I do. I love the way they feel under my bra, and my nipples are so much more sensitive. I could've taken them out anytime I wanted, but never wanted to. What do you think Agnes?"

"I have to agree with Mrs. Button," Agnes chimed in. "The barbells have felt nice, but I've liked the rings best, bigger is better. Gives the Vicar something else to hang onto," she said with a huge, Cheshire cat grin, fingering her right nipple. "I think you'd like it, Mrs. Hazelton."

"D'ya know where I can get it done?"

"I could do it, Mrs. Hazelton," Agnes said. "I've pierced the ears and tits of a lot of my friends, and my gear is upstairs."

"Ooo, lovely idea, lassie. I don't like the thought of a stranger poking at my girls."

I smiled to myself. Sheila looked dubious; she had trained as a nurse in her youth. "How about sterilization? How about aftercare?"

"Check and check," Agnes said proudly. "I always sterilize the instruments ahead of time, clean up completely after working, and I've got the right gear for aftercare, including disinfectant. I do my homework, Mrs. Button."

"Agnes, why don't you fetch your gear?" I asked. "We'll make that the first activity when your grandmother gets back."

"Do you want anything pierced, Vicar? You'd look grand with an ear stud."

"Thank you, no, Agnes," I replied, "I think I'll stick with the holes I've got already."

Agnes got her instruments boiling in a pot on a hot plate we kept downstairs, and Mary was back from her errand rather quickly. Mavis was rather nervous, and I fetched the Scotch bottle to give her some liquid courage. At last the tools were ready, and I moved behind Mavis as she sat on the bed . Sheila, Agnes and I donned rubber gloves, and Agnes prepared her target. I lifted her mammoth right breast, reaching around to tweak the nub to its full inch and a half budding. My head rested on Mavis' shoulder, so I had a ringside view.

Agnes approached with her piercing needle, pulling the nipple out hard to stretch it as far as possible. Mavis quivered in front of me, and suddenly, the needle was through. There was no cry, but a sharp intake of breath with the penetration and insertion. The second needle was prepared; I held up Mavis' left breast and teased the bud to prepare it. Mavis took another sharp breath as Agnes pulled her nipple out hard, and just as suddenly, the needle had done its work again, and Mavis' let out a small cry of triumph as the operation was done.

A bottle of soothing, antiseptic balm was in Agnes' kit, and Mavis took it over to the mirror, where she admired her new ornamentation. "I think I'll put in some rings, first," she said, wincing as she rubbed the medicine into her punctured flesh.

We stripped off our gloves and disposed of the trash properly. I pointed to Agnes, standing lusciously nude: "Well done, Aggie. Now, about that ringside seat you requested." I led her over to the chin up bar, where I bound her hands shoulder height beside her. She was wearing rings in her nipples that afternoon, and I ran a string through them, putting the middle in their mouth. The tension was minimal on her breasts. "Just so you won't feel neglected, but know your boundaries." A smile was my answer.

"Now, Sheila, it's time for your homecoming. I'd like you to kneel at theprie-dieu." Trembling, she did as I asked, and I blindfolded her. Next, I handcuffed her hands in front of her, and slipped a pair of mousetraps on her nipples. "It's the Violette," Mary mused.

"With a slight difference," I replied. "Now, Mary, why don't you take a seat." She put her dainty derrieré on a cold metal folding chair, and I tied her hands behind her at the level of her hips. She cooed as I brought out a pair of big, wooden clamps, which I put on her breasts, squeezing them. Then I put a ball gag into her mouth, which she accepted. Moving back across the room, I put my very stiff member into a lubricated condom, and picked up a bottle of baby oil I brought down with me from upstairs. Looking Sheila's slit, she was dripping on the floor and more than ready to accept my erection, thrusting back against it hard as I pumped her.

I started to dribble the oil down her crack from behind, guiding it toward her tiny bud with a gloved finger, freshly donned. She gasped as I penetrated her anus and began working the oil in. "I remember the rainy day in February when you said you might be ready for this someday, Sheila," I murmured. "This is your homecoming present; this is your day."

The oil dripped down. Looking at Mary and Agnes, they were rapt and squirming. Mavis was watching from the mirror and smiling. A second finger joined the first, and a third while my John Thomas was addressing her snatch. When I felt her slick and loose, I pulled out and put the head of my cock on her rosebud.

"Yes, yes, yes, Vicar. I'm ready tonight, let's do it," she whispered There was gentle resistance from the ring of muscles, but after the tip pushed in, they accepted my length and thickness gradually. My gloved left hand reached around to tease her bud as I ravished her rectum, and very quickly she reached a mountaintop she'd never seen before. I filled the condom right after her orgasm, ripped off the mousetraps, and we wound down together.

Switching on the hottub, I lifted a very limp and happy Sheila into the swirling waters where she settled gladly. I went to the downstairs bathroom to divest myself of my rubberware and freshen up for the next task. Mary or Agnes? Maybe I should go a different direction.

