The Vicar's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand pressed the firm breast, gingerly testing the long nipple, now growing hard. It wasn't the only thing to be stiffening. So was his shaft, nuzzling into the moist cleft of the bottom. That soft pale bottom protecting the warm, oozing part of the female anatomy, hungry for its male companion. The bodies were pushing together in a lewd haze of physical desire. Peter felt the cheeks of the bottom wriggle against him yet again.

Then the fingernails trailing over his testicles, testing them lightly, before the fingers closed over the base of his cock, pulling it gently between the thighs, into the hot cleft of the vulva, scraping against its soft fleecy frame. Nature was taking its course.

His mind became rather more alert at this, however, realising that the vulva was that of his daughter. Surely Emily didn't intend to... but it felt so much like his wife's private part, he could easily imagine... ah, yes... that warm, moist cleft... it was a wonderful feeling. There it was again. Another little wriggle of the bottom. Perhaps she, too, was in the grip of nature, unable to deny its demands.

The head of his now rigid cock was lodged between the fleshy labia... tucked into the smooth mouth of the vagina, softer than he remembered. He closed his eyes. There was that exquisite feeling of supreme delight as the head of his cock touches the wet entrance to a vagina. Particularly one it hadn't penetrated before.

But, much as he was enjoying the sexual contact, his uneasy mind told him that he really must stop this at once... it felt so thrilling, though... well, he thought, a little penetration perhaps, wouldn't harm... just half way. But the body beside him took the decision from him, pressing further down on his groin until his cock slipped another inch into the mysterious depths of the warm silky passage.

It was a tight fit - a vagina as yet unstretched by years of copulation and child bearing. There was a pause whilst he relished that wondrous feeling of the slippery, smooth flesh gripping him hard. So supple. Instinct took control. He was unable to resist sliding the stiff cock in deeper, until it reached the fullest depths of the hungry vagina, completely immersed in the mystery of his daughter's body.

Peter's attention now focused on the delicious sensation of the flesh of this young vagina on his probing penis. So supple... so tender, compared to the more leathery texture of his mature mistresses. It was exhilarating to be tucked into one so young - his own daughter for goodness sake.

Peter felt vaginal muscles flexing on his shaft, squeezing and pulling. In response, his cock started gently thrusting in and out - that, after all, is what it was designed for - slowly at first, as though examining the shape and depth of the mysterious sanctuary it had entered. As he thrust in and out, his curiosity wondered how many other cocks had explored this young delicate flesh, for Emily was no virgin. And she was definitely responding - he heard moans of pleasure, as she pushed gently to his thrusting rhythm.

Only one thing mattered to him at this moment - his cock in the vagina. Both willing partners were shedding any earlier pretence. All doubts were dispelled. They wanted each other. Eager for mutual fulfilment.

In truth, Peter was a good vicar. He had always been attracted to the Christian faith, and felt the presence of his God in all he did. It was his vocation, he knew, from being a young man. All he wanted in life was to be a part of the church. Well... perhaps not all... the only serious weakness in his emotional psyche was a high sex drive.

It worried him a great deal as a young man, particularly the demands of his body, masturbating on a frequent basis, and later, frequent fornication. But he managed to come to terms with his sexuality, believing it was the will of God that he should be should be so endowed, to satisfy the calls of the flesh. Besides, satisfaction of the flesh was necessary for his own mental, as well as his physical well-being.

Perhaps it was the Devil within him, he thought, fighting for his soul. But Peter also realised that his private ministrations gave much relief and solace to those mature ladies who took advantage of his weakness. There had been a steady string of them over the years. They believed he was doing the will of the Almighty, giving them much needed succour. Of course, his wife, Heather, was unaware of his sexual activities in the parish. She had her own salacious secrets to keep.

The sheer ecstacy of his cock drilling his daughter soon brought about the natural reaction in Peter's loins. With his mind in turmoil, his thigh muscles stiffened and jerked. There was no way he could stop himself now. His loins were boiling with lust, his thrusts becoming erratic and intense. Grunts accompanied each jerk. Peter felt the orgasm building deep in his belly. The spasms were developing. His mind was aflame with the need for release.

