The Vicar's Tale Continues

Story Info
Peter's sweet innocent sister gets in on the act.
2.3k words
4.29
73.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have spent the last few weeks engaged in a passionate affair with a 19-year old university rugby player; not the most moral thing for a respectable married lady in her late 50s to do – especially if she also happens to be, as I am, a Church of England vicar. It's not that I don't love my husband of more than 30 years standing. It's just that we don't really do much more than cuddle anymore. When Peter seduced me in the vestry of my church one sultry, sweaty evening he unleashed a hungry, wanton sexuality in me that I had never known I possessed. I had never sucked a man's cock until that night, but now I love chewing on Peter's after he's given me a good, solid fucking, tracing my tongue along the throbbing vein which runs up it, smacking my lips around the head as I gently nibble, stroking his hairy balls...

He likes having me in all positions, but the one he likes best is what he calls the 'literal' missionary position – face-to-face with me wearing my dog collar. He does it slowly then, withdrawing his cock gradually before thrusting it back in with all his power, to watch my face contort in lust and hear my gasps of pleasure. Each Sunday in church he sits in the front pew with his father and sister while his mother, my closest friend, plays the organ. It can sometimes be difficult to concentrate on my sermon, especially when Peter catches my eye and runs his tongue slowly, lasciviously, around his lips. It was especially hard one Sunday, just days after Peter had fucked me from behind in the very pulpit from which I was preaching to my respectable congregation!

I see Peter every Tuesday evening, and will continue until he goes back to university in a few weeks time. I was thinking about that, wondering how I would ever cope without my weekly rogering, last Thursday as I sat in my vestry in my clerical garb, trying to concentrate on the sermon for Sunday. Something about adultery perhaps? No, I didn't think so. Suffer the little children to come unto me? Definitely not! I was miles away when I heard a polite cough. Standing before me was Peter's sister Julia, the Head Girl at the local school who had recently reached the age of 18, though she looked younger. Blessed with the sweet, innocent face of an angel, I normally only ever saw her in her school uniform, or one of the pretty pink or yellow dresses she wore to church, her long chestnut hair held back with a colour-coordinated Alice band. She looked very different tonight, wearing a very short black halter-neck T-shirt – I believe they are called boob tubes – and a very short white tennis skirt, her hair hanging loose about her bare shoulders. I realised with mild surprise that in her more formal clothes I had never really noticed what an impressive pair of, er, boobs she had developed. I greeted her warmly and asked if I could help her.

"I've been having trouble sleeping vicar. I have some very strange dreams and I don't know what to do about it. I wondered if I might speak to you?" I smiled reassuringly, and waved her over to the comfy old sofa I keep in one corner of the room. I get used to parishioners asking my advice on all sorts of strange issues, and this certainly wouldn't be the first piece of psychological counselling I'd done. Plumping myself down next to Julia I asked her gently if she could tell me about the dreams. She swallowed nervously and, staring into the mid-distance, she began to speak. "Well, they started a week or two ago, after something my brother, Peter, told me about. It seems that he's been misbehaving while he's been back in the village." I began not to like the way this was going. Oblivious to the look of alarm which must have crossed my face, Julia continued in her small, little girl voice. "He's been doing some most immoral things. With a married lady; a pillar of the community in fact." Her eyes locked onto mine. "But then, you know that, don't you Reverend Lewis?"

It was not a particularly warm night, but I suddenly found I was sweating quite uncomfortably. I ran my finger nervously around my tight collar, and began to reply to the girl in what I hoped was a stern voice. "Julia, I don't know what silly fantasies Peter has been telling you, but..."

"Oh, they're not fantasies Aunt Marjorie" – the name brother and sister had known me by since they were small children. "You see I followed Peter when he went out on Tuesday night – to here in fact. Then I listened outside the door. I know it was wrong of me but...you do scream very loud when you come, don't you vicar? I don't know what my parents would think if they heard the language you were using; or Mr Lewis; or the parish council." I closed my eyes in horror at the implications of her clear threat. And I had always thought she was such a nice little girl! "Anyway," she continued quietly, "You asked me to tell you about my dreams. Well, they begin here, actually, in the vestry. You and I are sitting right here, on the sofa, just like this." I realised with shock that she had angled her body towards me, so that her face was just inches from me, her warm breath gently disturbing my hair around my left ear as she spoke. A thin bare arm snaked around my neck, the hand resting on my right shoulder. "I lean towards you, like this, and..." I felt a shiver race through my body, straight to the moist patch between my legs, as her teeth lightly closed around my ear lobe, her upper lip stroking the sensitive flesh of my ear.

I tried – I really did – to disentangle myself from her. Pushing weekly at her chest – my fingers in contact with the naked flesh just above the boob tube – I told her, "Julia, I cannot let you do this. It is completely immoral and wrong."

She chuckled, very sexily, deep in her throat, and through teeth still chewing my ear mumbled, "Yes, that's right, that's exactly what you say. Then I say that I'm sure the bishop would agree with you, just like he would agree about the immorality of you seducing my brother." I was, quite incongruously in the circumstances, about to point out that it was her brother who had seduced me, but she quickly changed targets, tracing her lips across my cheek then pressing her mouth to mine, her hungry little teeth nibbling my lower lip. At the same time I felt her hand slip between the buttons of my black shirt and, as sure as a homing pigeon, straight into the right cup of my bra. I had no choice but to accept that the battle was lost, and sucked her agile little tongue onto my mouth, where it danced around my own.