Coming back into the room, I put on another pair of rough leather work gloves. Mary's breasts were turning light red, the nipples poking out dramatically with their golden bars. A sharp intake of breath accompanied their touch; I ran the gloves all over her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples, and she moaned as I groped her. Bringing a bag over to Mary, I fished inside for my Western spurs. Her eyes grew large as I produced them, twinkling as she nodded her head. Not speaking, I ran the spurs over her reddening flesh, prickling her areolae and teasing the golden bars she wore in her nipples. After the metal came the feathers: I ticked all around her breasts, armpits and stomach, causing her to quake with laughter behind her gag. I put the duster in her crotch, and the tickles became stimulation, bringing her to an violent orgasm with her legs thrashing around. I released her and for once she was speechless as I lifted her into the waters.

"Mavis, lay down on the bed with your legs over the side, face down."

"But won't that irritate my nipples?"

"I imagine so. There's more I wish to irritate, in another part of your body. Are you up for it?"

Mavis looked at me for a moment bewildered. I smiled back at her and pointed to the bed; sheepishly she went over and lay down heavily on her stomach, wincing as she did. I took a large vibrator out of my bag and put it against her huge cunt, settling against her clit. She shivered and sighed, spreading her legs wider. It was around two minutes before I was able to work it into her wide channel, and after a few pumps with it, I turned it on. "Oh yes, luv, what a wonderful idea. What's next?"

I parted her huge hips and found my target. Donning another pair of rubber gloves and a lubricated condom, I poured baby oil into her crack around her anus. She quivered and shivered as I played around the rim with my slick finger and teased about entering. A sudden thrust buried it, and she squirmed. Normally, I was able to fist Mavis' cunt rather easily, and since even my large cock didn't fit in her huge vagina, fisting was my main method of pleasing her below the waist. Today, I would open another passage. She accepted a second finger in her ass but resisted a third; it took several moments and a lot of oil to get that in. "Did you enjoy watching what I did to Sheila?" I asked her.

"Ooo yes, luv, it was dead sexy."

"She's not going to be the only one."

"Oh my. I don't think I can do anything to stop you, Vic." Soon, her pucker was a slick as humanly possible, and I started pushing my member in. She shook profoundly as I inserted bit by bit; trying to relax but making me fight for it at first. It took ten minutes before I hit bottom, by that time she was vibrating the bed hard, reaching a screaming orgasm within a minute. I pulled out, removed the vibrator and helped her roll over. She panted, her chest heaving, her hair sodden with sweat, her eyes closed. Her hands moved over her freshly pierced nipples, and hummed tunelessly. "Ooo, never thought I'd like that so much," she moaned.

Another trip to the rest room to clean up, and it was time to deal with Agnes. She was grinning like a maniac as I approached her with the bag, daring me. Her eyes went wide with surprise as I brought out a can of Cool Whip. Taking a pair of scissors, I cut the string binding her nipple rings, and cut the excess away, then I covered them with huge dollops of sweet, creamy whiteness. "You really practice what you preach, Vicar," Sheila jibed from the hottub.

I went over to get my digital camera: unlike many sessions with the Quilting Ladies, we hadn't recorded anything yet, but I took some pictures of Agnes' cream covered tits. Then, I dove into the fluffy confection like a kid at a pie eating contest. Agnes shrieked, screamed and giggled as I devoured her breasts; I moved up her chest as I finished with her ringed nipples to leave a smear that eventually covered her face with second hand whiteness. While we were tongue kissing, I lifted her hips off the floor; my dick found a wet embrace awaiting it and I plowed into her. We pumped savagely, Agnes supported by her bound wrists and my hands holding her, until we both found the summit of our passion. I let her go, and we joined the others in the hottub.

A bottle of champagne appeared from a tubside cooler, and we passed it around after opening it. It was a special treat to be with all of them together, however something told me that this little community was about the change for good. I avoided the topic and just looked around at them lolling back in the waters, their breasts bobbing, their faces relaxed. Their eyes were closed, but occasionally one of them would open her eyes and wink at me. Slipping under the waters, I let them bubbles work their magic on me.

"I hear you've seduced by a nun," Mary broke in out of the blue.

My relaxation ended. "Oh?"

Mary looked at me with steely eyes. "I was visiting with Mother Mary Rufus the other day. . ."

"Our little Barbie?" Sheila interjected.

". . .yes, Barbara Parkhurst-Frazelton, Lucinda's youngest."

"She was such a dear friend to my Millie," Mavis broke in.

"Yes, she was one of my Laura's friends as well. We were talking about her mother, and she mentioned meeting you at the hospital last July."

"Of course," I said innocently. "You've all known her for years, but I hadn't met her yet. She was most charming."

Mary smiled wickedly and pressed on. I could tell she was teasing me, deliberately trying to make me squirm by the look in her eye, but it was a lighthearted tease behind the bluster. "Charming indeed; I remember her charm very well. . ."

