The Vicar's Real Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very vocal but not noisy. Her boobs are really good - heavy and squidgy! She brought me twice as well before deciding to have coffee after all! It was a good job I was using the percolator!! But we finished off on the settee for a second session before she left just after twelve. She'll be coming again I'm sure.

Anyway, to reward Paula for being so understanding (?!), I asked George last night if he would mind me taking her to London for a weekend for a late birthday. (It's on the 27th - her birthday that is) I said she was looking rather seedy and washed out, and I thought a bit run down and that I'd like to help - di da di dah! And do you know, he said what a good idea!! The flat will be empty for that weekend as well! (Henry and Liz are away for the weekend)

Fly down Friday evening, dinner, you-know-what - then on Saturday, shopping for my spring gear, then theatre - another wonderful night together before flying home Sunday - my own birthday (bloody hell - 47!) I phoned Paula first thing to tell her the news and to ask if Peter would object. Adele - He said yes! Wow! What a present for the both of us!

Monday 26th

Hi Adele

So I'll reveal all tomorrow - it seems that the Senior Warden at the church is a wealthy widow - her husband was a medical consultant of some sort - called Cynthia and she intercepted a 'special look' between Paula and me last Sunday and concluded that we were lovers! She is in her 50's, but very well preserved and very attractive - anyway she has invited Paula for a coffee at her palatial house - though nothing's taken place yet. Well, Paula's been out of commission anyway. I know the lady of course, but only on nodding terms. I always thought she had toy-boys around!

Paula doesn't know what to do - so she and I both have other admirers. That's what Paula was so uptight about on the phone - not me and Sam. But both of us seem to be worrying about losing each other! That's the last thing either of us wants. And I'm not sure Sam's up to having a threesome - not yet anyway. Nor Paula for that matter. We had a long chat over lunch. I'll tell you more tomorrow Adele - that's enough to whet your appetite! I wish I was with you to whet something else you have lurking between your thighs!

You've really got me into this girl on girl sex Adele!! I can't get enough. Paula will be all clear by then - so... roll on Friday! But her birthday tomorrow - a special treat!

12