The Vicar's Horny Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time, Sue was stripping me of my skirt and slip. Then my knickers. I was wearing a pair of black silk with a white crotch. We're not really into thongs; there's something far more sexy in knickers, especially French knickers! We both have a collection of knickers of different color and texture - some lace, some silk, some simply cotton. We often spend minutes stroking each other's vulva seductively over the silk or cotton, feeling the heat through the fabric - the dampness - the musky aroma. Sue had already passed my knickers to Clara who immediately held them to her lips and nose, inhaling deeply. She closed her eyes, murmuring her approval.

As if in a dream, I allowed myself to be led, and made to crouch between the thighs of this supple young lady who was lying back against the piano lid. My eyes were glued to that special gash promising a thousand erotic secrets. I knew I wanted to explore it - discover the secret of her femininity. My fingers tentatively parted the unfamiliar outer lips to expose the fleshy inner labia, the soft glistening vestibule and the clitoral hood protecting the vital hub of her being.

The vaginal opening was guarded by four small petals of flesh, though now they had opened, allowing the entrance to their passage to dilate. I gazed at it in wonder and adoration, once again admiring the sheer ingenuity of nature in providing we women with such an astonishingly erotic piece of beauty. All the time I was conscious of Sue's familiar palm clutching my vulva from behind, fingers squeezing, its juices oozing into it. I knew she would be watching my reaction to this unfamiliar vulva.

Slowly, I pushed my face into the warmth of the groin, feeling the inner heat radiating from the vaginal opening, its wonderful nectar gathering in the small pouch at the base of the vulva, before spilling over to dribble onto her bum. Lovely white creamy juices - woman's nectar. My tongue stiffened as it sampled the contents of Clara's vagina. I had already savored the heady perfume, taking deep breaths to inhale the delightful fragrance, filling my lungs with her bodily smell.

I heard Sue murmur something like, 'too good to waste' and was aware of her moving away. Then she reappeared at my shoulder holding one of the biscuit curls from the coffee table. Easing my face away from Clara's vulva, Sue carefully inserted the curl deep into the vagina, twisting it slightly to fill the cavity of the biscuit with the plentiful juices. Removing it, Sue held it to my mouth. I opened my lips to taste the cream covered biscuit. For the next few minutes, watched by Clara, we scooped the nectar from her vulva into the biscuit curls, sucking them before eating them.

But it wasn't long before I could refrain from eating Clara's vulva itself, taking the short chunky labia in to my mouth, gripping them with my teeth and lips, pulling them, then grasping the clitoris hungrily, biting and nipping, whilst Clara yelped and twisted her loins. Sue joined me by leaning over to draw her nipples into her mouth. We were now really eating her. The young body was writing in a mixture of pain and sexual stimulus, her arms holding Sue's head tight as it sucked on her breasts.

Then, Clara suddenly twisted her body, pushing Sue to the carpet, straddling her head with her thighs before swinging round to sixty-nine, pressing Sue's thigh wide apart, her own head now delving deep into Sue's vulva. I stood back to admire the sight of Clara's smooth body kneeling over my lover, pushing her vulva against Sue's lips. Both were now moaning with unbridled lust. For my part, I was determined to get in on the act.

I squatted behind Sue's head, looking from behind at the whole genital area of Clara now exposed. She was wriggling her hips, pushing and whimpering. Her otherwise unblemished body was marred - if that's the word - by a mole at the side of her vulva I hadn't noticed before, not quite hidden by the frame of dark curls. Since Sue was in possession of the thing I most wanted to kiss, I turned my attention to the other puckered passage facing me. It was already smeared with vaginal juices that had trickled over.

I leaned my face in to her taught bottom, reaching out my tongue to touch the rim of her other private entrance. She bucked as she felt the touch. Holding her thighs firmly in my hands, I ran my tongue slowly and lightly round the rim for a few moments before pressing it deep into her bum. I pushed it home. As far as it would go. Tasting the bitter sweetness. As Sue tongue-fucked her vagina, I started to tongue-fuck her bum. Clara was writhing and howling as her contractions started. The muscles ripples and clenched as she went into a series of agonizing spasms. Her head rolled. She cried out for God. Her body was out of her control. Spasm after spasm jolted through her loins, as she bit frantically into Sue's labia.

Her own manipulation of Sue's vulva had achieved a similar reaction. Gasping noisily, Sue's thighs shaking with intense lust, gripping Clara's head in her hands, holding her face against her vulva. Sue howled with ecstatic agony, head thrown back, eyes screwed tight, mouth open. Her loins shook.

After a succession of sighs, Clara rolled from Sue, giving me the chance to kiss my lover on the mouth, exchanging the delicious juices of our new found lover. I crawled over to Clara, kissing her face fervently. Her lips, her eyelids, her neck, all the way down to her breasts, as her fingers found my oozing vulva. We all three clung together, kissing first one then the other, stroking, feeling, inserting, exploring, in a tangle of limbs.

It wasn't long before my own muscles flexed, buttocks leaved and loins lurched. The orgasm was long and deep, shaking every fibre of my being. I shuddered with blissful release, rolling back on the carpet. Three spent, delighted ladies.

It was then I noticed the bowl of fruit. The grapes and bananas... just losing their green color - nice firm flesh inside. I crawled to the table reaching for one of them. As I carefully peeled the skin back, I smiled at Clara. She looked bemused.

Oh yes! This would be horny fun!

12