"Oh, yes, and a lovely gel she was. She had such luxurious,. long blonde hair," Mavis thrust in.

"Well, not anymore as far as I know," Mary snipped, ". . anyway, you've been going to St. George's Convent for spiritual direction about once a month since then."

And some fantastic head, I said to myself. She should give classes.

"I've been going there for years as well," Sheila chimed in, "Sister Mary Jerome has done wonders for me."

"Barbara told me about Lucinda's bragging, and the implication of my involvement. She didn't want to cause us any trouble. . ."

"She always was a nice lass," Mavis said.

". . .and she was interested in becoming a 'Quilting Lady'" Mary finished.

Agnes digested all this with a straight face, then said calmly: "Why not?"

Mavis and Sheila looked at each other. "Wouldn't you mind, Agnes?" Mary asked her granddaughter.

"I don't have a monopoly on the Vicar," she said, "I've got a lot to do around here, and at school, but I'm not ready for a real relationship. A bit of fun with this hunky man from time to time is enough, but since I'm sharing him with you three, one more at the table won't matter to me."

Sheila looked sad for a moment: "Well, not three I'm afraid. I have to tell you that I'll be moving to Cornwall for good after New Year's. It's been so wonderful there: peaceful, calm, a breath of fresh air. I've wanted to get away from here for years, just haven't let myself accept that fact, and my duty kept me stuck. Oh, I'll be back to visit regularly, have to keep an eye on little Alfred, and the other grandchildren. My son Clive's a good man, I raised him right, and the kids are 6 and 8, my favorite ages. It took a while to get used to being in a houseful of men, but now I love it. So I'm going to move."

Mavis teared up. "We'll miss you, Sheila lass. My Frieda lives in Somerset; may I come visit ye?"

Sheila looked at Mavis and lurched to clasp her in a tight, passionate embrace. "You can come anytime you want," she said tearily, "All of you, any of you, anytime."

Mary laid her hand on Sheila's shoulder. After Sheila disengaged from Mavis, she turned to Mary and gave her a long, firm, lingering kiss directly on the lips. A quick peck for Agnes, and Sheila came to me, giving me a long, open mouthed kiss pressing her entire bare body against mine. I was too spent to respond below my waist, but I held her a long time as well, savoring the moment and I let her break the contact.

Sheila returned to her place, and Mary spoke up. "I've been struggling with this for a while. The past couple of months, my work load has gone up fantastically. You know Vicar, I'd spend every day and every night in your bed, and your suck your lovely cock three times a day, but my free time is growing shorter as time goes by. Until recently, I didn't have much work as a solicitor, Lucinda and her daughter are pretty much my only clients, and it was good to do a little work for something to do and some income, enjoying myself with friends and family. Lucinda's interests are far flung, her health is declining, things are getting volatile overseas and I have to spend the entire month of January in Nice. . ."

"What a sacrifice," Mavis said nervously.

Mary gave her a sharp look, and continued. ". . .and after that I'll have to be at different places on the Continent and Turkey for three more months. I'll be home for a couple of days at a time, just enough to do my laundry and repack. I hate leaving Jenny, Derrick and the baby without help for that long, but I've got no choice. Lucinda and I go back a long way, and I owe her a lot, more than you could ever know. St. George's is beginning a new fund drive as well, and they need my help for organizing that, tool. I hate this, but I'm going to have to duck out of the rotation for a while, maybe a long while."

I went over and gathered her into my arms. She was trembling in spite of the hot water, and sobbed as I held her close. "It's all right, Mary. I'll see you when you can come by, whenever. I'm here if you need me, you know that."

"Thanks."

"I'll look in on Jenny and the baby," Mavis volunteered, and Mary reached out to touch her arm.

"I will, too," Agnes said.

When she released me, I fetched another champagne bottle from the cooler beside the tub. Opening it, I held it on high and proposed a toast. "My friends, here's to us. We'll always be together in spirit." We drank and talked and hugged and wept until Boxing Day was done.

The series isn't done yet; Mary and Sheila aren't gone forever. The new Quilting Ladies: Mavis, Barbara and Agnes, with the chance that other interesting characters will drop by.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

I have really enjoyed reading this series. I hope there will be more like it. I would buy the book, if it were published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cheeky

Nigel, You are quite the writer! Love your twisted sense of humor and I love these characters. Where are these people in real life? I want to be a Quilting lady or a saucy nun! lol My life would be fun and fulfilling if I could have a world like the world of this Vicar series. Thank you. You are quite charming yourself!

B.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Widows of Willoughby Close Ch. 01 James inherits a bungalow in Willoughby Close.in Mature
Spreader Bar and Anal Beads Spreader Bar and Anal Beads.in Anal
My Screaming Wife Wife wants anal.in Anal
Mother-in-Law Becomes My Lover We become lovers soon after my wife had left me.in Mature
Maddy’s Mum Began My Education Inexperience with her daughter led to something else.in Mature
More Stories