His whole body was now out of control, heaving and lunging heavily against the beautiful body he was ravishing. His breathing was harsh and noisy. He was conscious of Emily's convulsing loins, her twitching hips heaving as she whimpered loudly with ecstatic agony, blurting out words of encouragement.

Neither of them were pretending any longer. They were fully aware of the other's eager lust driving them on, thrilling at the natural event. Peter was shagging her furiously! Cock in cunt! Yes! Shag it hard! His daughter had turned into an object of his violent lust, to be battered and violated. Fucked with emotional intensity!

Then, it was with a sudden convulsive jolt that Peter exploded. Quickly withdrawing from the warm comfort of the vagina, jets of sperm sprayed against the clitoris and into the cupped hand of his daughter, waiting for the deluge to fill her palm with its hot stickiness. It was over for him.

He could now begin to think about what he'd done. He had fucked his daughter. He had committed incest - though with Emily's consent - in fact, it was at her connivance, when he thought about it. She had wanted it. Begged for it! And so had he. Peter was relaxed, but confused as he felt Emily's hand rubbing his sperm against her vulva as she quietly grunted and panted with lust, her loins thrashing in the final stages of her own spasms, now subsiding. They lay together, both breathing hard with the exertions.

Emily had felt the trembling waves of torment flowing through her groin. But now the cock had started its own action. It began to slide casually in and out of her welcoming, eager vagina. Oh my God! It was beautiful. Heavenly! Blissful! To feel that cock driving in and out of her body was sublimely wonderful.

She just lay there on her side, her face relaxed and serene, eyes closed, quietly moaning as she rejoiced in the sheer joy of being fucked by her father. Both mentally and physically, she was floating on a different cloud of existence. The thick cock ploughed deep into her, thrust after thrust. The hand on her breast was now rolling the hard nipple between its fingers and thumb, whilst the palm pressed into the warm softness of the breast.

Emily was transported to a whole new sexual experience! It was beyond adequate description. She was purring like a kitten. He was shagging her hard. As she felt her father begin to fuck her in earnest, Emily's body had responded instinctively, meeting his thrusts with her own, her hips pushing hard onto the thick cock slipping effortlessly in and out of her willing channel of desire.

There was no longer any need for false pretence. They were fucking together in earnest. With an animal hunger. She groaned and moaned with agonising delight, whilst he grunted and panted, battering his groin at her most vulnerable part. It was no longer necessary to be quiet - pretend to be asleep.

Emily whimpered, muttering thickly, with some urgency, 'Fuck me daddy - fuck me daddy! Oh my God! Fuck me!' She knew her body was created for mating. It was always eager, ready for penetration by a cock. It was probably her main reason for living, she thought - that indescribable ecstacy of being filled with cock, to have her body tingling with such indescribable delight.

And now the highest of her sexual ambitions - to be fucked by her father. Gosh! That thick cock, that had penetrated her mother on countless occasions, night and day, thrusting hard, crushing her thick labia, finally squirting its juices deep inside her, was now penetrating her daughter. Her jealous daughter, desperate for the cock that her mother enjoyed whilst she herself had to rely on fingers. Oh wonder of wonders!

But now it was splitting her vagina! It would spit its juices into her. Emily was so elated! But... Oh, no! That wouldn't be a good idea. To conceive her own sister! Her father's grandson perhaps, as well as his son. His sperm carried millions of potential little sisters and brothers for Emily.

But right now, Emily was too far immersed in a crazed lust to care. She was much too far gone. In a seventh heaven. Her body was ablaze - her nerves tingling with a carnal desire only a hard cock could satisfy. With loins clamouring with an uncontrollable passion, thighs jerking, her fingers now lashing at her clitoris as the cock drove deep in and out of her, Emily felt the culmination of her arousal boiling inside her.

It was a beautiful agony. She heard herself calling out - desperate to be fucked hard. Wanting cock. Her screwed-up face, lips drawn back over her teeth. Eyes tight shut. Shouting for more hard, violent shagging. She was rising to the inexorable climax. Then, suddenly, the cock exploded - but withdrew at the critical moment, showering her groin.

She was reaching for her own elusive orgasm. It was there. Coming! Just beneath the surface. Oh God! Let me come, she cried. Agonising tension gripped her muscles. And with an almighty lunge, her juddering hand now full of the hot creamy juices of her father, Emily's spasms burst forth in successive violent lurches of her hips, her head thrashing from side to side, her eyes screwed up in that painful ecstacy. Nature's greatest gift to woman. A wonderful, shattering orgasm. Yes... yes... yes!

She lay in her father's curved body, her hand slowly smearing his sperm into her genitals and over his shaft. Emily ducked her head under the sheets to have her senses invaded by that piquant aroma she vividly remembered from her childhood when climbing into her parents' bed, and which now, as an adult, she understood.

She inhaled that moist, musky scent of after-sex before licking her fingers to taste her father's juices. Their heaving bodies slowly relaxed, the spasms now dwindled into a post coital collapse. Their breathing finally restored, both languished in the joyful, satisfying aftermath of their coupling. After relishing both senses of taste and smell, Emily finally lifted her head, twisting it round to give her father a kiss. She whispered to him.

'Thanks daddy. I really needed that!'

'Me too,' he muttered, feeling rather sheepish.

'I hope you're not feeling shameful about it.'

'Well... no, not really. It just happened, as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Though I don't think I could have deliberately made love to you. It was the circumstances. The situation. Just being alone, curled up together in the same bed.'

'Mm! Yes! And I'm so very glad. Would mum be jealous?' She tittered.

'Probably! If she knew, that is.'

'And she won't.'

Emily turned over to face him in the dim early morning light seeping through the closed curtains. With her hand over his semi-flaccid penis, squeezing it lovingly, she gave him a lingering kiss on the lips, his hand cupping her drooping left breast.

'Mm! I remember as a child, climbing below the sheets between you and mum early in the morning and smelling that wonderful scent. I didn't know what it was them but its smell was both mysterious and provocative. I know now! You'd been fucking mum. Usually on a Saturday morning.'

Peter chuckled. 'You rude little girl! Had you been watching?'

'Sometimes! If I heard you both groaning in the next room, I'd creep to your door, peep through the crack and watch you bouncing up and down on mum. When you'd finished, I'd wait a few moments for the heaving to stop before getting in with you.' Emily giggled. 'Mum used to say your rod and staff comfort me! I wondered what she meant at the time.'

'Well, now you know.'

'Yes! I've been comforted as well.'

But playing with the cock encouraged it to start thickening again. Peter was easily aroused and the knowledge that he had just fucked his daughter was an erotic thought! Emily toyed with it, delighted to have her own pussy juices coating the skin.

It was then that she suddenly remembered the exciting tactile feeling of the cock she used to touch from time to time when she was much younger. It was a vivid recall of the memory of that hot, sticky skin that had lingered in her mind all these years. Haunting her as she masturbated.

She realised now, of course, that at the time, her father's cock must have recently been withdrawn from her mother's vagina after ejaculating deep inside her. Emily had always been obsessed with the thought of her mother being fucked by her father - all those groans and whimpers she remembered hearing in her childhood, once thought of as evidence of pain, she now recognised as signs of delight from her mother.

It was a secret experience she had wanted to share. Wondering what it felt like to have her father push his cock deep into her secret treasure box to feel those signals of delight. Signals she herself had finally shared during the past minutes of sexual bliss.

Emily ducked her head beneath the covers again to inhale deeply that musky scent of sex. It was a scent that never failed to arouse desire in her. Without much hesitation, she slid her head onto her father's groin to explore the texture of the stiffening shaft, tasting it's syrup. Running the tip of her stiffened tongue over the side of it, Emily could feel the contours of the veins beneath the skin.

She moved it up the thick channel down the middle of the underside until it reached the very tip, where it explored the little cleft, from which the hot sperm was ejected. That sticky, silky-textured goo. Mmm. The thought of it had Emily take the cock deep into her mouth, sucking gently on it whilst her tongue lapped eagerly.

Lots of practice with appropriate fruit had resulted in Emily being expert at deep-throat. The trick is to swallow. The feel of the head of the cock in her throat was mind-blowing. Her tongue was busy teasing the shaft as she began to fellate with her lips wrapped round the cock.

Slowly at first, going down to the very base and holding it in her throat for a few seconds before resuming the action. Then Emily opened her mouth a little, relaxing her lip to allow the cock to push in and out of her warm cheeks sloppily and noisily. She was going to give her father the blow-job of his life. Slow and relentless!

