The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips swooped down on mine, and she lay down on top of me, wiggling her entire body into mine. My breath had been taken away, and I responded to her sweet embrace. Breaking the kiss, she looked at me deeply. "Did Janet ever spend an afternoon with you listening to music like we did? Did Janet ever confront you about your feelings?"

"No to both. She could never stay still, and she never called me on my misconceptions."

Another passionate kiss, and she rose up, grinning manically. "If that's not true love, I don't know what is."

"What about boys your own age?" I asked.

"You think you're from a different planet than they are? I can't fathom them or their interests. They see me as a piece of meat. My Dad treated my Mum like that; no, thank you. They have no interest in the better things in life, or like to explore the eternal, at least, not with me. I appreciate your concern about me finding someone my own age I'd like better; but that's not on the radar right now."

"What about. . ."

"We don't have to decide anything: I'm happy the way things are, and thanks to the Pill, they're going to stay that way unless and until we decide otherwise together." I knew from her eyes that everything she said was up front. "Still afraid of me?" she teased delicately.

I relaxed a bit. "For the most part, no. Only that when we do make love, you'll wear me out so completely, I won't be able to keep your grandmother happy."

She rolled off and lay flat beside me, her robe open again to reveal her navel, her pubic hair, and hint at the sweetness of her breasts. Putting my hand on her stomach, I rubbed it and said: "However, I'm not worn out completely yet, and I don't think you can, but you're such a dynamo we may have to restrain you."

A broad smile creased her face. "As long as you don't hurt me, I find myself stimulated by that idea. I'm not ready for Mrs. Hazelton country."

I hopped on top of her, pinning her arms and legs with mine; she looked at me defiantly. Bouncing off the bed, I retrieved some wrist and ankle cuffs from my dresser that I'd only used on Mavis before, and bound her to the four corners of the bed, her robe wide open, her freckled skin completely at my mercy. Her still defiant look provoked me to tickle her mercilessly, digging into her ribs and under her breasts, going down to her inner thighs and sensitive feet. She howled with delight and was breathless when I let up. I let her catch her breath, then assailed her again.

After that round, I released her to bind her hands up over her head and her legs to the mantlepiece, her vagina and rectum pointed at the ceiling and her feet toward the wall spread wide. I pulled back my robe, revealing my full nine inch erection, and after making sure she was damp enough, plunged in to ride her hard.

As I fucked her, different sets of eyes came into view. Janet's very light blue eyes always looked up at my hairline while we made love, Rev. Brenda Porter's dark brown eyes always gazed past my left ear when we were face to face. Mary Sterns' blue eyes usually looked down, her eyes meeting mine occasionally to convey the delight of our passion; Mavis' huge brown puppy dog eyes always sought the next onslaught, however, we had never made love face to face. Sheila's light brown eyes turning to gold would flick around, closing in passion but strangely sad when they met mine. Barbara's eyes always were dark brown pools of transcendental essence that were a doorway to another plane of being. They were all special, all made me feel like a man, all made me feel profoundly loved.

Agnes' blue eyes were the same as her grandmother's, but the look in them as we made love, panting, her hands tied over her head and her legs straight up in the air, was a laser that reached into mine, drawing psychically closer and opening the window to her soul as she sought to open mine. We came together, and when I released her, we held each other close enough to be a gestalt.

Daybreak the next morning found her on her knees with my cock buried in her ass, my right hand mauling her breasts and my left tormenting her cunt as she moaned, bucked and shrieked. The new fire glowed merrily in the grate, giving the room a rosy glow and warmth. A look out the window showed the snow still turning the world impenetrably white. In my glee, a song came to my lips:

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful. . ."

Don't think the contest for the Vicar's affections isn't over yet; there's a lot to happen before this series is over. Both will have encounters with others, say, as soon as the next episode or two.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
didn't care for it

I don't care for this chapter. I don't like the Agnes Character. Someone like her should be with a young man, not an aging priest. You need to write her out of the story.

ANd I agree with the other comment on this site regarding your story---why aren't these woman territorial. Who could share like that?

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Sharing

I have to say that I was always impressed by the ability of the ladies to share. Are all British women so unterritorial?

I thoroughly enjoy the lusty adventures of the Vicar who still manages to do a lot of good despite the distractions.

Now that you got me caring about him would it be too much to ask that he get a little happiness out of life. That business with the ex was just too cruel.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
agnes loves the vic

don't mess a good thing up.let them live happy ever after.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Connor the Conqueror Ch. 01 18 year old begins his conquest towards a harem.in Erotic Couplings
Double Trouble Who said three's a crowd?in Erotic Couplings
Marian the Librarian A chance encounter leads to passion and romance.in Romance
Interlude: After Grace Without Grace, do they know who they are?in Erotic Couplings
My Best Friend's Husband and Me She lets me fuck him and then joins in.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories