The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,129 Followers

"What makes you think that about me?"

"I smelt it first thing this morning, down by the stables. At first I thought I'd caught a whiff of the mare, she's begging for it. But then I noticed it was a different scent. Its no wonder that old man tried to feel you up this morning, I bet you were driving him wild."

I felt so humiliated, he could smell me! And to make me feel worse, every word he said was true.

"I don't know what to say, I had a shower before I came back to work."

"Do you really think if I chucked a bucket of water at the mares arse, the old stallion would loose interest?" I didn't answer. "No, of course he wouldn't. She wants it, and until she's had it, her fanny will be sending invitations to anyone who's interested. Now you may be fussier than her, but until you let someone ease that aching for you, you'll be sending signals to every man with a pair of working bollocks."

"What can I do?"

Suddenly the bloody bell started ringing, "You can serve them for a start. I think you've done more than enough to screw my day up."

And with that he stormed off out of the shop. I served the lady that had just arrived, and two more before I was once again alone in the shop, and unoccupied. At this point, I knew my next task should be back to the potatoes, but I felt I couldn't pluck up the courage to face Peter. So I went into the potato shed by myself.

I looked all around and found a long wooden pole, and then after turning the motor on, I got as far over to the right of the machine as possible, and began poking and prodding the pivot pin. But being as there was nobody pushing the lever at the same time, it had no effect. I had to make up my mind what to do next. Option one, was climb onto the machine and get aroused, and probably still not succeed in getting it working. Two, I could find Peter, and maybe go through a repeat of my earlier humiliation. Or three, which would still require finding Peter, but then try to persuade him to start the machine for me.

The last of these three options was my preferred choice, so off I went looking for him. As the last place I'd seen him was the stables, that is where I headed first. As I approached the building; I could hear animal noises coming from within. There were snorting sounds, hooves clacking on the stone floor, and lots of very hard panting and kind of wet squelching. I kind of knew before I got up to the door, what I was about to see when I got inside.

As I opened the door, my premonition had been correct. I stood there in the open doorway, watching the big stallion ramming that two foot long monster cock up inside the mare. She was tethered to a post, and had no way of avoiding his onslaught, not that I think she would have done, even if let loose.

"Come in if you're coming, and get the bloody door shut." And as Peter said this, he pulled me by my wrist, and with his other hand he pulled the door shut behind me. "Come back here out of his reach, he's too busy seeing to her to worry about who he tramples under him."

As he was saying this to me, he pulled me back up against himself, as he stood to the side of the mating animals, with his back against the wall. He held me tightly to him with his hand on my tummy, and I immediately felt his cock hardening, as it lay in the crevice of my bum. This hand was big, and the fingers long, the ends of them forming a semi-circle that encircled my bushy mound. I was sure he must be able to detect the turmoil that was going on in my tummy, as my arousal once again began to build.

I watched in amazement, as the stallion pumped his cum deep into her, and then his enormous cock just flopped out, followed by a gallon of cum that gushed from her pussy.

"Good lad. Good lad. That'll keep her happy for a while."

As he spoke, he pulled me back to the wall, and he sidestepped past me, and took hold of the stallion's reigns. He led him back to his stall, and then did the same with the mare.

As he approached where I was still stood against the wall, he put both his hands above me on the wall, and pushed his hips forwards, bringing his bulging trousers into contact with my lower tummy. "Well?"

"Please Peter."

"Please what? Please give me the same."

"No, please. I'm married."

"But you want it."

"Don't do this to me, I'm begging you."

He launched himself off the wall, turned away from me, picked up a bucket from the floor, and flung it at the end wall of the stable. It hit the wall and ricocheted around the floor making a deafening clatter.

"Peter; please don't be angry."

"Angry? I'm past angry. You fucking stand there, your pussy begging to be fucked. You've got my cock rock hard, and my balls about to burst. If you didn't want fucking, why the fucking hell after what we talked about earlier, did you come down here where you knew I'd be?"

"I...I Came to ask you to help me."

"But you know I told you you're driving me crazy, for gods sake, I'm only human. And after telling me this morning how much you owed me, you come down here, rub your rump onto my cock, and then say, oh please don't, I'm married. Well married or not, getting me so worked up and then just walking away. Surely that can't be Christian behaviour?"

I felt so guilty, I knew he was at least partly right, I was to blame for getting him so worked up, but even though I felt guilty, I couldn't voluntarily let him fuck me.

"I'm sorry but I'm..." He didn't let me finish.

"Married. Yes I fucking know that. But ten minutes in the back of the empty stall is all I want. I'll start your fucking machine and even bag the bloody spuds for you, just give me ten minutes."

"If I come into the stall, and relieve you, would that be good enough?"

"Relieve me? What the fuck does that mean? A blow job?"

"Well I was thinking of just using my hands."

"But if I say a blow job is what is needed. Will you do it?"

"I guess so. But you have to promise this is the one and only time you ever ask me. And you won't breathe a word to anyone, not your brother, dad, or anyone."

"I promise I won't breathe a word, but I can't promise not to get turned on by you again. That's up to you. You've got to get yourself sorted out, and stop begging for it, then I'll not bother you."

"Do we have to do it in here?"

"Why? Where do you want to do it?"

"I don't know. It just seams so; I don't know, kinda smelly, and unromantic."

"What you want romance now?"

"Please Peter, don't be coarse. This really is a big thing for me. If I do this for you, I'll be going against everything I've ever believed in. And that includes breaking my marriage vows."

"Ok Shirley. If it's so important to you, you tell me where you want us to go. My bed room, or in that potato shed with you up against the machine?"

"No forget it. It doesn't matter, I just thought..."

"What about if I take you up into the roof of the hay barn? We won't get disturbed up there. And from up there, you'll get a view and a lovely cool breeze?"

"Ok, I suppose that's as good as anywhere." Next second the bloody bell rang again. "Shit!"

"Now now Shirley, I've never heard you swear like you're doing today. Just go and serve them, and I'll be waiting for you in the barn."

I walked up the yard, my pussy throbbing wildly, and these panties not really wide or thick enough to soak-up the juices it was producing. It was a lady customer, and as I'd expected she didn't want to buy much, it was more just a gossip she wanted. I cut her as short as I dare without being rude, and then I walked briskly through the yard, and across to the barn.

By the time I got there, I was almost breaking into a trot, and as I walked in through the big open doors, Peter appeared from out of the shadows, and took me up into his arms. He carried me with one arm around my back, and his other under my knees. He clambered from hay bale to bale, and in seconds he was walking along the flat top of the stack, right up high in the roof.

As he lowered me to my feet and stood behind me, he asked, "Well, was I right about the view?"

"Oh Peter, it's wonderful up here."

Then as I turned around, he was stood there naked, his cock in his hand, big and animalistic. He lowered himself back into a sitting position, taking hold of my hand, and pulling me down with him. Then he lay flat on his back, and with me knelt at his side, he put one of his big hands on the back of my neck, and directed my head down to his cock.

I didn't fight it; I just let him kind of lead me. As his big bell end approached my lips, I opened my mouth. God was this cock big. I slid my mouth over it, gliding up and down his length, and within seconds he was probing my throat. My body was again in flames, and as I felt his hands undoing my blouse and then bra, I knew things would only get more intense. As my bra dangled loose, his hands roughly mauled my breasts, and plucked at my nipples. As before, no matter where the stimulation is generated, it all sends its concentrated exhilaration down into my pussy.

Just as I was beginning to think my nipples were about to burst, I realised his hands had now moved on, and were applying the attention elsewhere. At first I wondered where or what they were doing, then as I felt my skirt coming over my hips, and down my legs to meet my knees on the hay, I almost tried to stop him. But as I began to lift my head, a hand pulled it back firmly onto his cock, and his thrusting was attempting to ram it into my throat. But a cock that fat could only just enter my throat an inch at most.

And while my attention was concentrating on the cock trying to fill my throat, he single-handedly lifted me by my tummy out of my skirt, and lowered me back down on top of himself. As my knees landed one to his left side, and one on his chest, I instinctively lifted the one from his chest, and spread myself astride his head. It only took one swift tug with his fingers to pull the gusset of these scanty panties to one side, and then he had my pussy within his reach.

As his tongue made contact with my pussy, I heaved myself down onto him, and he latched onto my pussy, sucking and licking for all he was worth. So here we were, me humping as hard as I could, with him gripping my hips, and his head going up and down with me. Whilst at the other end, he was humping like crazy, and try as I might to take his cock into my throat, the force of it was pushing my head back and forth like the head on a rag doll.

This action was very short-lived, and in no more than three or four minutes, he was cuming in a series of jerks into my throat. I never got the chance to taste his cum; it was injected straight into my stomach. But I had not yet reached the point of orgasm; maybe it was the initial fear that had delayed my build-up, or just him being so worked up, he'd cum prematurely. But as his cock softened in my mouth, I tasted his cum as it slid out over my tongue and from my lips. He immediately turned me over, so he was now on top, and his face buried itself into my pussy. So, even though he'd had his satisfaction, he was still working my pussy, to bring me to mine.

I remember thinking how wonderful it would be if my Michael did this for me, instead of just rolling over once he'd shot his cum. I had my legs stretched as wide as I could manage, not because he was pulling them, but because I wanted him to be able to get his tongue as deep as possible. Then without warning, he turned around, and he was now facing up towards me, his head still down in between my legs. But now his hands took hold of my legs under the backs of my knees, and he lifted them right up alongside my body, lifting my bottom up for his tongue to excite.

At first I kind of thought it slightly improper, but as soon as his licking started, it re-kindled the feelings the fingering and licking Ian had given me a few days ago. As he licked and poked his tongue up my bottom, I could feel my pussy pulsing wildly. It wanted filling, and it wanted it badly. Then Peter let go of my legs, and I let them fall splayed open.

He lowered himself on top of me, his face above my tits, and he began to suck from one nipple to the other and back. My hips were giving the spasmodic heaving, as the pulses drove down to my pussy. I felt the big head of his cock sliding along my pussy slit, and it slipped up over my mound and lay on my tummy. He pressed himself down onto me. Then lifted his weight back off. As his weight came off I heaved my pussy up past the end of his cock, and heaved down. It slipped along my slit, going in the opposite direction to last time. As it reached my hole, my pussy almost swallowed it in one gulp.

Then as he thrust, I felt my pussy walls stretching wide, but the stretching kept going right up deep inside me. It was like it was inflating my tummy, and he didn't back-off until his balls crashed into my crotch.

"Oh yes! Peter fuck me! Oh god I love you. Fuck it. Yes deep. Oh Peter more."

Well I guess you've heard the kind of silly things we girls say when we are enjoying a good fucking, and I guess I said them all, and not just in a quiet voice. I won't say I was screaming at the top of my voice, but I was certainly making a fair old noise.

As my arousal got more intense, so did my vocalisation and physical response to the brutish shafting he was giving my pussy. The harder he pounded me, the greater the intensity of my arousal. As he fucked my pussy; his mouth was not just nibbling gently on my nipples, but was now biting and pulling. This rough treatment was driving me wild. I was now in my world of ecstasy where reality and imagination begin to mingle and mix into an indistinguishable illusion.

With the heat of the day, and all this exertion, both our bodies were sweating profusely, and my eyes had long since closed to avoid the stinging perspiration. My hair was stuck to my wet face, and I'd guess I looked a mess. His pace changed, he now eased his cock in a slow long thrusting, using every inch of his massive shaft to penetrate deep into my pussy. Still fucking me long and deliberately, I felt his fingers gently combing my locks of hair from my face, and uncovering my forehead. He gently wiped across it removing the sweaty beads, and began to kiss it. From my forehead, his kisses floated across my cheeks, and caressed my lips as he nuzzled into the nape of my neck.

How could this man be so wonderful, one minute fucking me so powerfully; like he was the big black stallion I watched earlier in the stable. The next, caressing my face and hair, and kissing me so gently. Then back to an animalistic ravishing of my tits, ripping at my nipples. This contrasting stimulation was driving me totally wild. Then I heard Peter's voice, and even in my trancelike state, when I heard Brian answer, I began to realise something was not as I'd thought. And from Peter's questions, I guess he'd only just realised as well.

"Brian, what are you doing?"

"I'm just warming up and waiting my turn."

"No just go, before she realises you're here."