And to accompany it, she decided, she would have him lick her pussy. Yes! That's it! Father licks daughter's pussy! Gosh, what a obscene thought - how lewd can you get? And how extremely exciting!

Pushing back the sheets over her father's thighs, Emily hinged her right leg over his face, bending her knees so that she was crouched over him. Her whole hairy genital area was fully exposed to his astonished gaze, the large labia hanging from either side of the generous clitoral hood, framing the pink valley and the dilated vagina. Peter was fascinated by the sight. It was a revelation.

His mind was in something of a turmoil. In fact, his whole being was ablaze with a lecherousness he hadn't experienced for many months. His own girl sucking his cock whilst exposing her private charms to him, inviting him to kiss and lick and munch the fleshy delights before his eyes. It was incredible!

Using his stiffened tongue, he paid careful attention to each little nook and cranny of her vulva, stimulating the clitoris, rubbing his nose through the fleecy mound. Those creamy thighs were given equal attention from his lips and trailing tongue until he felt Emily's loins squirming on his head, murmuring with pleasure. Peter himself was fast losing control of his muscles.

Never had Emily believed that this adventure would ever take place, yet here she was bringing her father to his second coming. His thighs and waist were flexing and jerking, muscles contracting. It was clear to Emily that he would soon explode in her mouth. Taking the hard cock from her cheeks, she used her hand to masturbate it rapidly with long strokes.

Grunts and heaves announced the climax before the sperm spat forth over her hand and wrist. At the same time, her own climax was quickly approaching, with the sight of the ejaculation being enough to trigger Emily's orgasm. She cried out her triumphant joy, rubbing her vulva over her father's face, smearing her juices on his cheeks and chin whilst rubbing his sperm over her own lips.

After her convulsions had played themselves out, Emily flopped exhausted over Peter's body, both covered in a film of perspiration and other bodily emissions. She spent some quiet minutes casually studying the softening cock - the cock that had violated her willing vagina, against the laws of nature.

Ah, but she thought the laws of nature don't always dictate who should fuck whom. When bodies of both sexes lie naked together, nature dictates that the one should enter the other. That's the only law Emily knew. And that's all there is to it. It was a beautiful penis, she thought. The idea that she had herself been discharged down that shaft all those years ago, to develop in her mothers' womb, amused her.

Meantime, Peter also was studying in close-up, the form and shape of the delicious female organ before his eyes, trying to memorise every detail. Had he been responsible for making this fascinating piece of flesh? He compared each feature with that of his wife. They were remarkably similar, he thought, though Emily's labia were rather more abundant, and her clitoris, deeply hidden under the hood, rather thicker. But entrancing!

Emily interrupted his examination of her private part when she rolled away from her father. She smiled up him. 'I hope you're not sorry.'

'Certainly not! That, Emily, was perhaps the most beautiful event of my life.'

'Thanks dad. Now I know how mother must have felt when you first shagged her. Thy rod and thy staff, it did comfort her.'

Peter smiled. He swung his legs off the bed, standing at its side, gazing down over his reclining daughter. The sight of this beautiful young lady on his bed in the half light, purring with contentment and happiness, quickly had his penis recover its stiffness yet again.

The lovely fleece of hair covering her groin, the heavy, full breasts, mounted by dark swollen nipples - oh so suckable; the narrow waist and the wide hips. Everything about her asked for the close attention of a mate. His mind was still bursting with obscene thoughts. That defenceless young lady lying naked before him, offering him her voluptuous body.

It was astonishing. Unbelievable! As he looked down at her, he realised that he might never have another chance to make love to this gorgeous young lady. He really ought to take this opportunity to make the most of it. And though he had already spent twice, he knew there and then, that his body and mind were ready for a third assault.

She was smiling up at him, eyes moist with emotion and craving. Looking into her eyes, he realised that she must have known what he was thinking, for she slowly parted her legs wide to expose the most delectable and secret part of her body, and stretched out her arms in a gesture of welcome.

She had opened her gates of heaven for him to enter. The sight of this vulnerable young body, now at his mercy, to do with as he wished, to ravish and plunder - to worship and revere - made him fill with lust. Emily was giving herself to him totally. He couldn't possibly refuse such an appealing gesture.