Realising that her victory was imminent, and that I was beyond stopping her doing whatever she willed with me, little Julia moved fast now. Tearing off my dog collar she ripped my shirt open and reached surely around me to unfasten my bra. She gasped in delight as my large breasts spilled out. "Wow, Peter said you had gorgeous nips." She fell on one of my boobs, her teeth grazing along the length of my large brown nipple as with a hand she caressed my other tit, nipping the dug quite painfully between her small fingers. She removed the hand and, seconds later, mashed her mouth to mine again, the tongue thrusting into me as I felt her naked breasts and nipples rubbing against my own. It was a more erotic feeling than I dared to admit even to myself, and I felt the crotch of my now soaking knickers sticking to me. A hand slip past the waistband of my trousers and, a moment later, a slim finger pressed into my quim and began rooting around. I gasped with passion into Julia's mouth. I felt her tugging at my belt and, so enslaved was I by my new seducer, that as she released it I immediately lifted my bum from the sofa and squirmed the trousers down past my thighs.

Julia ducked down to the floor and, a moment later, I felt a surge of ecstasy so intense I thought my head would explode. She ran her tongue the length of my slit, from bottom to top, finishing at my clit where she wiggled the tongue tip against me. Not even Peter had ever done that to me. The feeling was indescribable, and as she repeated the manoeuvre I grabbed a cushion and bit into it, to try to hold back the wail of pure lust which burst from my throat. I was seconds from probably the most incredible orgasm of my life...when the nasty little bitch stopped! As I stared at her in disbelief, my chest heaving as my lungs gasped for air, she gave me a little girl smile and asked in a voice dripping with sweet innocence whether I had enjoyed that. I nodded in dumb desperation. "Good. In that case, vicar, if you want me to continue, tell me exactly what you want me to do you. And ask nicely."

I took a couple of deep breaths, trying to regain enough self-control to speak. "Julia – darling – please – I want you to lick my cunt and stroke my clit until I come all over your sweet face." Giving me a huge smile of total victory, she took hold of my legs and pulled me half-off the sofa, my bum barely perching on the edge. I gave an audible sigh of relief as this supposedly sweet 18-year old girl returned her head to my pussy and licked her tongue up between my lips again, at the same time pressing her thumb to my clit. I bucked completely off the sofa and my naked bum landed with a thump on the floor. Now I was completely at Julia's mercy, and she burrowed her face deep into me, her fingers and thumbs digging deep enough into the flesh of my upper thighs to leave bruises. She lapped at my cunt like a cat given her first bowl of milk for a week, the tip of her nose flicking across my clit, driving me wild with arousal. Occasionally she would remove a hand from my thigh and pinch my labia against her tongue, running it between them as spasms of electricity shot through me. Julia groaned ecstatically into me, over and over, and I howled like a dog baying at the moon as, as promised, I came volcanically into her face. It took perhaps two minutes before I was able to summon enough breath to whisper, with tears in my eyes, "Thank you Julia darling, that was truly wonderful."

I was about to add that we could never do it again, how wrong it was; but Julia had other ideas. Feeding a breast into my mouth, she chuckled, "Oh, we're not finished yet Aunt Marjorie – it's my turn now." I sucked on a tiny pink nipple for a minute or so, steeling myself for what I knew she meant. Then she pushed my head away and lay back on the floor before me, completely naked. I was surprised to see that she had shaved her pussy. It was completely bald, and even paler than the rest of her body. I had never really seen another woman's vagina close up, and it really was quite pretty, already glistening with a sheen of her juice. I didn't really know what to do, but as she pressed my head down I placed the tip of my finger inside her lips and dragged it up her, closely followed by my tongue. Judging by the way she bucked, and her fingers grabbed a handful of my hair, I was doing something right, so I repeated that, then began pumping two fingers in and our of her, licking and nibbling her pretty little clit. I could feel her snatch heating up as I continued, and...

I gasped in surprise as hands moved between my thighs, parting them, and a glorious sensation of being filled from behind came upon me. I'd know that huge prick anywhere – "Peter" I gasped, as he surged into me with full force. Julia squealed as my face and fingers were rammed deep into her. I'm not sure which of us came first, but I kept slurping at her tight little pussy for as long as I could before I finally collapsed in exhaustion.

As our three sweaty bodies mingled, Peter grinned at me and said, "I hope you've been enjoying my little sister, vicar. Well, I know you have, I've got the pictures to prove it." I stared aghast as he held up his mobile 'phone, and I saw my large arse bobbing up and down, my head between Julia's thighs as she writhed, audibly whimpering with pleasure. After that it was quite a night. I sucked Peter off as Julia licked my pussy out again; then he fucked me as I nuzzled on one of Julia's tits; then Peter wanked as he watched me and Julia 69'ing, our tongues burrowing into each other as we gave and received mutual pleasure. As I tasted Julia's sweet, salty juices running down my tongue and into my throat, and Peter's spunk splattered onto my bum, the theme for my sermon finally came to me – love your fellow men and women, and spread joy and happiness wherever you go!