"Don't be so fucking silly. You're getting your share, I want mine."

I opened my eyes to find Brian's face directly in front of mine. "Ah, so you aren't asleep." And with that he planted a kiss on my lips, preventing me from answering him.

Peter had almost stopped, and was propping himself up on his hands. "Look Brian. Just fuckoff. I've only just got her going, if you start fucking about, she'll go off the boil, and neither of us'll get a fuck."

"Well don't let her then, you get back to ramming her cunt, and I'll keep her face occupied."

I tried to have my say. "Please Peter, Brian no. Don't do this to me."

"Stop your bleating woman, once he gets his cock back up your cunt, you'll soon start begging for more." And as he said that he brought his big fat cock up to my lips, preventing me from protesting, and Peter just re-started ramming me. And even though I at first wanted to protest, Brian was right, within a few penetrations of Peter's wonderful cock; I was riding him hard, and sucking Brian. It wasn't too long before I detected Peters jerking motion, and I knew he was pumping his cum deep up inside me. But being as my arousal had been almost halted by the surprise arrival of Brian, I didn't manage to cum with him.

But that wasn't to say I'd gone off the boil completely, on the contrary, I was well and truly on my way to an orgasm. So as he moved over, and Brian moved into position, I showed no sign of resistance. Brian gripped my waist, and his cock touched my pussy lips, I heaved myself onto him. As he rammed himself deep up inside me, I heard him say to Peter in a smug voice. "See brother, I told you the bitch would fuck for both of us. You didn't think you'd got something special I hadn't got did you?"

Peter didn't answer Brian, but knelt down by my head, and caressed my forehead. "You'll be ok Shirl; it'll not do you any harm, just go with him."

I didn't answer; I was too busy fucking Brian. It was like I didn't want Brian to think he'd got the better of me. I wanted him to know he wasn't fucking me; but that I was fucking him. "Fuck me harder. Come on. Fuck me. Harder. Come on fuck me like Peter."

That was the spark that set-off the fireworks. I guess I knew what I'd said, and why, and Brian reacted violently. He fucked me like he was trying to smash down a brick building with a jack hammer, crashing his balls into my crotch. But I just heaved hard to meet him, deliberately giving as good as I got, not wanting him to think he'd got the better of me.

Well when he began to cum, my pussy went crazy, gripping his cock and then squirting cum out in alternating spasms. He pumped his cum up me for a good half minute, but I carried on long after he pulled out.

When I came to my normal senses, Peter was first to ask. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. A bit week and wobbly, but I'm ok."

"Sorry about Brian, I guess you made a bit more noise than I expected you to. I really thought we'd be safe up here. But I'm sure he'll keep our secret, and you got the good seeing-to I said you needed."

Well that was one thing he got right, I certainly got a good seeing-to, just these two men on their own, have satisfied me more than all four of those mountain rescue men did during any of their sessions over the weekend. And I can tell you something else; both of them are like the continental Lager they advertise on TV, they reached parts of me, that nobody else has ever reached. So although my original intention was to just satisfy Peter; to re-pay his kindness and maybe keep him from getting over amorous, they'd now satisfied that aching that had been deep inside my pussy since Michael left me unfulfilled last night.

Although I hadn't planned for this to happen, I couldn't lay the blame for what had just happened at Peter's door. I realise now part of Peter's analysis of my condition must be fairly accurate, and it was me who allowed the situation to get out of control, even if it wasn't intentional.

Peter had pulled his trousers back on, but Brian was still flat-out on his back, his big soft cock laid across the tops of his legs. I began to use handfuls of the soft hay to wipe myself down in preparation to putting my skirt and blouse back on again. Through all the fucking I'd just received, my panties had stopped on, with just the narrow gusset pulled to one side. I straightened them up, and reached for my bra. Then with panties and bra sorted, I got to my feet, and walked over to where my skirt had been thrown.

Brian looked across. "Ok Shirley. What was all that about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. Little miss prim and proper, the only girl over twenty in the whole of Yorkshire who walked down the isle as a virgin. And as far as we could see still gave every sign of still being one some three months after being wed. And now you're taking cock and using brothel-talk as crudely as any pro you'd find in a dockside pub in Hull."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,129 Followers